Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Stepdaughters - Part 1

"With his wife away, Spencer had to deal with his stepdaughters alone."

191
16 Comments 16
10.4k Views 10.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Spencer was an IT guy who was married to Karen, who had two daughters from a previous marriage, Cheryl, the oldest who was eighteen, and Stephanie, who was seventeen. So Spencer, now thirty-eight, and also on his second marriage, now had two step-daughters that he had treated well for many years, and they had grown to love him.

Both girls had summer jobs which helped keep them grounded, but neither dated much, saying the boys they liked didn't ask them out, and the boys who asked them out they didn't like. The girls were both in good shape, but rather plain-looking, so maybe that's why they didn't get many dates.

That summer Karen's mother had a serious health problem that required surgery, so Karen went to stay with her mother for maybe a week or so to help her through the operation and recovery. Spencer and the girls would have to fend for themselves, but he foresaw no problems while his wife was gone since the girls were usually pretty good and minded his parenting.

But Spencer had to admit he was a little concerned about dealing with the girls on his own, and it turned out he was right to be concerned. It began when they did not do the dishes after the first dinner without their mother there. He had asked them to do the dishes and they said they would, but hours later they had not started. So Spencer called them to the living room.

“You know you are supposed to do the dishes, but you haven't done them,” he said.

“But Daddy,” Cheryl said, “We were just about to.”

“Ya, Daddy,” added Stephanie, “We'll do them right away.”

“Well, that's good, girls,” said Spencer. “I wouldn't want to have to punish you on the first day your mother is gone.”

“What do you mean?” asked Cheryl.

“I mean that the next time you don't do what you agreed to do, I will need to punish you.”

“Daddy, you can't ground us just for not doing the dishes,” Stephanie replied.

“I wasn't thinking of grounding you, girls. I was thinking of doing what my father did with me when I misbehaved. I was thinking of spanking you.”

“Oh Daddy, no one does that anymore,” said Cheryl.

“Well, then don't test me. Just do what you say you'll do.” Spencer replied.

And so the girls headed to the kitchen and did the dishes. Spencer thought all was well, and they wouldn't be a problem again.

“Do you think Daddy would really spank us?” Stephanie asked Cheryl as they washed and dried the dishes.

“I'm not sure. but he is pretty into making us keep our word, so maybe he'd keep his.”

“You know, Kelly says her boyfriend spanked her and it was fun and a turn-on,” Stephanie continued.

“Ya, but she was probably turned on already. Ya know, if Daddy did spank us we could find out if it turns us on,” Cheryl replied.

“How?' said Stephanie.

“Well, we could be sure if he spanked us bare-ass, so we'd get the real feel of it and we could see if it was a turn-on or not,” Cheryl answered.

“Hmm. Ya, I guess that would work. We should try that if he spanks us.”

That evening the girls did the dishes right after dinner, and Spencer was pleased. But when he passed by their rooms that evening, he saw both rooms totally unkempt and messy.

“Girls, your rooms are a mess,” he told them. “Your beds aren't made, you have books, CDs, papers, and trash scattered all over, and empty soda and water bottles on the floor. You'll be going to college in the fall, Cheryl, and you need to learn to be neater, and that goes for you too, Stephanie. I want you to clean your rooms now, and I'll be back to check later.”

“Okay Daddy,” Cheryl said. “We'll clean our rooms.”

“Ya, Daddy, right away,” said Stephanie.

After their stepdad left, Cheryl had an idea.

“Hey, this could be our chance to find out if he'd really spank us, and if it turned us on or not,” Cheryl told Stephanie.

“Ya, you're right. If we don't clean rooms, he'll have to do it or we'll know he was just bluffing,” Stephanie added.

Spencer heard laughing as he passed by Cheryl's room later that evening. He knocked and opened the door, and found the girls sitting on the bed, phones in hand and laughing about something. The room was still a mess. He was disappointed and a little upset at their not keeping their word to him.

“So, neither of you have cleaned your rooms. Why not?” he asked them.

“Oh, Daddy, we were too busy with other things. We'll do it when we have time,“ Cheryl said.

“Busy doing what?” he asked.

“Well, um, texting friends about summer stuff, mostly,” said Stephanie.

“I think that could have waited until you'd cleaned your rooms. But instead, you broke your word that you'd clean them 'right away', so I'm going to keep my word and spank you both for it. Let's go down to the living room, now,” he said.

The girls ended their texts and dutifully followed their stepdad downstairs. Spencer grabbed a chair without arms from the dining room table and brought it to the living room. He set the chair in the middle of the room and sat on it.

Patting his lap, he said “Cheryl, you first. Across my lap.”

Spencer expected pleading and apologizing, but there was none of that. Meanwhile, Stephanie watched, wondering whether Cheryl would go bare-ass or chicken out. The girls were quiet as Cheryl pulled her shorts down and off, and then her panties. She leaned over her stepfather’s legs and laid across his lap with her naked buttocks facing him. Spencer was shocked by what she did.

“Why are you lying on my lap without your underwear?” he asked.

“Well, Daddy, if you're going to spank us, then we should do it right,” Cheryl replied.

“Really? Well, if that's what you want, then that's what you'll get,” he answered, still shocked by what she was doing.

He was fighting off guilt as he waited for her to stop squirming and settle down. He saw her rear on his lap, young and innocent (he hoped), and he had to admit, pretty sexy. Soon he overcame his guilt, took command of the situation, and proceeded with the spanking he knew he had to give her.

He lifted his hand and came down on her cheeks, and it echoed through the living room, but to his surprise, Cheryl stayed completely quiet. Thinking he didn’t use enough force, Spencer smacked her rear harder a second time and was still surprised that she stayed quiet. He placed his hand on his step-daughter’s rear and felt the smooth skin under his fingers before spanking her again. This time Cheryl let out a little moan and Spencer felt something stir in his pants as he gave her another swat.

“Ahhhh,” Cheryl moaned in near pleasure as he smacked her bottom once more. She was turned on, her pussy felt itchy, and she wanted to be played with.

Spencer had a surprising reaction of his own as found he was getting a hard-on. He felt another twinge of guilt as he realized that seeing his step-daughter's naked ass was exciting him. And her pleased reaction was not helping.

“Oh, Daddy, please touch me,” Cheryl asked with no embarrassment.

“What?” he reacted in shock.

“Touch my pussy, Daddy. Please,” she begged.

Spencer could not believe his ears. His step-daughter wanted him to touch her sexually. He was torn. How could he touch her? It didn't help that deep down the man in him was turned on and wanted to. He wrestled for a moment with the decision he had to make, but she wasn't his offspring after all, and she did ask him to touch her. In the end, the man in him won out and overcame the guilt he knew he would feel later.

“Are you sure?” he asked.

“Oh yes, Daddy. Please,” Cheryl replied, anxiously.

“Well, if that's what you want as part of your punishment, then okay,” he said.

So Spencer gave her another light spank before reaching between her legs toward her snatch, and she spread her legs to give him better access. He found her private place quite wet, and his fingers easily slid along her pussy to her clitoris. She moaned loudly with desire as he caressed her up and down, and then he had a thought; he would excite her to almost a climax, and then stop. Since the spanking didn't phase her, this would be a better punishment. So he continued to caress her pussy and rub her clit, driving her wild with his touch. She wiggled and squirmed on his lap, and just as she was tensing and seemed about to climax, he stopped.

“Oh Daddy, don't stop. Please don't stop,” she moaned.

“Cheryl, my stopping is your punishment,” he said, “and we won't argue about it. You're done, so get off and get dressed. Stephanie, it's your turn.”

So Cheryl climbed off her stepdad's lap and picked up her shorts and panties from the floor. As she moved aside to put them back on, Stephanie took her shorts and panties off and lay across Spencer's lap.

“You too?” he asked Stephanie.

“Yes, Daddy,” she replied. “I agree with Cheryl, if we're doing it, let's do it right.” She didn't want to admit that watching Cheryl being played with and getting excited got her turned on, too. She was ready to be touched.

Spencer’s guilty thoughts were cut short as Stephanie's cute ass lay across his lap. Stephanie kept quiet as she felt Spencer’s hand slap her ass hard the first time. On his second slap, she let out a small whimper, and on the third spank, she couldn’t help herself.

“Oh Yes, Daddy!” Stephanie squealed as Spencer’s strong hand slapped her smooth buttocks.

His eyes widened as he heard the words leaving her mouth. Any sense of guilt he had was gone, and he found himself wanting to touch Stephanie's pussy as he did Cheryl's. His dick was completely hard now and the feeling of his step-daughter’s young body pressing on top of it only made things worse. He spanked her again, and on a perverse instinct, this time kept his palm on her bare ass.

“Oh more, Daddy! Touch me!” Stephanie yelled in a mix of pain and pleasure after her dad smacked her.

He could tell she was completely turned on. And she could feel Spencer’s hard penis pushing against her, which only made it hotter. Stephanie was

rachel_sweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
rachel_sweet

sure she was getting her stepfather’s pants wet, but she didn't care.

Spencer started rubbing his hand on his stepdaughter's rear. Stephanie let out a surprised little moan as Spencer’s next smack was nothing more than a playful one. The itch she felt between her legs was maddening, and she thought she would go crazy if he didn’t touch her pussy soon.

Spencer, overcome by his primal urges, couldn’t control himself anymore. He looked at his step-daughter’s provoking ass, and after rubbing it, he started to move his hand down. Stephanie felt his hand move and spread her legs to accommodate him. He reached her pussy and started brushing his finger up and down.

Stephanie shuddered as she felt his finger on her most delicate place. She spread her legs even further as he traced his finger all the way down to her clitoris, rewarding her with instant pleasure as he softly touched her delicate bump.

“Yes Daddy, right there!” Stephanie said in a pleading whisper as she felt his finger on her craving clit.

Spencer pressed down on it, making her moan, and immediately after, not giving it any thought, slowly pushed his thumb into her wet pussy.

“Oh Daddy, more, please!” she cried out with a long moan.

She felt pure pleasure with Spencer’s thumb in her pussy as his finger circled her clit. But Spencer felt her urgency, and as with Cheryl, he suddenly stopped caressing her.

“Daddy, don't stop!” she pleaded.

“I'm sorry, but stopping is your punishment,” he answered as he removed his hand from her. “You can get off and get dressed.”

So Stephanie got up and gathered her clothes.

“Girls, I hope you've learned to do as you say you will, or I'll have to spank you again. Understood?”

“Yes Daddy,” they both replied as Stephanie pulled her shorts on and they headed to their rooms.

Cheryl and Stephanie started to talk later about what they did.

“That was awesome. We have to do it again, but how?” Stephanie asked.

“Well, we could just not do what we tell him we'll do, and he'll spank us again. But we just have to figure out a way to get him to keep going,” Cheryl replied. Stephanie agreed.

Meanwhile, Spencer saw that his pants were wet where the girls lay on his lap, so he went to his bedroom to change. When he got there, he realized he was still hard, so he got the KY jelly from the nightstand, lay on the bed, and masturbated as he replayed what he'd just done.

<< To Be Continued >>

Published 
Written by BobbieRotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments