Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bewitched By Two Sisters. Part 3.

"A reunion for one brought unexpected pleasures for all."

27
8 Comments 8
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words

On the fifth day since arriving, Michael put in some work on his lectures. It was raining and after twenty laps in the municipal swimming centre, he cut his morning run short and returned to the hotel.

He met Rita in the entrance hall. They had a brief, friendly chat, with neither mentioning the night they had spent nor Lisa’s threesome proposal.

While Rita flirtatiously smiled and seemed to encourage him, Michael was reticent in bringing it up or asking her for another date. He believed it was up to the sisters to show and tell if and how their unusual affair would progress.

After lunch, walking through the entrance hall to the lift he saw, through the glass door of the reception office, Lisa at her desk. She looked up, smiled, and gave him a wave. Shortly after getting to his room, the phone rang.

It was Lisa. Somewhat hesitant, she asked why he was staying in today. Michael told her he was working.

Lisa marshalled her courage. “Michael, I wanted to ring you sooner and tell you how wonderful our night together with you was for me.

“But I began to worry. Was I too aggressive? Did you think I was sluty, in wanting you so badly, and in what I proposed? Suddenly, the prospect of facing you, even talking to you on the phone, scared me.

 “I had a long talk with Rita. She assured me that everything that was happening between us three was good and exciting. She’ll talk to you this afternoon to arrange our first threesome meeting, the sexy hussy!”

“I’m so glad you have rung, Lisa,” Michael assured her. “I had begun to think that you changed your mind about us three as a sexy threesome. I was so much looking forward to it.”

Lisa giggled and closed their conversation with a breathy, “Bye, for now. Just as well, Michael, that you are as sexily naughty as Rita and I.”


It was mid-afternoon. Michael bent over his Air pad and was on his second cup of coffee when there was a knock on the door.

Without waiting for the admitting reply, Rita breezed in. Not giving Michael time to get up, she walked up to the chair, slung her arms around him, and kissed him on the neck.

Looking over his shoulder at the pad’s screen, she whispered in his ear, “This looks boring. With Lisa and I seducing you, don’t you want to look at sexy porn on your Pad? You have some on it, haven’t you? I have on mine.”

Michael had managed to pull Rita on his lap. Not that she struggled or tried to pull down her dislodged skirt over her thighs.

“Are you married, Michael?” Rita asked. “I bet your wife is pretty and sexy. You have pictures of her on this pad, haven’t you? ... Or your phone. All husbands have. Show me, please. ... Am I ... or Lisa, as sexy as she?”

Michael laughed. “Yes, she is pretty but both of you are far sexier than she ever was. I have no longer a picture of her on my phone or my pad. We divorced three years ago. ... But I can show you a picture of my daughter; she is pretty, twenty years old, and a student, in her third year of Medicine. I love her; we share the house. ... She protects me. She is more critical of my lady friends than I am allowed to be of her boyfriends.”

Rita grinned. “Just as well for us, she is not here. We would have to fight over you. She would think you in great danger from us.”

Emilyrose_8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emilyrose_8

“Am I?”

“Not unless you suffer from a hang-up about our threesome.

“You are in no danger. Lisa and I are quite settled and satisfied with our present circumstances. We are not on the lookout for a different life with a new partner.

“With you, there are no complications. We knew you from our teens and you are here for only a brief visit. We think you are irresistibly sexy and decided to draw you into a brief holiday binge of pure sexual pleasure. There is nothing long-term binding in our affair. You don’t need protecting by your darling daughter.”

“I love your insisting that we binge on sexual pleasure. ... We better hurry! ... Almost half of my holiday here with you has passed already.”

Rita pretended to frown. “We have not kept you waiting. Or don’t you count your wild night with me and, I heard, the lecherous one with Lisa, as part of a binge?”

“How could I forget; you turned me into a glutton for more and more of you. I’ll be leaving you in ten days. I can only hope that you and Lisa will spend alternative nights with me. ... Or is there a change in the menu for our feasting? In any case, I will leave you as the saddest of men ... but happily exhausted.”

“What do you mean by change of menu?”

“Both you and Lisa have repeatedly used the term threesome. Do you mean by that an arrangement where I fuck both of you, and you talk and share your sexual experience?  All right, it is a threesome of sorts.

“Or do you want us three to get together in an uninhibited sexual orgy of pleasuring each other?  You told me that you watch porn on your pad. So, you know!

“I’m all for it but would you and Lisa have any fun with each other?”

Michael noted with a degree of satisfaction that Rita blushed and hesitated to answer.

Eventually, she decided to tell the truth: “We couldn’t decide. But the idea of such a threesome with you turns us on. Both of us, in telling and listening to our story of the night’s sex with you, wished we had been there ... in the flesh!”

“Why couldn’t you decide then? Because you are sisters?”

“No, we dismissed this quickly. Lisa started our talking by joking it was a pity we were sisters; otherwise, we could have a threesome with you.

“But then, we dismissed the notion that our sexual involvement with each other would be wrong as irrelevant.“

“How come?” queried Michael.

“Because we are only sisters by choice. My mother brought me as a girl of three into Lisa’s father's second marriage. Lisa and I quickly loved each other.

“We were often naughtily close, especially in our marriages. Our intimacy was much closer with each other than with our husbands.

“As we talked about a possible threesome with you and how exciting it would be, I admitted to Lisa that her beauty turned me on much more than any man ever did. Then Lisa confessed that she loved looking at my tits and had always found me disturbingly sexy. So, we asked if a threesome with you could break down what has held us back.

We must have blushed and stopped talking!”

Rita bent in and gave Michael a long, promising-all kiss while her thighs locked his furtive hand onto her heating-up pussy.

Then she whispered, “Lisa and I agreed, Michael. We want to join you in a wild, sexy, nothing-is-forbidden threesome if you come to my house at ten o’clock tonight.”

Published 
Written by Benku41
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments