Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Moonlit Rapture (Part Two)

"Will Amelia surrender to Garrett's control?"

26
11 Comments 11
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is my 250th story on Lush! Woohoo! When I nervously submitted my first story over four years ago, I never dreamed I'd publish so many scribbles. Huge thanks to the many who have supported and encouraged me to continue to grow as a writer! Also, thank you to talented author of fiction and non-fiction, James (aka da Bear), for once again joining me in this series. <p> [ADVERT] </p>His paws are all over the dirty bits!"

She crouched, frozen with confusion and a horrendous need in her sex. Help me!

I’m here, Amelia. 

The foliage parted respectfully for the great wolf as he entered the landscape. She instinctively bowed in his presence, sensing his power and protectiveness. He immediately soothed her, nuzzling his warm nose against her furry cheek

Turn around, Amelia, and let us join as one Wolf…

She suddenly bolted upright, gasping for air, waking from her dream — or nightmare — she wasn’t sure which. Her hand had been cupping the soreness between her legs. 

“Shhh, it’s okay. You’re okay.” Garrett reached his hand up to caress the perspiring skin on her back.

Still groggy, she turned her head to the side to find Garrett naked and lying on the cool, rock floor beside her, his impressive manhood resting docile against his pelvis. As her eyes remained locked on his cock, his fingers traced designs on her flesh and awakened memories of him mounting her and fucking her with abandon. She fell under his spell again and subconsciously toyed with her hardening nipples while remembering the sensation of his cock between her legs. 

Flapping wings above interrupted her arousal and set off alarm bells inside her brain, redirecting her attention to her surroundings. They were in a cave with its damp, dark atmosphere gently lightened by the dawn of the new day. Her eyes strained to focus while her brain struggled to comprehend her circumstances.  

“What … where are we? Why are—” She scrambled to her feet, backing away from him and covering her naked breasts with her arms. “Garrett, tell me what’s happened?”

He stood and approached her, but she put her hand up to keep him at bay. “No! Stay back!” Scary pictures suddenly swirled inside her head, and she pressed on her temples, moaning. “I don’t understand. I see things. A wild animal. Pain." Blushing, she continued, "Other stuff and—” An explanation suddenly popped into her head, and her tone changed to one of accusation. “You drugged me, didn’t you?”

“No, Amelia, listen to—”

Didn’t you?” She cut him off, rage filling her insides. A growl rolled up from the back of her throat, and she squeezed her neck in shock. “What is hap— ?” The sight of her hands transforming frightened her further. 

“Amelia, calm down. You must calm down.”

“Calm down! Look at my hands! What did you give me?” With those words, she lurched at him, shoving his chest so hard he flew back against the opposite wall. In an instant, he morphed into the Wolf and sprang within inches of her, baring his deadly teeth. 

His aggression triggered her total transformation, and they both pawed the ground, growling nose-to-nose at one another. 

Kneel! I am your alpha! You must obey me, Amelia!

Her Wolf connection to him overtook her human emotions. She felt his control and couldn’t refuse him. Her growling ceased, and she knelt on all four paws before bowing her head before him. 

He held his position until she rolled over and transformed into her human form. After hearing her breathing slow, Garrett transformed back as well. 

She looked up at him, and tears trickled down her face. Within moments the trickle became a flood. “Wha … wha … what have you done to me?” 

Garrett couldn’t stand idly by, watching as her body lurched in anguish with uncontrollable sobbing, so he covered her body with his own and gently stroked her hair. Shame choked his voice, and he whispered, “I’m … sorry … so sorry.”

Now it was Garrett who felt confused and torn up inside. Part of him was exulting that he had found — and conquered — the mate he had long sought and brought her to bed. That was the Wolf side of him. But the human side, relieved temporarily of the hideous pressure the Wolf imposed on him, remembered what it had felt like to discover he was no longer fully human. He remembered the anger he had felt with Her, the one who had set him wild when she coupled with him, making him her reluctant mate.

He also remembered the incredible pain when She had been killed, along with the rest of them, leaving him alone, the Alpha of a non-existent pack.

The pain of loss rippled through his bowels, and shame dirtied the pride in his humanity. Yet, he knew — who better? — that what he had done could not be undone. She was Wolf now, until her own death. And she was his mate, whether she wanted to be or not, even if he repented having done this to her. She needed him now, just as he needed her, no matter how either of them felt.

He sighed heavily, then knelt over her sobbing form, gently stroking her hair and murmuring her name and tender endearments. And, as he knew it would, she began to respond to his tenderness, her autonomic nervous system responding to both the comfort of human touch in a time of pain and the powerful pheromones that they were both giving off at this time of the moon.

After a time, her sobbing stopped. His enhanced sense of smell told him that her body was responding to him — she was getting turned on, despite her angst. He knew that her musk would return the favor, exciting him, too, and that if he weren’t careful, it would lead to another breeding frenzy — which would not help now.

He took a deep breath to help him keep his humanity in control and slowly and deliberately forced his body to calm while continuing to stroke and soothe her. After a time, she turned towards him, her eyes closed. He nuzzled her neck, and she arched her back. Her thighs spread, and he could see her labia were pink, puffy, and glistening. 

Lowering his head, he kissed her gently on the lips — a chaste, loving kiss. She responded in kind, then put her hand up and forced his head back to her and kissed him in return, but hers was not a chaste kiss but rather an urgent one. Smiling inside, he responded, letting her lead now, wanting her to understand that although she might no longer be completely human, she could still experience love, tenderness, and passion. 

She wrapped one leg over his back, pulling his body to her, and his body responded more strongly than he wanted. Now his own passion was building as well. He fought his urges, continued to stroke her gently, and murmured sweet endearments, being as gentle as he possibly could in the face of her building excitement.

Now she was running her hands over his body, feeling his taut muscles, power and virility. She kissed him again, this time with her eyes open. In their depths, he saw both flaming passion and confusion. She knew something was wrong with her feelings but was unsure what — and was being shaken by the passion.

Then the dam burst, and passion won. Abruptly, she pushed him away, flipped over on her hands and knees, dropped her head and shoulders to the ground, and spread her legs, pushing her now-dripping cunt back towards him. Arching her back, she growled low in her throat, a growl which turned to a whining plea, asking him to mount her.

He was fighting himself now, desperately wanting to be gentle with her, to convince her that this could be loving — yet her presentation of her sex and the now powerful and pungent perfume of her passion was drawing him towards frenzy, with the Wolf wanting to tear into her.

AbbyHayley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyHayley

He moved swiftly towards her, positioned himself behind her, aiming his now rampant sex towards her gaping, waiting vagina. Controlling himself as best he could, knowing he had no choice but to fuck her, he guided himself slowly, gently, inside of her.

Gods, she was tight, hot, slick, and silky! He had never known another female to be so completely, sensually entrancing, such a great fuck! He had chosen well!

He took a deep, shuddering breath and continued to service her, but as slowly and as gently as he could, working to make it an act of love rather than a frenzied passion.

Yet, she was so far gone that she was having no part of gentle sex. She rammed herself back against him, whimpering, engulfed in her own passionate need — and finally, that need overwhelmed him as well. His claws grew and raked her back, enflaming her further. He crawled up her body, pushing his pelvis further towards her eager rump, slowly at first but quickly building into a thudding, shuddering piston, smashing in and out of her, bodies slapping hard together. Both of them were panting heavily now, and he could tell she was approaching an epochal climax. 

Her whole body shook. She arched her back, even more, forcing her cunt back, mashing it against him, panting, flushed, hot, and fragrant. 

Then came the release, and if she had been frenzied before, she was maddened now roaring and barking. Her entire being was given over to the She-Wolf, and her breath was heavy, hoarse, and rasping as she came, and came, and came again, gripping his massive sex with her spasming cunt, squeezing him, milking him — and finally driving him to ejaculate. He arched his back, forcing himself as deep inside her as he could reach, lifted his muzzle, and cried in triumph as his own orgasm overwhelmed him.

“AaaaRROOOOOOO!!” His cry lifted into the moonlit night. Animals woke and scurried away in fear while birds exploded into the sky in flight.

The two bodies trembled, locked in orgasmic bliss, orgasmic hell — then both collapsed in a heap on the ground, panting, dazed, driven beyond comprehension, spent.

After a time, when he had recovered somewhat, he turned towards her and chuckled hoarsely. “That was some fuck, wasn’t it? Not bad, wouldn’t you say?”

But when her eyes opened, it wasn’t joy or bliss he saw. It was fear and anger. And loathing. Deep, passionate hatred.

Finally, she spat at him, “Some fuck? Some FUCK? You awful, creepy MONSTER! What have you done to me?” She looked at her paws, half-human, half-wolf, and cried deep, wracking tears, covering her face with her paws.

Then she turned up to look at him, struggling to get free of him, kicking the ground to move away. “That was the last time you fuck me, you, you…ANIMAL!” She scrambled to her feet and looked poised to run.

He grabbed her ankle and held it in the grip of steel. Sorrow and anger warred within his breast, but he snarled, “Oh no, sweets, it was not the last time.” He rose, grasped her arm, and pulled her to him so his nose was against hers. “Like it or not, I’m all you’ve got now, and come next full moon, your entire being will beg me to fuck you again … and again … and again.”

She balled up her tiny fists and released a scream of fury that echoed inside the cave, scattering some bats in the high crevices.

“Now, now, sweets. Watch that temper,” he thought to her.

Her temper tantrum was in full bloom, though. Stomping her foot and wrenching herself from side to side, she yelled, “What are you doing to me? How can I hear you in my head?”

“In Wolf form,” he said, “the pack can hear each other’s thoughts. In human form, however, we can't communicate telepathically, but we still have heightened awareness of the other, particularly if the other is in danger.” He cut her off before she could ask. “And no, there’s no way to get me out of your head. I created you. Therefore, you are of my pack.”

Amelia turned her back to him again, frustrated by his words. There must be a way to break free of him. She held her ground, stewing, then a nasty thought entered her mind. 

“What if I kill you?” She spoke with an eerily steady tone and turned to see his reaction. 

Such a violent thought from her surprised him. Maybe he’d misread her passive demeanor. “Then, you would become the Alpha.” He took a step closer to where his breath warmed her face. “But you can’t kill me, Amelia. I will always — always! — be stronger than you, so for both our sakes … please … never try.”

She stood still, absorbing his words and warning and trying not to become aroused by his closeness and dominance over her. As much as she hated to admit it, one look from him made her ache between her legs. And his proximity to her made her drip. Smelling her response to him, he smiled in satisfaction. 

Leaving her struggling against her lust, he moved to a wooden chest in the corner of the cave and opened it to withdraw some items. “Amelia, here are some clothes and shoes you can wear for your walk back to town. They’ll be a little big for you but will do for now.”

She plodded towards him, then snatched the t-shirt, sweats, and sneakers from his hands. “Whose are these?”

“My pack kept clothes here for obvious reasons,” gesturing to his naked body. “You might want to bring some of your things here.” 

“No need,” she gritted her teeth, “I will never come back here.”

While she hurriedly put on the clothes, Garrett shook his head. “Amelia, like it or not, the Wolf is a part of you now, and you will not be strong enough to keep her away. This is a safe place for us. Humans don’t venture this far into the woods.” He touched her shoulder, and she shook his hand off.  Sighing, he continued, “You need my help to learn to control your Wolf, or you will find yourself in potentially dangerous situations — embarrassing at the very least.” 

His words finally hit home. Shivering, she understood the reality of her situation. Great! Just great! If she were dressed before she transformed, the Wolf would burst the fabric’s seams, leaving her naked upon her change back to human form. 

She stood there, frozen, staring at the ground, hating what he said, hating what he had done to her, but understanding from the core of her being that she no longer had a choice.

Finally, she looked up at him, eyes blazing with helpless hatred. “We’ll see who has what choices, you fucking monster. And if I don’t have any choice, then I will do everything in my power to make you regret what you have done.”

She wrenched her arm away, then turned. “I hope you enjoyed your fuck-quest, asshole! It’s the last time you will ever enjoy sex! Maybe the last time you enjoy anything!

She vanished into the night. He moved to the cave entrance but saw nothing and heard naught but the sound of running as she moved swiftly away.

Then he was alone.

To be continued…

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments