Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breakfast with Linda

"A hot muffin for breakfast, then a hot quickie with my step-sister."

33
12 Comments 12
32.5k Views 32.5k
965 words 965 words
Famous Story
As per usual on a school morning, breakfast was a little chaotic. This particular Friday morning, my mum and step-dad were flying off to a weekend-long conference.

Colin, my step-dad, clapped his hand on my shoulder. “Don't forget to mow that lawn,” he reminded me, for about the tenth time.

“No problem,” I said, grabbing a hot muffin from the toaster.

My seventeen year-old step-sister, Linda came in and gave both our parents a good morning kiss on the cheek. Like me, she was in her school uniform. She ruffled my hair as she walked past. “Hi, brother!”

I reached out to mess with her hair, but she evaded my attempt and poked her tongue out with a warm, dimpled smile. I just had to smile in return. “Hi sis!”

“Guys, the shuttle's here, we've gotta go,” said mum, as a small bus parked at the top of the drive.

“Remember, no loud parties, no street races down the street and, for God's sake, don't burn the house down,” Colin quipped.

Linda and I rolled our eyes at each other. “We'll be fine,” we chorused.

“And please, mow that bloody lawn,” Colin repeated, as he and mum hurried out.

We watched as our parents left on board the airport shuttle-bus, finished our breakfast and tidied up. Linda turned to me and adjusted my tie, then she slipped her arms up around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist.

“Hi gorgeous,” she breathed.

“Hey beautiful,” I murmured, kissing her on the mouth.

We kissed again, this time with lots of tongue. My cock was pushing against Linda's stomach. She giggled as she felt it harden and dry humped her groin against my thigh. Her breath grew hot and musky in my mouth. After a couple of minutes, I gazed into her warm green eyes. My cock was throbbing with hopeful expectation.

“Do you want to...?”

Linda pouted a little, her head tilted to one side as she pretended to think things over. “Mmm, yeah, I'd like that.”

She rocked her hips sensuously against mine, then backed away from me, unzipping her skirt and letting it fall to the ground. Her plain white panties followed. She sat near the edge of the table with her legs open, revealing the small bush of curly black pubes above her beautifully rounded, baby-soft, clean-shaven mound. She liked playing with herself, and keeping her pubes long made it more enjoyable.

I watched breathlessly as she slid her hand down to her pussy and teased her labia wide apart; her deep-pink vulva was slick with her natural lubricants. Linda started teasing her piss-slit and clitoris with a wet fingertip. As she did so, her face glowed and her nipples strained against her blouse. Snapping out of my trance, I hurriedly dropped my pants and held my throbbing manhood against her sex, carefully running my bulbous, deep-red glans up and down her perineum and vaginal entrance.

GinaSexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinaSexxy



Linda rested her forehead against mine, sighing with pleasure. After a while she nodded. “Okay, I'm ready, let's fuck,” she said softly.

I leaned back slightly, so we could both watch as I slid my cock into her. Exquisite electric chills ran up and down my spine as her hot, well lubricated vagina yielded to my engorged member: I loved feeling her muscles rippling against my ribbed shaft. With almost my full length inside her, I pulled out slightly. Both of us trembled with pleasure as my foreskin unrolled against the rim of my glans. Linda unbuttoned her blouse, and I slipped my hand under her bra to gently cup and squeeze her left breast, circling her stiff nipple with my thumb. I plunged in again, a little harder, a little deeper.

We shared another deep kiss as Linda opened her legs wider and pulled me in closer. We started fucking for real.

Soon, we were moaning and grunting in concert, lost in a myriad of wonderful sensations. I wanted to please Linda as much as possible, so I moved my hips slightly, changing the angle of each thrust. She responded, by using her pelvic floor muscles to massage my cock. All too soon, it seemed, I felt the pressures building in my groin. Finally, I knew I had to give. I thrust hard into Linda, just touching her cervix, and my cock convulsed in a wave. As thick streams of hot jism rocketed into her pulsating vagina, I gave a deep, primal roar. Linda yelped and gasped, locking her legs around me and giggling helplessly against my neck.

We were both trembling and I could barely stand. I thrust a few more times, feeling Linda's muscles spasm with each stroke as she milked the last drops from me. After about a minute, I eased out of her; she lay back on the table, sighing and rocking her hips. A string of thick, clear, egg-white-like fluid oozed out of Linda's freshly fucked pussy, along with other warm juices. Shakily, I knelt down to lick her mound, thighs and bum, relishing the taste of her clean, salty, oestrogen-laden woman-hood. I would have stayed all day, but we had school to think about. Reluctantly, I gave her mound a last, lingering kiss. We stood up and Linda gave me a warm hug and another deep kiss.

“Oh yeeeah, that was...mmmmm,” she purred.

“Hmmm...thank you,” I replied, affectionately kissing her forehead and stroking her silky, honey-blond hair.

Linda wasn't quite done. She dropped to her knees and slowly, tenderly, licked our juices off my half-erect cock. She sucked me off briefly, before pulling my Bendons and trousers up. We hugged and kissed some more, then got dressed and cleaned up before heading off to school. My step-sister and I were both looking forward to the weekend.

Published 
Written by SinninForYou
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments