Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduced By Hallowtine's

"My mysterious power over Valentine"

9
8 Comments 8
1.1k Views 1.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Competition Entry: Anti Valentine

I lay in my bed about to fall asleep and, like always, my mind went a million miles a second.

I was restless and needed to release some tension. I crossed my legs while lying in bed, knowing what this would cause. I started moving my legs to squeeze and hold them tight. I moved my hips in an up-down motion slowly, knowing that this would run up into my inner thigh, causing my clit to swell with excitement. My clit got hard, screaming for something more. I reached my hand down between my legs and touched my pussy ever so slowly.

I knew what I wanted, but I was going to tease myself for just a moment by spreading my lips apart with my left hand and gently touching my clit with my right fingertip. I moaned, feeling the wetness as I slid my finger down from my clit to enter my soaking wet pussy hole. As I inserted my finger, it caused more dampness while gently being pulled out and redirected to go down the crack leading to my ass. Feeling that drip down caused more excitement.

Fuck I said, as my mind wandered and went to this stupid holiday called Valentine's. I despised this day. It was all about the money. How much did you spend on your loved one? Blah, Blah, Blah! I rolled my eyes to the back of my head in disgust. That was just fucking stupid.

I could not believe there was such a day, and yet, here I was in a role in this commercial making good money to act like I was enjoying my V-Day!

I drifted off to sleep, never reaching my goal.

________________________

Valentine's Day

When I woke up, my pussy was still wet from the excitement but sticky since I fell asleep before I finished what I had started.

I jumped out of bed and took a shower. Earlier in the shower, I used the removable shower head and let the water glide across my body while I watched the soap as it washed away from my nipples, which were stiff from the water beating against them.

After I finished, I held the shower head between my legs and made sure that I washed away all the excitement from last night and felt the water pound against my pussy erotically, so much so that I had no choice but to cum.

I rushed out of the shower to start the day. I got dressed and drove to the studio. This good-looking man was standing there, directing everyone into place. He rushed me to get into a red gown that would fit every curve of my body and high heels that made me taller than I was.

"Come on, big smiles," he said as he leaned in and said, "this is going to be the best commercial, and it is going to be live for the world to see on Valentine's Day," as he snickered under his breath.

We were all put in place. But then, I noticed that there was something unusual.

My heart pounded, and I felt numb. It felt like I knew what would happen, but I didn't. My world was spinning out of control while things got blurry. Not knowing what I was doing, I was silly, almost to the point of having no feelings for anyone or anything.

The director came up and asked if I was okay.

My thoughts turned to how much I wouldn't say I liked Valentine's and how I thought everyone should be alone. How stupid was everyone to believe that love existed in a mere word or holiday?

The more my head spun, the more it launched me into a spiral of delusion, of not knowing what was happening around me. People laughed at me, and amid all that had gone on, I looked over, and to my surprise, stood a figure. He wore a long black cloak and hood over the head. I could not see who it was since my eyes were full of tears.

LorenHolmes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenHolmes

His hand opened in front of me. It held the Ring of Heaven.

"A ring that will brighten your day," the voice said.

I put the ring on my finger; it shined beautifully, although something was different.

Before that moment, all these people told me I did not deserve love or to be loved. That everything I had been told was lies. I felt like I should go into a cave and never return. This was no longer a care to me. My tears vanished within the blackened light that shone from the ring.

My dress turned from red to black with sparkles of red hearts with arrows going through them. My skin went pale, and my lips turned a deep red.

I noticed the look in all the women's eyes as the men lined up in front of me. I felt the power that I had now.

As I stood there and looked, my loving emotions were gone. I had no feelings left except hatred now toward the holiday that had brought so much pain. I mean this little fucking silly angel with a bow that shot love into the hearts of people around the world. What fucking stupid shit is this?

Only certain people got this. I never did! I know I was not the only one to feel this way.

I had all these men in front of me. I felt absolute power coursing through me. Power over them. What shall I do? I should break all the hearts of those so happy because these men standing before me are now at my will.

All happiness faded away as one man after another would stand before me when I placed my hand with the ring on the back of their head and pulled them in for their first and last erotic kiss. I gave them each a piece of the pain that I had felt for so long. I saw them become seduced by me. Someone that they would have never been with at all. Little ole me. Who never got to feel that kind of love.

I sent each man back to the woman they so adored: to live out every day knowing they wanted me and never being able to have me for eternity. I broke their and their wife's heart. Leaving them in a life of misery till death do them part.

Cupid was the last to venture my way. That fucking little reject with a bow and arrow that wanted nothing to do with me. I raised my ringed hand to lure him in. He flew closer, and with each flip of his fucking little wings, he tried to pull away, but I was too powerful and gained control.

My ring shined blacker than any onyx could shine. So brightly against the darkness. The wind blew straight up and caused a swirling cloud of blackness around Cupid, and he hovered, unable to move from fright. The dark swirling cloud turned into a bow strung with black arrows, and they were sent to pierce Cupid slowly. Nothing quick. I wanted him to feel what I felt. After a few minutes of torture, I had destroyed Cupid in every way possible.

Before I finished Cupid, I told him that Valentine's would be no more. Instead, they will forever know this day as Hallowtine's.

That is when the last black arrow was shot through the top of Cupid's head, blowing his guts and glory of love to the pits of no more.

Happy Fucking Hallowtine's

Published 
Written by Jimwillhavefun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments