Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife, A Stripper, Enough Said! (Charlie's POV)

"Charlie sees a basic woman enter the strip club..."

21
13 Comments 13
5.9k Views 5.9k
5.9k words 5.9k words

Charlie was up on the stage again. She loved to dance, more than any of the other dancers in the club. She accidentally fell into it at an amateur's night during a bachelorette party for a girlfriend. She had a blast and when the club offered her a job, she didn’t jump immediately, but she needed the money. She never realized how much fun it would be.

She thought she had been pretty worldly back then, but a couple of the other dancers kept her naivety from getting the better of her. She still loved to dance and while she wasn’t into guys, she loved teasing the hell out of them! Once in a while a woman would come in and there Charlie really enjoyed dancing for them. The few times she did a VIP dance for a pretty lady was special to her and sometimes left her as excited as her client.

It was a routine night, a few trips to the VIP area, a couple of guys trying to entice her into meeting outside the club, nothing new! Several turns around the floor in-between sets. In other words, things were pretty normal until she saw the woman walk in. She came in and stopped dead, looking around. Charlie assumed she was looking for someone, but after a moment or two, the woman made a small circuit of the club. Charlie guessed she didn't see who she was looking for.

It wasn't that unusual for women to be in the club, but they rarely came in alone. It was usually a couple or with a small group. Charlie also knew all too often many of the women were 'professionals', either in the sexual sense or they were simply trying to get the guys they were with to spend lots of money and hopefully some of it would end up with them. There were also plenty of couples who came in and they both seemed to enjoy having a sexy thing dancing for them. Charlie did enjoy taking a couple into the VIP room and giving the guy an eyeful as he watched Charlie get his girl more turned on than he ever could!

Charlie knew some of the other girls were hooking on the side. She'd been invited often enough to participate, but her best friend, Marisol, helped teach her to ropes and avoid some of the obvious traps. Mari was over on one of the other dance stages, a quick glance told Charlie that she had seen the woman as well.

Charlie worked the stage. It was getting late, but the club still had a good crowd and they usually awarded her routines. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the small blonde look around the club again. She certainly didn't fit the stereotypical woman in a strip club. First of all, she was petite, not very tall, and also very slim. Most of the dancers and ‘professionals’ were augmented in some way, this woman obviously was not. She was attractive in a quiet way.

Charlie wondered if she was someone's little woman and maybe was here to make a scene if she saw hubby feeding a stripper part of the household account. It happened often enough! Charlie was glad she and Mari were on the stages if something like that was going to happen. The last time, a dancer lost several handfuls of hair before the bouncer got there to pull the wife off.

Charlie wondered if this was her first time in a strip club and seriously wondered what brought her in tonight. 'Maybe a fight with her husband — no, that doesn't ring. She's doesn’t look mad about anything, simply curious.' Charlie continued to dance but kept part of her attention on the woman. She drifted closer to Charlie’s stage, then she paused and took a seat right there.

Charlie got a better look at her and realized how pretty she was. Not traffic-stopping, but in a nice way. She looked like the type of woman you would see jogging around a subdivision after putting the kids on the bus. You know, the one all the other husbands watch as she goes past. No, Charlie mentally took that back.

There was no way she had punched out a couple of kids unless she was a fitness fanatic. But her arms and legs didn't show the stringy muscle of a gym-rat. She looked — well, pretty much perfect. She has long blonde hair, pulled back in a ponytail. She looked more like someone out running errands, saw the club and decided to come in.

She didn't have the look on her face like she was slumming. In fact, her face was sort of blank. She wasn't smiling or really anything, she just looked up at Charlie and their eyes met! Charlie couldn't look away immediately. There was something captivating about her, her serenity seemed to make Charlie feel calm herself. Out of the corner of her eye, Charlie saw a guy sit down next to her, but she ignored how close he sat. She assumed he was something to the woman, but he was more of an afterthought.

Charlie made another circuit of the stage and ended up in front of the woman, she had tossed her top and showed off her breasts barely restrained by a bikini top. The woman's facial expression had changed. Now she was paying rapt attention to Charlie. It felt like no one else was in the room with her, not even the guy hovering on the barstool next to her. Charlie did have a tiny let down when she spotted the wedding ring, a quick glance told her the guy must be her husband. 'Too bad!' She thought. That was a dangerous line to cross and one Charlie had on her ‘No Way’ list.

That was one of the lessons from Mari, "Literally make a list of things you will not do and stick to it. Having them spelled out makes it much easier to say no. You don’t have to think about it, it’s on the list, so no! If you have to take the time to think about it, whoever is doing the asking will press and you might get talked into something you will regret later."

Plenty of the other dancers had stories like that. It didn’t take long before the other dancers and the club management learned that Charlie wasn’t going to take advantage of a drunk customer, wasn’t going to go out back to give a quick blowjob, and wasn’t going to take anything other than a little recreational smoke on her own time. Even in the club she never drank a drop of alcohol.

The regulars also learned that they could enjoy Charlie’s dancing and pay for a lap dance in the VIP area, but she wasn’t going to let them get away with anything. She used to get teased about being such a straight arrow — as straight an arrow as you can be in this line of work — but she didn’t care. She loved to dance and also knew this wasn’t a lifetime gig! She was enjoying it and banking much of her money, more than even her roommate Mari realized.

She took another circuit as she thought about things and this time when she got back to the woman, she realized that the woman's gaze hadn't left Charlie for one instant. In a way it was disconcerting, such attention from a guy would be a little scary. I mean a guy would be looking all over her body, especially at her tits, ass, and pussy. Her gaze stayed on Charlie's face and rather than make Charlie feel uncomfortable, it energized her for some reason.

To test the waters, once her bikini top was gone, Charlie knelt in front of the woman and opened her legs wide. She locked eyes with the woman and played with her breasts. Any guy would have looked right at the tight stretch of fabric for a glimpse of her pussy outline or at her hands massaging her breasts. This woman looked her right in the eye.

A surprising feeling filled Charlie. Showing off this way to such a pretty woman was a bit of a turn-on. She pinched her nipples and really felt it all the way down to her pussy. She'd gotten turned-on from dancing before, but usually in a more general sense. This woman's focus made her feel like they were alone and that she looked on from the bed while waiting for her. Charlie closed her eyes for a moment and enjoyed the mental image and the feeling it brought her. When she looked back into those amazing blue eyes, the feeling seemed to intensify.

On her periphery, she realized the stage floor was filling up with bills a little quicker than normal, She guessed some of the other customers realized there was something different going on, but that was a secondary thought as Charlie saw the woman's nipples sharpen through her top. Charlie wanted to grin. She knew when someone else was excited.

In a guy, she knew they would drop more cash, but she wasn't sure how it would affect the woman since few came in alone like this. Even though the guy was sort of hovering by her, the lady ignored him completely. This wasn’t a couple looking to spice things up!

The woman pulled some money from her purse and reached out to either drop it on the stage or hand it to Charlie. She decided to tease her a bit and caught her hand. Pressing the back of her hand against the inside of Charlie's leg, she slowly slid it further up the inside of her thigh. The look on the woman's face was amazing. Instead of staring at Charlie's face, she was locked in on her own hand and almost seemed to be looking at it like it belonged to someone else. Charlie kept pulling and eventually, the woman had to stand up and lean over the edge of the stage, her waist pressed against the bronze bar-edging and her head was in one of Charlie's favorite places for a woman, in between her legs.

Charlie held her hand a couple of inches short of what Mari liked to call 'heaven' and while Charlie was tempted to pull it all the way to her covered pussy, she worried the woman would freak out. Instead, she held her right there, and shortly, the woman looked back up at Charlie's face. Again their eyes locked together and Charlie realized the woman was breathing rather ragged and hard. Charlie could even feel her hot breath on her skin. 'No doubt about it, I'm getting a bit damp myself!' She thought as she enjoyed that total focus again.

The bill in the woman's hand fluttered to the stage as she dropped it, neither of them noticed. Charlie turned her hand around and felt her grasp the inside of her thigh. She let go of the hand and was half hoping the woman would push it higher, but instead she slowly, almost infinitely slowly, pulled her hand back, running it along Charlie's skin and just before she got to her folded knee, the woman used her nails!

'Fuck!' Charlie thought! She studied her again and saw all the wonderful signs of one very excited woman! A quick glance at her husband didn't reveal anything, he had on his poker face as his own gaze never seemed to leave his wife.

When she sat back down, Charlie could even see her pulse pounding in her neck. Her face was red, and she was breathing like she had just cum. Charlie actually felt thrilled to have such an effect on such a lovely woman. She knew what she wanted to do, but would the woman be game enough? There was only one way to find out!

She got up and made another round about the stage. She gave a small signal to one of the other dancers. She brought out Charlie's chair. Usually, she would just dance on it, balancing herself while performing some intricate moves that always seemed to entice the guys to part with a few more bills. Charlie knelt down in front of the woman again, this time right on the edge of the stage, and whispered to her. There was a small pause during which Charlie caught a sexy vanilla scent from her hair. Then she nodded with only a touch of hesitation.

Charlie signaled one of the servers and started dancing around as the server brought the woman to the steps leading up to the stage. Charlie would have bet a lot that she would back out, but she ascended to the stage and Charlie took her hand. Her hand felt hot to Charlie, which was funny because Charlie had been the one dancing. A quick glance at the husband and Charlie thought it looked safe. While they’d had wives raise hell catching hubby in the club, they'd never had a husband do it, even when one of those male stripper revues came through. OK, that wasn’t totally true, but it was the husband of a gay guy who was enjoying the show who had tried to raise hell.

She led the woman toward the chair and asked her name. She said Miri, which Charlie thought was funny since her best friend was called ‘Mari’. She whispered to Miri as she sat her down in the chair. “I’m going to dance just for you!” And she did!

Charlie hadn't realized how much of the club’s attention was focused on her and Miri, which included Marisol and the other dancers. The crowd slowly migrated around Charlie’s stage, including three of the other dancers who were supposed to be on the other stages. Charlie didn't pay attention to anything but Miri. She gave her a lap dance that she knew was getting to her once she saw her hands tighten on the edge of the chair bottom.

Charlie pushed those nice legs open and knelt between them, running her hands up and down Miri’s thighs. She felt her quiver, which matched what was going through Charlie’s body as well. The club seemed to fade away for her, even the noise of the audience didn’t have its usual impact. She could barely even hear the music even though she danced perfectly to the beat. It was like the world consisted of just the two of them.

Even Charlie's normal avoidance of a married woman wasn't on her mind. As she got down to Miri's feet, she flicked off her sandals and she kissed down from her knee to her foot and then massaged it. She knew she was getting to Miri, there was no doubt in her mind. The look on her face, her eyes closing tightly then re-opening, her subtle body movements, and the white knuckles gripping the chair gave it away. Charlie felt like she had won an award when Miri moaned and tossed her head back briefly.

She worked her way back up Miri’s legs and pushed up the bottom of Miri’s tee-shirt and kissed her tight belly. Then she stood up on her knees and offered her breasts to Miri. When she reached for it, Charlie pulled it away with a small shake of her head. She offered it again, and she saw Miri thinking hard, so Charlie leaned in and put her breast a scant inch from Miri’s face. It didn’t take long when she felt Miri suck on her nipple. Charlie loved it!

She pressed between Miri’s legs and felt her hands come around and hold tight and then she felt Miri’s legs wrap around her hips. Charlie took that as an invitation and started grinding against Miri as she slipped her hands under Miri’s tee and bra, cupping her breasts and feeling her small, sharp nipples. As she ground against her, she squeezed them and saw her head moving from side-to-side.

Charlie knew she was close, it was thrilling! Miri threw her head back and Charlie took that as an invitation and kissed the side of her neck. When her head came back forward, Charlie kissed her like they were lovers all alone in bed.

That sent Miri over the edge. She pushed against Charlie and straightened out stiffly like she was planking in the chair. Her breath exploded into Charlie’s lungs as she came. Such a wonderful orgasm! When she fell back into the chair, the whole room could see Charlie stroke her lover’s face in such a tender and romantic way. It wasn’t a sight often seen in a strip club.

The room went silent for that moment then exploded. When Charlie looked up, she saw everyone cheering with two exceptions. Mari was looking thoughtful and then gave Charlie a small smile. Miri's husband had an indecipherable look on his face like he was torn between pleasure and pain and couldn't understand what just happened. In any event, it was time to go before Miri really realized what she just did.

Charlie stood and offered her hand to Miri who seemed to realize where they were for the first time in a while. Her face reddened and Charlie thought she looked rather endearing. She took Miri's hand and instead of just leading her to the stairs, held it all the way back to the dancer's dressing room. The crowd seemed to part before them, which was not the usual way the customers normally let her go after a dance. Usually, they tried to pat or touch her, sometimes inappropriately, but this time they simply let them pass, not quietly, but they let the two of them pass.

melisavega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melisavega

She took Miri into the dressing room and once they were out of sight, Miri leaned against a locker and seemed to be crying. Charlie stood there about to console her when her face came up and she realized Miri was laughing.

“What the hell just happened?” Miri asked Charlie.

Charlie pressed her body against Miri’s and said, “You and I just had sex in front of about a hundred people and I think I want to do it again.”

Miri looked up at Charlie, once again she couldn’t look away. “That didn’t feel like sex! I’ve had sex, that wasn’t it!”

Charlie put a finger on her lips to quiet her and then whispered in her ear, “I know!” She kissed her again and felt her arms wrap around her and one leg hooked around Charlie’s when there was this ringing smack on her ass which made her jump against Miri. When she turned back, she saw it was Marisol.

"Enough you two, the paying customers aren't here." Marisol stepped back as Miri pushed away from the locker and stood partially in front of Charlie as if defending her. "Relax, girl, she's a friend of mine and you two are going to get us all busted if you keep that up. Shit, if one of the inspectors were here and caught your act, they would shut us down for sure.”

Then she paused and took in the look on their faces, their body position, and even their stances. Marisol continued, “It wasn’t an act, was it?” She said much more gently. Charlie looked down at the floor for a moment, not ashamed, just surprised. Miri lost the rebellious look she got when she thought Marisol was attacking and just looked back at Charlie. When their eyes met again, Marisol snorted.

She looked at them again and made a few decisions since they weren't obviously thinking too straight at the moment. Another ten seconds and Charlie would have had her naked and laying across a locker room bench. She pointed to another dancer, “Get me Tracy, she knows who this lady was sitting with. Charlie, get...”

“I’m Miri.”

“Nice to mee you, Miri, I’m Mari, or Marisol if you prefer. That long drink of water next to you is Charlie.”

“Charlie, I thought her name was...”

“We all dance under different names. But that’s not for the here and now. You can’t leave like that, you’re a mess. Do you always cum like that... never mind, another thing for later. Charlie, snap too, and get her shorts and a tee." Charlie jumped at the command. She trusted Mari completely but bristled slightly.

A cute server came up to Mari, “Find the guy she was with, husband, right?” Miri nodded as if thinking about him for the first time in a while. “Relax, he didn’t freak-the-fuck out.” Turning back to Tracy, “Find the guy and have him bring their car to the back door.” She stood there almost like a general in command impatiently waiting for her orders to be carried out.

Charlie came back with a change of clothes for Miri, just a tee and a pair of shorts. While Miri might have been able to dress herself, there was no way Charlie was going to let her. She pulled her top off and Charlie took advantage by pushing her bra up and sucking quickly on a nipple. Miri responded instantly by closing her eyes and wrapping her arms around Charlie’s head.

One of the servers came back with a huge pile of cash. Unlike many clubs, the dancers didn’t have to crawl around to gather it up. The servers usually got a nice tip from the dancers and rarely tried to rip them off, not in this club! She whispered to Mari, whose eyes opened really wide.

“All right, you two! You might not care, but you set a record for one song in this club.” She named a total that had even Miri raising her eyebrows. Mari looked at her, “The management here would hire you if you wanted!”

Miri looked down at Charlie and didn’t answer right away. She stroked her face and then said, “I don’t think so.” Charlie had knelt down and started tugging on Miri’s shorts. As they came down even Marisol could tell just how excited she had been. Part of her wanted to taste it for herself, but Charlie, of course, was right there and took a quick lick. Again Miri reacted almost immediately. A few more seconds and she would orgasm again.

Marisol cleared her throat and a slightly sheepish Charlie looked at her. “Enough of that now. Do you really want to get us busted? If money hadn’t been flowing so fast and furious the manager would have shut you down!”

Charlie stood and even Mari was impressed by how well the two of them looked next to each other. “Get dressed, and I had Tracy tell her husband to meet you at the back door.” She left them to finish up only keeping enough of an eye on them to stop any more fooling around. She didn’t even try to stop the kissing, that was a lost cause.

Miri had left, not quickly, but Charlie came back in with an interesting expression. She told Mari, “I’m going to her house after the club closes.”

"Are you nuts? Listen, Char, you've done that for me plenty of times, but you never wanted to meet anyone after the club."

Charlie shrugged, “I know, but I can’t help it.”

“She's married!”

Charlie looked but chagrined and obstinate. “I know, but I have to go. You don’t need to go with me! I’ll be fine. She’s not going to hurt me.”

“Baby, you and I made a pact a while back, neither of us meeting someone from the club without the other.  It's a safety thing.  Too much shit can happen once you are out of the club! Under no circumstances do you do it alone! She might not hurt you, but her husband might do something stupid.”

“She said he wouldn’t.”

Marisol just cocked an eyebrow and looked at Charlie. She’d never seen her like this with anyone, not even herself. She knew Charlie and her weren’t exclusive, but sharing a place tended to make the two of them more than just friends. “Alright, but you aren’t going without me!”

“It’ll be fine, Mari.”

“Char, that’s your pussy talking, not your head.”

For Charlie, the rest of the time at the club moved with incredible slowness. Each dance seemed to take hours. Each turn around the floor had become an exercise in patience. Every guy in there wanted the details on Miri and most thought she was a stripper and the whole show was planned. They kept asking when she was going to come out. Charlie just didn’t answer anything about Miri,. She just smiled enigmatically.

By the end of the evening and the standard accounting went also very slowly. Like most clubs, the dancers were a pay-for-play and they had to pay a cut to the club each evening at the end of their shift, a percentage of everything they collected. This was a high-class club, so there was very little bitching about it because many of the girls had stories from other clubs and how things went. This one was apparently much better about almost everything.

Charlie had no real idea since this was the only club she had ever worked in. Mari had some horror stories. She handed over a pile, more than she had ever given them before. Even the manager and his assistant were impressed, which rarely happened.

She tried to slip out, but Mari was watching and caught her at her car. Charlie was tempted to not take Mari with her, but she also knew her friend had her best interests at heart. So the two of them navigated to Miri’s house.

It was in a nice neighborhood, not that terribly far from the club. It was a small two-story on a small piece of property. Nothing elaborate, which told Mari that they weren’t loaded. The house was in good shape, not that it would have mattered to Charlie. They parked on the street and knocked on the front door.

The husband answered, but Charlie only had eyes for Miri. She had changed and looked amazing. Without a word, Miri took Charlie’s hand and took her upstairs. Neither of them had even a backward glance for Marisol or her husband.

At the top of the stairs, Charlie turned Miri toward her and looked in her eyes. She didn’t know what Miri was thinking, but she couldn’t help herself. She kissed her. Miri pressed against her like she was born to fit against her. The size difference really made the two of them almost click together like two puzzle pieces. When Miri led her toward one room, Charlie pulled back a little.

“Not in you and your husband’s room, please.”

Miri looked puzzled for one second and nodded and led her to the other bedroom. While the room was mostly for storage and had a desk and computer in it. There was a full-sized bed and the two of them fell across it. The rest of the room didn’t matter, just the bed. In moments, most of their clothes were gone and Charlie headed for the place she had been thinking about since she first knelt between Miri’s legs on the stage.

She pulled a sexy pair of panties to one side and tasted her deep. This wasn’t foreplay, they already had all the foreplay either of them could stand on that stage. This was pure sex! You could call it making love or just plain fucking, it didn’t matter for either one of them.

Charlie went down on Miri as she had never gone down on a pussy before, full of energy and exploring ever fold, every little bump, and Miri responded all over the bed. She wasn’t trying to escape. She just couldn’t lie still, not under the ministrations of Charlie’s tongue, lips, teeth, and those hands, those marvelous hands! They seemed to be everywhere. Charlie rolled her over and licked and sucked on her pussy and ass until she came with a loud cry.

Miri pulled her up and started kissing her wet face. She rolled Charlie over and pushed between her legs. She pressed against her as Charlie had done at the club. This time their wetness made things slick as Miri ground against her. In a few minutes, Charlie joined her in orgasm. This went on until the two of them were too exhausted to do much more than hold each other.

Charlie started thinking about Miri in ways she hadn’t thought of any other person, not even Marisol. She dozed dreaming of things she used to dream about as a child. She never realized Prince Charming could be a Princess.

Shortly after, Miri got up, used the bathroom, and then went carefully down the stairs. Charlie also took care of business and followed her. In the living room, she saw Marisol had been busy herself. Knowing Mari's proclivities, she mouthed, "Cummy?” as she saw her sitting on Adam's face. She almost laughed aloud at Mari’s smile and head nod.

As Charlie went into the kitchen, she snagged a tea-towel and tossed it at Mari, knowing there was going to be some cleaning up to do. She wondered if Miri’s husband was eating his first cum filled pussy? Then her eyes beheld Miri standing by the sink drinking a glass of ice water and she was smitten all over again. She had put on panties and a tank top and looked sexier than anyone else Charlie had ever seen.

She joined her at the sink and the two of them shared the water. They still had barely spoken. Both realized words were a bit superfluous at the moment. Neither was totally sure what the hell had happened that evening and now into the early morning, but while each thought the other might be having second thoughts, neither of them would change it for themselves! They left the kitchen and went to the living room. Adam, Miri’s husband, lay with Marisol on the couch. They were spooned up against each other. Miri didn’t say anything. She knew what had happened between them and while part of her cared, most of her couldn’t argue.

Charlie sat on the loveseat and pulled Miri into her lap. The two snuggled there and after a little while all four of them just sort of looked at each other. Marisol saw Miri finally meet her husband’s eyes and she started laughing, then he did, which set of Marisol feeling him laughing right behind her. Then Charlie joined in and the four of them just sat there and laughed for several minutes.

Then Charlie kissed Miri and slipped her hand under the leg band of her panties. For a moment, she thought Miri would object to being in front of the others, but in a few seconds, she felt her push against her hand.

Marisol felt Adam start to get hard behind her. She took him in her hand, raised a knee, and put his cock against her pussy. As he got harder from the sexy image in front of them and from her hand massaging his cock, it slipped inside her. She kept moving slowly, trying to match the motion of Charlie and Miri. It got too wild and they slowly rolled off of the couch while Adam was still inside her. They ended up doing doggy again, this time on the floor.

“Miri,” Charlie whispered to her lover. “Look!”

Miri opened her eyes and saw her husband fucking Marisol with wild abandon. Charlie's fingers were doing wonderful things to her and she edged closer and closer to orgasm as she watched her husband and Mari.

They didn't time it, but Miri and Adam orgasmed at the same time, although this time he pulled out and sprayed it on Mari's ass and legs. Miri came herself, spraying all over Charlie's hand.

Marisol told Adam, “Better. At least you didn’t cum inside of me, but you still have to clean up your mess and since I didn’t cum that time, you owe me one hell of a pussy eating!

Miri’s eyes widened as she watched her husband sucking and licking his own cum and then eating Marisol from behind. Charlie just kept touching her, keeping her at a sexual high as she watched this erotic show.

“I really need you right now!” Charlie whispered in a husky voice that sent waves of pleasure down Miri’s spine. She slipped off her lap and knelt on the floor between Charlie’s outstretched legs. She tasted her again and still couldn’t believe how sweet she was. She sucked on her clit and slid two fingers up inside her. And then did her best to lick up every bit of that sweet liquid.

Miri heard Marisol cum and followed shortly as Charlie came all over her face. Even though she couldn’t see it, Marisol was licking Adam’s face almost exactly like Charlie was cleaning off hers. Again the four of them took a short respite and just looked at each other. There was no laughing this time.

Each was lost in their own thoughts. Marisol knew she wasn’t in love with Adam, but he was a good fuck and was even willing to eat his own cum, a major turn-on for her. She wasn’t sure what would happen next. She felt a tiny disappointment that Charlie would never look at her the way she looked at Miri, but that wasn’t unexpected. They would remain friends and maybe occasional lovers, but nothing more.

Adam wasn't as clear cut in his thoughts. He felt he should say or do something about his wife and Charlie but also knew if he stepped wrong he would lose her completely. He didn't understand what was between them, but there was something there he couldn't argue against, especially not after Marisol.

Charlie was also not too clear where this was going. The only thing she knew was that not having Miri in her life would hurt terribly. In some ways, she was glad Adam had sex with Mari, which eliminated one area of concern, the hurt husband. She almost grinned at the idea of an outraged Adam while Mari was still wet on his face.

Miri had the clearest vision of the future of all of them. She knew she had fallen in love with Charlie. She had never felt like this about anyone, not even Adam. There was no way she would lose her now. She wasn't as clear on where things with Adam were going to go but seeing him and Marisol gave her some ideas about that.

The four sat there and contemplated everything as the room filled with sunlight from the dawning of a new day.

Published 
Written by Brookell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments