Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Running in the Forest of Diomede the Nymph

"Jogging sucks, but running in the woods of Diomede is a pleasure..."

7
2 Comments 2
9.5k Views 9.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
To keep myself in shape I'd taken up jogging, but I hated slogging up and down the same roads again and again. As the summer got into full swing running on a hot road turned unbearable. I felt like I was going to pass out from the heat. To get off the road I'd found a trail through the woods to take. It was a lonely patch of woods, but it was quiet, and thankfully cool. Also, running through this woods turned me on.

Weird, I know, but I'd arrive home after each run with a raging erection that demanded attention. You'd probably speculate that there were cute girls running along the same trail and that I purposefully ran behind them to stare at their tight asses. Or, alternatively, that the trail ran alongside a lake that bikini-clad women lounged along the shore of and that I gawked at their scantly-clad bodies. Nope, wrong and wrong again. In fact, I'd never seen another soul along that trail in the woods. There was just something there that was erotic and feminine. Thank goodness the sturdy elastic in my jock kept my shaft firmly up against my abdomen or I'd have been running through the woods with the head of my penis literally pointing the way.

I'd get home with a throbbing in my shorts that was pulsing up and down my body. Off my sweaty shirt would fly. Then I'd slide my shorts and jock carefully down to the floor over my sensitive member. I'd wrap my hand firmly around my shaft, give one or two energetic strokes, and my body would convulse. Cum would gush out all over the place. I'd learned to crash on the bed or the combined exertion of the run and my orgasm would almost make me faint. Laying exhausted and spent on my back, my stomach, abdomen, and chest would be dotted with little warm pools.

Now guys masterbate, not breaking news to you, I'm sure, but this is not how it usually goes. Typically, you see a girl, a hot video, or something female on TV and rub yourself through your pants for a while. It feels good, so you take your erection out of your pants and stroke it. It feels better, so you stare at some tits or something lower, and stroke some more. Now at the end, right before the big finish, the stroking can get pretty energetic. But whipping it out of your pants and ejaculating in two strokes is kinda disturbing. But, day after day, this was what was happening to me.

One time I didn't even made it inside the house, I exploded in my shorts while unlocking the door. Another time the friction of puling down my pants set off a shooting gallery that made an embarrassing mess on the carpet. This was weird, but I figured I had some sort of jogging-in-the-woods fetish. Kinda creepy, but hey, it was keeping me in shape, and I like a good orgasm as much as the next guy. So every day I showered sweat and cum off my body and, when needed, cleaned the carpet.

But it turns out I was wrong, my erotic jogging problem was not due to a twisted sexual fetish, but because of a Nymph. Diomede the Nymph to be precise. I know this because one day I met her.

That fateful day I was jogging through the forest and I heard singing off to the right. I looked over and spotted a woman hanging by one hand from the branch of a tree. It's odd that I noticed the tree, because she was nude. She was slim but full figured, a woman, not a girl. She sang as she swayed back and forth on the tree branch. Two things happened. First, my mouth dropped as I gazed at her perfect athletic body playing in the tree. Second, I face-planted into the ground because my foot caught a branch as I ran.

Pain coursed through my right ankle as I rolled to my side clutching my leg. I heard the leaves rustle as the woman ran over to me.

"Oh, my," she said, "Are you okay? I did not hear you coming today."

The woman stood in front of me. Nude with her hands at her side and a concerned look on her face. Her breasts were perfect. Full, round, with erect nipples. Her mound was brushed with soft hair and a hint of moisture. She stood as if unaware she was standing naked in front of a stranger. Also, all her hair was a pale green color, and I do mean all her hair. Very weird, indeed.

I stared up her body. She squatted down beside me.

"Your foot is injured, let me see if I can help." She reached out and touched my ankle. At her touch all the pain disappeared and my abdomen tightened, not in pain but in pleasure.

I'm pretty sure I moaned. How embarrassing, but what did she expect, running around naked in the woods.

"I'm Diomede," she said, "What's your name?"

"John," I answered absently while studying her nipples. I was wondering how on earth they stuck out so much. I forced my gaze up to her face, but she was staring at my groin. I looked down.

Oh crap, my jock had failed me and my hard-on was tenting my shorts. My face blushed with embarrassment.

"That's better," She said, "but, you are covered with dirt from your fall.

PollyRay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PollyRay

Come wash." She took my hand and helped me up. I walked alongside her in stunned silence until we reached a clear pool of water.

"You want me to bathe in that pool?" I asked. In fact, I was wondering how I had never noticed the pool before.

"Yes, do not fear, I will help you." She pulled my shirt up over my head. Leaned in and kissed me on the cheek with a smile. Her hard nipples brushed against my chest and I shuttered. She knelt and pulled down my shorts, freeing my penis into the cool breeze. She smiled. "You are always ready," she said, "but first we must clean you off."

I followed her into the pool and she washed off my entire body with some sort of plant that looked like a green sponge. We waded around the pool. The cool water kept the throbbing in my groin at bay and my head cleared a bit.

"Di-O-Meed? What are you doing naked in the middle of a woods?"

"I'm a nymph, I've been feeding off your excitement." She frowned. "Of course, it is hard when you run home before you climax. Why can't you climax in my woods? It would help me exist."

"Really, my cum helps you exist?" I asked.

"No, that's silly, the pleasure you feel helps me exist." She smiled. "I'm a spirit of this woods."

"But I've never seen you before."

"You're not suppose to see me. But today you caught me. But just this once I am glad."

She splashed out of the pool danced in group of ferns. The sun streamed through the trees onto her. I followed her out of the water mesmerized by her dance, so innocent, but so erotic. Need grew in my groin.

She smiled as my eyes followed her body. She continued to dance. "Watch my body move and pleasure yourself," she told me.

I gripped my shaft and stroked as I watched her breasts bounce, her legs stretch, her arms sway from side to side. I focused in on her ass as she turned away from me and swayed it back and forth. I orgasmed, gushing onto the forest floor. I convulsed again and again then sat down into the ferns.

Diomede seemed to glow as she walked over to me.

"You could not pleasure me for long in such an aroused state," she said. "But now we can enjoy each other's touch as well as sight."

She squatted and leaned in to kiss me then leaned back. "I'm going to hold back your orgasm until I release it."

She put her head down into my groin and engulfed my penis in her mouth. It felt wonderful as she worked, but even though I quickly hovered at another orgasm I did not go over the top. All I could think about was how awesome her mouth felt around my cock. I reached out and ran my hands over her warm and soft body.

I pushed her back and spread her legs. I leaned in and licked her delicious pussy. She moaned as I worked, my tongue slowly gaining speed. Soon, however, she pushed me back. She stood us up and then turned away and bent over. Giving me a wonderful view of her ass.

"Take me from behind," she told me.

I carefully slid into her warm wet pussy, pleasure streamed out from my groin as she engulfed me. Soon I was thrusting with eager abandon, and enjoying every deep wet stroke. Every stroke felt like I would climax but I didn't. It was awesome. We were both moaning in pleasure when we fell over sideways into a tangle of brush. Diomede laughed as we tried to untangle our bodies from the plants.

I rolled over onto my back. She jumped up and stepped over my body. She squatted and slid my shaft back inside her. With intense concentration on her face she started grinding her groin into my abdomen. Soon she started moaning and moving more energetically. She started bouncing up and down on my shaft with abandon. I watched her tits move and felt myself thrust in and out of her wetness. The pleasure coursing through my body was intense. I needed release but couldn't get there just yet. Her eyes closed and her back arched. I felt her orgasm as her pussy convulsed around my shaft. She shuddered and collapsed onto me.

"I release you," she whispered into my ear.

She disappeared.

Suddenly, her weight was gone from my body and my erection was free and suddenly cool in the slight breeze. My orgasm, held somehow in check by her, raged though my body. For what seemed like minutes, cum shot from my penis into the cool air of the woods and I blacked out.

I woke up clothed, and thank goodness, not covered in my own cum. I looked all around but couldn't find Diomede. I ran home, arriving, without an urgent the need to masterbate before I showered. She had clearly sated me.

I still run along that path in the woods, and every day I get hard, but now I know what Diomede needs and I don't wait until I get home. I stop in the woods and stroke my cock along the path. I've never seen her again, but each time I orgasm in her woods I faintly hear her singing joyfully.
Published 
Written by Ghost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments