Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kay And Sally After The Massage

"This is what happened after Kay and Sally had a massage"

18
5 Comments 5
7.7k Views 7.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

After their massage, Kay and I drove over to Sally’s house so the girls could talk about their massage experience. I asked Kay, “Did you enjoy yourself, and what all did they do to you?” She just smiled at me.

We went into Sally’s house, the women then got on the couch awfully close together and holding each other. I went and sat in the chair next to them. Sally turned on the TV and started a video that started out with a man and a woman. They were kissing passionately and taking their clothes off.

I looked over at Kay and Sally only to see them locked in a passionate kiss and feeling each other’s tits. As they broke their kiss, they both pulled their shirts off to expose their sexy tits, with the massage oil still on them.

They continued to hug, kiss, and fondle each other’s breasts. Sally then went and got glasses of wine for the three of us. As they continued to enjoy themselves on the couch, the video was now showing two women eating each other out, in 69.

Sally grabbed Kay’s hand and led her down the hallway to the bedroom at the end. Sally sat her wine down and slid Kay’s sweatpants off, exposing Kay’s shaved pussy. Sally then slid her sweatpants off and grabbed her glass. They then disappeared into the bathroom.

After a while, they came out of the bathroom and walked naked into the room across the hallway. As they did, they had their arms around each other and kissing each other.

I waited till after the movie was over and was thinking of going to see what the women were up to. Then Sally came walking down the hall naked, her sexy body glistening.

She told me, “Grab the bottle of wine and our glasses that are in the bathroom. Then come into the other room." I was to wait about fifteen minutes to give her a chance to get Kay and herself ready, Sally told me.

When I got the glasses from the bathroom, I noticed that there was warm water in the tub, and it smelled of lavender.

I went into the other room and found Kay and Sally in a custom steam cabinet made for two people, side by side, with only their heads sticking out. The women looked like they were almost shoulder to shoulder.

Sally then asked me to fill their glasses up and then hold the glass for them to sip the wine.

I gave Kay her wine first and asked, “Are you two touching each other in there?” Kay just nodded and sipped her wine. Then I asked Kay, “Is Sally rubbing your pussy and clit?” Again, Kay just nodded.

As I was holding the glass for Sally, Kay said, “Sally is fucking me with a big dildo, and I'm very close to cumming.”

I looked at Kay and asked, “How is Sally doing this if you are sitting down?”

Kay tells me that the seat is like a ‘C’ and open under her bottom and that is how Sally is fucking her with a big dildo.

“Are you also fucking Sally with a dildo also?” I asked Kay. They both smiled at me and ask me to give them more wine to sip on.

I later found out that their massage left them extremely horny, and they wanted to have sex with each other. In the steam pod, I could tell from the moaning that they had both cum.

Sally instructed me to strip down and take a quick bath to freshen up. They still had plans for each other, and me, for the night. They also had a TV in there and were watching women having sex with women.

I quickly stripped my clothes off and slid into the tub, where the water was still warm and had a scent of the two women.

I come back into the room, totally naked and with a hard cock. Sally motioned me over to the steam pod. As I walked over, she opened the door to help Kay out and put a robe on her.

ambersexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ambersexxy

I could now see what Kay was talking about, and there was a towel under the seat with a big dildo, shaped like a cock, all wet with Kay’s juices.

Sally put a fresh towel down and had me get into the pod, and as I did, she shut the door and wrapped the towel with Kay’s juices on it around my neck and it smelled oh so very sexy.

Sally then put the dildo that was in Kay up to my lips and told me, “Open wide to clean your wife’s juices off of this cock.”

She moved the cock so I could get all of Kay’s juices off it. Sally and Kay then went over to the big bed in the corner, and they began to kiss and fondle each other.

I am sitting in the steam pod, watching my naked wife being eaten out by her friend. Not knowing what was coming next, I did not stroke my hard cock, and just enjoyed watching them.

Kay was on top of Sally going down on her pussy. Sally rolled Kay over and brought out a big double headed dildo. Kay’s eyes got wide, and a smile came across her face.

Sally told Kay, “Just lie back like you did in your massage and I will be on top.” Kay laid back and spread her legs wide. As Sally put oil on the dildo and slowly inserted it into Kay’s wet pussy, until it was halfway inside Kay.

Sally then got on top of Kay, kissing her tits and her lips. Sally raised up and put the other half of the dildo into her pussy. They started to move their hips and fucking each other with the dildo.

After they both came, Kay looked at Sally and said, “I want to feel a real cock in my wet pussy.”

Sally came over to me and asked, “Do you want to fuck your wife, or can my husband do her first, while you watch a big cock in your wife’s pussy?”

I looked at Kay and told Sally, "Go and get your husband. I get extremely excited seeing a big cock stretching out Kay’s pussy."

Sally’s husband came and went to the bed and began kissing and fondling Kay. In return Kay began stroking his cock and kissing him. Kay then looked at me and mouthed, “Thank you.”

Sally and Kay both started licking and sucking on his cock when he laid on the bed. Sally was sucking on his hard shaft and Kay was kissing his balls and playing with Sally’s breasts and hard nipples.

Sally turned to Kay and said, “I think Jim is hard enough and ready, now lay on your back and enjoy.” Kay laid on her back with her pussy towards me, so I could see that monster cock disappearing into her wet pussy.

Jim got on top of Kay, with Sally rubbing the wet tip of his cock against Kay’s waiting pussy. I listened to Kay’s moaning with pleasure as Jim’s cock stretched her pussy wide. Jim took his time sliding in and soon his cock was buried deep into Kay’s pussy. As he started to fuck Kay, his balls were slapping her ass.

As Jim was fucking Kay, Sally came over and opened the door for me to get out of the steam cabinet. After opening the door, Sally leaned in started to suck on my glistening, sweaty cock and balls. She then had me move over to the bed and lay down alongside Kay.

After lying down, Kay and I kissed passionately, as Sally straddled me and began sliding her outer lips and clit up and down my rock-hard cock. While doing this Sally turned and passionately kissed Jim. We all came about the same time.

We laid on the bed for a while and switched partners and started to fuck again. We kept switching partners and positions, until morning when we collapsed and fell asleep in each other’s arms and cuddled together.

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments