Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mood

"Ella the wolf shifter is in a mood today, will Eli her vampire boyfriend survive it?"

11
4 Comments 4
770 Views 770
3.2k words 3.2k words

Ella is in a mood today. She isn’t happy, sad, excited, or lazy. She is just in a mood and doesn’t know what it is. She is roaming around the house doing this and that, never able to finish what she starts. The whole time she is going from room to room, her wolf inside of her is pacing back and forth in her mind. She is in a mood, too, and they are feeding off each other.

Trying to make the bed, all she accomplishes is getting the blankets and pillows piled on top of it. She throws pillows and cushions off the couch and loveseat in the living room, planning to flip the cushions over and set everything back to right. But as soon as she has them all on the floor, she can’t do it anymore and must move on to something else. While throwing all the cushions on the floor and piling the blankets up on the bed, her wolf hums in contentment.

Still, as soon as the mess is worse than when she started, she gets agitated again. In the kitchen, she is only half able to organize the fridge, just getting the bottles of water and snacks pulled to the front before abandoning that task. It is the same in every room she visits. She starts thinking she will clean the whole room, only to feel like she must do something else soon after.

She needs Eli to come home; if he was here, she could pick a fight with him. That could get her out of her mood. She loves Eli and is so happy living with him, but today, she needs more.

Ella is still moving from room to room, touching this and that, unable to get anything done. Eli is late, and her mood is even worse for waiting.

Eli is happy. Today is the day he plans on popping the big question. The ring has finally been completed, and he is picking it up on the way home, waiting for the jewelers to box it up and wrap it with a bow. He calls Razzi's, the cute little Italian restaurant where he and Ella had their first date, to make a reservation. He told Ella he wanted to take her out to dinner tonight, earlier in the week. He hopes she will be ready when he gets home.

When Eli walks through the door, the first thing he notices is the living room. It looks like a tornado has gone through it, piling all the cushions on the floor. Across from the living room of their small apartment, he can see into the bedroom where it looks like the tornado had also struck, piling everything up on the bed. Finally, he notices Ella standing in the doorway of their tiny kitchen, a glare on her face, her hip popped out with one hand on it. He starts to ask what is wrong but doesn’t even get the first sound out before she lights into him.

"Where have you been, Eli? I have been waiting here for hours for you to come home. You think I like being here all day on my day off while you are doing who knows what with your friends?” she exclaims.

“I know you got off work well over an hour ago, and it only takes a few minutes to get home from the office, so tell me, Eli, what was so important that you had to go cavorting with your friends for so long?” Ella asks.

She knows she is being unfair to him. He rarely does anything after work with his friends, who often go out for drinks, preferring to come home to her. But right now, it Doesn’t matter. She is in a mood, her wolf is in a mood, and she must do something now to get out of it.

Eli’s face drops as Ella starts questioning him. He knows she likes him home early on the days she has off from her job. This morning, she had seemed happy and excited about their date tonight, even though she didn’t know he planned on asking her to become life mates. To mark each other forever and be damned what the bigots think about a wolf shifter and vampire mating.

When Eli starts to speak again, Ella’s wolf lets out a deep growl in her mind, one that Ella mimics, the growl coming from deep in her chest rattling her bones. She starts to stalk toward Eli, furious now, even though she hasn't given him a chance to speak yet. She can feel the change beginning to come over her. Her incisors elongate, pressing down over her lips. She can feel the claws coming out of the tips of her fingers, the hair growing thicker on her arms. Her sense of smell amplifies a hundred times as her wolf nose emerges. Is that the smell of perfume coming off Eli? She feels her vision change to the brighter tones of her wolf vision. She knows that her eyes have just flashed over golden.

Eli sees Ella stalking toward him, her wolf form taking over. Instinctively, he lets his fangs drop down, and his eyes flash red as his vampire comes out to protect him. As she comes closer, he lets out a hiss in warning. Then, he realizes what he is doing. This is his Ella, the love of his life. He pulls back the vampire, his teeth retracting, his eyes go back to their typical deep brown, and he makes himself smaller, tilting his head up and baring his neck to her in a sign of submission. He knows her wolf will respond to this as an alpha, and she won’t hurt him.

Ella comes closer to Eli, her wolf liking his show of submission, but the closer she gets, the more pungent the smell of perfume. She can almost see it coming off his shirt.

With a throaty growl, she asks him, "Who is she? I can smell her perfume coming from you. Is that what you have been doing? Out with some vampire whore while I wait here for you?”

Eli is shocked for a minute. Never would he do something like that to his Ella. Then he thinks back, and the clerk at the jeweler was wearing perfume, and she might have touched his arm while he was picking up the ring.

 Eli quickly explains, "I stopped by a store, and the clerk there was wearing perfume. She might have brushed me while I was getting my bag."

Ella comes right up to Eli. He still has his head up and to the side, exposing his neck, trying to soothe Ella's wolf. Ella pushes her nose right into Eli's neck, sniffing for the source of the perfume. Not finding it there, she runs her nose over his shoulder and down his arm. There, it is on the arm of his shirt. With a growl, she runs her claws down both sides of his shirt, shredding it before throwing it away from them.

She then runs her head up and down Eli’s chest and arms, searching for any hint that the clerk has touched his skin, rubbing her scent over any place where there might be even a trace of the perfume soaked through his shirt. Her wolf, finally satisfied that another woman hadn't touched what is hers and that Eli is marked with her scent, finally pulls back from Ella a little bit. Ella is still partially shifted, but her claws and fangs aren't as long now.

Eli relaxes some as Ella's wolf retreats a little. He smiles down at her as she is still rubbing the side of her head against his chest, marking him as hers. He loves being marked by his little wolf shifter. It makes him feel complete, which is why he plans to propose to her tonight.

He looks down at her and says, "Darling, I would never do anything to hurt you. You are the love of my life, and I want to spend the rest of it with you.”

Ella is still in a mood, even with her head against Eli. All traces of that whore clerk's perfume are gone. If she ever finds that clerk, she will rip her to shreds for daring to touch what is hers. At Eli’s words, a new feeling comes over Ella. Heat sweeps out from her core, bubbling through her entire body, and her teeth grow longer again as a new need fills her. She lets out another low growl as she grabs Eli’s belt and pulls him with her toward the pile of cushions on the floor. She nearly tackles him down on the pile of pillows and lands on top of him, lips kissing his neck and running her teeth over his skin. Ella doesn’t know what is happening to her right now. All she knows is that she has to touch Eli. She runs her hands over every bit of his skin she can reach.

Eli is shocked at Ella’s aggressiveness. He knows she is an alpha and likes to be in control, but this is beyond anything he has ever seen from her. At the same time, it touches a part of his soul, making his vampire want to come out and play. His teeth drop back down as he kisses Ella’s shoulder, running his tongue along the vein there. He drops his hands down to Ella's waist and starts to pull her shirt up. As soon as it gets high enough to begin impeding her from touching him, she reaches up and tears it over her head, ripping it down the middle in the process, and throws it aside.

LimaMotti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LimaMotti

Ella lets out a low growl mixed with a moan when she feels Eli’s sharp teeth drag over the skin on her shoulder. Her hands go to his belt, unbuckling it, even as her lips go over every bit of Eli’s skin she can reach with her mouth. His taste drives her wild as she works her tongue everywhere her mouth touches him.

She doesn’t know why she is so hot or why she needs him so much. Her panties are already soaked. Every touch of his incisors on her skin sends a shock wave straight to her core. Her mood today wasn’t like this, but it built up all day as she roamed around the house, and now it is feeding her desire, demanding that she take him now. This place on the floor is good with all the cushions, but it isn’t quite right. Ella needs something better.

Eli lets out a possessive growl when Ella pulls away from him and stands up. She quickly reaches down and pulls him up. He lets out more growls when she starts pushing him toward the bedroom. Ella growls right back, not letting up until she has backed him up to the bed, then shoves him down on the pile of blankets and pillows. She reaches up to his waist and, in one move, pulls her claws all the way down his legs. His pants and boxers are shredded, and she pulls them off him.

Ella’s eyes flash when she sees Eli’s hard length standing straight in the air. Quicker than Eli's vampire eyes can follow, she is on him. Her hand wraps around his shaft as she starts running her tongue up the bottom side of it. Eli loudly moans as her tongue reaches the underside of his engorged head. It is almost more than he can stand when her hot mouth covers his head and sucks his length in. Ella sucks Eli’s hardness into her mouth while hollowing out her cheeks, letting his head pop out of her mouth when she reaches the top and licking down the side of it, coating it with her saliva.

Eli’s hand goes to the top of Ella’s head as she sinks her mouth down over him, trying to gain some control of what is happening. Ella quickly slaps his hand away, dropping back down on him at her own pace.

Eli can feel her canines sliding down each side of his manhood. One wrong movement with those razor-sharp teeth will split him open from base to head. But somehow, the threat to his manhood doesn’t make him want to stop; it only makes him more excited. Eli doesn’t know what has gotten into Ella to make her act like this, but he is here for her if it is what she needs. Her growls and how she touches him make Eli feel different, almost like his soul is trying to reach out of his body and connect with Ella’s.

Ella doesn’t know why being on the pile of blankets on the bed is better. It just is. But even with Eli’s length all the way inside her mouth, his head hitting the back of her throat, her lips all the way down to the hand she has wrapped around his shaft. It isn’t enough. She needs more. She feels like she will erupt into flames if she can’t find a way to satisfy this need that is burning through her body soon.

Needing even more, Ella releases Eli's shaft, running her nails down his thigh, leaving red furrows, causing Eli to hiss out his pleasure. Her hand out of her way, Ella pushes down even more on his cock, letting his head hit the back of her mouth, her gag reflex causing her mouth to fill with saliva covering his shaft. Ella needs more. She takes even more of Eli's shaft into her mouth, her throat opening around his head, swallowing it down and pushing down until her lips are at the very base of his cock.

Eli’s body flexes when she swallows his cock, but Ella uses one clawed hand on his chest to push him back down. Her growl rattles in her chest, causing her throat to vibrate around his head, making his eyes roll up in his head as he falls back, moaning. Ella can’t really breathe with his head all the way in her throat, but she works her head up and down anyway, sliding his length out and then back into her throat, taking quick breaths in between each one. She can feel her throat bulging out as she takes him down, her saliva glands working overtime, covering his entire pelvis with saliva.

Ella pulls back as another wave of need overpowers her senses. She reaches down, snagging her pants with her claws, and rips them off, her pants and panties peeling off her. The last barrier removed from what she needs, she pounces on Eli, her legs going to either side of his waist, driving her slick, wet heat down over his raging member.

Eli’s body arches off the bed when she envelopes him, his eyes a bright red, his fangs fully exposed. He reaches up and pulls her down to him. Their lips meet with force, their fangs clashing together as they each try to take control of the kiss. Ella moves her hips up and down, driving Eli deep inside of her. She can feel Eli’s muscles bulging as he gets closer. She grinds herself down on his pelvis, working her clit across his skin, it slides in the mix of her saliva and the cream coming out of her core.

Ella is floating in her need now, almost lost in it. She feels it driving her to push Eli deeper inside of her, to take more of him. She wants everything he is, ever was, or ever will be, and she wants it now. She grabs his hands and pushes them above his, holding them in one hand. She uses the other hand to tilt his head to the side, exposing his neck and shoulder to her.

Eli feels her push his head to the side, and it hits him. Now he knows why Ella is acting this way. He knows why she has piled the blankets and pillows on the bed and in the living room. He understands what is causing this, why Ella's wolf is driving her so hard to take him. She is in a mating heat. He knew it happens with wolves sometimes, that there is a chance that living together could cause it. But he had only heard of it happening with two wolves together, never with a wolf and a vampire. Eli leans farther back into Ella’s nest, her safe space to mate and have babies. He tilts his head even farther to the side than Ella had pushed it.

"Now, my love, claim me now. I can't hold out any longer," He tells her.

Ella, hearing Eli's words, realizes that is the last thing she needs, that now is the time. Her teeth snap out to their full length, and she dives her head down and clamps her teeth on the juncture between his neck and shoulder. Driving her teeth in deep, she gives Eli her mate mark, forever marking him as hers. A warning to whore clerks who would think of touching what is hers. As soon as her teeth sink into Eli, she feels his cock swell inside her and then explode, filling her greedy womb with his seed. She slowly pulls her teeth out of his skin, licking the wound, which has already healed up into a shiny silver scar, a perfect impression of her teeth marking him.

“Mate! Mine!” she declares.

As soon as her teeth leave his neck and he hears her declaration, Eli raises up his mouth going to her neck, his teeth punching deep into her vein. His vampire toxins hit her bloodstream, and euphoria follows. Her need is finally satisfied, with her mate's teeth deep in her neck marking her. It detonates her body, rocking it with waves of orgasm. Pleasure rolls over Ella until she about blacks out from it. When she returns, Eli is leaning over her, his teeth still in her neck. He slowly pulls them out, and the holes seal over, leaving her with bright silvery scars. She feels her soul reach out to his, twining together.

“Mine! Mate! Forever!" he declares before collapsing down beside her.

Ella snuggles into Eli’s chest, holding him close, her eyes bright with tears as happiness flows through her body. She tries to speak but realizes her throat is parched. She clears her throat and tries again.

"I love you, Eli, but umm, do you think you can go and get me water and a snack? I feel totally drained right now. They are at the front of the fridge, so you won’t even have to look for them.” She says.

Published 
Written by RALovell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments