Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Student And Her Teacher - Part 5

"Mr. Blake makes his final decision about Tiffany."

18
7 Comments 7
23.6k Views 23.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Thursday Night

 

Finally arriving home, I go straight to my bedroom. There, I remove my clothes and discover a small manila envelope in the pocket of my coat. Tiffany's written instructions on the envelope tell me to open it when I am sitting and relaxing. I grab the envelope along with a clean pair of boxers before heading to the bathroom for a cold shower. Twenty minutes later, the shower does nothing to soften Excalibur.

I slip on my boxers and head to the den where I take a glass from the cabinet. Dropping two ice cubes in the glass, I grab my bottle of Grant's eighteen year old scotch whiskey. I walk over and sit in my favorite chair, then turn on the news as I take a sip from the glass. I take the iPad and go to Lushstories, but before reading any stories, I take the manila envelope and open it.

There is a note, "Enjoy me and no masturbating, mister!"

The rest of the note are directions to her house, or so I thought. The directions are to the lake, a two hour drive away!

Removing the contents, my eyes widen and my hard cock twitches at the sight before me. Tiffany is covered in oil, kneeling on the floor. She is holding the bottle and squeezing a stream of oil onto her breasts. The next two photos, show Tiffany in a candlelit bubble bath. The first photo shows her sitting up with bubble soap on her breasts, cleavage and stomach. She is holding her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers.

The second photo shows Tiffany on her knees with her ass facing the camera. Both her puckered brown hole and slit are clearly visible. My cock is throbbing and twitching as I go to the next photo. When the photo comes into view, I reach inside my boxers and fish out my cock. I notice that precum is oozing from the slit. The photo shows Tiffany on her bed kneeling and has her hair in pigtails. She is holding a breast to her mouth, licking her nipple. Her other hand is resting on her mound.

I quickly grab my glass of whiskey and gulp the remainder down. I then pour myself another glass. While looking at the "oil" photo, I take the iPad and look on Lushstories for stories where oil is used. I find several, read them as I look at Tiffany's photo. I go through all the photos, matching them with stories to read. Between each story, I took a sip of whiskey.

By the time I finish reading, my cock is still hard and oozing more precum. I get up and go take another cold shower. Standing under the cold spray, I try to make a final decision about Tiffany and tomorrow night.

After showering, which finally softened my cock, I look at the time and can't believe it's already midnight. I go to my bedroom and crawl under the sheets, hoping to catch a few winks.

 

Friday

 

The alarm clock is ringing, though I was already awake just lying there and thinking about Tiffany. I reached over to the night stand and shut the alarm off. It was a very restless night for me, not being able to get Tiffany out of my mind. I look at the photos one more time before getting up to start my day. My cock is hard and precum is collecting on the head as I walk to the bathroom to not only shave my face but to also shave down there.

Returning to my bedroom, I put on a pair of gray tweed trousers, white dress shirt and a tie. I then grab the small suitcase and pack it with what I will need for the weekend. When I am finished, I head to the kitchen and make some coffee to go.

Arriving at school an hour early, I go to my classroom and prepare for the day. When period three arrives, in comes Tiffany. She has her hair in pigtails and is wearing glasses with an oversized frame. Her white shirt has the top three buttons undone, giving me a view of her cleavage and her white lace bra. She is wearing knee high white stockings.

As Tiffany walks to her seat, she smiles and gives me a wink.

"Good morning, Mr. Blake." Tiffany seductively licks her lower lip.

"Good morning, Tiffany."

The rest of the students file in and take their seats. During the class period, Tiffany flashes her pink panty clad pussy and the top of her breasts. Tiffany does this by simply dropping her pen on the floor, then leaning over to pick up the pen. The class period flew by and I was hoping Tiffany would stay behind. As the students exit the room at the end of class, Tiffany lags behind and is the last to leave. She turns, blows me a kiss as she flips up her skirt, showing me her ass and leaves.

At lunch, Tiffany continues to tease me with quick flashes of her panty clad pussy. The lunch period comes to an end and as everyone exits, Tiffany brushes against me. The aroma of her perfume is intoxicating and stays with me the rest of the day.

My afternoon classes go by quickly and when the final bell of the day rings, I make my decision about Tiffany. Fifteen minutes later, I find myself driving out to the lake. On the way, I stop at a diner for a bite to eat. It is four thirty when I get back on the road. Traffic is light and I will be arriving early, so I decide to call Tiffany.

"Ring"

"Ring"

"Hello, Tiffany."

"Hello, Mr. Blake."

"I'm calling to ask if it is okay that I arrive thirty minutes early."

"Of course it is, Mr. Blake. Just let yourself in, I will be out back, see you soon."

"Okay Tiffany, see you soon."

Before I know it, I am pulling into a long winding, tree lined driveway and notice that there are no other homes nearby. The landscaped property is bordered by a grove of trees on both sides. The house comes into view and to my surprise, it's a log cabin. After parking my car, I grab my suitcase and go inside. Near the door is a small table with an envelope on it. I go over, put my suitcase down and pick up the envelope as it is addressed to me and says "open first."

Opening the envelope, I remove the note. It says;

Mr. Blake,

You must agree to the following, if not turn around and go home.

1. You will call me Tif, outside of school.

2. I will call you by your first name, Tony.

3. You will do as I say, with no questions or hesitation.

4. You will be naked, unless told otherwise.

5. If you agree to these terms, strip and come out back through the kitchen.

Otherwise, you can go home.

I stood there with an erection that needed relief and not with my hand. I came this far, and I so need to feel her pussy and ass around my cock. I quickly removed my clothes and went to the kitchen. There was a note on the French door telling me to walk to the pool and sit on the edge with my legs dangling in the water.

Opening the French doors, I step out and walk down to the pool. The view of the lake with the setting sun is breathtaking. I see Tif floating on her back at the far end of the pool, she is topless. Watching her slowly drift in a circle from one side to the other side of the pool, I sit as instructed.

MalloryKhido
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalloryKhido

"Hi, Tony. I want you to masturbate for me now." Slowly floating closer.

I dip my hand in the water and get my cock thoroughly wet.

"Have you masturbated this week, Tony?"

"No I have not, Tif."

I wrap my hand around my thick shaft and begin sliding it up then down as my other hand fondles my scrotum.

"That's my good boy, now enjoy yourself until I get there."

When Tif is at the edge of the shallow end, she flips over and swims gracefully towards me. Our eyes are riveted on one another as she swims ever closer. When Tif reaches the three foot depth, she stops and kneels. Keeping only her head above the water she continues watching me stroke my cock and fondle my scrotum.

After a few moments, she then rises up and wades toward me. Tif is gorgeous, the water flows over every delicious curve of her firm, young body.

"Close your eyes, Tony and no peeking."

I close my eyes as my hands continue to pump my shaft and fondle my scrotum. When Tif is right in front of me, she puts her hands firmly on my thighs.

"Tony, stop masturbating so I may suck Excalibur."

Tif lowers herself and licks all around my scrotum. She then slides her tongue up the underside of my shaft. Reaching the circumcised head, she swirls her tongue around in a clockwise motion.

"Oh my God Tif, I'm about to come!"

Tif slides her mouth in one quick motion to the base of Excalibur and then back up to the circumcised head. She pumps my throbbing shaft with one hand while squeezing and fondling my scrotum with the other hand. Tif is sucking the head as her tongue pushes into the slit.

"Damn, I'm coming!"

Tif continues working her hands on my shaft and scrotum as she lets the head of my cock slip from her mouth.

"Tony, open your eyes and watch as you bathe my tits in cum."

Opening my eyes, Tif and I watch as the first stream of cum lands on her left breast. The next stream lands on her right breast.

"Oooooohhhh Tony, your cum feels so good on my tits."

Three more streams land on her breasts and in her beautiful cleavage.

"Tif, I have never came as much as this before."

"I'm happy you did not masturbate this past week and saved all this cum for me. Now join me in the water."

I slip off the edge of the pool as Tif takes a step back.

"Come lick my tits clean and be sure to share some with me."

Moving to Tif, I take my hands and cup the undersides of her breasts, lifting them up. Cradling my face in her hands, Tif kisses me.

"The first lick of my breasts, I want you to swallow your cum."

Without waiting fora response, Tif pulls my head to her breast and I lick up some more cum. Then she pulls my head away.

"Okay big boy, now swallow."

I look at her and shake my head from side to side, indicating I will not do it. Tif takes hold of my nipple with one hand and my scrotum with the other. She squeezes both very hard simultaneously.

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!"

"Swallow, or I will squeeze even harder."

When Tif saw that I had not swallowed, her grip on my scrotum and the twisting of my nipple brought a tears to my eyes.

"Swallow now Tony, or it will get worse for you."

I swallow as Tif loosens her grip on me.

"That's my good boy, I don't want to punish you again. Now lick up some more of your cum and share it with me."

I lick up as much cum as I can, then kiss Tif. Our tongues become one as she licks my tongue lean. Tif gently rubs my nipple and scrotum as we continue kissing. She swallows and breaks off the kiss.

"Give me more, Tony."

I lick up more cum from her breasts and kiss her. Tif swallows all of it.

"Now your turn to swallow some more, Tony."

I do as Tif says, as she is still holding onto my nipple and scrotum.

"Good boy, now lick up the remaining cum and kiss me."

Instead, I take a chance and take her nipple in my mouth. Holding it between my lips as my tongue swirls over it. With one hand, I roll the other nipple between my forefinger and thumb.

"Mmmm Tony, you know how to excite me."

My other hand dips below the surface of the water and I slowly push my middle finger intoned slit.

"Oooooohhhh Tony, give me your cum!"

Licking the rest from her cleavage, I kiss Tif passionately. Our tongues seem to meld into one as I share the cream she so desires.

"Put Excalibur in my pussy now, Tony."

Tif takes hold of my cock and guides me to the side of the pool. With her back against the side and her arms up on the ledge, she arches her back. Tif has her legs are out in front of her, spread apart.

"Now fuck me, big boy."

I move to her and slowly push Excalibur past her swollen labia.

"My God, I love how Excalibur is filling me up."

When my cock is deep within her pussy, Tif wraps her legs around my waist and locks her heels behind me.

"Fuck me hard and fast, make me cum stud!"

The faster I thrust, the louder Tif yells. I squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples with one hand as I rub her clit with the other. Her pussy squeezes my cock. We both are groaning as our orgasms begin.

"Fill me with your cream, Tony!"

With a few more thrusts, Excalibur releases another big load.

"I can feel your cream filling me up!"

Tif comes hard as I continue fucking her. I don't stop until she comes on last time. With her legs still wrapped around me, I take Tif's arms and place her hands around my neck.

"Hold on Tif, we are going inside and take a warm bath before continuing."

"Remember, you only get my mouth and pussy tonight. Tomorrow you get my virgin ass. Though my pussy has had dildos and vibrators, it was a virgin pussy until your cock fucked it."

Tif smiles at my awe struck reaction.

"I'm honored that you allowed me to be the first, Tif."

We headed inside for a night of abandoned sex. Tomorrow cannot come soon enough.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2014. All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments