Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Devil in Me

"A respectable married woman succumbs to temptation."

97
46 Comments 46
6.4k Views 6.4k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Competition Entry: Swing Into Summer

The demons started to surface after we moved into our new penthouse. But, on reflection, I may have suppressed them for the whole of my married life of twenty years to develop an image of respectability.

Our new home occupied the entire top level with floor-to-ceiling one-way glass windows and a balcony that offered fabulous 360-degree views. To the west were the beach and ocean; to the east, the city and hills. We could enjoy sunrise and sunsets as there was always a shaded side on the roof to relax on hot summer evenings. 

 The views in all directions were awesome; we had total privacy from prying eyes, but everything below us was visible. Primarily through the long lens of Bill's powerful binoculars mounted on a tripod in his office, where he would invade peoples' privacy as if we were invisible. 

Although I thought all this was a bit naughty, I didn't see any problems that could come from it, and I found some of the scenes compelling. For example, bill liked to focus on attractive women, then watch other beach goers, primarily young men, find places nearby, feigning disinterest.

Usually, the voyeurs' presence was ignored or unwelcome to his target, evidenced by the woman's subtle positioning to minimize her exposure of breasts and groin. Occasionally, however, the opposite would occur. One incident was particularly memorable.

Bill earns a ridiculous amount of money as a writer and prefers to work alone with the door shut, so I rarely disturb him. Usually, he emerges after a couple of hours or so for coffee and food. During these breaks, he scans the beach and surrounding dunes for anything interesting. 

"Take a look at this," Bill said one afternoon. See the couple in the foreground?"

"Um, yes," I replied as I peered through the lenses. A middle-aged woman applied suntan lotion to a man's back who was lying on his stomach. She was buxom with generous, feminine curves barely covered by a skimpy bikini.

"Now, look at the guy in the red bathers nearby."

"Okay, he is watching the couple who seem to have shared some joke."

"When they arrived," said Bill, "the woman took her time undressing and putting lotion on her front and legs while standing up and turning around so the guy nearby would get a good view."

"Hmm, now I understand why you were interested in them; she certainly has red bather's attention."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, he is ogling at her, and she doesn't seem to mind. Take a look." We swapped places; Bill settled into his chair, his eyes glued to the lenses.

"Okay, this is interesting," said Bill. "The woman's husband has picked up his towel and preparing to leave. He kisses her goodbye and starts to walk along the beach in this direction. The woman has turned to look at red bathers who must be at least half her age. Now she is saying something to him; he is coming to join her."

"What's the husband doing?" I asked.

"He looked back once and has continued walking away. Red bathers is putting lotion on the woman's back." There was a pause, " now, the sides of her breasts and inner thighs. Wow, now she is rubbing his groin."

"Can you see the husband?"

"No, I've lost him for the moment; he can't be far, though."

"There," I pointed to movement in the thick vegetation near our path that led to the beach. He is next to that little clearing." 

"Okay, got him; you will want to see this." He put his hand on my bottom as I leaned over to look through the binoculars. The man had spread his towel in a hollow next to the patch of open ground.

"Holy fuck, he is naked and has a hard-on." 

"Yes," said Bill, " I think I know what happens next." He swiveled the binoculars back to the buxom wife and red bathers. "Bingo," he said. "The wife and red bathers have picked up their gear and have headed this way as well. They are now onto the path through the dunes near the little clearing." We took turns spying on the woman and her new friend. They climbed through the fence, and she led red bathers to where her husband lay hidden. 

She removed her bikini top, and while the young man fondled her breasts, she pulled his bathers down to reveal his hard cock. Then, she removed the bottom of her swimsuit, knelt before him, and sucked his cock. 

The husband moved to get a better view. She had turned so that her wet pussy was in full view of her husband and us. The boy was fit and lean with well-defined muscles. He grasped her bottom with both hands, then mounted her. 

Bill had a quick look then I let him take off my top while I watched the boy thrusting away. They were measured, deep strokes with her still in the doggy style position, just like I like it done to me. Next, Bill undid my bra and gently squeezed my hardening nipples. 

He kissed and nibbled at my neck. Waves of arousal emerged deep in my groin and coursed through my body while I spied on the two people having sex.

Soon, the boy stilled. The woman reached behind and grasped his young bum. Mesmerized, I watched his muscles flex while he ejaculated.  

"What's happening," asked Bill.

"He is cumming in her," We changed positions again. I pulled my husband's shorts down while he peered through the binoculars. I was about to take him in my mouth when he said.

"Here, look; he has just pulled out."

The boy's glistening cock was still partially erect; mmm, lucky girl, I thought to myself. The boy then retrieved his bathers and left. The woman maintained her position, and we were able to get a good view of some semen that had leaked from her sex canal; so did her husband. He left his hiding place and cleaned her with his tongue and mouth. 

I let Bill watch while I sucked his cock; he climaxed almost straight away. 

"Don't swallow," he pleaded hoarsely, then kissed me, his tongue probing and tasting the semen. He was still hard when he lifted my skirt and pulled down my panties. He pulled me onto his lap, and I impaled myself on his still hard cock. It had been a long while since we both had been this horny, and I fully intended to make the most of it. 

I worked myself up and down on his shaft in complete control until my pussy spasmed into a satisfying climax. As I rested with him still inside me. He squirmed and groaned a little then I felt more semen pulse into me. It was some time before we had the energy or will break our coupling. 

That night, the dreams started and continued regularly for several weeks. They were all sequential without repeats and steadily increasing clarity. I looked forward to the next installment but had no control over when that would happen. I suspect in my subconscious mind, the demon fantasies rationalize the cuckold scene we witnessed in the dunes. I'm not complaining.

The first dream started with me walking along a deserted beach toward a rocky outcrop. I could see what appeared to be a cave above the high water mark. The cave entrance, sealed with iron bars, is like a cage; a barred door secured with a large padlock is at one side. 

 Nearby, a key to the padlock is on a rock. Set in the back wall is an opening large enough to walk through. My eyes are unable to penetrate the darkness beyond. I move closer and test the door; the lock is secure.

 Several demons emerge from the back of the cave; they are tall, naked, superb physical specimens with light blue smooth skin and piercing yellow slanted eyes. Their long tails swished from side to side. They were all males, their cocks similar to circumcised human ones, except the head was disproportionally large. I step back several paces as their clawed hands reach through the bars. 

I undress until I am completely naked. The demon's cocks swell immediately the fleshy crowns change to dark maroon when they become fully erect; my arousal builds quickly. Dull itching aches deep in my groin throb; I put my hands between my legs and inserted a finger into my sex to ease the torment. My desire intensifies.

The crowd behind parts to allow a sizeable female to move to the front. She doesn't seem to mind several males caressing her body, particularly her ample firm breasts and rounded fleshy bottom. Her nipples and areola were similar in color to the male's erect cocks; an attractive contrast to the light blue of her hairless body. Her dark red pussy with puffy labia glistens with moisture. 

ElizaBoone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizaBoone

A colossal male appears, followed by several smaller females. They have full pert breasts and pink hairless pussy lips. They ogle my naked body and rub their genitals; their human-like labia and nipples darken. Finally, several beckon me to come closer with their large, long-fingered hands; fascinated, I watch the claws contract or extend at will.

The large male stands beside the alpha female, who gently strokes his hard sex organ; it has an unusual bulge at the base. I am sure this is the Devil himself; his eyes caress my body, and I have an overwhelming desire to please him. The smaller females mill around him, touching, swooning, their upturned faces desperate for recognition and approval.

 Although I am sure he is privy to my inner thoughts and desires, I don't mind; I want him to know. He smiled; I felt rather than heard his silky smooth, and seductive voice.

"Pick up the key, human," he says. He gestures with his bony, clawed hand that I should surrender it to him. The key feels very warm, then hot and heavy. 

"Give me the key." I comply instantly, then lean against the bars and let the young demon's hands roam over my body. Suddenly, I hear a loud clang. The door is wide open. 

"Come," The Devil Commands. The hands that tantalizingly explored my body withdrew, leaving me longing for more. Without hesitation, I enter the cave.

All the male and female demons turned toward me; their eyes feasted on my body. Several of the younger males had erections; the crowd parts to let me through to the Devil, who is copulating with one of the younger females. 

Her eyes locked with mine. I felt her arousal, and my own body responded; the allure of the Devil was irresistible. The bestial thrusts of his cock into her were powerful, almost violent. His back, legs, and buttock muscles were taut and defined. He had my complete attention; it was impossible to look away. 

He paused when his cock was only halfway in. She tried to impale herself further, but he held her back with his bony, hard-looking hands. She emitted little grunts of desperate need.

Fascinated, I watched the base of his cock expand to form a large bulb a couple of inches from her opening. I could not take my eyes from the coupling, and he knew it. He released his hold on her and pushed himself in, bulb and all. She shivered then they both went still.

 She appears to be in a trance, her eyes wide open but unfocused, and the nipples of her pert young breasts are swollen and erect. The alpha female gently strokes the young one's neck and back.

 

"This young female is ready to breed," the alpha female said. I heard' through demon telepathy, but no sound emanates from her lips. The male stares at my leaking pussy; his tail switches from side to side are the only visible signs of movement. 

"The master is the only male able to fertilize females," the senior female continued, "your turn will come when you are ready. But, in the meantime, you are free to use any of the males or females here, including me. The choice is yours."

The Devil released his hold on the young female, and his cock slowly slid out. It glistened with their combined sex fluids. Both females proceeded to lick and suck him clean. 

"You can help if you want," the Devil said. I knelt before him, and the delicious scent of sex assaulted my nostrils. I started to lick; I couldn't get enough of the flavor, so I took him in my mouth to suck the remaining fluids.

"Good, demon seed will make subtle enhancements to your body and reverse the aging process. You will develop immunity to disease, and regular partners will also benefit." I heard from the soft silky voice in my head. " You will have little difficulty attracting a mate to satisfy your increased needs; all you need to do is surrender to temptation." 

The young female lay on her back with he legs apart. Some of the Devil's seed leaked from her sex opening. There's more there for you and some female fluids; help yourself to as much as you need."

I eagerly bent over on all fours to service the young female; the taste was delicious. I eagerly lap the Devil's semen from her freshly fucked pussy. Hands caress my body; an impossibly long tongue expertly explores my cunt; it is the older female, the Devil's mate. I start to leak copiously. 

"Enough," said the Devil. She breaks contact. I feel the head of a cock slip between my labia and rest at the opening of my cunt. I look up to the Devil. 

"The young ones need practice with humans, and the seed will be good for you," said the Devil. I just nodded in response. The young demon pushed his cock home. After a few quick humps, he ejaculated and then pulled out. "The more you take, the greater the benefit," I nodded in reply again. I looked forward to more couplings.

***

Despite not experiencing more interactions with the Devil and his clan, I wasn't complaining. Bill's libido was increasing, and our foreplay often included variations of group sex where Bill would be an observer until my lovers had finished with me. 

 Bill's work was going well, and our lives were content. Then the Devil paid me another visit. I willingly submitted to all his demands. My husband was licking my pussy when I regained consciousness and fucked me to a powerful climax.

"Wet dream?" my husband asked.

"Mmm, yes, you were worked up too."

"I imagined lots of males had been fucking you."

"Oh, and where did this happen?" 

"At the adult movie theatre down at the docks." I'm sure my heart skipped several beats.

"Where did that idea come from?"

"In today's paper, apparently there is a Navy ship in Port, and the theatre is a favorite with the sailors. By the way, I have a busy schedule today this afternoon with Zoom conferences with editors."

"Okay, I'm due to have lunch with Julie so that you will have the afternoon to yourself."

"Ah yes, I remember you mentioning that. It is good that you can catch up with your old friend from the past. Where is she staying?"

"Near the port." His eyes widened.

"Okay, have fun; I had better get to work. He left the newspaper on the kitchen bench, open on the page that featured the adult theatre article. There were a couple of photos; it hadn't changed much.

Julie had made a name for herself in the business world and had started a new foray into politics. We had a wonderful time reminiscing over old times before marriage and children. Eventually, duty called; she had a meeting to attend. 

"I envy you," she whispered as we embraced before she left. "You realize the theatre is only a few blocks from here. I will organize for you to leave your car here if you want."

"Yes, that would be handy, thank you." 

Butterflies of nervous excitement churned in my stomach as I climbed the narrow wooden stairs that led from a nondescript back lane to the movie theatre. Soon they would be replaced by transcendence to total submission and the euphoria that would ensue. 

I paid the entrance fee, pushed aside the curtain leading to the cinema, and entered. I waited for my eyes to adjust to the dim light. There were about ten patrons spread apart. The butterflies had settled, and I felt calm yet excited. The movie depicted a white woman with two black men who were naked and sexually aroused.

I walked down the central aisle to the empty front row close to the screen, where there was more light. 

 I had only been sitting for a minute when two men came to sit on either side of me. Sexual arousal started to take hold when I felt a hand on my breast and another on my thigh.

When I finally arrived home, Bill was on our bed, naked. 

"I want you to lick me," I said, "gently, as I'm a bit sore. His eyes widened when I removed my skirt. I hadn't been able to find my underwear before I left the theatre.

Published 
Written by helenmiller2021
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments