Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bittersweet Surrender Part 1

"Cameron's perfect life is about to be disturbed"

34
14 Comments 14
30.6k Views 30.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story
Day 1 12:16 P.M

Cameron pushed deeper into Kristen’s taut asshole. He loved bringing her to his home for a quick romp every time the opportunity arose. Fucking his personal assistants was something that he had done for most of his career as a lawyer. He changed them every year because he loved the variety. Some have been known to stick around for two years, and that’s only because they were actually good at their job. This time he got a red head, and damn she was fucking hot. He knew she was hired from the time she sashayed into his office with her 5’4 hourglass frame, 34Cs, tight round ass, killer legs, and naturally fiery red hair.

Feeling his balls tighten, he grabbed a fist full of Kristen’s hair and groaned. 

“I’m coming baby.”

“Oh ooooh yessss. I want to feel you spurt your hot cum inside of my ass Cam,” she cried out as she gripped the sheets and pushed back against his cock.

Those words were enough to cause his release. His orgasm struck him like a burst of lightning, and his eight inch cock erupted like a volcano inside of her asshole. She took it up the ass like a good girl today; he had been training her ass with plugs and his fingers for a whole month. He playfully slapped her ass before he collapsed on top of her. She flexed the muscles and pushed his softening member out; he could feel his cum oozing out of her. He looked at the clock radio across the room on the dresser and sighed because he had to meet a client soon. Cameron rolled over and smiled with contentment. Damn, he loved his life.

1:02 P.M

Josie watched as her stepdad pulled his Jag out of the garage. She was so tired of this asshole cheating on her mother. She never wanted her mother to marry him, she never trusted him, and he was too good looking. Her mother was blinded by his good looks and big dick. Josie knew that he had been fucking his personal assistants from the moment she met one of them. What was wrong with her mom? Her mother was absolutely gorgeous, and Josie looked like a younger version. Josie was seventeen, 5’9, a perfect hourglass, and perky B cup globes. Her voluminous long black hair, grey cat shaped eyes, olive complexion, and cupid's bow mouth gave her an exotic look.

After making sure that Cameron left with his whore of the year, she headed for his room. Josie went straight to the camera that she hid in plain sight. Josie gave her mom and Cameron a clock radio last Christmas. She laughed lightly as she remembered the confused look on their faces when they opened their gift. She stepped in front of the camera, crouched down, and waved as she smiled brightly into the lens.

Today was the day that she put her plan into action. Hopefully it would go as expected but it could potentially blow up in her face. Either way she would get a favorable outcome, but one included her mom getting hurt and it was a lot less fun. She hoped that Cameron gave in, but he was an asshole lawyer accustomed to playing hard ball. But if she learned anything during the seven years that he was married to her mother, it was that the only thing he loved more than his cock was his money. He was locked into an iron-clad prenuptial agreement with her mom. Her mom was dense, but she wasn’t a fool, and his cheating would cost him over half of his estate. Maybe that’s why her mom thought that he would never cheat and why Cameron had gotten so sloppy.

Josie was supposed to be in school, but it was so boring that she decided to come home early. Josie walked back to her room and opened her laptop. She pulled up the program that she used to monitor the hidden camera and rolled back the time. She watched with a mixture of anger and arousal as her stepdad impaled the whore. Two weeks prior she watched him fuck her while standing, it was so hot that she had played with herself while watching it. He fucked his whore a lot differently than fucked her mother.

SilvanaRosee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SilvanaRosee

He was slow gentle with her mother and treated her like a porcelain doll, and a complete beast with Kristen. He probably loved being both. But this part of his life was over because he was going to have to choose. Either he would belong to Josie or he would risk losing everything.

Josie began to edit the current video and added it to the montage that she had been creating for the last six months. Today it was complete. She added the portion of him collapsing and laying in her mother’s bed and then her waving at the camera. She pulled up Cameron’s work email, attached the video and clicked send. This was going to be good.

3:36 P.M

Cameron whistled as he got back to his office, securing a new client always put him in a good mood. He should call Kristen into his office so that she could give him a congratulatory blow job. He figured that he would do that after he checked his email. He saw that Josie sent him a message. He groaned because she loved to send him pictures of expensive things that she wanted. He was nothing but a walking ATM to his stepdaughter. He opened it just to make sure that he had the right to be annoyed.

The message read:

Dear “Daddy”,

I think that you will love this video that I put together for you and mom, but I wanted you to see it first. If it’s too much and you want me to keep it from her, then you’ll take me out to dinner tomorrow so that we can discuss some things. It is your choice.

Kisses,

Josie

Cameron was confused and annoyed when he downloaded the file. Josie was such a manipulative little cunt, and who knew what she had up her sleeve today? He pressed play, and his heart dropped. What the fuck was this? How did she get this? His heart raced as he saw himself fucking Kristen in every position imaginable. This footage had obviously been taken over a long period of time. His palms sweated, and he felt sick to his stomach as he watched. The video went blank for a few moments, and he saw Josie walk in front of the camera, the expression on her face was sweetly vindictive. That little bitch. There was no way that he was going to allow this cunt to ruin his life.

He leaned back in his leather chair as his mind raced. What did she want from him? How long had she been watching him and how did she get that camera into his room without him noticing? He immediately thought of the crappy clock radio that she gave him and his wife for Christmas, and he made an audible groan. That means that she'd been watching him fuck not just Kristen, but her mom as well. He couldn’t deny that the thought of her watching him was intriguing. That would explain why her glances lately weren’t just angry anymore, but they were mixed with something else that he couldn’t put his finger on.

That sexy little slut wanted him, and he was sure of it now. He tried not to notice how her body started to change drastically once she turned sixteen. She was curvy, tight, and sexy. She reminded him a lot of her mother but with a shitty attitude. He couldn’t allow this to happen because he loved his wife and she would take him for all that he was worth.

Unsure of what to do next, he decided that he would give Josie the show of her life tonight. He would fuck his wife so good that Josie’s pussy will feel it. He wondered if it was a bad idea, but the thought of catching his wife off guard and fucking her senseless for a change made him horny. He was going to keep that clock radio in his room and use it to tease her. She was going to wish that she was as lucky as her mom. Then he would take Josie to dinner to see what she wanted.

Cameron pressed the intercom button and called Kristen into his office. He wanted to bury his cock deep into her talented mouth because he wasn't sure if he would ever get the chance again.

Published 
Written by MonicaVon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments