Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Swingers Stories

Swinging, sometimes called wife swapping, husband swapping or partner swapping, is a non-monogamous behavior in which both singles and partners in a committed relationship engage in sexual activities with others as a recreational or social activity.

Swingers often go to sex parties, where practices often joked about, like dropping their car keys into a bowl and a different set selected to randomly see who they are going to be paired up with, add a fun dimension.

Popular Stories

The Libertine Cruise - Part I

With her marriage at a crossroads, Carla decides to venture into the world of swinging by taking a sex cruise with her husband.

Ronnie hadn’t slept very long before the sound of the passenger announcement came over the public address system. He had spent most of the flight to Miami worrying; about work, the kids, the house, and just about everything else outside of that. Staring o...

All Stories

A Horsecock For Honey

Swingers Jan and Harry have a BBC adventure that changes everything.

“You look like someone I might like to know, sweet thing!” The tall black man was talking to my husband at the bar. Except no one would have known them as my husband. All five-foot-eight of his lean build was currently dressed in the hottest short black p...

Opening the Marriage: Swapping Partners, Chapter 9

Luke and Erin swap more than dinner and dessert with their new neighbor and her boyfriend

“How is the salmon, Luke?” Erin asked as Luke came in from the backyard with a plate full of grilled zucchini. “It’s almost done, it needs just a few more minutes. How is everything else?” Luke asked. “We’re almost ready. I really hope we like Stacy’s dat...

The Libertine Cruise - Part II

Ronnie grows to accept the holiday that he is embarking upon as they meet their first swinging couple

Ronnie spent most of the forty-five-minute trip to the hotel reading his brochure. He had passed Carla hers, and they joined most of the other passengers quietly passing the time reading though their brochures and the various leaflets that accompanied the...

She Started It-Chapter One-Bedroom Boredom

Ken and Jess admit to bedroom boredom, and agree to explore solutions.

Jess and I have been married for over ten years. One night about a year ago, in a moment of honesty, we admitted something to each other. Our sex life had become routine and boring. It happened on the evening of her birthday. We’d had dinner and drinks at...

The Libertine Cruise - Part I

With her marriage at a crossroads, Carla decides to venture into the world of swinging by taking a sex cruise with her husband.

Ronnie hadn’t slept very long before the sound of the passenger announcement came over the public address system. He had spent most of the flight to Miami worrying; about work, the kids, the house, and just about everything else outside of that. Staring o...

Vietnam: The Dinner Foursome (Chapter 4)

Luke and Erin make some swinging new friends at dinner

The restaurant’s bright yellow walls looked warm and inviting in the dim lighting as Luke and Erin entered from the beach. All the windows were open to the warm evening breeze with views of the myriad of tiny fishing boats on the water, each one with a sm...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Holiday With June Monday Before Dinner

I go on holiday with friends not expecting it to work out as it does

The following day, I felt fully refreshed and, in a burst of energy, put on some gym kit and went to the indoor training area in the hotel. It was pretty empty; a couple were spotting each other, and a couple of others were sweating away on the various ma...

Score 29 29
3
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Club Cumgaudibus Part 2

Our couple learn more about their new friends from the club and enjoy a hot video of them fucking

Every evening since our membership application had been accepted it had become our practice after dinner to log on to the club website to see what messages we had received. We often masturbated side by side looking at the highly explicit images and videos...

Holiday With June - Sunday Night

I go on holiday with friends not expecting it to work out as it does

The girls in tonight’s dresses nearly changed my mind about masturbation before dinner. The dresses covered the same amount of skin as yesterday, a panel covering the breasts with a strap around the neck. The skirt part was mid-thigh. However, whilst yest...

Score 38 38
4
2.5k Views 2.5k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Holiday With June - Saturday

I go on holiday with friends not expecting it to work out as it does

We flew out fifty days later, and I needed to visit a particular doctor for jabs and tests. I planned my exercise regime to get my body as buffed as possible and used the sunbed often. We met the other couple at the airport, and whilst the three women cha...