Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Headless Horseman & The Whore

"Its Halloween night and the the Headless Horsmen is filled with blood lust. That is untill a cleaver Sleepy Hollow Whore showed him you can have lust without the blood ......."

69
19 Comments 19
1.4k Views 1.4k
948 words 948 words

Author's Notes

"Hi, I hope you guys enjoyed my first published story, ive combined my love of halloween and smut together to create it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I wanna give big thanks to JDDune who is my dearest friend who has helped and supporting me writing this x"

Hallows Eve 1790.

Molly Addams was fleeing for her life. She was running through the gnarled trees of the forbidden Sleepy Hollow forest, carrying a pumpkin lantern to guide her way through this doomed venture. This town whore was being hunted by the demonic, headless horseman on his unholy steed. The sound of its thunderous hooves rang in her ears, fueling her fear.  Eventually, she dropped her guiding light and collapsed against a tree. Her heart pounding, her mind racing with useless, fearful thoughts. The sound of the horses' hooves stopped as well.

Molly slowly turned around, pressing her back against the tree until finally, she faced what she'd been running from. The horseman dismounted his steed and drew out a long, thick blade. Molly Addams dranks in the terrifying, statuesque figure before her. Then, a thought occurred to her; it was a kind thought that put her at ease and gave her a strange sense of excitement. 

Molly pulled herself to her full height and untied her red cloak, letting it fall to the leafy ground. She straightened her posture, pushing her shoulders back and her chest forward, making her large, pale breasts look even more impressive in the smoky moonlight. She put on her best subtle, sultry smile and walked toward the horseman swaying her hips so the hem of the dress swished the ground. 

The horseman stayed his murderous charge as she neared him, sensing Molly’s lack of fear confused and intrigued him. As she stood in front of him, the horseman lowered his sword. Molly put a warm hand on his breast where his black, cold, unbeating heart lay underneath. 

“My dear Horseman,” she said, looking up at the place atop his shoulders where his head should be, “You've been slashing and slaying in this forest for many years trying to find that handsome head that was stolen from you many moons ago. I’d wager you still have wants and needs as any man. If you had a mouth to kiss, I would show you I have the softest lips in Sleepy Hollow.” She smiled wickedly. “Perhaps there’s another part of you I could kiss...”

As she spoke, Molly slid her palm down his leather britches and her fingers deftly untied the laces. She lowered slowly down to her knees and pulled out the horseman's semi-erect pale cock. It ran nearly half the length of her forearm, easily eight inches, and the shaft was as thick as his sword.

Taking it in her hands, she began to slowly rub it up and down. She playfully gave it kitten-like licks on the tip. After her licking, she slowly slid her pillow-soft lips over his tip, working his cock deeper into her warm mouth with each push. The Horseman reached down, ripping the front of her dress, and placed his leathery hand on her soft, ample breast. His nimble fingers kneaded and pulled on her pink nipple. His fondling made Molly’s venus mound slick and she let out a moan from her stuffed mouth. Her ecstasy resonated on the Horseman's cock. He grabbed her hair and fucked her face. He moved his hips in desperate thrusts, pushing his swollen cock further down the mortal whore’s throat. Molly Addams took it. She took it all the way down, for was she not the best whore in Sleepy Hollow?!

StefanaBloom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StefanaBloom

She found herself begging to gag on his violent thrusts; then he suddenly withdrew it from her mouth. Molly remained on her knees, looking up. Her eyes were wide with surprise, her mouth open and drooling, saliva running down her chin. The horseman lifted her by her shoulders and turned her around before bending her over. His strength was supernatural but his touch was gentle. He lifted her dress, exposing her firm, bountiful arse. He parted her legs with his knees, finding a pink, furry pussy. 

The horseman rubbed his magnificent cock between the warm, dewy lips of Molly's slit. The feeling of his thick meat slowly massaging her slick pussy drove her wild. 

“Push it in me, demon! Push it deep inside!” she moaned. “Make me yours! Fill me with your hellish seed!” she cried, feeling her body become possessed with demonic lust. 

The Horseman slid his full length inside her tight cunt. She arched her back and howled like an animal. He wasted no time falling into a rhythm of powerful, deep thrusts; holding her hips so tightly that her pale skin turned pink under his fingers. He rode her like bitch from hell until finally, his pace slowed. The horseman took one final thrust and filled Molly Addams with his seed. The feeling of his cum flooding her womb was the string that tethered her to reality. She snapped back, brought to an intense hedonistic finish that faded to darkness. 

Molly awoke in her bed, in her night shift. She sat up, startled. 

Her mind tried to reconcile her memory and reality. What a nightmare! …or was it a dream? she thought to herself. 

Pulling herself together, she hopped out of bed. She hastily got dressed and wondered if some breakfast from the bakery might quiet her jangled nerves.

She walked down the stairs and opened the door. She is startled to find a piece of parchment pinned to her door with a dagger. Molly pulled the blade out of the wood and read the message. It’s written in fresh blood, with an elegant hand. It read:

Molly, 

Same time next year?

Yours,

H.H.

Molly smiled at the bloody parchment and whispered: “Yes, my horseman, same time next year.”

Published 
Written by plumpbunnie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments