Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Corrupting Secrets

"A man discovers his stepdaughter's secret."

45
32 Comments 32
48.8k Views 48.8k
7.3k words 7.3k words
Famous Story
Conner was home alone and feeling a little horny. He went downstairs to his office and switched on the computer. He was surfing the INTERNET looking for some decent porn when he came across a site dedicated to schoolgirls. This happened to be what Conner was in the mood for that day, so he checked out the site looking for some good videos to watch.

One of the videos Conner found featured some girl-on-girl action. Conner clicked the link and stroked himself as the movie loaded. It started playing and it was HOT. Conner couldn’t quite see their faces, but then again, he wasn’t really looking for their faces anyways. There was a brunette and a blonde.

“Can I do it again?” the brunette asked tentatively, her voice filled with lust and excitement as she spoke to the blonde.

“Sure, baby,” the blonde replied, sliding forward on the bed to get closer to her.

“Without the bikini top this time,” the brunette said softly, stopping the blonde dead in her tracks.

“Whatever you want, baby,” the blonde replied, sitting upright as she reached behind her back to untie her bikini top.

Conner saw her eyes drop to her tits as she worked at the knot, and when the string dropped free and she pulled the top away from her breasts and up over her head. Conner’s eyes widen at the sight of the blonde’s big, hard nipples surrounded by her large areolas. She sat up straight and pushed her huge tits out to the brunette, waving them back and forth to make them wobble slightly as she looked at them.

“Do you like what you see?” the blonde asked, and the brunette looked up at her and nodded as she replied.

“They’re beautiful,” she said softly, “and so incredibly sexy, just like the rest of you.”

Then she looked down at the blonde’s huge, naked breasts again, reaching out to grasp them with both hands. She lifted both huge mounds in her hands, feeling their heft and weight in her hands before turning her hands over to grip and squeeze the big, firm globes in her fingers. The blonde sighed as the brunette squeezed her big breasts, reaching up and placing her hands over the brunette’s to urge her to squeeze harder.

“Mmmm, baby, that feels so good,” the blonde said softly, closing her eyes as the brunette squeezed and kneaded her big breasts in her hands.

The brunette clasped both nipples between her fingers and pinched firmly, rolling the hard nubs between her fingers and making the blonde gasp with pleasure as twin bolts of electric excitement shot up from her nipples, through her body and straight down to her pussy. She felt her pussy flood with excitement as the brunette twisted her nipples in her fingers.

Conner could hear the brunette’s breathing quicken as she tugged on the blonde’s big, hard nipples, and the brunette realized that not only were her own nipples hard as pebbles but her pussy was getting slick with excitement as well. The brunette looked at the blonde’s face as she sat with her head slightly tilted back, her eyes closed as the brunette tweaked her nipples again, and on the spur of the moment the brunette lowered her head down to one huge globe as she lifted it up in her hand. She opened her mouth and clamped her lips around the big, hard nipple, sucking it firmly into her mouth and making the blonde gasp with surprise and delight. The brunette sucked firmly on the blonde’s nipple, rolling her tongue around it and nipping it slightly with her teeth as she continued to massage and squeeze her other big breast. Then she switched nipples, repeating the treatment to her other one, making the blonde squirm and gasp again.

“Oh, baby, that feels so good!” the blonde replied, her voice husky with excitement.

She put her hand on the back of the brunette’s head and pressed it firmly into her breast, urging her to suck harder. The brunette did, and the blonde moaned slightly, squirming her hips again as her pussy continued to flood.

After a few more moments of sucking on her nipples, the brunette released the blonde’s nipples from her lips and sat up straight, her breath coming quicker now with her own excitement. The blonde looked at the brunette and nodded down towards her bikini top which she was still wearing.

“Your turn, dear,” she said in a husky voice. “After all, fair is fair, now isn’t it?”

Without hesitation the brunette reached around and untied her bikini top and pulled it up and over her head, revealing her big, firm, youthful breasts to the blonde girl. She wasted no time, immediately reaching out and grasping the brunette’s tits in her hands and squeezing them firmly. The brunette moaned as she did this, and then she let out a loud gasp. When the blonde lowered her head down to her big breast and clamped her lips around one of the nipples, sucking it into her mouth and running her tongue around it. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back as the blonde sucked first one and then the other nipple into her mouth, squeezing and kneading her breasts as she sucked the hard nubs firmly.

Conner could see the blonde’s arousal, and after a few more moments of the blonde suckling at the brunette’s big breasts the blonde sat up, then reached out and took the brunette’s hands.

“Stand up, dear,” the brunette said, pulling the blonde up by her hands, and she did so. As soon as she stood up in front of her, the brunette grasped the blonde’s bikini bottoms and slid them over her hips and down her legs. The blonde immediately stepped out of her bikini bottoms when they dropped to the floor, and the brunette paused for a moment to admire the blonde’s smooth shaven, beautiful pussy. She looked up at the blonde and, then gently pushed her back down onto the bed by pushing against her hips. The brunette stood up and slipped out of her own bikini bottoms, letting the blonde see her smooth-shave lips that were by now puffy and glistening with excitement. Then the brunette dropped to her knees, facing the blonde and moving her thighs apart as she moved in closer.

“Slide your hips forward to the edge of the bed, baby,” she said softly, and the blonde did as she was asked. “Now just lay back and enjoy the ride!” the brunette said, pushing the blonde back with gentle pressure applied to her stomach just below her breasts. The blonde fell back to the bed, her breath coming in gasps now, as the brunette pushed her knees apart and spread her thighs wide.

The brunette looked down at the blonde’s smooth shaven pussy, the outer lips glistening and slightly parted, then moved her head forward and stuck out her tongue. She ran her tongue lightly over the blonde’s outer lips. Conner heard the blonde gasp at the brunette’s touch. The gasp was followed by a moan as the brunette ran her tongue up and down the wet slit, probing in between the wet lips with the tip of her tongue. The brunette put her hands on the blonde’s mound, spreading her lips with her thumbs as she ran her tongue firmly up the blonde’s wet slit to her hard nub of a clit. She ran her tongue over and around the blonde’s clit and then placed her lips around it and pulled it into her mouth. Conner was surprised when the blonde immediately came, crying out and bucking her hips up as her orgasm suddenly broke. The brunette held fast to the blonde’s clit, running her tongue over and around it and sucking it into her mouth as the blonde came hard, her hips shaking and her pussy flooding as she cried out with the intensity of her orgasm.

As the sudden, intense orgasm exploded within her and raced through her body the blonde reached up and grabbed both of her big, firm breasts with her hands, gripping and squeezing them hard as her orgasm rocked her body. She felt the brunette pulling harder on her clit with her mouth, and a second, more powerful orgasm ripped through her. She cried out loudly as this second orgasm broke, and it was all the brunette could do to hang on to the blonde’s bucking, rocking hips as she rode out her orgasm.

The brunette was amazed at how quickly and how powerfully the blonde had cum, and she stayed latched onto her clit until she felt the blonde’s orgasm subsiding. Then she released the hard nub from her mouth, licking it gently with her tongue as she slid first one, then two fingers inside the blonde’s sopping wet, clutching pussy. The brunette felt the blonde’s inner muscles clamp down on her fingers and she heard her moan as she pushed her fingers as deep inside the blonde’s pussy as she could. She released the blonde’s clit from her lips as she began to slowly slide her fingers in and out of her slick pussy, rotating and turning her hand over as she did so. The brunette looked up past the blonde’s mound to see her clutching her big breasts in her hands, twisting and pulling on her own nipples as the brunette worked her fingers in and out of the blonde’s tight, wet pussy. The brunette lowered her lips back down to the blonde’s slit, and a few moments after pulling the blonde’s clit into her mouth and running her tongue over and around it the blonde had another intense orgasm, this one lasting a bit longer than the first two. The blonde’s hips bucked and jumped as she came, the brunette’s fingers sliding insistently in and out of her pussy as her lips and tongue teased her clit, and Conner thought the blonde would surely pass out from the intense pleasure, he was watching.

After several long, intense moments the blonde’s third orgasm began to fade, and a few moments later she was left gasping and panting for breath. The brunette slid her fingers out of the blonde’s slick pussy as she released her clit from between her lips, standing up on her knees and smiling as she looked down at the blonde. She was lying there, her nipples and breasts red from where she’d been gripping them, her hands lying on the bed at her sides; her eyes were closed and her mouth was hanging open as she fought to regain her breath. The blonde opened her eyes and looked up at the brunette who was looking down at her.

“You came good, baby,” the brunette said, resting her hands on the blonde’s thighs.

She stood up between the blonde’s thighs, her big, heavy breasts swaying with her movements. The blonde watched the huge globes swaying as the brunette got on the bed, straddling the blonde. She leaned forward onto her hands and then moved up the blonde’s body on her hands and knees, her big, heavy breasts hanging down and swaying heavily as she moved. The brunette never took her eyes from the blonde’s, and when her face was even with the blonde’s she spoke, her voice a husky whisper.

“Now it’s my turn,” she said.

Then the brunette turned toward the camera…

“Amy!” Conner said out loud.

Conner immediately stopped the movie and sat there… Staring… There was his stepdaughter Amy on the screen in front of him. He had just seen her perform oral on another woman… And he just jacked himself off to it.

Conner skipped the movie forward a bit. But every angle in which the brunette’s face was shown was just more proof that it was his wife’s daughter Amy. He watched as she as she got fucked by the blonde using a strap on. A man entered the room catching them at it. Anyways, both young girls gave the guy a blowjob. Conner was filled with rage when he saw the man blow his load all over his stepdaughter’s face. She didn’t seem to mind. She licked it all up and even shared some with the blonde.

The last scene in the movie featured his stepdaughter getting up, getting dressed, and leaving the man and the blonde alone.

After seeing that video, it was very difficult for Conner to speak to his stepdaughter. He had just discovered that his stepdaughter was a porn star. Strangely, that didn’t disgust him or make him want to toss her out of the house. It certainly didn’t make him think she was a whore or anything. It was just slightly disappointing from the point of view that he didn’t know who she was anymore.

When Amy was at home, she seemed to have this face of innocence. Sexuality, certainly, but she just turned eighteen, but Conner never looked at her and thought, “ She’s a porn star.”

In the next couple days after seeing the video, Conner avoided any sort of conversation with his stepdaughter until he could figure out what to do. Does he make her stop? Does he do the responsible thing and tell his wife and get her out of there? On the other hand, though, she seemed to be making very good money and seemed genuinely happy. As a man of a household, that’s all he want for his children and step kids. He just wanted them to be happy.

When Amy noticed that he wasn’t really talking to her or looking at her, he just told her he wasn’t feeling well. That was not a conversation he wanted to have now. The image of her fucking – and being fucked by – another woman was still too fresh in his mind. Every night when he went to bed he had this image of his stepdaughter smearing another man’s cum all over her face and sharing it with that blonde.

The turning point for Conner was yesterday when he went to work. Conner was sitting alone in his office at his desk going over some case. He would occasionally look up to see the photo of his wife, son, and stepdaughter. The picture was of her when she was fourteen. Conner picked up the frame and lost himself in that moment.

It was just then that Chris came walking into his office. He held in his hand a couple of coffees. Conner looked up and Chris handed one of the coffees to him. He gladly accepted.

“What’s up?” Chris asked. He came around Connor’s desk and saw which photo Connor was looking at.

“They grow up so fast don’t they?” Chris said.

Connor nodded. Chris was a bit older than him. He’d gone through a pretty messy divorce about a year ago when he was caught cheating with Sara from accounting. He’d lost nearly everything. Now Chris was living the bachelor life in some crappy apartment a few blocks from the office.

“Yeah,” Connor responded. “I was just remembering the day I took this picture.” Connor lost himself for a moment again. But that was when everything changed…

At that point Connor was still on the fence about what he should do. Does he leave it alone? Or should he do the fatherly thing and stop it. That was when Chris turned to him.

“How old is she now? Eighteen or nineteen? She must be legal by now, eh?” Chris asked.

Connor looked up at Chris. Normally he would have thought he was joking. But having seen what he had seen. Chris was now the one that seemed to be lost in some daydream. That’s when Connor knew that he had seen his stepdaughter in some porn videos somewhere. And that’s when Connor knew he had to do something.

Connor got into his car and drove quickly to Amy’s place of work. He had never been inside, but he had dropped her off the first couple of weeks. Up until she could afford to buy her own car. He thought she worked at an office furniture warehouse.

He screeched to a stop in the parking lot and ran up the stairs towards the building. Connor burst through the door into the lobby and was surprised to see Amy sitting at the receptionist’s desk. She was the only one there.

“Conner….. I mean daddy!” She yelled. A look of fear spread across her face. “What are you doing here?”

“You know damn right what I’m doing here!” he yelled back. “What the Hell is going on here?!? I thought this was an actual office! But it’s… It’s… What? A porn studio?”

“Well…” Amy started, “yeah…”

Amy’s brutal honesty took Connor off guard and he didn’t quite know what to say. He had expected her to lie. So he stood silent for a moment as his stepdaughter squirmed in her seat. She kept looking into the back room and then back at her stepfather. She was still afraid, but it didn’t seem like she was afraid of him. Connor was about to say something when a man came walking out from the back room.

“Ah ha! He’s here!” the guy said as he came walking up to Conner and grabbed his hand, shaking it.

“What? Oh, no. You don’t understand-“ Amy stammered.

“Oh well, no matter,” interrupted the man. He turned back to Conner, “so, I have to assume that since you’re here, you’ve accepted the offer?”

“What offer?” Conner replied.

“Damn you Rod, you drive a hard bargain. No pun intended, obviously. Fine. I’ll make it a thousand large. Any more than that and I’m paying you more than the girls!” he laughed and slapped Connor on the back. “Come on, let’s get this going. If I’m gonna pay you that much, I can’t waste money on all this time standing here.”

Conner was stunned. He’d obviously mistaken him for someone else. Someone he was going to pay a thousand dollars to! His mouth dropped open as he was about to object, but the man was very forceful. He took Connor arm and led him into the back room. He caught a glimpse of his stepdaughter as he passed her. She had a strange look of worry...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by xxSnakePlisskenxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments