Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Student And Her Teacher - Part 3

"Mr. Blake wants to end things with Tiffany."

21
8 Comments 8
20.2k Views 20.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Wednesday

 

Waking up early, I think of how I am going to tell Tiffany that we cannot continue. My cock begins to stiffen at the thought of her name. This is going to be harder than I thought, but I must be strong and careful to not hurt Tiffany.

Arriving at school thirty minutes early, I put the final touches of what I am going to say to Tiffany. My first two classes were long and agonizing as I anticipated seeing Tiffany in third period. Excalibur is having second thoughts and becomes rigid.

Finally, third period arrives and in walks Tiffany. She looks even sexier in her school uniform than yesterday. I feel my cock getting harder and longer.

"Good morning, Mr. Blake." Tiffany pulls her skirt to mid-thigh, allowing me a view of her pink thong.

Just then the rest of the class scurries to their seats in an attempt to beat the tardy bell. As the class period progresses, Tiffany teases me with glimpses of her thong and at one point, she drops her pen on the floor. As she bends to pick it up, I catch a glimpse of her pink lace bra.

Tiffany is going to make what I have to say even more difficult than I thought. During the class, Tiffany affords me views of her body and even plays with her pen as if it were a cock. Finally, the class ends and I am a bit disappointed to see Tiffany leave.

Sitting at my desk, grading the homework assignment, Tiffany re-enters and locks the door behind her. Holding her left hand behind her, she walks up to me and straddles my left thigh. Tiffany sits and rubs her bare pussy on my thigh.

"Mmmm, Mr. Blake, I love how your tweed trouser feels against my naked pussy."

Before I can say anything, Tiffany brings her left hand from behind her back. She is holding her thong and brings it up to my nose.

"Mr. Blake, take a whiff." Tiffany places her thong against my nose and I inhale deeply her sweet scent.

"Just think, Mr. Blake, soon you will lick and fuck my pussy." She places the thong in my hand as she stands. "These are for you, my very good boy."

Walking toward the door, Tiffany looks back and blows me a kiss before flipping up her skirt, giving me a view of her firm ass.

"Oh, and don't forget my ass will be yours too."

I have five minutes left before going to my lunch duty. Locking Tiffany's thong in my desk, I adjust my aching hard-on and head to the lunchroom. Once there, Tiffany continues to tease me as she gives me glimpses of her pussy. After twenty minutes, the bell rings and everyone goes to their next class.

During study hall, I go over what I am going to say to Tiffany about ending this. Thoughts of what we have done so far re-emerge, making it difficult to concentrate on what I am going to say to Tiffany.

The dismissal bell rings, signaling the end of the day. As my students file out of the room, I feel my cock stirring in my boxers. Trying to think of something other than Tiffany proves to be futile. Thoughts of fucking Tiffany’s mouth and the eventuality of doing the same to her pussy and ass, consume me.

Unbuckling my belt, I pull down the zipper and reach into my boxers. Pulling out my erect cock, I notice precum on the head. Holding the shaft in one hand, I spread the precum around the head with my other hand. Precum continues to seep out of my one-eyed monster and I spread the cream around the shaft.

Closing my eyes, my thoughts return to what Tiffany and I have done to this point and to the possibilities that lay ahead. With one hand, I rub my cock head and stroke my shaft with the other hand.

Pumping and turning the hand on the shaft, my other hand moves to my scrotum and fondles the cream filled sac. Just as I am about to cum, the door opens.

“Mr. Blake, you failed to follow my directive!”

Tiffany locks the door and hurries over to me. I am startled as I was not expecting her at three thirty, a half hour after school let out.

“I…I am sorry, Tiffany, but we need to talk.”

“Damn right, Mr. Blake, now stand up!”

Tiffany is glaring at me as I stand.

“Turn around and drop your drawers, you bad boy!”

I realize it is useless to say anything and do as I am told. The look on Tiffany’s face and the tone of her voice dictate that I do so in silence. Then all of a sudden…

Thiana_Greey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Thiana_Greey

Swoosh 

Wack 

Swoosh 

Wack 

Swoosh 

Wack  

The sound and feel of my yard stick landing on my buttocks shocks me and stings badly as each strike lands harder than the previous one.

“This is what happens to bad boys, Mr. Blake.”

Tiffany, gently rubs my ass. “Now turn and face me.”

I turn, a tear trickles from the corner of my eye and down my cheek.

“I am sorry, Mr. Blake, but you must learn to do as I say.”

Tiffany kisses my cheek and licks the tear away. She presses her body against me for the first time, sending a warm feeling throughout my body. Tiffany snakes her tongue past my lips, searching for my tongue. With our tongues entwined in an erotic dance of lust, I pull her in tighter.

After what seems like a never ending kiss, Tiffany steps back and looks down at my throbbing cock. She licks her lips at the sight of precum trickling from the slit. Going to her knees Tiffany slowly strokes the rigid, veiny shaft with both hands.

“I will relieve my big boy as long as you do not masturbate until I tell you.”

“Thank you, Tiffany, I will wait until told.”

Releasing her hold on my cock, Tiffany sits back on her heels and removes her shirt.

“Unhook my bra and remove it, Mr. Blake.”

My hands are shaky as unhook the front clasp and slip the straps from her shoulders. I remove the bra, tossing it to the side.

“Now to give Excalibur a treat.”

Tiffany licks my shaft, then swirls her tongue around the head. She pushes her tongue into the eye of the monster and then slides her mouth slowly down my cock to the base. Tiffany slides her mouth several times up and down my cock, coating it with her saliva.

“Sit down in the chair, Mr. Blake.”

Tiffany cups her tits and pushes them together. I watch as spittle drips from her mouth into her cleavage.

Tiffany asks, “Ever have a tit job?” as she parts her tits slightly.

“No, Tiffany, I have never had a tit job.”

“Then put Excalibur between my tits.”

I did as instructed and Tiffany presses her tits together and slides them up and down along my throbbing cock.

"Oh God, Tiff, that feels so good."

When the tip of Excalibur pokes out above Tiffany's cleavage, she gives it a quick suck. This new sensation is sending my cream up my shaft way too soon. Within a few minutes, Excalibur sends thick ropes of cream on Tiffany's neck, cleavage and under her chin. She milks my cock until it is drained then sits back on her heels. Tiffany takes a finger, scoops up some cum and spreads it across her lips. Then she takes her hand and spreads the cream over her tits.

"Mmmm, Mr. Blake, this is the largest load you have given me."

Standing up, Tiffany puts her shirt on, sans the bra. When she buttons it, wet spots appear and my cock jumps at the sight.

"Now, no more cuming until Friday got that, Mr. Blake"

"Yes, Tiffany, but we need to talk."

"We will, Mr. Blake, I promise. Have a wonderful evening."

Tiffany sashays her way to the door, turns and flashes her pussy at me. She blows me a kiss and she's gone. I put my cock back in my boxers, stand and dress quickly. I collect my things and head home, telling myself that I must end this tomorrow even though my mind and cock disagree.

This will be a long, restless night.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2014. All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments