Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Casino That Swings

"The casino atmosphere made all the difference."

7
1 Comment 1
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

We were staying at a semi-local casino. It was about three hours from home. While we were walking around, we saw some people we knew. Carlos and Isabel were a sexy Latin couple in their mid-forties and we knew them to be in the lifestyle. He was about 5' 10" 200 lbs and she was 5'4" of pure Latina sexiness. We stopped by and said hello. We started talking and, one thing-to-another, we were soon at the casino bar having drinks. After about half an hour and a handful of drinks, we decided to hit the tables again as it was still fairly early. 

Blackjack was kind to Carlos, not so much for me. I bowed out and watched him play a few dozen hands. We were all standing there watching when Sandy said, "Why don't we head up to the room and get a shot or two of the Patron we brought? These casino drinks aren't very strong." We all agreed and Carlos cashed out and we headed up.

The gals were holding hands in the elevator and I figured they might have been up to something. We got in the room and I grabbed the tequila from the fridge and poured four healthy shots. Sandy sat on the bed and Carlos stood next to her. Isabel stood by me at the dresser where the cups were. 

We had been out with them a few times for dinner and drinks and had kissed each other's partner and played grabby-touchy, but had never swapped with them. Sandy sat on the bed and leaned against the pillow and headboard with her legs extended. I watched as Carlos leaned in and kissed her. Then he sat on the bed with his back to her waist and he turned and started kissing her more deeply than I had seen him do before. Isabel looked at me and I began kissing her similarly. 

I was thinking there may be nothing hotter than watching my wife touching and kissing another guy then suddenly he had her standing up getting undressed. His wife and I followed suit. He crawled between Sandy's legs and planted his mouth on her pussy, sucking in her clit and flicking it with his tongue while rubbing her g-spot with his finger. She almost instantly had her first orgasm, then number two shortly after. She asked him to slow, but he kept at it. There I was sitting on the bed, naked, with my hands on another woman’s pussy and boobs watching another guy eating my wife’s pussy and making her cum multiple times. Almost a continuous orgasm for several minutes. She was beside herself in ecstasy. 

He continued to lick Sandy as I strummed Isabel's clit with my thumb. She was enjoying it as I flicked her little clit and sucked on her cinnamon-colored nipples. We were all very wrapped up in our own little activities, but I frequently found myself looking at Sandy while she was being pleased by this big Mexican man. Just then he got up on his knees and put her ankles on his shoulders and started fucking her. Oh shit! I was so in awe of her sexiness.

I was leaning around trying to see his big brown cock pushing in and out of her pussy, but it would have distracted me from pleasing his wife. I had made her cum once by just rubbing her clit, then I leaned in and nibbled on her beautiful nipples. then I began pinching them with my free hand, That sent her over the edge at least two more times. She was absolutely sexy while moaning. Isabel was making soft sexy moans that were as sexy as her body. She was nipping her own arm and biting the pillow. Oh my, I was so enjoying this. I kept going rubbing and watching the whole scene from the edge of the bed.

feminineARRIANETS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
feminineARRIANETS

This went on for quite some time and he flips her to doggy style and fucked her some more. He grabbed around her waist and began to jackhammer her from behind. She started moaning. That was it. I stopped what I was doing and watched as he smashed that pussy. His light brown skin against her light freckled skin and him making her moan in "that" way was almost too much for me. I had to see this, watch his technique. Wow.

I asked her if she was ok.

"Oh yeah," she grunted between moans. My head was spinning. I thought I might be jealous or intimidated, but I was excited, enthralled that she was getting fucked by someone else. My beautiful wife was getting fucked by one of our friends. Fuck yeah!

I leaned down and kissed Isabel and apologized for not being there for her, but she said it was ok. I could owe her one.

Carlos then lay on his back and had Sandy sit on him, but he was spent and she was already sore, so it was a good time to stop. She sat there tickling his balls for a bit. I stood up to take it all in then she lay down between Carlos and Isabel. This was a picture I regret not taking. The look of wonder and pure joy on Sandy's face was more than enough for me to be satisfied for the rest of my life, but it wasn't over yet.

Isabel asked if it was okay if she tried to please Sandy. Sandy, of course, said it was. Isabel went down and started softly kissing and licking her pussy. I was falling deeper in love with Sandy by the second. The sexiness being oozed by these two women was thick in the room. Carlos was rubbing Isabel's back and I was rubbing and kissing Sandy's tits. All was right in the world at that moment.

It felt like it was meant to be, a casual moment in life and we all just started making normal conversation while rubbing and kissing each other for the next half hour or more. Then we all just stood and started grabbing up clothes. Everyone but Sandy that is. She said her good night's in the buff and we all kissed and they left.

Sandy and I talked for a few minutes after and decided it was time for us to make love. That is a story for only us.

The next day, we all met for lunch and decided that it would have to become a regular thing. That appointment is coming up very soon. Maybe I'll write about this one too.

I was in a state of absolute joy for days after. I still am, almost a month after. 

I only wish I would have spent more time concentrating on his wife. Making her cum by hand was amazing, but next time, I’ll know what to expect and mount a sufficient counter-attack.

 

 

Published 
Written by titz2luvtx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments