Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carla's Mom

"Love, it wanes and waxes."

30
2 Comments 2
6.9k Views 6.9k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Carla and I have been married for five years and we were doing well. There was sex a few times a week, but sometimes a few weeks would go by without it, I was starting to not care about it as it was always getting to be 'rushed' and frankly that took the enjoyment right out of it.

Carla works as a legal secretary, but as of the last half year, I think maybe 'sexretary' would be more truthful as she doesn't want anything from me anymore. O.k. I am not happy about it, but as said it was getting too damn rushed and there was no sort of intimacy at all. Sex was like two animals going at it, to simply get her pussy hammered and she is too shallow to think I would want something more.

I am an electrician, mostly in residential but some light commercial work at times, and I make a pretty good buck. Yes, things were nice for a short while, but I have no idea what happened. It is not like we had a major argument or anything like that, just a waning of love I suppose is the best way to put it while at her Mom's for a nice Easter dinner she was rather cool to me, and as time went on, so did the song, "She's As Cold As Ice" by Foreigner. What burns my ass like a ten-foot flame is the nitpicking and arguments she starts over nothing at all. She cooks for herself, and does her own laundry, what the fuck are we even married for? Cheap rent? Probably.

So, due to this new but very unwelcome attitude of hers, with six months of very little talking and snippy remarks; is it any wonder that when her Mom Janet called me regarding electrical work, I begin to have more of an interest in her? Janet's body, her mellowed-out attitude; those silver half-moon style glasses with the neck chain of glossy white beads? I really like the way she dresses. A nice skirt, and well-filled ruffled v-neck blouse, patent black or cream beige kitty heels, or sometimes four-inch heels.

I get a phone message from Janet telling me she got an electric clothes dryer as the one she had was a gas job and this would require a two-forty-volt circuit at thirty amps. Could I do the job quickly? This would be an easy job as the laundry area is close to the service entrance, or what used to be called the fuse box. I call her and she tells me to come on over.

"So Ray, how have you been?" Janet asks.

"Oh alright, I suppose."

"You don't sound alright and you don't really look it either. Seriously now, what is going on?"

"Just in a rut, I guess would be the best way to put it."

"Ray, I never offered you a cup of coffee, would you like some?"

"Yes thanks, and if you happen to have Hazelnut creamer...?"

"Funny that you should ask for that, as I just bought some."

My eyes follow her sexy bum to the counter as she puts up some coffee.

"Jan, that bum of yours is quite nice."

"Mmmm, thank you for that, I can bring it over to you; would you like that?" she says in a cheery voice.

Janet comes back to the table, and turns around so I am looking right at her bum, she makes it wiggle a few times. I decide to get daring and slip my hand up under that black skirt.

"Oh what a nice surprise!" she says, then sits down and is now wearing a chain of white glossy beads for her silver half-moon style glasses hanging across her ample bosoms. I have seen her with these at times but forgot all about them until now.

"Did you enjoy seeing and feeling my hiney, Ray?"

"Very much so."

She is sitting across from me and we talk about what's going on in the news "So you're really a bit of a breast man... Ray?"

I realize that I have been giving her glasses and beaded chain the eye and she takes it I am going for her breasts.

"Well I do like them, but it's not them I was looking at."

She smiles sweetly. "What are you looking at then?" she asks, still with a smile.

"That is a nice pair of half-moon glasses Janet and the beaded chain, very feminine, they do give me ideas."

"How is it you know the style of my reading glasses?"

"I checked them out online and saw others very similar called the half-moon style."

"What is it about them you like so much...?"

"I gave that a lot of thought Jan, I think it is the way the light of the room is softly seen in them, the way they glimmer when you walk as they catch the light in different ways"

"Ray, I think you're a bit romantic."

"Janet, could you imagine me dragging those sweet half-glasses and beaded chain all over your bum?"

"Oh my, Ray. I never thought of that! I'll be pretty mad if you're not serious though."

"I'll call it labor for the dryer job."

"That works," Jan says with a funny grin. "It'll let me have some cash for Saturday's Bingo game. I have the idea you've liked my half-moon style glasses and hiney for a while."

"It is a sweet and fetching look, Janet. Sad to say your daughter went out and got a pair of what looks like men's horn-rimmed style to read the paper. Dayum, if they don't steal a woman's femininity, nothing does. I was going to say something about them being so fugly but as Mom used to say, 'If you can't say somethin' nice, say nothing."

"Fugly...Ray?"

"Yeah like in 'effing ugly'."

"This is very sweet of you to like my things, my style of glasses, my beaded chain. Thank you."

"You know Jan, I could always keep them spotless and sparkling when I am here, I mean if you'd like me to."

"Thank you, I just might take you up on that."

"Well just don't tell Carla."

"Why?"

"Well as of the last five or six months now, she has a bug up'er ass."

"Oh."

"I made the mistake of saying, "Hey those new heels look pretty nice."

"So you said something nice...and?"

"Janet, the way she got so mad so quick, it is as though anger is just under her skin and it takes not much at all to bring it out. I mean, just saying your new heels look pretty nice got her to snap at me saying, 'Don't you talk about my shoes or my clothes!'"

"Oh my," said Janet sitting up more in the chair. "It seems a very cold north wind is blowing through your marriage."

"Marriage? What I have been going through is so not marriage."

"Geeze Ray, I feel bad about this, there was no big argument that led up to this?"

"Frankly I felt like snapping her in half, or at the neck anyway. I have no idea what germ from Satan's intestines she swallowed, but she is getting very un-wifely, she does her own laundry, and cooks for herself."

"Damn Ray... I don't know what to say."

Janet's husband passed away a few years ago due to pneumonia and another lung condition, although he never smoked. So Janet has been out of the picture in the sexual sense. She has a rather nice pair of blossoms and a hiney I could really have a sweet time with.

"I mean Janet, if she has some issue, she should come right out and tell me, not slink around the house being cold to me."

"You're right Ray," Janet says as I watch her sweet ass walk over to the stove to do up a few English muffs. Between the heels and the half-glasses, I am very much turned on and I am quite pleased when Janet hints about some nice ideas.

"You know Ray, I bet you'd love to do things with my glasses; my beads, and heels; tell me truthfully, would you like that? I know I have a few thoughts in mind."

"I have had those thoughts for a while, but what makes you think they do something for me?"

"Want an English muffin?" she asks me.

"If you were from England that question would have a double meaning."

She giggles as she walks over holding the muffins in front of her blossoms; they have a bit of honey on them. "Lick these, Ray!"

Well, of course I do so. Those half-moons hang a bit above her breasts.

"Now, how would you like to lick my half-moon-style glasses?" Janet holds them out for me.

I answer by way of doing just that and I manage to lick her glossy white beads too.

"I've noticed how you look at me, Ray. It is a look that women love when a man looks at them as you look at me."

"Well Janet, you are a fine-looking woman, your husband did very well."

"Thank you and I am remembering now that when you and Carla were here for Easter Sunday dinner, she was a bit cool to you."

SandraHormass
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandraHormass

"Yeah Janet, she has been in a snit for six months. I had a big job going with a tough customer, so I forgot that but lookin' back, as the song goes, 'She's as cold as ice'."

"I think I know what happened, Ray. I think she got chummy with a lawyer. I didn't want to say it before and it could be I am wrong, but one day when she and I were out about town, she said something I thought was mean."

"Oh, like what?"

"We were having coffee somewhere, she made the remark of wishing you were a professional guy, not as she put it, some guy in the trades with dirty fingernails."

"Damn."

She puts a hand on mine. "I'm sorry, maybe I should not have mentioned it."

"No Janet, I am glad you did. There was never a big spat or any spat, just that she started getting cool to me for what seemed no good reason at all. YUP, five months ago she started wearing a pants-suit and men's glasses, whereas, before that, it was a nice skirt and blouse. I bet she is dressing the way lawyer-boy wants her to. I mean I wasn't crazy about the sex being rushed, but suddenly none at all?"

"Something changed her attitude about things rather quickly," said Janet with a serious voice.

"Ya know Jan, I'm betting she was smooth enough to fit it into the conversation without a change of voice, sort of like, 'Well I wish we made more money, had a fancier house and that he was a professional guy. A guy with clean hands working a computer, not pulling wire through a length of the conduit.'"

"You're not far off from that Ray," said Janet as she put her hand on mine and her face showing a bit of sadness.

"I'm glad the deed is just in my name. She can't touch it. I knew something had to be going on, that she wanted to look so professional and suddenly had no interest in sex. It pisses me off big time to think she thinks I don't know much of anything."

"You mean she wears a pants-suit now?" asks Janet rather surprised.

"Yup, and what looks like men's style glasses. She looks so smart she's ugly."

"To be frank, Ray. I don't even like the new style of women's eyewear, but sad to say young girls and a lot of women are fashion hungry, They don't think about how they will really look. they just think they're keeping up with the latest fashion, regardless of how they really look."

"That Easter dinner you were dressed so nice in that red plaid skirt and creamy white blouse with the ruffled v-neck and your kitty pumps in black patent..."

"It is so nice you remember what I wore. I had on my half-glasses with white beads... these Ray. You may have been looking at me more than your wife but she wasn't looking anywhere as good as she has at other times, that is for sure."

"I asked Carla if she could stick with skirts and blouses, that she looked so good that way. That went over like a belch in church."

"THAT is not going to happen!" Carla snapped.

"Jan, It almost makes me think she has a lot more male genes than ordinary. She has all the charm of a bowel movement."

"So, you still want to mess around a bit, Ray? I know what I'd like you to do with my glasses, run the beaded chain and glasses through my muff, get my sex smeared all over them and watch you lick them clean, then do that with my heels? I can get you off on my sexy heel and you watch me lick it clean?"

"And I could drag those sweet half-moons and beads all over your bum and blossoms, as well as my tongue."

"Blossoms Ray?"

"That is my term for very nice-looking breasts."

"So Ray...just what are we doing here in the kitchen?"

We head up to her bedroom and she starts removing her clothes, hanging up the skirt and slip, keeping the bra on, a nice light purple bra with lots of lace. She goes to a dresser drawer and comes back with a few other pairs, all with nice white glossy beads; one pair in silver ovals and two pairs in half-square. She takes off her patent black heels and puts them on the bed. So I know she has ideas for them as well.

"O.k. Ray, what would you like me to do?"

"Well, tease me with your heels and glasses with beads."

"How am I to do that...Ray?" she asks in a sweet, yet curious way.

"Anything you think of will be quite fine."

Janet is up on the bed and she takes a nice pair of silver ovals and puts them on the heel of that glossy black dress shoe of hers and wraps the chain of white shiny beads around me. She has just one bedside lamp on and her half-glasses part down her nose. She squirts a bit of cream in her hand and starts giving me a handjob with those beads doing their own thing.

It is an erotic scene, her glasses on the heel, the contrast of those white beads against a black heel, the soft light seen in her silver half-glasses, their beads moving in time to her hand as it goes up and down my fat purple rod at various speeds. When she sees a bit of my bugjuice, she grabs the other heel and stuffs it under my balls, and jerks faster. Janet seemed to know when it is gonna pop and she has her heel ready to catch the jism.

"Are you liking this, Ray?" asks Janet.

"Oh yeah!"

She strokes even quicker and with that heel, in her hand I blow rope after rope of cum all over it and she begins to lick it off the toe of that heel. The soft light was seen in her silver glasses, the smile on her face, oh yes she is loving the stuff.

"Thank you, Ray. Miss Heelbone loved watching you cum on her other dress shoe."

"You mean the glasses on that heel, you have a name for her? That is sweet."

I know not how long I spent dragging her sweet glossy beads and glasses over her bum, hearing her sweet oohs, and aahs. What I do know is I'm having a much better time with Janet than I have had with Carla in some time, way past the last six months for sure

"I just thought of something, what if Carla drops by...Ray?"

"Well I just about owned the house before I met her, so she can't grab it, we have no curtain-crawlin' rugrats, so what is she gonna do?"

"Janet, let me borrow Miss Heelbone. Lie down and spread your legs."

She does so and I take the glasses with beads and put them aside and start dragging the side of her sexy heel through her muff.

"Let me have those glasses back, Ray."

I give her the glasses and she wraps those white shiny beads around my cock.

I go back to dragging the sexy smooth black heel through her muff and her labia is getting larger, wetter, and redder too. Slowly I drag it over those sexy lips which are getting quite gushy and the side of that heel is covered in Jan's sex juices.

"Look at this, Jan."

I take that heel and lick it clean, I take those sweet ovals and run their beads as well as them through Jan's muff. They are a sweet fuckin'mess.

"Ray, I can't read through those, want to lick'em clean for me?"

Of course, I do so.

"Gawd, Ray, that was so nice."

"Yes, dear, it was. Carla never would have gone for this. With her, it was 'wham bam, and no thank you ma'am thing not much foreplay. When I look at what we just did, it was so sweet and nice, no hurrying to meet a deadline. With her it was. 'We can do things tonight but I have to be in early for a conference..."

"So, Ray, she just wanted her pussy hammered, no intimacy at all."

"YUP."

"I learned or relearned a beautiful thing from you Janet: 'Making love or intimate times are not that at all if they have to be hurried.'

"Ray, you're a man with passion. Who knows if the lawyer-boy has or doesn't have a wife? He could very well be cheating as it is what I think she is doing. The fact that I'm a good twenty-five years older and you'd rather be with me, makes me want to love you in every way you'd like to be loved. Your fetishes are sweet as you love my things, which is symbolic of loving me."

"I can see myself brushing your hair every evening, Jan; maybe listening to Chopin or other classical music, walking along the Cape Cod Canal."

"You'd brush my hair in the evenings, Ray that is so romantic," she says with a great deal of happiness.

"How about me doing that now?"

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by heelzanpearls
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments