Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Reflecting Pool

"My boyfriend's spirit magic took a turn for the future."

11
5 Comments 5
1.6k Views 1.6k
5.0k words 5.0k words
Competition Entry: Time Travel

I pulled into the driveway of the house my boyfriend Arron and I were renting. I noted with a smile that his truck was already parked in the driveway. I walked up to the door and caught a glimpse of him through the window. He was tall, more than a foot taller than my 5'3 height with dark brown hair. He kept the sides and back of his head shaved; the rest hung well past his shoulders. His beard and mustache were streaked with gray, giving him a more rugged look. I opened the door and walked into Arron's strong arms. It never quite felt like home until I was wrapped in his embrace.

I sighed happily and stretched up to plant a kiss on his lips. As our lips met his grip on me tightened, pulling our bodies closer together. His tongue slipped past my lips and entwined with mine causing me to push my hips into him harder. I felt him smile. It's crazy how well he knows me and how well he can push my buttons. I met his eyes, marveling again at their unique color. Light brown around the pupil and a dark blue on the outside with a wicked gleam in them. I pushed against his chest but his grip didn't diminish in the least.

"Bastard let go of me," I snarled though my smile.

 

Taking Leslie's words as a cue, I bent at the waist and hefted her over one shoulder. I laughed as she tried to avoid the dog's excited, bouncing kisses as she hung there, helpless. I carried her to the bedroom and closed the door in the dog's face. Setting her back on her feet I marveled at her and reminded myself what a lucky man I was. She was short, but that was part of her charm. Long dark brown hair that was naturally curly framed her face. Her breasts fit in my large hands just right and her ass was to die for.

Tearing my eyes away from her I turned to the large wooden chest by the wall. After taking some things out of the chest I walked over to a seemingly ornate piece of furniture. It was a large dark wooden X that held shelves between the beams. We had nicknamed it the rack. There were several eye bolts screwed into the outer side of the beams where a few fake plants hung. I started removing the shelves and Leslie took down the plants. This piece of furniture only seemed ornate, but it had a much more interesting purpose. I attached the four padded leather cuffs I had pulled out of the chest to the eye bolts at the bottom of the beams.

Turning, I looked at Leslie. "'Mere whore".

She grinned wickedly at me, "Make me."

 

Of course Arron was expecting that response because, before I could get the words out he had already lunged towards me. Having played this game a few times I was still a step ahead of him. I ran to the far side of the bed and watched him. As a distraction I began to unbutton my jeans. Ever so slowly I slid my jeans and panties off tossing them onto the bed exposing my neatly trimmed pussy. Crossing my arms I looked at his jeans then back up at him. Taking the hint he also stripped out of his jeans, but kept his underwear on. His cock stuck straight out despite the restrictive fabric, already hard. I wanted to play with it so much my palms tingled.

He lunged across the bed while I was distracted by thoughts of stroking his cock. Giggling I just barely managed to avoid him grabbing my shirt. I spun away as he hauled himself off the bed. I pulled my shirt and bra off over my head in one quick movement. I gestured to him with my hand, and was rewarded with his shirt hitting the floor as well. I backed farther away from him but that just put me closer to the rack. I only had one other option. I dove onto the floor on the opposite side of the bed. I let out an "oof" as I impacted the carpet but tried to scramble under the bed before he reached me. I had no such luck.

 

I grabbed Leslie's ankles, "Oh no you don't, bitch. Get back here."

I yanked her from under the bed and flipped her over. Putting one hand around her throat and the other around her arm I guided her to her feet. Keeping a firm grip on her throat I walked her over to the rack. Grabbing a handful of her long hair I forced her to her knees. Kneeling in front of her I used my body to prevent her from trying to run again. I quickly fastened the cuffs around her wrists and ankles. One of her hands found my cock while I was busy restraining the other. I felt a light squeeze and almost groaned out loud. Before I could lose myself in the feel of her touch I snatched her hand away and strapped it into the other leather restraint.

I leaned in close to her ear my voice a low growl, "You don't touch my cock unless you ask permission first, fuckslave." Standing up I slid my underwear down over my cock watching as her eyes fastened to it, unconsciously licking her lips.

 

Towering over me Arron grasped his cock in one hand and fisted the other in my hair. "You want this cock bitch?" he asked.

"Yes," I moaned.

"Then ask for it. Beg for it, or I'll leave you like this for an hour to think about your disobedience."

"I really want your cock Dark Master, please fuck me. It feels so good. I don't want to wait, I want it now."

"Then open your mouth whore, I'm going to fuck your face."

When I didn't immediately comply he smacked my cheek with his cock. I snapped my teeth at him. Tsking, he reached down and grabbed hold of my nipple pinching it hard. I gasped and pushed my breast into his hand. This time I allowed him to slide his cock into my hot wet mouth. As soon as his cock was in my mouth he released my nipple. His hand once more was on the back of my neck holding my head steady. Slowly he thrust his cock in and out of my mouth. The warm flesh felt good. I applied suction on some strokes, pressure with my tongue on others. When his cock was balls deep down my throat I'd dart my tongue out to lick his balls. That always made him groan.

 

After letting Leslie suck my cock for several minutes I stepped back and kneeled down in front of her. I unclipped both wrist and ankle restraints.

"Turn around," I commanded.

She did so, a curious look on her face. Still kneeling behind her I reached for the other object I had taken from the chest. The flogger I held was black leather with silver rivets decorating the handle. It was our favorite toy. The falls were soft and supple with repeated use and conditioning but that just made them sting more. I loved the red lines that marked her soft skin when I used it.

"Lift up as much as you can baby," I instructed.

She raised herself up on her knees as much as the restraints would allow.

"Ready?" I asked.

She grinned widely, "Bring it bitch."

 

Arron laughed, a deep rich sound followed by a loud smack. I jumped on impact, not expecting him to target my bare feet. I looked over my shoulder, he was watching the red lines appear where the falls had made contact. The flogger lifted for another strike and I braced myself. A second later my right ass cheek stung, then my left. He dragged the falls up my back causing me to shiver from the cold chill that raced up my spine raising goosebumps all over my body. He ran his hand across my ass cheeks, smoothing away the sting. Following the curve of my ass his hand went lower. I felt my body go still in sweet anticipation. His fingers found my folds. Pushing my lips apart, he stroked me. My hips followed his fingers, I wanted them inside me.

 

I dropped the flogger to the floor and dug my fingers into the flesh on Leslie's hip, "Stay still slut."

"You're in a rare mood today love, you don't usually tease me this much," she said between panting breaths.

"Today is a good day. There is a full moon tonight and I'm going to do the ritual. I expect to have good results."

I located her clit with my finger, stroking it the way I know she likes it, "God you're so wet, baby. Just the way I like it."

She leaned back against me, her eyes closed and mouth open. With each long slow stroke of my finger she pushed into my hand just a little more. Her passion so pure that it never failed to turn me on to the fullest. I pressed my lips to her neck, planting light kisses from her jaw to her collar bone. With the steady strokes of my finger on her clit and my tantalizing kisses it wasn't long before her breathing quickened.

I whispered in her ear, "Tell me when you're close baby I don't want you to cum just yet,"

 

I whimpered softly at Arron's words, I wanted to cum but I knew he wouldn't make me wait long, and I was already getting close. His left hand still cupped my breast, my nipple between his finger and thumb. Without warning he rolled my nipple between his fingers. My hips bucked, dislodging his fingers from my clit as I bent over and fought hard not to cum. Taking deep breaths I managed to hold off my orgasm and sat back up.

He chuckled darkly, wrapping his arms around me, "Good girl."

I stuck my tongue out at him which made him chuckle again. He unhooked the wrist restraints from the lower eye bolt and attached them to ones just above my head. Then he scooted away from me enough to allow himself to lay down on his back. Grabbing the beams of the rack he pulled himself back towards me until his face was between my legs.

"I want you to ride my face until you cum, cockwhore."

"That won't take long," I answered.

"Good because I'm ready to fuck you," he said.

He grabbed my thighs and guided me down onto his face. I could feel his tongue probing my hole, lapping at the abundant juices. I stayed still and allowed him to lick me how he wanted. His tongue moved higher in one long slow lick. My hips bucked and I moaned, my clit was engorged and super sensitive. Just the lightest touch felt amazing.

"Make me cum Arron. Suck on my clit, I'm ready, please I want to cum," I pleaded.

 

Wrapping my arms more firmly around Leslie's thighs I licked her clit again, keeping my tongue flat and wide applying more pressure than I had before. When I reached the top of her clit with my tongue I closed my lips around it. I sucked on it hard and flicked my tongue over it at the same time. Her hips rocked grinding her pussy into my face. I lost my lip lock on her clit but stroked it with my tongue instead. I felt her muscles tense as she groaned, back arching. As she came her orgasmic juices ran over my face. I licked softly at her clit to prolong her release until I felt her muscles relax, still shaking with the aftershocks. I extracted my face from between her legs and stood up.

 

Still licking his lips Arron helped me to my feet, then moved my restraints up to the highest eye bolt that I could reach. Putting one hand on my hip and one hand on my shoulder he applied counter pressure forcing my face and breasts against the wall, my ass sticking out. Positioning himself behind me he rubbed the head of his cock against my slit, covering it in my juices. Once it was well coated he thrust into me in one stroke, my back arched in ecstasy. I could feel him stretch me, the friction against the sensitive nerves inside me was heavenly. I could feel every inch as he pulled out almost completely then slammed it home again.

 

I ogled Leslie's ass as I fucked her from behind. All the teasing and the foreplay had made my cock rock hard and ready to explode. It didn't help that her pussy was so tight and she loved to squeeze me with her internal muscles. Having her bent over like this was my favorite position, the way her pussy rubbed my cock felt so damn good and my balls slapping wetly against her clit made it even better. Leslie was pushing back against me as much as her position would allow causing me to thrust into her harder and faster. The noises that escaped her lips were primitive and primal, turning me on more. I could feel my cock growing bigger as I got closer to cumming, and from the increase in Leslie's moans she could feel me getting close too. Sticking my finger in my mouth I covered it with saliva, then slowly I inserted it into Leslie's tight little ass hole. Her body quivered as she came again, the finger in her ass moving in time with her hips rocking against me. My thrusts became irregular and a groan resonated low in my throat. My cock pulsed as I shot stream after stream of cum into Leslie's beautiful pussy. I pulled my cock out of her sloppy hole and watched in satisfaction as my seed dripped onto the floor. After a moment I released Leslie from her restraints and we headed into the bathroom to take a shower and clean up.

Later that night Leslie and I were snuggling on the couch.

Looking up at me she asked, "When do you plan on doing the ritual?"

"Around midnight but you knew that already," I answered.

"What spirit are you going to summon tonight?"

"Vassago, he is a spirit that can see into the past, present, and future. We are going to ask him to locate your Uncle Mark in the present, so hopefully we can send a rescue party out for him. How long has he been missing now?"

"Last time I got a letter from him he was in Africa, and that was over two months ago. Nobody has seen him since he sent me that letter. His camp was found, but it had been ransacked by animals and the natives said they have not seen a trace of him either."

I squeezed her shoulders, kissing the top of her head, "I know you are worried about him, and I think we will have good results tonight. Are you going to help me? I think using sex magick will up our chances of summoning Vassago."

9inKateSucker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
9inKateSucker

"What time is it?" she asked.

"About 11:30 pm," I answered.

 

Shifting in Arron's arms I reached up and pressed my lips to his. Deepening the kiss I entwined my tongue with his. Breaking away I looked into his eyes, "Then I guess we better get started."

 

Leslie and I walked into the large room dimly lit by candles. The Frankincense burned in an incense holder. The smoke hung like a blanket in the still air. Freshly showered and dabbed with blessed oil we walked slowly and purposefully towards the elaborately drawn Goetic magick circle on the ground. Dressed in robes we entered the circle, taking our positions with a familiarity that comes with much practice. I picked up the consecrated sword, the many symbols etched into the blade names of powerful Gods, and began chanting as I traced the outline of the magick circle with the sharp point. I called upon the four Archangels at the points of the compass as I reached them in turn, so that they may aid in a successful operation. After this was completed I used the sword to drop incense particular to the spirit Vassago into the flames of the brazier. Plumes of smoke erupted, filling the room completely.

 

As Arron readied the magick circle for the ritual I read the prayer of Solomon aloud, "Oh God of Angels, God of Archangels........."

The prayer is said to have come in a dream from the great King Solomon himself. It petitioned God to aid one in their quest for knowledge and granted them power over and protection from spirits that may seek to do harm. I watched as Arron began his lengthy recitation of the first conjuration. As he spoke, there were moments I could see the shadows moving around the room. I knew the spirits had heard, for though one may seek a single spirit, other spirits do respond to those ancient and secret words. The thrill of the energy the spirits projected was unlike anything I had ever felt. It was almost akin to an adrenalin rush and the excitement always turned me on.

 

As the words of the recitation of the first conjuration flowed from my mouth the air in front of me began to bubble in a sphere-like shape. Little pinpricks of light could be seen coming from it that defied all reason and physics. Now was the time to feed the spirit the energy that it needed to manifest fully onto this plane of existence. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Leslie drop her robe to the floor as if on cue, exposing her naked body. Her perfect breasts sported hard nipples and I could tell she was already ready for me. I finished the laborious conjuration, and looked to Leslie with a mirth filled smile. I dropped my robes as well, exposing my naked body and already hard cock. I grabbed her hard and pulled her to me, my kisses feverish, growing more rapid and passionate with every pass over her lips and neck. I reached between her legs already knowing what I would find. Slipping my middle finger inside her gently, I felt her push against my hand. With my free hand I cupped her breast, rubbing my body against hers.

 

My wet pussy longed for Arron's cock. Waves of pleasure coursed through me as his finger rubbed me in all the right places, and a moan involuntarily escaped my lips. Writhing in pleasure I momentarily forgot about the purpose of the ritual, only caring about satiating the burning need inside me. Finally, after long moments of teasing me Arron lay down within the circle on his back and motioned for me to get on top of him. I smiled, knowing me so well, he was allowing us to begin with my favorite position. I wasted no time in mounting him, taking his length and girth within me. As my soaked pussy slid down his shaft, my head tilted back and my eyes fluttered closed. I lost myself in the pleasure for a moment, but quickly began to grind, taking him balls deep with every motion. This was no love making, it was the most basic form of fucking. There was no tenderness in the way that I rode him, only the pleasure and the thrill of the energy that surrounded us.

 

Leslie continued to ride me, thoroughly enjoying herself. I could feel every ridge and slick surface of her warm wet pussy rubbing against the nerve loaded skin of my cock. The moans that had been escaping her throughout made me smile in self-satisfaction, but she didn't even notice being too lost in her own pleasure. My cock was growing harder yet again as I neared completion. She rode me harder, sensing that I was getting close. Then suddenly an intense wave of pleasure erupted throughout her body and she came hard her muscles clenching around my cock again and again. Joining her in her ecstasy my cock erupted inside her like a fountain, the orgasm lasting for what seemed like eternity. After a moment's recovery, I glanced at where the hovering and pulsating sphere had been. The sphere was no longer there. In its place was the dark shape of the spirit Vassago. He stood quietly upon his sigil in the triangle of manifestation that was a mere foot outside the circle. I felt Leslie shiver in my arms and I mirrored the feeling. The spirit's presence evoked a deep fear that was indescribable.

 

Vassago, the spirit possessing knowledge of past, present, and future spoke in a deep and ominous voice, as if speech were not natural to him, "Why have you summoned me?"

Climbing slowly and deliberately off Arron I stood, keeping wide eyes trained on the shadowy form of the spirit. I had observed and even helped Arron summon spirits before, but this one... this one was way more powerful than any of the others. I could tell just from the sheer terror that coursed through my body making me shiver. I picked up my robe and donned it once more hoping it would serve as a barrier for the energy the spirit was emitting.

Arron got up and quickly donned his robe as well before stammering "Oh great Vassago, we welcome you to our ritual space and thank you for coming. Leslie's uncle has gone missing, and all attempts to locate him have failed. We desire to know his whereabouts."

The spirit nodded his head as if predicting every word. The air shimmered before the spirit, and it seemed as if a portal had opened up, only the portal contained images within its surface that played like a screen. The picture in the ethereal portal showed a viewpoint similar to what an eagle would see. The portal zoomed in to an area deep within a jungle. A man of advanced years came into focus using an archeologists' brush to clear debris from what appeared to be the ruins of a long-forgotten civilization. The massive ancient structures peeked out from the ground in random places.

I gasped, "That's Uncle Mark!"

 

Glancing sideways at Leslie I asked the spirit, "Where is he located?"

"A hundred miles southwest of Okapi near the center of the Rainforest in the Congolese Jungle. He does not know it yet, but he has rediscovered the ancient city of Djambulat that thrived eons ago. Much much older than any currently known city,"

 

"Thank you spirit for your assistance, we shall leave offerings in your honor after the ritual has been completed. Because you have come in peace and aided us in all we desire, we license thee to depart. Let there be peace forever between us, now you may go," I said.

The spirit remained where he stood and in fact did not depart. Instead he said, "Because you have called me using the ancient methods and names of power I have come. I have helped you only because it amuses me, not because you have compelled me to do so. Foolish mortal, you did not properly bind me with the names of the forgotten gods used to restrain me, and force me to comply against my will. Unfortunately for you, this also means you have no power over my comings and goings, nor my actions upon this plane. For your arrogance in summoning me I shall make you suffer."

Keeping Arron in my peripheral vision I watched the spirit lift his hands into the air. As he did so, the air in the room began to swirl, picking up objects and flinging them. Debris began to violently pelt the both of us. Terrified, I looked to Arron who was covering his face and bracing against the assault that seemed to be aimed at him. Desperate to find a solution I ran out of the magick circle trying to reach the bookshelf, maybe there was a way to send Vassago packing. Before I made it two steps outside the circle another portal opened in front of me, unable to stop myself I fell into it. Light began to stream all around me in a rainbow of colors. Within the colors I could make out vague shapes and places, somewhat familiar but also not. After what seemed like an eternity traveling through this kaleidoscope of terror, an opening seemed to appear in the distance...

I blinked my eyes and looked around trying to force my head to stop spinning. I was still in the same room of the house, but gone was the summoning circle, the candles, and Arron. Afternoon sunlight streamed though the window which made no sense since it had been maybe 1 am when Vassago had appeared. I walked into the living room and stopped dead. Sitting in an overstuffed recliner was an elderly man, his grizzled white beard shifting every time he snored. Confused and beginning to panic I snuck past him and headed for the door, my eyes bulging when I saw the wall calendar. The month was correct, it was August, but the year at the top was 2027. That was five years into the future from the night we summoned Vassago. I ran out the door no longer caring if I woke the old man up. I started walking down the street my mind racing.  A vibration in the pocket of my robe almost made me jump out of my skin. My cell phone! My eyes teared up with hope as I pulled it out of my pocket. Hands shaking I dialed Arron's number. One ring, two, three, four, I was about to start bawling. Finally it stopped ringing and the sweetest voice I had ever heard answered.

"Hello?" Arron said.

"Oh God Arron is that you? I need help, something has happened, I don't know if I'm going crazy or if something went terribly wrong..."

"Leslie calm down," he interrupted my panicked rambling.

I quieted, tears streaming down my face.

"Where are you right now?" he asked in a soothing voice.

Choking on tears I fought to get the words out, "Down the street from our old rental house."

"I'll be there in half an hour, don't panic everything will be okay," with those words he ended the call.

An hour later we pulled into the drive of an unfamiliar house. I didn't need to explain much of what was going on because he remembered me disappearing during the ritual and the explanation I gave him when I returned. At midnight Arron promised to send me back to my time. Walking into the house the first thing I noticed was, well myself. Our eyes met and the weirdest sense of Deja vu hit me. My other self was a bit leaner but other than that I hadn't changed much in five years.

 

"While you are here you can call me Les, we will call you Leslie. Hopefully that will cut down on some confusion," she giggled.

 

Damn this was strange. I walked around her and looked at her ass. I was always told I had a nice one but never could get a good view of it since it was always behind me. Yep I definitely had a nice ass. Both Arron and Les were staring at me, glancing up I shrugged and we all burst out laughing.

Around midnight Arron set up the summoning circle again. We were all wearing robes, and I had agreed to help in the same manner that I did in the first summoning. After the recitation had been spoken Les dropped to her knees in front of Arron the oil on her body glistening in the candlelight. and began sucking his cock. I positioned myself between Les's knees and gave her pussy a long slow lick. She shuddered, pressing her pussy into my face more. I had never eaten another girl out but in this instance I had an advantage, because who knows what I liked better than me?

Arron lay down on his back once again. Les mounted his hips and I mounted his face. Les and I faced each other, like staring into a reflective pool. We kissed and teased each other while we both derived our pleasure from the man beneath us. With the shared passion and understanding that came from knowing each other so completely, the release we were seeking for not only our pleasure, but to create the energy needed for the ritual came quickly. We each donned our robes and eyed the spirit Vassago who was once again standing before us, but this time I was not as scared.

"Why have you summoned me, mortals?"

Arron stepped forward, careful to stay within the circle and spoke in a deep commanding tone, "You will send Leslie," grabbing my hand he pulled me forward, "the same Leslie you sent to my time, back to her time of 2022. No more than an hour after she left, or you will face the wrath of the Gods."

When I opened my eyes back in my time the room was dark, Arron was kneeling over me eyes wide. He held me close as I told him what had happened and pulled a book out of the pocket of my robe.

"Your future self told me to give you this," I said smiling weakly.

I took the book from Leslie, the title read Powerful Spirit Binding for Dummies. Laughing I opened the book and on the back of the cover in my own handwriting it said,

"RULE NUM. 1. DON'T BE A DUMMY."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by lins1988
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments