Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Swingers Stories

Swinging, sometimes called wife swapping, husband swapping or partner swapping, is a non-monogamous behavior in which both singles and partners in a committed relationship engage in sexual activities with others as a recreational or social activity.

Swingers often go to sex parties, where practices often joked about, like dropping their car keys into a bowl and a different set selected to randomly see who they are going to be paired up with, add a fun dimension.

Trending Stories

Wife's Fantasy - Part II

Where does she go from here?

“Hold on a second! Are you telling me you want to be gang banged?” This couldn’t possibly be the girl I married. She could barely acknowledge there was such a thing as sex! True, we had been to two or three gatherings that could be called swinger parties, but that was more curiosity about her boss and his friends than any real interest on our part. We hadn't participated. I couldn’t get my head around what she was saying....

All Stories

Fun With Jack And Jill 3

We enjoy a swingers costume party

February 10th, 2024. Jack's diary entry. "Not too bad if I say so myself." My attractive wife Jill studied her reflection in the full-length mirror and nodded in approval. The theme for the costume party was a school day one, and she had chosen to wear a sassy schoolgirl outfit that displayed her slender figure. Her white shirt was unbuttoned and the tails tied in a bow just under her breasts with a skinny necktie hanging...

Hotwife Initiation

A beautiful true love story about a couple's first-time wife-sharing experience.

It started two years ago. We were happily married for eight years. Originally from Dhaka, Bangladesh we were living just outside of London city. My wife Sanjana, a beautiful 32-year-old woman, was a bit introverted and shy about her sexuality, opening up only to me about her desires. She was very pretty, lustful, hot, and loved sex very much. We had great chemistry in bed. I was crazy about Sanjana and adored every inch o...

Wife's Fantasy - Part II

Where does she go from here?

“Hold on a second! Are you telling me you want to be gang banged?” This couldn’t possibly be the girl I married. She could barely acknowledge there was such a thing as sex! True, we had been to two or three gatherings that could be called swinger parties, but that was more curiosity about her boss and his friends than any real interest on our part. We hadn't participated. I couldn’t get my head around what she was saying....

The Vacation Switch - One Year Later. (2)

Amy and Matt finally succumb to the seduction of the other couples. But can they cope with seeing their partner with another?

Matt The chalet was buzzing with warmth and laughter as we all returned from dinner, the evening settling into a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere. It had been a long day of skiing and socializing, but something about the way the night was unfolding kept my energy high. The others seemed to feel it too, the playful energy that had been simmering between us all day was only getting stronger. We settled into the living room,...

Swinging Times

Richard and Anne get to know one another

Hi, I am Roy, my wife Teri and I are swingers, but late starters. We are both closer to sixty than fifty and neither of us are models. We have always had a healthy interest in sex and share a pretty good sex life. We are both broad minded and had discussed how we might spice things up a bit. We decided to satisfy our curiosity and began to explore the world of swinging. It is very exciting to meet a new couple for the fir...

I know a very rich and well-connected young woman who owns the whole floor of a very swanky apartment building in Manhattan. I'm talking big money, here. On the strength of some dick pics and a very horny Zoom call, she paid me $25,000 to fly from the west coast of Canada to join a "very special event" in her NYC building, one weekend not that long ago. I think she's the daughter of a spectacularly wealthy member of an ar...

The Vacation Switch - One Year Later.

It's one year later and a new couple has joined them on holiday.

Katie As the car slowly wound its way up the snowy mountain road, I leaned my head against the window and watched the landscape transform into a winter wonderland. Thick blankets of snow covered the trees, and the chalet came into view like something out of a postcard, nestled between towering pines, with its roof weighed down with fresh powder and smoke curling from the chimney. There was a quiet magic to it, a stillness...

Fun With Jack And Jill 2

We swing with an older woman and her toy boy

January 30th, 2024 Jill's diary entry. In just a few weeks our lives had completely changed. Jack and I had been married for a few years, and we considered ourselves loved up and content. Cue the interminable Covid lockdowns and we almost crashed and burned. We both played away to relieve the humdrum boredom but the one-night stands proved to be most unsatisfying for both of us. Anyway, we got our heads together and talke...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Vacation Switch (3)

The four friends end the night together in a passionate foursome.

Katie The air was still thick with the scent of chlorine and sweat as we made our way from the pool to the living room, bodies still humming from the intensity of what had just happened. The tension between all of us was palpable, a raw energy that hadn’t dissipated even after everything that had just unfolded outside. I wrapped a towel loosely around my shoulders, not bothering to cover much as we settled onto the plush...

The Vacation Switch (2)

The girls finally get what they want while watching their husbands with their friends.

Katie The next morning, the sun was already blazing high, casting a shimmering glow over the villa’s pool. I stood by the water’s edge, letting the cool spray from the fountain mist my skin. My mind was still buzzing from the night before, that subtle thrill of flirtation that had hung between all of us like an unspoken secret followed by the near frenzied love-making with Jack. I glanced over at Mark, who was lounging on...

Fun With Jack And Jill 1

We become swingers

Preface. It wasn't my idea, nor was it my husband's. It was one of those moments that we shared. After seven years of wedded bliss, Jack and I decided to become swingers. It was my idea however to keep a diary or journal throughout our daring adventures to come. I was born in 1995 and was twenty years old and a busy lingerie model in London when I met Jack Hart, a professional Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Squad profess...

The Vacation Switch (1)

Two wives decide to rekindle the spark of their early relationships, with each others husbands.

Katie The sun was high and the breeze off the ocean was just enough to keep the afternoon heat from being unbearable. I stretched out on the lounger, feeling the sun warm my skin as I sipped my mojito, enjoying the sweet tang of lime and mint. Across from me, Bex was lounging in her bikini, flipping through a magazine she was barely paying attention to. We’d both been silent for a while, just soaking in the bliss of the v...

Wife's Fantasy - Part 1

She had a secret sexual desire!

My husband and I moved to Philadelphia, so he could attend grad school, in August 1978. We’d been married just over a year. I was only twenty-three then. Neither of us was familiar with city, but we quickly found an apartment we were very happy with. It was some distance from both the university and my eventual job, but we had a car and there was a nearby train stop. I was also fortunate in finding a job, as an administra...

Score 116 116
22
3.8k Views 3.8k
3.6k words 3.6k words

A Playful Exchange

Two married couples ring in the New Year by swapping partners.

On New Year's Eve, Cory and I sat in the den, along with the married couple we'd invited over. We'd known Erik and Monica for years, since our son and their daughter were good friends. Our children, now home from college, had headed out to a party earlier that evening. Though it was only a little after eleven, I had to stifle a yawn. My partying days were long over, and at the age of forty-five, I appreciated a good night...

Swinging With The Andersons

A married couple's wild night at an underground club turns into an unforgettable ménage à trois.

Aria and Lucas lead surprisingly conventional lives by day, contrasting their wild, nocturnal adventures. Aria works as a pediatric nurse at the local children's hospital. Her days are filled with caring for sick children, comforting worried parents, and ensuring her young patients receive the best possible care. Her warm smile and gentle demeanor make her a favorite among the kids and her colleagues. Standing 5'6" with h...