Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Irish Family

"Katie and her cousin learn a lot about each other."

62
25 Comments 25
12.1k Views 12.1k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"I really hope you enjoy the story. I want to thank to lovely deviantsusie for her help editing. There are two more chapters written but unedited. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please let me know if you want them and I'll do all sorts of sordid things to entice deviantsusie into editing the next one. Xx Katie"

It was summer, although in Connemara, Galway, Ireland that only meant slightly less drizzle than other times of the year. The wind buffeted the small collection of houses affectionately referred to by my family as ‘The Village’. I lived in a large house in the middle of the cluster with my Mum, Dad and my eighteen-year-old sister Ciara. The other smaller bungalows were all occupied by my extended family. 

Five of them were occupied by my Dad’s brothers and sisters; Bree, Erin, Finlay, Bran, and Dara along with their families. Bree and Erin were young newlywed couples that were both trying to start a family, Finlay and Dara both had two young children each with ages ranging from two to nine and Bran had a son Kevin who was my age, nineteen. there were two further cottages that my Dad's cousins Liam and Kelly lived in. Liam and his wife didn't have children and showed no interest in wanting them, although they were happy to help take care of all the other children around. Kelly had two twin boys, Sean and Aidan, who were the same age as Ciara.

It had been easy to build new houses on the family land and the family had been so close that building the houses and living in a small community together had seemed like the natural thing to do. We were still a close family and would regularly gather in the big house to drink, sing and be merry. I was nervous about going off to university in Dublin next autumn because it would mean leaving behind the very tight-knit family environment I had grown up in. However, I was determined to enjoy the long summer stretching out ahead of me.

It was a mildly overcast day in early summer when it all started. I pulled on my well-used parka jacket and stepped out into the paved courtyard between the houses with its distinctive jagged stone sticking up through the middle. The fresh sea breeze hit me immediately and I smiled as I inhaled the salty air. 

I strode across the courtyard to Uncle Bran's house and opened the door. We didn't bother knocking in The Village. I stuck my head in and yelled, "KEVIN!"

"ONE SEC," his voice replied from deep inside.

Aunt Ashling, Bran's wife stuck her head out of a doorway frowning. "Katie, you don't have to yell, this isn't a big house."

"Sorry, but you know what Kevin's like when he gets his head stuck in a book."

"True. I think the house could collapse into the sea and Kevin wouldn't notice if he had his nose in a book."

We laughed and then burst out laughing again as Kevin emerged from his room pulling on a worn brown leather jacket while still managing to read a thick book. He finished pulling on the jacket and looked up from the book only just noticing us still giggling.

"Huh?" he questioned.

"Oh just put the book down and let's go," I said, pulling him out of the house. Kevin and I had grown up together and were like brother and sister and best friends.

We chatted aimlessly as we wandered down to the small dock my family had. With practised actions, we untied and cast off in the distinctive small black boat with a fresh sea-blue trim. Kevin took the oars and pulled us expertly out of the dock into the swell of the Atlantic ocean. This was a trip we had done many times before, as we headed out to one of the small islands that dot the western coast of Ireland.

This was our place, where you could be assured of total privacy. No one else ever came here and even if one of the family had wanted to, we only had one boat so once we were gone we were alone. We liked the sense of independence this gave us and as much as we both loved the family, it was nice to have a bit of time alone where no adults could find you and ask you to do some chores. Kevin rowed in the lee of the island keeping the large Atlantic swells and wind to a minimum.

Closer to the island he swung the boat to the side and rowed around the side of the island into a small cove where we had constructed a crude dock. Once we tied up and climbed out of the boat, we scrambled over the rocks to the small sheltered beach.

This beach was my favourite place in the whole world. It was small, only a few hundred metres across in the sheltered cove of a small uninhabited island. Looking out to sea, you could watch the wild Atlantic rollers heave by to break on the mainland. Looking inland over a small dune patch of grass, small rocky cliffs rose up to meet the wild rugged landscape of the small island. There was a cave in the cliff that we had occasionally spent the night in when an unexpected storm trapped us on the island. We had even spent a few days trapped there during a particularly wild season. We had brought up supplies to fill the cave and we had food, blankets, torches, matches and firewood. Kevin had even brought a few books and wrapped them in waterproof sheets to protect them from the sea air. 

We grabbed some of the blankets and laid them down on the beach, flopping down on them and looking out over the churning, dark blue sea. We chatted for ages mostly about both going to university. I was going to Trinity College in Dublin and Kevin was going over to England to study at Manchester University. The conversation started with how excited we both were but quickly went on the things we were scared or nervous about.

"You know what I most nervous about?" I said quietly.

"What?"

"Sex," I replied eventually. "Well, I'm just nervous because most people will have done it already and I'll still be a virgin and I won't have a clue what I'm doing." I started to babble, my fears spilling out.

"I know what you mean, there hasn't been a huge opportunity for an active sex life in the middle of nowhere," Kevin replied cutting off my babbling. “It's not like we can just go to a club and pick someone up and then take them on an hour's trip back to ours and I don't fancy asking my dad to pick me up from some girl’s house in the morning."

"I'm not sure I'd even want to have my first time with some random person from a club anyway, I've heard the first time is supposed to hurt and I want it to be with someone I can trust. Someone who will be gentle and not judge me if I'm rubbish."

"Ha, sounds like we should have sex with each other," Kevin joked. 

I laughed and we sat in silence for a few moments both lost in our own thoughts.

Have sex with Kevin, bahaha, ewwwww, he is like a brother...but I do trust him...no don't be silly... he is cute, nice and thin and toned... but also my cousin...how else can I have sex before Uni.... aww crap I'm so horny I haven't masturbated in ages...it was just a joke he doesn't want to have sex with you it's disgusting. 

"I was just joking," Kevin said. "That would be weird right? Us having sex? You're like my sister."

See I knew it, it would be weird he doesn't want it, shut up stupid horny brain!

"Yeah totally weird," I replied, "although, we could..." Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP, what are you doing? 

"Well, we could talk about what we like and stuff. Give each other the other sex perspective so that we have some idea when we come to actually do it... with other people of course." Oh god what did you do, he is going to think your sooo weird and perverted.

"Okay, that could be useful," Kevin smiled nervously. oh god he said yes

"Okay well, when I... you know..." I gestured towards my crotch. "I like to errmm just rub..." Oh god this is embarrassing. "Errm rub gently around first not actually rub my.... err my.... clitoris." I said the last word very quietly, blushing furiously.

Kevin was blushing as much as I was. "When I.." he coughed, "masturbate I like to focus on the tip, well sort of. I like to do this." 

He demonstrated by wrapping his hand round an invisible shaft and then placing a curved hand over the top where this tip of the penis would be so that his hands formed a mushroom shape. 

"But only once the pre-cum has started, it's painful if I start to do it without lubrication."

"Precum?" I questioned. 

"It's like cum but it sort of oozes out once I start to get excited. The first time I thought that was cumming and was very disappointed." 

I laughed at this, starting to feel more at ease.

"I like to rub all over my body when I'm ...masturbating... especially up my stomach, around my breasts and my neck."

"OK so if I'm doing stuff with a girl I should be running my hands over her?"

"Yeah... Kind of like this." I placed my hand flat on my stomach so that my fingertips were just in between my legs and slowly drew it up my stomach until I was cupping my breast then closed the side of my thumb and forefinger together closing where my nipple would have been if my bra wasn't in the way. Then I slowly slid upwards to massage my neck, throwing my head back and looking up into the overcast grey sky. 

"I like to vary the pressure from a firm contact with my whole hand to a light tingly brushing with just my fingertips.”

As I looked back down I saw Kevin fiddling with his trousers and belt. "What are you doing?"

He blushed. "Well I'm kinda hard and I was trying to tuck it behind my belt so you wouldn't see." He smiled apologetically.

"Ahh well, don't worry about that, we are discussing sex so it would probably be weird if you didn't get hard." 

I couldn't help glancing at the bulge in his trousers and I started to notice the moistness around my own crotch.

"Alright," he replied. Readjusting himself but no longer hiding it.

"Well, when I watch porn I think that cowgirl looks like a really good position, I mean I suppose it's personal preference so I'm not sure how much it will help you, but I think that the view looks great and they can do that thing with hips, just back and forth, I really like that."

"I like the look of cowgirl too..."

"Do you watch porn as well then?" Kevin interrupted.

"Yeah sometimes. My favourite part of it is when the guys cums, I really like it. I love watching them tense up just before and shooting cum onto the girl, or into the girl. I like it when they fill her up too."

"Wow, well I can't speak for anyone else but I think that's hot." He had to readjust himself again. "I worry I won't be able to find the clitoris. Is that as important as people say?"

"YES!" I nodded emphatically. "It's very important. You want to make sure you can find it!"

He opened his mouth to say something then paused. I waited for him and finally, he started with a rush.

"Could I try to find it...errm yours I mean, just so I know what I'm doing when I'm actually with someone?" 

By this point, I didn't even try to stop myself, didn't even try to persuade myself that it was weird and inappropriate. I just nodded and unbuttoned my jeans and started pulling them down along with my panties. I slipped them off my feet and balled them up and put them behind my head. I lay back and opened my legs so that he could have a look. I was shaven down there because despite it being rare that it was sunny in Ireland I did like putting on a bikini and sunbathing on the beach and I didn't want any hairs sticking out from the bikini. I could feel the cool breeze from the sea blowing against my exposed pussy. Kevin knelt down between my legs, cutting off the breeze.

"I can't see it," he said.

"You'll have to move some of the lips."

"You don't mind me touching?" he asked nervously.

"Go ahead." I tried to sound calm but inside I was begging him to touch me.

He leant in close, I could feel his warm breath on me, making me quiver. He gently touched my outer lips, I let out a little moan and he snatched his hand back. 

"What? Sor..."

"Don't stop!" I said, maybe a little too quickly. "I err...I was enjoying it"

"Oh okay." I could just see him blush between my legs. He moved in again gently and slowly peeled back my outer labia. I held my breath, biting my bottom lip as I tried not to squirm in pleasure. 

"So which bit is it?" he asked.

I reached down and took his hand. I got his index finger and guided it up my inner labia towards my swollen clitoris. I gasped as I brushed his finger over it 

"There," I breathed.

He took his hand away, but before I could complain he had placed it back right on top of my clit. "So here?"

KayGee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KayGee

I managed to mumble a reply.

"So do I just do this with it?" He started rubbing in small slow circles.

"Mmmmm yes, but change the speed every so often." 

I lay my head back as he started gently working my clit, faster and slower then faster again. I started to groan properly now, unable to pretend I'm just letting him practice. I unzipped my coat, drew my T-shirt over my head and quickly unbuttoning my bra before lying back moaning.

"Oh yesssssssss, that's good Kevin… just like.. ohhhhh." 

Every movement of his fingers was sending pulses of pleasure through me. Then suddenly he slipped his hand down and slid it quickly inside my vagina. I was so wet down there that I didn't even realise what he was doing until he had slid his whole finger in. 

I swallowed nervously, suddenly aware of what we were doing. Kevin was like my brother and he had his finger shoved deep inside my vagina, and I loved it. I was more excited than I had ever been and could almost have orgasmed on the spot, but I held off. The longer I denied my orgasm, the bigger it would be. Kevin curled his finger inside me pressing against the soft slippery skin inside me and just as I thought it couldn't get any better, I felt a warm moist touch on my clitoris.

I looked down, unsure what he was doing and saw his face buried into my crotch and felt what I realised was his tongue start to flick quickly over my swollen sensitive clitoris. His free hand worked its way gently up my supple body reaching for my heaving breast. He cupped and squeezed them as he continued to massage the inside of my snatch. 

"Oh god, Kevin!" 

My lithe body tensing as the pressure inside me grew to unbelievable levels. 

"Oh my fucking god, yes! Oh please... yes... there... just like that." 

My nipples were fully erect pointing upwards from the swaying white domes of my breasts. I grabbed his hair clenching tightly as he worked away between my legs. 

I was so close and nearly at the peak of my desire. I started to buck my hips, thrusting towards him, pressing him into me but I was so wet that just as I was about to explode he slipped and lost my clitoris and I couldn't finish. I was denied. He found my engorged bean again quickly and soon I was nearly there but it happened again. I writhed too much, got too excited and he lost it. 

I cried out in a mixture of longing and frustration. Inside me, it was like a tempest of lust, desire, craving and excitement swirling around. Initially just in my lower abdomen but it grew and grew, filling my body with its carnal greed for satisfaction, getting closer and closer until finally, as he moved with my squirming body I finally reached my peak and I nearly blacked out. 

My head was spinning and my whole body quivered. My muscles tensed uncontrollably, my back arched up from the sheet we had laid on the beach. My fingers curled up digging into the sand. Then as my body started to relax just for a fraction of a second, the next waved rolled over me, again and again. I had no control over my body. It was there quivering on the beach and my mind was light and soaring in the air, amid a firework display, amid a galaxy of stars going supernova.

It took a while for my body to stop twitching and even then, whenever Kevin touched me it sent a little electric jolt through me causing me to gasp. I just lay there, waiting for the strength to return to my muscles, watching Kevin who was watching me with a proud look on his face. 

"There's something I want to try, do you mind?" he asked suddenly, his eyes drawn to my breasts, which were glistening with sweat.

"After that, you can do fucking anything you want" I replied still only barely able to move. 

He threw off his clothes and straddled my abdomen. This gave me an up-close view of his shaft. It was the first penis I had seen in real life and I was struck by its size. I hadn't put anything bigger than two fingers inside myself and his member was much thicker and much longer than my fingers. However, he was straddling my abdomen, nowhere near my pussy and I watched him position himself wondering what on earth he was planning to do to...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by KatieTheWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments