Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rise, A Succubus

"Troubled teen Jason, in a desperate bid to lose his virginity, summons a succubus to help him with his troubles"

9
3 Comments 3
1.2k Views 1.2k
764 words 764 words

Author's Notes

"Why not kick off October with a little supernatural action, huh?"

It was 2:20 A.M. on a school night, and Jason lay awake. Please. I need this, he thought desperately. Anxious and desperately horny, he waited for the timer on his parents' television across the hall to shut off. Should be any minute now. He shifted his legs and felt his heavy comforter rub against his half-erect cock. The ritual required a purity cleanse of at least five days. No sex, no masturbation. The first part came rather easily. The second part, however…

Images of Sophie from art class danced across Jason’s mind. No, not now. The tingling in his boxers was almost too much to bear. Then, click. The television had shut off, leaving only the noise of his mother’s snoring in its wake. Slowly, quietly, he crept to the basement.

 

The basement was dark, save for five candles spread evenly around the room. Their faint flickers gave just enough light for Jason to trace a pentagram of chalk onto the concrete floor. To the side were a comfy pile of cushions, around which Jason lit a few more small candles. He reached into a burlap sling-bag and scattered rose petals around the place.

Finally, after stripping down, he pulled out a knife and stepped into the circle, careful not to smear any of the chalk markings. This was the part he had been dreading. He closed his eyes and, with his mind, called out: Lilith, mother of all demons, please send me one of your daughters for my pleasure. He hesitated a moment. I need to show Lilith I can take the pain, he thought to himself. I offer you a sacrifice of blood.

He made a small slice in his palm and let five drops of blood fall into the circle. He stepped out of the circle and lay on the cushions as still as he could, trying to keep his mind clear. He felt a small chill run through his body and his mind drifted to Sophie. She laughed when Jason asked her out, and Jason spent the next three weeks jerking off to the thought of her bent over his lap, begging for mercy. God, I want to pound that bi-

 

“Jason.”

 

Jason’s eyes opened with a start. He swore he had just heard… but no, it couldn’t be Sophie. Yet there she was. Standing in his basement, candlelight reflecting off her wavy shoulder-length purple hair. She was completely naked, her exposed breasts hanging in a slight V-shape. The candles licked her slender frame and the light bounced off of her belly button ring.

SxyVivian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SxyVivian

“You think about me, don’t you, Jason?”

Jason couldn’t speak. He just stared, his eyes glazing up and down her body, taking in every detail. She was an almost perfect replica except for something uncanny that Jason couldn’t quite decipher in the eyes.

“You think about fucking me? Choking me? Spanking me? Is that how you like it? You like it rough, Jason?”

She stepped closer and knelt next to his makeshift fuckpad. The chills came back as she whispered in his ear, “I think about you too.”

What the fuck is happening?, he screamed in his head. Surely, he thought, he had to be dreaming this. The succubus made her way down to Jason’s cock and sniffed it deeply. “It’s been so long since I’ve tasted a human,” she said in a voice that no longer sounded like Sophie’s. It was still feminine though it had an other-dimensional quality that unnerved Jason. He no longer cared once her tongue started grazing the head of his cock. Warm and wet, she circled around his head until he became rock-hard. Then she took him into his mouth, bobbing up and down only halfway at first. As she kept going, she picked up speed and took him deeper and deeper, until he was slamming the back of her throat.

How was Jason supposed to look Sophie in the eyes at school tomorrow, now that he had technically seen her naked? Felt her mouth over his throbbing cock, and heard her giggle and moan as the slut attempted to suck him dry. Her moans vibrated lightly against his dick until the tension was too much to bear, and his load burst into the succubus’ mouth. As soon as Jason felt her pull away, she had vanished, and all the candles blew out at once.

“I’ll be back,” said a demonic voice at the back of his mind. “I’m not finished with you yet.”

Published 
Written by SultryDevourr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments