Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Take Her Down To Paradise City Pt. 2

"Lena learns a bit more about her mysterious genie..."

5
3 Comments 3
5.9k Views 5.9k
5.0k words 5.0k words
Lena thought about the note Arion had left her as she stood in the shower, letting the hot water cascade down her body. She washed her hair slowly, still savoring that morning-after tingle. She thought about what Arion had written about how long he would be with her and about this mysterious "creator" he'd mentioned.

When Lena's hands reached her breasts, she massaged the body wash into them slowly in circular motions, lathering up her soft breasts. She allowed herself a soft moan as she pinched her pink nipples, the soft buds becoming harder under the touch of her fingers. Lena's pussy started tingling, her clit begging for attention as her soft, pink lips became aroused and wet with her slick pussy juice. Rather than reach down and touch herself, however, she looked at her bathroom counter, upon which sat the jukebox. And Arion.

Pulling aside the shower curtain, she reached for the magical music player... and hesitated. She did not know why, but Lena was nervous about summoning the genie again. She had so many questions for him.

"But I guess..." she sighed, "the best way to answer those questions is... straight from the source." With that, she stretched her hand out and pressed the button for track 13, hoping Arion would do just as the song said and, well... take her down to paradise city.

The music echoed around her bathroom as the green smoke billowed out of the speakers, mixing with the steam from the shower. Just as before, the smoke solidified in the middle of the room until Arion stood there. Only this time, he was not wearing his rocker attire.

Or anything else, for that matter.

Lena bit her lip as she looked at him, still in awe of his flawless body. His broad shoulders, taught muscular torso and long, toned limbs practically shone in the florescant light, his skin's bronze hue making her mouth water.

Along with other body parts. Namely, her hot pussy. Lena licked her lip as her gaze traveled down his body, gazing at his chiseled abdominals leading down to his semi-erect phallus, not quite at full size, but not hanging flaccid either. Arion looked at her and smirked slightly before stepping into the steam-filled shower with her.

She looked up into his eyes as he wrapped his strong arms around her waist, pulling her body against his. Lena tingled when she felt his long, thick shaft pressed between them. She bit her lip softly as she felt it growing longer and thicker, hardening against her.

"Good morning, Mistress Lena." Arion said softly. Lena noted the renewed use of "Mistress". "I trust you slept well?"

"I slept great. Um... ha-how about you?" she asked, trying to keep her breathing steady as she felt him pulse against her body. When she looked into his sparkling blue eyes, her whole world got muddled.

"I slept peacefully, Mistress...." he said, his expression curious. "But to be honest... I am surprised you are truly concerned. Most genies' Masters only view their slaves as tools and care nothing for their comfort. I am... unsure what to say, but... thank you for asking, Mistress Lena."

As he spoke, Lena felt Arion's manhood swelling and growing harder between their bodies, making her want him more and more. She realized that his words were true; and that she had managed to turn him on! She grew wetter at the thought, opening her mouth to reply, but closing it a moment later. Lena was at a loss for words.

Arion instead spoke for her.

"What would you desire of me today, Mistress Lena? Perhaps another round of lovemaking? I must be honest... I hope that is it, Mistress Lena."

To say that the genie's statement surprised Lena would have been an understatement. Despite the fact that she was a voluptuous woman with long, dark hair, fair skin and deep, green-brown eyes, she refused to see it. Even when her best friend told her, she didn't believe him; so to have a gorgeous, immortal genie tell her that he desired her was mind-blowing to her.

"Mistress Lena...?" he asked, shaking her out of her stupor. "What do you wish of me today?" Leaning in closer, he whispered in her ear. "I can sense your arousal, Mistress Lena, and I would be overjoyed to please you in any way."

That made up Lena's mind for her. Closing her eyes, she brought her full lips firmly to Arion's, kissing her perfect lover deeply, her tongue snaking into his mouth to tangle with his. Her hands gripped his thick hair, pulling him down to deepen the kiss. His hands found their way to her shapely ass, squeezing it tight.

She moaned into his mouth.

He gasped against her lips.

Lena turned, pulling Arion fully into the shower, the curtain closing behind him, obeying his will. Pulling her mouth from his with a gasp, Lena looked up at Arion's momentarily dazed expression. With a smirk, she pushed against his chest, causing him to fall back on his ass onto the shower bench. The immortal, nearly all-powerful genie looked up at her with a surprised expression.

"Mis-" he began, but Lena cut him off.

"Lena. Call me Lena, Arion." she straddled his hips, her full bosom in his face and her soft hands on his shoulders. "Call me Lena while I fuck you."

Arion stopped talking as Lena reached her hand down between them to grasp his smoldering cock. She stroked the soft skin of his rigid shaft, enjoying the feel of it in her hand, the power she held over him. The man beneath her groaned, his hands gripping her hips.

"Leeennaaaa..." he moaned, begging.

There was no resisting it as Lena lowered herself slowly, taking first the very tip of his cock between her velvety lips. It was followed by every inch of his long, thick shaft until finally, Lena's thighs reached Arion's and she sat fully, his trembling cock enveloped in her tight pussy.

A strangled groan escaped Arion's throat and for the first time in two thousand years, he almost felt... human. Truly alive. Every nerve ending in his body was on fire as he gripped Lena's hips. For that moment, he felt everything. As if there was no curse, there were no shackles, he was not forever enslaved.

"Fuck!" Lena screamed, throwing her head back as she rode his cock. Her sudden exclamation shook Arion from his moment of overpowering pleasure, bringing his mind back to the present. And what a present it was. Lena's full, perfect breasts there in his face, bouncing as her hips moved up and down his long shaft.

The jynn's lips curled into a smirk as he recognized his opening. Lena had taken control before. Now it was his turn.

Arion's grip on Lena's hips tightened, his fingers stretching a bit further to get a better grip on her firm, meaty ass. His cock throbbed inside of her, making her moan and bite her lip.

He bit and kissed her neck roughly, sucking the soft skin there. She moaned as he nibbled her earlobes, begging for more. Arion was in control now. His cock strong and hard, he thrust himself deeper into Lena's tight pussy, making them both moan and writhe with pleasure. He felt like he could explode into orgasm at any moment, his cock swelling inside of her, getting even thicker and harder.

"Lenaaa..." he growled, attempting to warn her of his impending orgasm.

The warning, however, proved to be unnecessary, as Lena's pussy clamped around his hard shaft, squeezing him and gushing as she erupted in orgasm. He could no longer contain himself as he exploded, gasping as he pumped his hot cum into her quivering pussy.

As Lena recovered, her body exhausted, Arion gently washed her body, opting to not use magic. Even in his post-orgasmic high, his master practically unconscious, he felt a tenderness toward her he had not felt in centuries.

Once Lena recovered, the two went to her living room and cuddled on the love seat. She giggled at seeing the wrapping paper from yesterday folded neatly on the coffee table.

Arion pulled her closer and kissed the top of her head. "You wanted to ask me a question, Mis-" he paused at the expression on her face changed, despite the fact that he couldn't even see her face. "-Lena?" he concluded, earning a smile from her.

"Yes, I did.... I do." she replied, a thought occurring to her. "How did you know that?"

Arion chuckled. "I am your jynn, Lena. I exist to serve you. I know when you require an answer. But no, I can not... how did Master Jon put it...? 'Read your mind', I think is the phrase."

"Well, I was wondering... about this 'creator' you mentioned. Who or what is it?"

"Oh." He said, surprised. "Well, that is a very old story I've not told anyone in some time. But I suppose it starts with Thermopylae."

"Thermopylae? Isn't that a place?" Lena asked.

"Yes, Lena." he replied. "A place in Greece just outside Sparta. I fought with the three hundred there against the Persian horde. I slew what must have been over a hundred Persians that day in the name of Sparta and of my patron goddess. All Spartan warriors pay homage to Ares, god of war, but my family came from Kalokairi, as I mentioned, and were priests and priestesses of Hecate, goddess of magic since before Sparta was founded. As I lay on the ground that day, the battle lost, I awaited Thanatos to take me to the Underworld. But..." he sighed, "I feared death more than anything. I was a coward. As I lay there bleeding into the sand, the goddess came to me."

"What?" Lena interrupted. "The goddess? The Greek gods are real, too??" Her eyes were wide and her jaw open in shock.

Arion chuckled. "You believe in jynn like me, but not in the gods?"

"Well, I didn't believe in genies either until you came along...." she mumbled. "But... gods? Like... Zeus or Odin or whatever?"

"Yes, Lena. The Norse gods as well. Though they are all... incarnations, I suppose, of each other. I have no idea what they all originated as. Perhaps they are all manifestations of one almighty God. Perhaps not. But yes, Lena. They exist. And the goddess came to me and asked me a question. She asked me if I was ready to die. I was not. So she made me an offer. I could die then and face my judgment in the Underworld... or... I could become a jynn. Her immortal servant. Forever to carry out her will."

Lena just absorbed that for a moment.

"And for some reason, that meant granting the wishes of mortals." Arion hesitated to continue, but Lena was desperate to know more now and her expression said as much. So Arion continued, "...I agreed, but I begged the goddess for one thing before I became her slave. I wanted the chance to avenge my brothers and my king. There was a... an outcast... who was refused right to join the Spartan army for his deformity. Not out of cruelty, mind you. For his own good. His handicap prevented him from fighting effectively. So in vengeance, he betrayed us to the Persians in exchange for glory and wealth. Lady Hecate granted me my revenge. In the night, I found him and challenged him to combat. He was haughty from his new-found riches. Or perhaps he felt guilt over betraying my king and sought to lessen it somehow. The battle was over quickly. But I made him suffer before I slew him. He knew the pain my brothers suffered. He felt their pain and bled for all of them. He fell for what he did to my king. Then Hecate returned to me and I became a jynn."

When Arion's story was finished, Lena was speechless. Her "dream lover" was a centuries-old Greek warrior. He had killed men. A lot of them. And he had been turned into an immortal, magical being by a goddess.

It was a lot to absorb.

"So... you're telling me that you're a... Greek soldier who got cursed into being a genie by a goddess and you've been moving around for a thousand years?" Lena asked, scaring herself with how bluntly she was able to ask that question.

"Well, closer to two thousand, actually..." Arion began, but upon seeing Lena's face lose even more color, he wisely stopped talking. "But yes, Mistress Lena. I was made a genie by the goddess. And I see now that immortality is more of a curse than anything, but... such is life, I suppose." He shrugged, conjuring a glass of dark brown soda out of thin air and handing it to Lena.

"Whoa! Um... thank you...." she mumbled, attempting to gain her composure. She took a sip and realized it was Pepsi. "Hey, how'd you know I-" she began, before catching the bemused look in her companion's eyes. "Right. Genie. That's... gonna' take some getting used to."

"Of course, Mistress Lena." Arion smiled.

"Okay, first thing. I wish that you would stop calling me 'Mistress Lena' all the time." she snapped. Pausing for a moment, she was taken aback slightly by her own snappish response. "Um... just... call me Lena from now on, okay? Even though it is kinda' hot..." she giggled. "Consider that one a wish," she concluded, kissing his cheek.

"Your wish is my command... Lena." Arion bowed his head with a smile. "What more do you wish of me? Do you require sustenance? Entertainment perhaps?"

"Well... what if we go out for a while?" she suggested. "I can show you around, we can get to know each other..." Lena trailed off, waiting for Arion to respond.

"Out where?" he asked. "I must confess, Lena, I have no idea where I am. Am I still in the country America?"

"Yes and no," Lena said. "We're in Alaska. Part of the states, but there's... well, Canada between us and the rest of the States."

She paused when she noticed Arion looking around the room with a furrowed brow, his expression becoming more and more bewildered.

"What's wrong?" Lena asked him.

"Lena..." he began slowly, trepidatiously... "...what year is it?"

"2014."

"Oh my. It's been over thirty years.... Where could I have been that no one found me?"

Lena put her arms around Arion's shoulders and just held him for a few minutes, letting him think.

This woman is what I wanted back home... he thought with a pang. I could have died happy, having known someone like her. This kind of love... but no. I'm her jynn. He mentally reminded himself. She is simply... kind. This is not real love for her. I am her servant, just as I was to the others.

His thoughts were interrupted, however, by a knock on the door. He and Lena looked at each other, then the door. Whoever was on the other side knocked again.

"Lena?" a male voice called, "are you home? It's me.

Amy__Wood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amy__Wood

Collin."

Lena stiffened, her eyes narrowing in anger. Arion plucked the thoughts from her head, assessing the situation.

"Lena, I know you're in there. Come on, babe. Talk to me." Collin called again.

The scorned woman stood and swept over to the door, not even realizing she was still naked and flung it open. Arion snapped his fingers quickly, dressing her in her kimono just before it opened. "What do you want?" she snapped.

"To apologize again. And ask you if we can please try again. Babe, I'm lost without you. I love you, Lena. What happened was a mistake-"

"Yeah, a mistake that you kept secret for six months. You cheated on me with that slut! Why the fuck would I want you back?!"

Now the man started to become agitated. "Because I gave you the best of everything!" he snapped. "And my name is on the God damn lease of this apartment! It was a mistake, I told you! Why can't you let it go?"

"'Let it go'?!" she yelled, furious. "How would you like it if I'd cheated on you? Would you just 'let it go'?"

At this point, Arion decided it was time to intervene. He rose from the couch, dressing himself in gym shorts and a t-shirt he had seen on a magazine in Lena's kitchen. He quickly strode to the door, making his presence known to Collin as he gently pulled Lena away from him.

"Who the fuck are you?!" Collin barked.

The genie looked back at him and answered calmly, "My name is Arion. And you, I presume, are Collin. Please leave. Your presence here is upsetting Lena."

"My prese- yuh- what?!" he sputtered in response. He was flummoxed. "Yeh- how long have you been here?" he demanded.

"Well, that depends on your definition of 'here', I suppose." Arion replied. "I have been in this spot for about one minute. Or if you are referring to Lena's home, almost twenty-four hours now, I believe."

"How long have you been screwing this asshole?" Collin growled at Lena. "Did you wait a whole week after we broke up, or was he in here the same night?"

"You mother fu-" Lena started, her temper flaring. Arion placed a hand on her shoulder to calm her, cutting her off.

"If you speak to Lena in that manner again, I will be forced to hurt you." he said calmly. Though his volume was low and his tone normal, there was something in Arion's voice that spoke volumes.

Collin, however, was too angry to heed that warning. He instead chose to swing his fist at Arion's face. Before Lena could even react - faster than her eyes could follow, really - Arion had Collin pinned to the opposite wall, his hand around Collin's wrist, holding the man's arm in a position that looked excruciating.

Leaning in close to Collin's ear, Arion whispered "If you ever come here... or bother Lena again... I will tear this arm off." Collin paled. "Now... get out. Immediately." Arion added, bending the arm a bit further.

The genie shoved Collin away from him and the other man fell to the floor, clutching his arm in pain but with a look of pure shock on his face. He scrambled up and fled, running down the hallway and turning the corner.

Turning to Lena, Arion looked at her with a concerned expression. "Are you all right?"

She just stared at him, open-mouthed. "You... wha... why did you get involved with that?? He's gonna' come back and try to hurt you!"

She was quickly becoming more flustered, but her agitation was being defused just as quickly by the fact that Arion was trying desperately not to laugh.

"He would try and hurt me? Lena, that is... beyond absurd!" he laughed, clutching his sides. Regaining his composure after a moment, he added very matter of factly, "And as to the 'why', that should be simple. I am your devoted servant and now, 'perfect lover'. He offended you. Thus, I felt the need for his removal."

Lena could not even form the words to respond. She just stared as Arion stepped back into the apartment with her and closed the door.

"Is something wrong?" Arion asked as he sat back down at the couch.

"You just... he's gonna' call the cops, Arion!" she exclaimed, flabbergasted. "He'll have you arrested for assault!"

"Arrested?" he parroted. "That involves police officers, doesn't it? Them taking me away by force to... nail? No, wait.... Jail? Jail. Police officers taking me to jail."

"Yeah. Arrested. I guarantee you he's gonna' have them here within the hour."

"Would you rather he forgot about me?" Arion asked.

"You almost broke his arm, Arion. I don't think that's likely to..." Lena trailed off, looking at the genie's face.
"Wait.... Can you... erase his memory?"

He gave her a serene smile. "Your wish is my command, after all, Lena. If you wish it, so it shall be."

"Okay..." she began, still getting used to the whole genie-master thing. "I wish Collin didn't remember any of what happened today."

"Shall I have him awaken at home, thinking he'd slept in today?" Arion asked, rubbing his hands together.

"Uh... sure. Yeah." Lena replied. Arion snapped his fingers and a silent wave of energy seemed to pass through Lena.

"It is done." He said simply, still with that same calm smile. "So," he said, clapping again and looking around "what would you wish of me today, Lena?"

"Let's go out." she decided, nodding to herself. "I've been meaning to go shopping."

Arion smiled and took a step closer. "But first...?"

Lena blushed, looking back at him. He had seen it in her eyes. Or her mind. He knew what she wanted to do.

"First..." she smiled, blushing. "I want to suck your cock."

Arion's smiled widened as he shed the gym shorts he was wearing, allowing his half-hard manhood to flop against his muscular thigh. Lena licked her lips appreciatively and lowered herself to her knees, kissing Arion as she did so.

She gently wrapped her fingers around the warm shaft, raising it to her lips. She kissed the tip softly, tenderly stroking the shaft in her hand. Arion made a humming noise in his throat and leaned his head back, his hand coming to rest on Lena's head.

"Oohh... Lena..." he moaned.

Lena smiled and licked the tip of her lover's cock, tasting the precum that leaked out of it. She paused and licked again, her brow furrowing.

"You taste... different." Lena said, looking at Arion, clearly puzzled.

"Do I?" he asked, genuinely curious. "I would not know. I have not been with a woman since I became a jynn. Perhaps it is my lack of a diet?"

Lena blinked, opened her mouth, closed it and blinked again. "What?"

"I do not require food to survive. I am immortal."

"Wow. Uh... yeah, maybe..." she replied. With a shrug and a chuckle, she went back to stroking the smoldering cock in her hand. Lena's full, soft lips enveloped the throbbing head of Arion's cock as her tongue flicked over the tip. The man before her shuddered, his hands gripping the cushions beneath him. Lena's hand gripped him even harder, squeezing the thick shaft in her hand and stroking it slowly, savoring the opportunity to pleasure the man who had made her so happy.

Does he really... love me...? She thought as she sucked on his turgid member. Or is it just... part of his curse? Pushing that aside, she deepthroated him, taking the head of his cock into the back of her throat, her lips engulfing the shaft.

Arion gasped and his bare feet momentarily left the carpet, toes curling in shock. He had never received oral sex before, but had heard of it. It was even better than he imagined!

Soft, smooth lips caressing his cock, sliding up and down the throbbing shaft. Lena's warm tongue lapping around the thick head of his member, teasing. This woman is going to drive me insane! His mind screamed at him, his mouth unable to make intelligible sounds as he writhed, feet twitching and fingers clutching her hair. He could feel his orgasm rapidly approaching and attempted to warn Lena accordingly.

"Leuuuhhh..." he groaned hoarsely. "Muh-ma... Lll... g-onna-a'..."

Lena looked up into his eyes, pausing her movement with Arion's cock halfway down her throat. She managed a tight smile around his rigid cock, winking as she took the rest o his shaft into her mouth.

"Ough, yessss!" Arion groaned as he exploded, pumping streams of hot cum down Lena's throat. She swallowed every drop, pulling back far enough to keep sucking the head as she pumped his shaft with her hand.

The jynn's vision swam as he came down from his orgasmic high. He had never experienced something like the sex he'd just had.

Lena leaned against Arion's legs, her head on his lap. His hand absently stroked her hair as his mind raced.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not long afterward, they were out and about, strolling hand-in-hand through the local mall as Lena tried to explain the twenty-first century to a millenias-old Greek genie.

"I am sorry, Lena, but... I still don't understand. Why do these young women have this strange obsession with male facial hair?"

"You're still on the mustache thing?" Lena exclaimed, laughing. "You take iPods and laptops in stride, but that stupid fad is throwing you?"

"Well it doesn't make any sense!" he retorted. "Why would these young ladies want to have curled hair on their upper lips? Unless they are attempting to attract gay men with a poor disguise, it baffles me."

Lena was laughing so hard, she could hardly breathe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some time later, the couple was just finishing up lunch when Lena's phone rang. She groaned when she looked at th screen.

"Ugh, it's my boss." She said, pressing the green "talk" button. "Hello?"

Arion sat quietly, listening to Lena's conversation with his supernatural hearing. Apparently, some other woman named Donna had left work early and now Lena was requested to come in and replace her for the remainder of the evening. Arion's nose wrinkled slightly as he detected the truth in this "request". Lena could choose not to go in, but it would be have some negative consequences for her. He was already displeased with this "Matthew" Lena worked for.

When Lena hung up, she sighed deeply. Looking at Arion, she knew he'd heard. "Apparently I have to go to work." she said. "So I guess we'd better head back to my place so I can change and get my stuff for work. Which will take even longer." Lena sighed again and laid her head on her arms in frustration.

"Lena..." Arion began, "...you do realize that you don't have to go to work if you don't want to, right?"

She looked up at him with an inquisitive expression.

"I am your jynn, remember? And your wish is my command. If you wish it that Donna had not needed to leave work in the first place, I can make it so. Simply wish it."

"Wait, really?" she exclaimed. "Definitely! I wish that."

Arion rested his right elbow on the table and snapped his fingers. Looking at her phone, Lena saw the screen flicker to her call history and the notation of the call from her boss vanish.

"Wow, Arion. Thanks! Is there anything you can't do?" Lena smiled, completely in awe of the magic she'd just witnessed.

"There are several." he replied. "For example, I can not kill. And I can not raise the dead. Nor can I change the past from more than a few days ago. About two and a half is my limit. Oh, and I can not make anyone fall in or out of love. Not really."

Lena considered this for a moment. So this genie she had could do almost anything? Even alter time and people's memories? Her mind spun at the possibilities. This could be... wow... she thought. Arion's fingertips touched Lena's hand from across the table.

"Would you like to further discuss my abilities somewhere more private?" he asked with a smile.

Lena agreed and suddenly found herself back home with Arion, lounging naked in her magically modified bed.

"What the-? How did... where are-?" Lena started, looking around. Then it dawned on her that teleportation was probably another ability Arion possessed.

"Yes, Lena. I brought us back here," he chuckled softly, kissing her cheek.

Lena scooted herself around to lie next to Arion under the covers. "So, what exactly can you do?" She looked at him eagerly, wanting to learn.

"Well," he began, scratching his cheek. "Other than the limitations I mentioned earlier and granting someone immortality, I can do almost anything. Wealth, fame, power, beauty, talent... all of these things and more are under my power."

"So could you..." Lena pondered, trying to think of something random but humanly impossible. "Talk to animals or something?"

"Talk to animals?" The genie stared at her. "...In two thousand years, that thought never occurred to me. Talk to animals... hm. I must try that one. I do have the... how did she put it? The 'gift of gab', one master told me once. I can communicate with anyone. In any language."

"Plus there's the super sex powers," Lena added with a laugh.

"Well, being immortal has some advantages," Arion agreed with a laugh.

"So... if I wished for, say..." Lena racked her brain for a moment. "A huge bathtub with Jacuzzi jets in it...?" Arion smiled.

"Then you shall have it. What would you have it made of? Marble? Tile? Gold?"

"Wait-what? Gold? You could zap up a gold tub?" Lena pulled away from Arion so that she could stare at him properly.

"If you wished it so, then yes."

"...Huh. Uh, marble works." Lena was constantly surprised by the things Arion said.

The jynn snapped his fingers. "Your wish is my command."

Lena made a mental note to check out that tub later. But first...

"Arion, how are you at giving massages?" she asked with a sly smile spreading across her lips.

"Say the word and you shall see, Lena." Arion replied with a small smile of his own.

"Then I wish for a massage," Lena laughed.

Arion snapped his fingers and a massage table materialized near the foot of the bed. "Your wish is my command."

As Lena settled herself onto the table, Arion whispered in her ear "Enjoy, my love. This is going to be a massage to remember..."

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Belthazor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments