Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time Swapping

"After months of build up it finally happened (what actually happened vs my wish)"

28
5 Comments 5
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"True account (for the most part) about our first time swapping partners."

After months of dating as couples, clubbing, dinners, dirty truth or dare, and the one night with same-room sex, we finally planned a night away with Matt and Beth to play together. We had planned a motorcycle ride together along the river that ended in the city. We took our time enjoying the ride, and we were not in a hurry. As dinner time came, we chose a Red Lobster near the hotel we had booked. We all ate very lightly as the nerves were running high.

We checked into our hotel after dinner. We had a suite with two rooms, a full kitchen, a living room, and a dining room. Both couples settled into their bedrooms and freshened up.

We rendezvous at the kitchen table for drinks and cards. We decided strip poker would be fun. We played several hands, losing almost all our clothes. The girls were down to just their bra and panties. Matt and I were both in our boxers. Just before Beth was supposed to lose her bra, she suggested we play Twister. Which we were all game for as we had a few drinks and loosened up.

After two sweaty games of Twister, Anna took Beth to the bedroom and told us to wait in the living room. After about ten minutes, they returned, both wearing sexy lingerie. Beth had a satin blue corset on with matching panties. Anna wore a red bralette and red lace skirt with thong panties under.

Anna grabbed my hand, brought me in close, and kissed me, and then she pulled a blindfold out from behind her back, blindfolded me, and sat me on the couch. I am assuming Beth did the same thing to Matt. I am not 100% sure, though, as I was still blindfolded. Once seated, Anna's hands moved down my chest and slid my boxers down. She grabbed my erect cock and licked the tip, slowly working down the shaft. She then put me in her mouth. She continued to suck my cock, drooling all over it. After a few minutes, there was a pause. She pulled away for a minute. I am not sure about the details, but I assume at this point, they switched, and Beth began sucking on my cock. She continued for about five minutes. At that point, I believe there was another pause and to change back.

At that point, Anna removed my blindfold, grabbed me by the hand, and took me to the bedroom. Matt and Beth followed us. I laid Anna down and slid her panties off when we got to bed. She had freshly waxed her entire pussy. I licked her from her calf to her pussy. Then, I ate her out, using my tongue to press on her clit repeatedly and flicking it with my tongue.

Matt positioned himself so that Anna could suck on his cock. I stopped eating her when I realized Beth had gotten on all fours over her face, and Matt was fucking Beth from behind as Anna licked his balls. I moved into position behind Anna at the end of the bed and slid my cock into her smooth wet pussy. So, I was standing at the end of the bed fucking my wife while she had another man's balls in her mouth, and he was fucking his wife.

It is a good thing we had quite a few drinks. Otherwise, I would have blown my load right there watching. We switched it up, and Beth was lying on the bed while Matt was cock deep in her. I put my cock in her mouth so she could get it wet so it would slip into Anna, who was on all fours in front of me. I slipped inside her, and Beth continued to suck on my balls and Anna's clit. Anna came with her sucking on her clit. She was extremely vocal. We continued back and forth for about an hour. Both girls came multiple times.

Here is the point in the story where you can choose your adventure. Everything previous happened. However, two different outcomes are going forward. What had happened and what I wish happened.

(Actual)

Everyone took a short break and got something to drink. When I returned to the room, Anna brought me over to Beth, who was on all fours on the bed. She positioned me behind her, grabbed Matt's hand, and took him over to a chair in the room.

At this point, no one had been wearing condoms which was fine as we had only been fucking with our wives. Anna sat Matt down in the chair and straddled him, facing me. I watched as his cock slid inside of her, and she let out a gasp in ecstasy.

I was too drunk to say that he was not wearing a condom, and that was our rule. Instead, I just got upset and told them to stop. They tried to convince me to let them keep going, but I could not get out that I just wanted them to wear a condom.

Beth was fed up with the situation at this point, and she took Matt back to their room. Anna and I fought about it (the rule-breaking) and then had sex.

I thought everything was okay. But Matt, Anna, and Beth thought I was just jealous and did not want Matt and Anna to have a fun time together. So, they arranged a private meeting for Matt and Anna some weeks later. (Story for another time)

DakotaStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DakotaStone

(Wish)

Everyone took a short break and got something to drink. When I returned to the room, Anna brought me over to Beth, who was on all fours on the bed. She positioned me behind her, handed me a condom, and whispered she loved me. Anna then grabbed Matt's hand and took him to a chair in the room. Anna sat Matt down in the chair and then knelt between his legs, sucking on his cock while she was preparing a condom to slip on. Then my vixen stood up, turned around, and straddled him, facing me. I watched as his cock slid inside of her, and she let out a gasp in ecstasy. I almost came right then.

While watching Anna ride Matt, I had slid inside Beth. She was still very wet even after an hour of sex. I was pounding Beth from behind. She is not a very vocal woman, but I could feel her tensing up. She was going to come again. This time riding my cock.

Anna bent over and grabbed her knees as she repeatedly impaled herself on Matt's cock. He is a little larger than me, which I am sure she enjoyed. Matt stopped her and pushed her forward so that she was on the bed, and he continued to pound her from behind.

Anna cried out, "Fuck me! Oh fuck, fuck me harder, I'm going to come. Don't stop."

Hearing Anna, Beth was getting tighter and more wet. She was close. Both girls came simultaneously!

After a few minutes, the new cocks invigorated another round. Anna took Matt and laid him on the bed. She straddled him and began to ride him. She popped her left leg up for leverage so she could ride up and down his cock.

I laid Beth down on the bed. I slipped inside her while standing on the edge of the bed. I had a leg propped up on my shoulder to get my entire length in her.

I could hear Anna getting ready to come again. Her moans were getting louder.

The sound of her enjoying another man's cock made me quicken my pace. Beth was tensing up, so I knew she was close. Quickening my pace, I pushed Beth over the top. I could hear her hold her breath as she came.

Anna followed right behind. She let us know with a loud cry as she came.

"I'm ready to dump my load; where should I put it?" Matt asked.

The girls looked at each other.

"Cover us in it," they said in unison.

So they lay on the bed beside each other. I was over Beth, and Matt was over Anna. We removed our condoms and almost immediately exploded over their tits and faces. And we then collapsed next to them.

"Wow! I'm exhausted," Beth said.

Anna just lay on the bed with her eyes closed. Too tired to even respond.

Matt said, "Same time next week," and then laughed.

Beth got up and got in the shower to rinse off. I went out to the kitchen to get a drink and cool down. When I returned to the room about 15 minutes later. Anna was sucking on Matt's cock, bringing it back to life. I handed him a condom.

"Have fun!" I said.

Anna gave me her dirty little smile.

She said, "Thank you, but I want you both!"

I moved closer, and she began sucking on my cock while Matt moved behind her. As he slid in, she had to remove her mouth and gasp as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She tried her hardest to focus on my cock. But what he was doing to her made it almost impossible. She was bucking him with every thrust. Moaning louder and louder, she let out one last cry as her wetness covered his cock.

Matt pulled out of her and moved to her mouth. She pulled the condom off and then devoured his cock, trying desperately to make him cum as hard as she did. She came up for a breath of air.

"Fuck me! Please fuck me, Eric," she cried out in my direction.

I moved in behind her and slid into her. She continued bobbing on Matt's dick. While I pound her from behind, I hear Matt start to moan.

She said, "Cum in my mouth. I need you both to fill me up right now!"

Matt let loose in her mouth. As I watched my wife take all his cum in her mouth, I could not hold back anymore and filled her pussy. After recovering, she headed to the shower to clean up.

At some point during this, Beth had come into the room and watched this all unfold. After Matt and I finished with Anna.

She said, "I need a turn with both of you soon, but not tonight. I'm going to bed."

Published 
Written by cfwc86
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments