Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Horsecock For Honey

"Swingers Jan and Harry have a BBC adventure that changes everything."

11
2 Comments 2
1.5k Views 1.5k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Author's Notes

"This was one that I found in my trashcan on my computer. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Appropriate lol I’m glad to have it back."

“You look like someone I might like to know, sweet thing!”

The tall black man was talking to my husband at the bar. Except no one would have known them as my husband. All five-foot-eight of his lean build was currently dressed in the hottest short black party dress and a blonde wig. His makeup was perfect, and his nails had been done in nasty girl red. The outfit was complete with fuck me pumps in red, of course. He looked hot as fuck. I should know, I helped him get ready. From where I sat just a few feet away, my hubby Harry, or for tonight, “Honey” was killing it.

“I’m with a girlfriend, but that doesn’t mean ‘no’,” Honey said with a sweet wink of her false eyelashes.

“Mmm.” The man had to have five inches of height on Honey and packed at least ten below from what I had seen earlier and from the flaccid shape in his boxers. He had already been active with Cindee, my BFF and black-haired slut, and probably put the underwear back on for comfort between conquests.

He added in a bass growl, “Two for one? I’m down for anything, baby.” He put a hand on Honey’s thigh, just above her stockings, and called the bartender over.

The bar was at the swingers' club we had joined five years ago. It was a large house on the outskirts of town that the group had pitched in to purchase. This was Honey’s fifth time, although Harry’s twentieth. Apparently, it was this amazing new black-god’s first, and he had been highly fought over most of the night, Cindee getting host privileges of first fuck. He was fit and muscular, and had his head shaved.

He leaned in and kissed Honey, and I knew they were exchanging tongues. Mmm, it was so hot to watch Honey snare a new one. I wondered if he knew my husband’s sissy secret tucked perfectly in a red thong pouch.

As was our plan, it was time for me to join them. I lifted the hot twenty-something’s head from my wet snatch, my legs splayed open on the arms of the high-back chair. I smiled and moaned then leaned over for a thank you kiss. Regina, Cindee’s daughter, knew how to suck a pussy. Two cums had proven it.

"Thanks, ‘Aunt’ Amy. That was a great appetizer.” She licked her lips, kissed mine, my pungent juices fresh on her small but puffy lips. She turned her impressive, petite body and headed off to find a married couple for a threesome, her favorite. We have indulged her many times over the past three years since she joined.

I walked over, letting my own little bubble butt bounce a bit and my sweet CC tits sway. My black and red garter and hose set shined with some of my sweat and Regina’s saliva.

"Well, hello, handsome. I see you’ve met my girl, Honey. I’m Jan.”

“Jerod. You two…together?”

“We are. She’s my pet and bait. I use her to catch the big fish.” I leaned in and licked his earlobe while my right hand groped his growing tube. “Looks like she’s caught a whopper!”

“Alright! Looks like Daddy has his work cut out for him. Don’t worry, in thirty seconds, I will be up for the task.”

I laughed a little too loud at his line to let him know I would be his for the foreseeable future. Without skipping a beat, I took Honey’s head and pushed it forward. The three of us met in a triple kiss. Tongues, lips, and teeth collided and danced in a fury of promise. A large hand slid up my thigh, and soon a finger the size of a small boner slid into my already Regina-primed vagina. It made me gasp and look to the ceiling in close-eyed ecstasy.

Honey and Jerod were now making out alone as I pulled back and knelt. It was time to free the tiger and claim the prize. Jerod guessed the next move as he groped Honey’s naked ass. He stood in front of his bar stool. I gripped the waistband and stripped his blue boxers down. His now eleven-inch-thick black mamba popped up in porn video perfection. There was enough pre-cum to flip up and hit my chin. I gathered it with my finger and swallowed. This was going to be delicious.

Just as I took the heated bat in my hand, he pulled me up by my forearm.

“We need some space.”

I smiled and turned to Honey who read my mind. She whispered unnecessarily (probably to be sexy, such a slut) and nodded. “…this way.” She took both our hands and led us to the next room. There were two extended day beds. One was occupied by two couples in a foursome. I recognized Greg’s hard cock as it slid in and out of Barb on all fours. Barb’s SO Jeffrey was on his back and little Briana, a newer member from Columbia, was riding his cock and mumbling in Spanish. Something about “Dios Mio!”

We went to the second sex platform and Honey pulled off her skirt. Her bulge in the thong was unmistakable. This was the moment of truth. Was Jerod okay with a cross-dressing woman? The next move answered with a resounding 'yes.' He stepped toward Honey and grabbed her cock and squeezed a bit too hard. Honey cried out!

“Oh yeah, baby. You got a little something extra for Daddy Jerod, don’tcha?”

Indeed, he did. Honey had been waiting all week for this and it was my honor to help her get it. I led her to the cushioned daybed and put her on all fours. I took Jerod’s meaty hand and lay it on Honey’s ass. He needed no instruction. A swift slap on each cheek sent shudders through my husband and me. I looked at Honey’s face, smiling in ecstatic pain and she whispered, “I fucking love you so much! Get him in me!”

I moved to take the massive cock in my mouth. I only got the head and maybe two inches in before my mouth was stretched to comic proportions! Many women want bigger tits or a flatter tummy. I longed for a wider mouth!

Jerod had moved from spanking to unwrapping and pulled Honey’s red thong off and down. Her six-inch dripper bounced into view and the big man moaned and laughed together. His hand passed between Honey’s legs and began to stroke and grope, causing my husband to shake and gasp. A few determined straight pull-downs showed that this was not the first cock Jerod had handled. And more importantly, was okay with Honey packing a pecker.

I was doing my best to coat the BB (killer) C with saliva using hands and tongue. I soon felt it was at its girthy max. Holding the shaft, I pulled the head toward Honey’s winking star, wet with lube and expectation. I was jealous yet confident that before the night was through I would have this in my swampy box.

The contact of tip to tunnel made them both moan, and Honey pushed back. With one or two precise wiggles, Jerod soon had his head in. Not his first rodeo by any means, although it was my husband’s first horse.

Honey began to squirm and Jerod slapped her ass. “Hold still, Honey. Daddy needs a steady target.”

I was caressing Jerod’s balls with one hand and fingering my pussy with the other. I was so hot and so turned on! Honey was getting her dream cum true. I leaned closer and admired the strength of Jerod’s abs as he flexed to drive in further. It was amazingly pleasing to see my husband’s asshole stretch around this impressive rocket. The contrast of purple-hued browns against pinkish whites was a near eye-gasm, and I was happily close to my pussy cumming.

Honey was loving it, “Oh Fuck, Oh God! It’s so – AH!” She screamed out when Jerod made a particularly aggressive thrust, his balls slapping into Honey’s. I moved up to her face and grabbed her head. I looked into the eyes that I had fallen for back at my first bike rally. They were still grey-blue and deeply sexy and were now enhanced with some pretty epic false eyelashes and well-placed mascara. It was actually starting to run from the water coming. She looked slutty, slightly scared, and somehow satisfied.

I leaned in. “Are you okay, baby? Your eyes are watering.”

“Yeah – uh, yeah…Oh Fuck! It's…amazing! I’m so – fuuuck!” I kissed her hard and our tongues wrestled. Jerod was now at least eight inches in and was fucking Honey’s hole with practiced power drives. The sounds, smells, and shakes of flesh were sending me over the edge.

“Yo baby, keep those mouths close together! I’ve got a hose down about to take off!” Jerod was moving with purpose the telltale facial scrunch foretelling the imminent orgasm! He was really giving it to Honey and she was about to blow herself. That expression I knew better than anyone.

Jerod called out, “FUCK YES!” and pulled out of Honey’s ass abruptly. I grabbed my husband and fellow slut girl by the head and rotated her toward the bath we were about to receive. Jerod’s impressive head was swollen and his hole flared and expelled. Our faces cheek to cheek got blasted with thick hot ropes of white delight. 

“Open up, sluts!”

We did as told, and were served a delicious shake of hot black man batter: eight hot shots of amazing long white heated jizz! It was everywhere: hair, eyes, and mouth. One shot even went up my nose! It tasted fantastically sour and sweet and was warm as soup.

After he stopped spewing Jerod flopped down next to us.

Breathing heavily, the two dick owners looked to each other and gave a ridiculous high-five. Penises…jeez.

Honey smiled and breathed out, “Thank you, Jerod. That was fuck-tastic.”

I was licking as much cum off of Honey as I could, adding it to what I could get off my own face, neck, and hair. Soon I was sharing it with her in a deep sloppy make-out.  

Jerod grunted. “Mmm Jan, that is fucking hot, baby.”

Jerod sighed and stood up. “Well, thank you both.” He shook his impressive I-beam and a few last drops flew onto my tits which I gladly scooped up with a black fingernail. “Time for me to see who else wants a little J-love tonight.”

“Hold up, stud!” I stood in front of him, my CC tits and nipples lining up with just above his navel. “I haven’t cum yet. And we have an equal partnership in our house. Good for the gurl is good for the Ho!”

Jerod laughed low and sexy. “Okay, lil’ one. But you’re gonna have to give me a few to recoup and get some help.” He had put his phone nearby and was soon texting. I snapped a finger at Honey and pointed to the semi-deflated dong of delight and the two of us got to work on resuscitation. Sharing a partner was nothing new for us, we had been four or more-soming our whole twenty years together. In fact, that is how we met when my BFF Cindee, tonight’s designated host, had asked me to help her make a guy at her hubby’s work’s fantasy come true.

Our tongues were swiping left and right while our hands were looking to upload. I noticed the room had emptied, remnants of the other four stained a few towels by the door. I was usually hunting after a session but decided that these two deserved my climax. And I knew it would be big. In fact, my Honey’s hand was between my legs right now getting me even more sloppy and splayed. I reached down and playfully slapped it away and she groaned into the base of Jerod’s javelin. I was enthralled by the sexy sight of mouth on member and hadn’t noticed footsteps of arrival.

“Hey yo, there you are. Meet my new friends Jan and Honey.” We pulled away from the pulsing pussy-pleaser and found ourselves surrounded by three more powerful poles attached to three hot black friends. I have to admit my first reaction was surprise having never seen any of these beastly appendages at the club before. Trust me. You remember cocks like these.

“These are Ty, Kenan, and the Stallion!” The three new arrivals laughed and said hello. The one closest to Honey shook his head.

“Damn, J, you are a pain in the ass.” He was smiling with brilliant teeth and stunning brown-black eyes. “Stanley, please.” I looked down and he was stroking, hands down, the largest cock I had ever seen. It was the size of my forearm length and girth. Easily more than a foot long. (We were told later it was thirteen and a half inches. So I was a little off) I gasped in wonder, and Honey moaned with smiling hunger. The Stallion had to be no more than twenty-five and had nearly flawless and hairless skin.

1LadyRita
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1LadyRita

“I hate to be that person,” I said with throaty arousal, “but are you guys new?”

The one named Ty, a wrestler's body type with a goatee answered. “We came with Jerod as his backup dancers! Naw, just playing. We are just here for tonight. I guess the host said it was okay once we showed our resumes!” To punctuate the joke he shook a beautiful left-leaning log that had to be nine. I stood in front of him not releasing Jerod’s fully functional phallus and took hold of the fresh meat.

“This is the time of the night I usually settle down with some fine female but I think I have a better idea.”

Ty moaned sexily and bent slightly to offer his mouth. We were soon making out and his hands were on my hard nipples pulling and pleasing. All three hands were rough and – wait, three?

Kenan had joined us and was kneeling in front of me, his left hand on a tit his right on my slit. I threw my head back and quivered from toes to top. His long finger curved up to meet my G-spot as a lovely tongue licked from navel south. I had to grab his shoulder to steady myself from the shakes he was sharing. In a few minutes, I would be in a state of near-permanent pleasure! Luckily, I was still with it enough to see my Honey getting another bucket list item ticked off!

Jerod was kneeling behind my husband and Stanley Stallion was at his head. Jerod was sliding back into the hole he had vacated just fifteen minutes prior. At the opposite end, Honey was struggling to engulf the orange-sized head of the purple-brown. It was a sight that would have taken my breath away, had I any to give. Kenan’s mouth had enclosed my labia and he was sucking the lips like he was extracting juice from a lemon. I was leaning forward trying to suck in the tower of Ty. I was now realizing, in my enlightened state, that the phenomenon of the BBC was not always a stereotype.

I was three inches down when I saw Honey get the head in. Her tongue must have been swirling as drool leaked out and Stallion was “Oh-ing” in long notes.

“That’s it, baby, go slow, he won’t bite!” He gave a small thrust and another half inch slid in. Honey was shaking, her breath pulsing out her nostrils, her eyes as wide as sunglass lenses. It was an amazing feat. How silly of me to feel jealous with the two men I had with me, but in the moment all I could think was, ‘I have to have it!’

Kenan was now standing and my two new best friends were moving me to the other couch recently vacated by two couples. One member whose dick was the biggest I had had, until now. Ty laid me on my back, my head hanging off the edge. “Oh yes, fuck my throat with that pole!” I reached up and licked it upside down, slathering it with my saliva. He had a pronounced ridge from a circumcision that must have not been down properly. It felt unique and intriguing as it slipped past my lips.

Kenan was pulling my legs open and up to allow him access to my assets. He wasted no time and after only three swipes of his dripping head down my drenched labia he found his port and made for the dark inside. I would have screamed at my penetrative orgasm had my mouth not had six of Ty’s inches lodged in it. It was hot and heavy and hindering my breathing and I could not have cared less. Just a few more to go I thought as he pulled out and pushed back in, his delightful ridge clicking off my teeth. How was this going to feel against my G-spot?

Honey was now officially spit-roasted. Jerod was sliding in and out of a hot rectum that needed no lubrication. The Stallion had a remarkable five wide inches stretching Honey’s lips to capacity. Her red-manicured hands were working feverishly up and down, using her copious spit as slickening agent. She was grunting with each of Jerod’s forceful bangs. Her face was red and sweaty, her makeup a disaster. I was beginning to be concerned about her ability to breathe when in cue, the tree trunk intruder pulled out to allow some desperate deep breaths.

I was longing for my own as these two stately studs were working me over. Ty’s tube was fully down my open and well-trained throat. His balls rested on my eyes and his hair tickled my chin. I was wiggling slightly to open a small air passage, a technique Cindee had taught me. My saliva was coating my whole face. It was heaven, I had a strange moment of humor as I recalled the famed film “Deep Throat” where the protagonist had a nerve bundle similar to a clitoris above her voice box. I could easily see that ridiculous notion was based on a similar experience I was having. Soon my fourth, no fifth?- whatever- I was cumming again and based on his flexing and grunting.

Kenan loved it. “Yeah, baby! Cum on my cock! Take that dick down your slutty throat. So nasty! Your cunt is like a wet fucking vice! You are a powerhouse, Jan!” My heart swelled, my ego moaned with my throat, and Ty lurched at the vibratory stimulation. He was getting close, and I was preparing for launch.

“Fuck yes, Jan! Damn girl, you are a superhero! Fuuuck!” The gush of a lust geyser in my cunt was powerful and nearly made me withdraw from Ty’s cock. There were possibly eight blasts, but I lost count as Ty cut off my air supply with a gap-filling caulk gun of cum. I swallowed as fast as I could and some blasted out of my nose. The orgasm hit my core behind my belly button and rapidly rippled out like a boulder dropped in a lake. I had ringing in my ears and raging in my cunt. My body convulsed, and I was soon fading into unconsciousness, seeing stars from the lack of oxygen.

I woke to find the two impressive brother-lovers wiping their wet cockheads on my ample breasts. I was in a state of bliss, all smiles and sighs. I was soon dropped from floating on air by the sound of my hubby Honey, screaming a muffled “UUrrrkkk!”

The horse cock was eight inches in his ass and was pulsing. The load must have been half a gallon as at least a pint blew out the sphincter with a wet fart. At his other end, Jerod was depositing load number three down Honey’s willing throat. He pulled back and several hot ropes hit Honey’s cheeks and eyes. Her second facial of the day.

I disengaged from my partners and stepped toward the trio. I held Honey’s white and pink face in my hands once again and the two of us laughed.

“Oh…my…god, Babe…” Honey managed to grunt out. “I came so hard.” Indeed she had. A pretty puddle of my husband’s liquid was under her belly on the couch.

“Clean it up. Happy couple.” The command came from Jerod. I looked up and his almost sinister smile made me want to follow. Honey and I were soon lapping up the lost love cream. It was a fabulous filthy moment and I was almost cumming again from the act. My whole body seemed to be on a perpetual high of sexual gratification. It was a high that would be taken to another level a minute later.

My smaller body was lifted and tossed until I was sitting on The Stallion’s lap. He laughed with evil delight. He was lining up his still-stiff staff with my backdoor.

“Oh no! I can’t! It’s too – Oh FUCK!” The penetration was painfully mind-blowing. It felt like the proverbial baseball bat one reads about. And it was only the head!

Honey made a weak attempt to stop the anal assault but was waylaid by Ty and Jerod. They were pulling her back to the other side of the room I had occupied.

“Not done with you yet, baby. It’s gonna be a long and messy night!” Jerod was laughing as he set Honey up in the same position as I was only on top of Ty. Soon Honey’s sloppy and seeping ass was being penetrated for the third time. Ty was no Stallion but he was a pony. I didn’t think Honey could do it again without passing out but her growing rod was telling another story. Jerod wanted to get in on the all-pecker-pile-up and was soon standing on the couch to line up his rod with the entryway to Honey’s mouth muff. Add a seemingly endless saliva drool coating Jerod’s rod and there would be more just one puddle of cum to lick up.

As my hubby was being pushed to a new level of debasement, I was feeling the fullness of a true double penetration. Kenan’s cock was no slouch and the hardening heft was sliding in and out of my nearly filled to capacity sperm bank. I was lost to reality. Nothing tethered me to the room anymore. My mind, my lust, my sex was above me like a soul aloft in a near-death experience. The hammering from the lumber in my bum was enough to give me another series of chain-linked cum shakes. The other one in my foyer was having a grand time repainting the walls. This was raw and wriggling and one for the ages. I would require a long time in the shower, or perhaps just a well-placed garden hose.

Honey was screaming onto the cock in her mouth. Her own little (by comparison) seven inches was straining in an attempt to shoot and soon pumped out a few clear dribbles. The huge cock in her ass was surprisingly hitting new frontiers due to the angle of Jerod’s penetration. And the effect must have been mind-blowing for soon my dear sweet hubby, Harry now Honey, was a passed out limp noodle between two magnificent BBCs. I wanted to cry out for them to stop but I could see Honey was still breathing despite the oral onslaught. It was a nasty, erotic, sexual collapse that had my already sketchy sanity soon cracking. My body shook and shook. I had no more sound left to give. I had no more sweat left to show. I was orgasm and orgasm only. My ass viced up and my cunt clenched hard. Now it was my turn to float away into cum heaven as Ty’s monster shot so many hot ropes. I wanted to count but it was like trying to count back from one hundred when given anesthesia. Darkness took me and I willingly went.

The light hurt my eyes and I had trouble getting them fully open. They were apparently nearly sealed shut from a massive load Kenan had sprayed. I reached up a sore hand and wiped some of the still-wet wads out of my eyes. Still wet, I must have not been out for very long. I felt cool air and heard the rush of water. Careful hands lifted my foggy self and soon I was being hosed down by warm water from a shower head. I gained focus and saw it was Cindee, my partner in swing crime.

“There she is. Welcome back, Janner. You had me worried!” She chuckled to let me know she was half serious.

I did a mental inventory and pain and soreness were overstocked. My ass ached and my cunt was wrecked. It was the most satisfying pain I had experienced in quite a while.  

“Whe…where’s…?”

“Harry? He has already cleaned up and is waiting for you in the lounge. Jerod got me and Greg to come and help you two. He and his bros had another ‘appointment’ and had to leave. Lift up for me, there you go.”

The water on my vulva was soothing and so were her fingers. It was familiar territory for her.

“When we found you,” she went on, “You were laying on top of your husband and there was more cum than I have ever seen here. No shit. Jerod said the four of them were able to muster one more load each and just painted you with a tribute. And before you ask, I took pictures!”

I smiled weakly. “You know me so well,” I eked out as energy started to return.

“I do. And until tonight, you were the biggest slut I have ever known. Honey’s ass will be gaping for the next twenty-four, easily. Greg had to put the shower head on center to wash it out and there is still more coming.”

I was now pretty much cum clear and she shut off the water. A warm towel and my BFFs hands wrapped me up. “Thanks, Cin-girl. You’re the best.”

“Nope, Honey is. No contest. C’mom. Let’s go see what our hubby’s are up to.”

“Or who they are into.”

We laughed hard, then paused with concern on both our faces. It would not surprise me to find them fully engaged with each other or other people. Another hearty laugh, and off we went, arm in arm.

 

Published 
Written by Down4anything23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments