Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Student And Her Teacher - Part 2

"Tiffany continues her seduction of Mr. Blake."

22
12 Comments 12
23.5k Views 23.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words

After Tiffany leaves my classroom, I sit and ponder the events of the day. I wonder what she has in store for me tomorrow.

Ring

Ring

My cell phone brings me back to reality.

"Hey Dan, coming over for the Monday night football game?"

"No Charlie, I have enough paper work to keep me up well past midnight. You and the guys will have to cheer on the Packers without me."

"Okay Dan, Go Pack!"

"Go Pack!" I hang up, gather my things and head out.

Approaching my car, I see an envelope tucked under the wiper blade. Lifting the blade, I remove the envelope.

Written on the front of the envelope I see, "Read, before you drive off."

Once in the car, I realize the hand writing is Tiffany's. I tear open the envelope, as my hands shake in anticipation of what she might have written.

 

Dear Mr. Blake,

 

When you go home tonight, you WILL masturbate while thinking of me as you sit in your favorite chair. Then you will go to an erotic site called Lushstories and masturbate while reading stories in the oral sex category. You will then think of fucking my mouth with your magnificent Excalibur during period four and after school tomorrow. 

 

Tiff

 

After reading the letter, I drive home with a raging hard on. The picture in my mind, fucking Tiffany's mouth is so vivid that I almost cream my boxers.

Arriving home, I prepare for an evening of reading, fantasizing and masturbating. First, I go to my bedroom, strip down to my boxers and take the bottle of lotion from the table. I walk to the den, fill a glass with ice and open a bottle of Jack. After pouring myself some Jack, I sit in my chair and take a swig.

I reach in and pull Excalibur from the confinement of my boxers. Reaching for the lotion, I begin spreading it over my cock. With one hand, I rub my circumcised head in a circular motion and the other hand fondles my scrotum. The feeling of no pubic hair interfering, heightens the sensation of masturbating.

Thoughts of the day's events unfold before me. I see Tiffany's bare slit glistening with her nectar, her firm body with those beautiful orbs and pert nipples. Stroking my throbbing shaft, it does not take long for Excalibur to spew forth the warm cream from within. Taking my hand, I spread my cream over my shaft, scrotum and stomach.

Picking up the glass of Jack, I gulp it down and pour myself another glass. Reaching over, I take the iPad from the end table next to me and go to Lushstories. Going straight to the oral sex category, I read the first story on that page. It does not take long for my cock to swell to its full length as I read one story after another.

Reading my fourth story, I begin stroking the rigid shaft of my cock. Turning my fist on the down stroke then on the up stroke. On every other stroke, I rub the head of my cock in a clockwise motion, then a counter clock wise motion before sliding down my throbbing shaft. With each pass of my hand, I vary the speed and pressure of squeezing my shaft and cock head.

As I read and stroke my cock, the urge to cum mounts. I squeeze my shaft hard to hold back from cuming before finishing the fourth story. Then just as I near the end, Excalibur releases the warm cream once again. Taking my hand, I spread my cream over my shaft, scrotum and stomach.

Gulping down the second glass of Jack, thoughts of Tiffany dance in my head. I pour another glass of Jack while I visualize her standing in front of me. My cock is throbbing at the thought of fucking her mouth tomorrow. I squeeze more lotion in the palm of my hand and start stroking my shaft vigorously as I picture tomorrow. Within minutes my warm cream spews forth again.

Taking my hand, I spread my cream over my shaft, scrotum and stomach. I gulp down the glass of Jack and sit there thinking of tomorrow. After resting, I get up and go take a warm shower before retiring for the evening.

 

Tuesday

 

Period three finally arrives, my cock has been stiff since I woke up this morning. I have been avoiding looking at the clock in hopes that the time would fly by, it did not. That only heightens my anticipation of seeing Tiffany. Sure enough, Tiffany is the first to arrive and promptly takes her seat in the front of the room. She looks hotter in her school uniform than she did yesterday.

"I can hardly wait to taste your cock during period four, Mr. Blake." She winks at me as her tongue slithers across her full lips.

Tiffany makes sure to give me the opportunity to see her bare slit as the class period moves on. I take every opportunity to take a peek. By the time the class is over, my cock is about to explode. Tiffany hangs back and when the room is empty, she locks the door.

I am standing by my desk, Tiffany walks over to me, unbuttoning her shirt. Standing in front of me she tells me to unhook the front clasp to her lace bra. With hands shaking in anticipation, I do as instructed.

"Mr. Blake, did you follow the instructions in my letter?"

Anna__love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anna__love

"Yes Tiffany, I did."

"How many times did you cum, Mr. Blake?"

"I came three times Tiffany, and the fourth time in the shower."

"Mmmm, I can see you doing that."

"Let's move to the back of the room, in the lab."

Tiffany takes my hand and leads me to one of the lab tables. She hops up and lays on her back with her head draped over the edge.

“Mr. Blake, pull out Excalibur and fuck my mouth. When you cum, you WILL cover my tits with your cream."

I unzip my trousers, pull out "Excalibur" and place the tip of the head against Tiffany's lips. Her mouth opens and I slowly slip between the full lips, into the warmth of her mouth. I begin to thrust deeper into her mouth until I feel her lips touch me. My hands join hers, fondling her tits and teasing her nipples

Tiffany has my entire length in her mouth and down her throat. I fuck her mouth, sliding my cock out, then thrusting all the way back in. Each time I thrust, it is a little harder and faster. I feel myself about to cum and slip my cock from Tiffany's mouth. Load after load, my cream covers Tiffany's tits until there is a lonely strand dangling from my slit. Tiffany reaches out with her tongue and licks the strand from my cock head.

"Mmm, I love the taste of your cum." Tiffany rubs it into her tits. "After school, I want you to cum in my mouth."

"Oh God Tiffany, that was amazing!" As I take a step back and put Excalibur back in my boxers and zip up my trousers.

Helping Tiffany off the table, she tells me to hook the clasp to her bra and then button her shirt. I do as instructed.

"Mr. Blake, you were amazing and I can't wait until you fuck my pussy!" Tiffany kisses my cheek before she leaves and gives my cock a quick squeeze.

Ten minutes later, I was in the lunchroom supervising the students with the two teachers from yesterday. Tiffany continues to tease me by flashing her pussy, and when no one is looking, sucks her straw as if it were a cock.

After lunch, we go our separate ways, and the rest of the afternoon I spend thinking of Tiffany as my last three classes go by quickly.

"Hello Mr. Blake, is my good boy ready to fuck my mouth again?" Tiffany locks the door and removes her shirt as she walks to me.

"Yes I am Tiffany."

"What did you say?" Her voice is stern and her eyes give me a subtle hint at her displeasure.

"Yes, I am ready to fuck your mouth again, Tiffany."

"Good, now remove my bra and skirt."

Tiffany walks to the lab table wearing only her white bobby socks and saddle shoes. I follow, ogling her firm ass. I unbuckle my belt, pull open my zipper and drop my trousers. I help Tiffany up on the table and she positions herself on her hands and knees.

"Mr. Blake, drop your boxers and fuck my mouth."

I quickly do as Tiffany says, step up to the table and push my cock between her lips. I stop when my entire length is in her mouth and throat. Holding her head in my hands, my hips pull back until only my cock head is in Tiffany's mouth. Pushing forward, the entire length fills her mouth and throat.

The thrusts slowly increase faster and faster as Tiffany sucks hard. Just as I cum, I hold her head and release my load down her throat. There is so much cum, some spills from her full mouth and onto the table.

Slipping my cock slowly from Tiffany's mouth she holds my shaft in her delicate hand and swirls her tongue around the head. She sits with her legs dangling and parted she takes my hand, pulling me to her.

"Mr. Blake, put my bra and shirt on me."

I put her bra on her and then her shirt. After buttoning all but the top three buttons, I help Tiffany off the table.

"Now my skirt, Mr. Blake."

Tiffany steps into her skirt and I slowly pull it up her long silky legs.

"No touching my pussy, Mr. Blake."

"Yes, Tiffany."

Slowly pulling her skirt up those long, silky legs I make sure not to touch her pussy. After I dress, Tiffany kisses my cheek.

"You and I WILL not masturbate for the next two days, Mr. Blake."

Tiffany turns and walks out of the room, leaving me to ponder the events of the last two days. I gather up my things, and as I walk to my car, I decide that I will tell Tiffany that it is over. While driving home, all I can think about is Tiffany, who is both erotic and sexy.

The entire evening Tiffany is with me, and I find myself doing what she said, no masturbating. Yet I tell myself that I will end it tomorrow.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2014. All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments