Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Taboo Fantasy Of A Female Boss

"A personal confession of a boss who longs for discipline"

62
18 Comments 18
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"So this is one of my more...vulnerable...fantasies to admit. It's ripe for judgment, but it involves a personal kink related to reversed roles of power. I would be grateful to hear that I’m not entirely alone in the world in at least thinking about such things. <p> [ADVERT] </p>At the same time, I would be just as disappointed if my male readers mistook this as a universal expression of female desires. Please kink responsibly and respectfully."

“The Leland Stanford Junior University...” I gazed at the elegantly embossed words at the head of my framed diploma. Mounted on the wall of my office, it was the one crown jewel that I allowed myself to wear, with my name printed in the same gothic font, below which followed the words that constantly make my heart swell with pride: “...who has satisfactorily pursued the Studies and passed the Examinations required therefor the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy...” 

Never dream about success—work for it. Such an outlook was impressed upon me at a young age. So, I didn’t dream of a PhD in Bioengineering from Stanford. I worked for it. When I received a job at a start-up biophysics firm in the Bay Area, I made sure that my starting job was temporary. Now, that diploma hangs on the wall of a Senior Scientist’s office.  

My office.  

And every day I watch as the four older men that make up my research team walk through that door to report to a 27-year-old woman. The youngest, John, is ten years my senior; the oldest, Richard, is over thirty years my senior. The other two, Francis and Mike, are both old enough to be my father. Yet it’s been a while since they’ve thought it wise to treat me as anything other than a supervisor, and that deference means something special being a woman in a male-dominated STEM industry. Part of me hopes that someday a little girl will walk inside this room of symbolic authority and find inspiration in my sight now, of that diploma hanging proudly on the wall... 

...with a harsh sting on my scalp, the diploma was gone from sight as my head was ripped backwards in the air. Now my only choice of view was John's face, teeth clenched, cheeks huffing bright red, and eyes bulged and crazed as I felt all that madness unleashed on my body, his thrusts unhinged from all discipline in a race towards satisfaction. 

The dam between my legs, the one straining under the unrelenting pressure of ecstasy, was already weak from repeated collapse. Now, under the onslaught of John's wild humping, I could feel it once again begin to crack and splinter. My whole body tightened, fists clenching, toes curling, as it braced itself for the raging flood ahead... 

...but with a final jackhammer of a thrust John stopped dead inside me and a long, coarse groan met my ears.  

Then he was gone. 

Lying in near delirium with my tits pressed against my desktop, all I could do was pant as the waves of pleasure abated. My fingers ached with the desire to rub myself, to do anything to finish that job and bring the dam down. But my arms had long resigned to the computer cables tied tightly around my wrists, pinning them down and out in bondage to the legs of the desk, leaving my body slung over the workspace like it was part of its design, a warm wet pussy hanging off the side for free use.   

DenisseTits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DenisseTits

How I got to this point was a blur. Everything had all happened so fast...the Christmas party...the drinking...the casual flirting...the blowjob...the sex...my insistence for it rougher and rougher. All of it led me through a series of escalating options that left me here, stripped of all further options other than to breathe...and to wait.  

The wait was short.  

Suddenly, the sting returned to my scalp and I was filled with cock once more.  

As the firm grip held my face straight forward, I heard Francis taunt me from a few feet away on my side.  

“Who do you think that is?” 

Before I could guess, the mystery was broken: “Yea I don’t think she cares.” Mike said, his weight bearing down on me as his cock pushed deeper and deeper inside. Into my ear, he whispered: “Do you?” 

“No...” I answered under my breath, the thickness of his cock like another hit of the most addictive drug, “...no...no...just fuck me!” 

“Yea?” Mike laughed mockingly, “Yea...that’s what you are, aren’t you? A dirty fuck-toy slut?”   

I didn’t even have time to respond before my ass lit up in explosive pain. 

“I asked you a question!” Mike roared. 

“Yes!” I gasped. “Yes! I’m a fuck-toy slut!” 

The tension on my scalp disappeared and suddenly ten fingers were around my throat. Then my thighs were once again pressed mercilessly to the edge of my desk by the ravaging of a man. In the middle of it all, as my airways tightened and the blood pulsed in my temples, the door to the office opened and Richard came strolling in. With a nonchalance, he addressed the other men: 

“How’s the bitch?”  

“Boss is still wet as fuck.” Mike replied, releasing my throat and taking hold of my head once again to push my cheek down onto the cold wood desktop, that thick cock not pausing for a moment of relief. The dam was beginning to crack again as Richard approached the desk and crouched down to meet me at eye level. His face was cold and serious.  

“Just like a good little whore.”  

His eyes then drifted to a strand of hair shaking over my face. With a finger, he slowly tucked it back behind my ear, then rubbed his thumb on my red, trembling cheek. Leaning in, his eyes turning ever colder, he whispered without emotion,

“I’m going to fuck you next.” 

Then he stood up and added, “And here’s that data you’ve been bitching about, by the way.” 

Pages flew at me. A few of landed across my back to stick in sweat and cum. Again, there was nothing for me to do.  

Nothing to do but breathe...and get ravaged. 

Just like a good little whore.  

Published 
Written by Nerd_by_Day
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments