Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have You Ever Wondered...?

"A normal, married, every-day guy wonders about the feeling of sucking a cock"

45
46 Comments 46
18.0k Views 18.0k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Recommended Read
What is it like to suck cock, to give a blow job, to perform fellatio, to give head? I have thought about this many, many times over the years, because I see how much my wife loves doing it to me, and I am in no doubt about how much I love receiving it.

I think fellatio may be the best word for it. She does not really suck on my dick, well maybe a little, but sucking cock does not really convey the experience. Just as she does not blow on it, or very little anyway. Okay, my cock has a head, but she does not give it to me; it is already there. Fellatio, on the other hand, is a sort of nebulous term, probably derived from some old Latin word. It conjures up, at least in my mind, the whole concept and feeling of what she is doing when my cock is in her mouth. Her mouth becomes sort of a vagina with moving parts—totally thrilling!

My first experience receiving fellatio was in my junior year of high school, in the back seat of my dad’s car, with my new girlfriend, Karen. This was our second date, and we were in love, or lust, or a combination there of. I was still a virgin in terms of actual pussy penetration, but I had experienced almost everything else, except a blow job—I did not even know the word fellatio yet.

After a movie, I took her to a known, favorite, secluded place to park, and enjoy each others company, without much worry of being interrupted. She was a spirited, flirtatious girl, who was all for physical interaction, except for actual intercourse. She was saving herself for marriage, but anything else was fine—better than fine, necessary.

While locked in an energetic kiss, our clothes were being unbuttoned, unzipped, and unhooked—every thing but her white cotton panties—she had a powerful leg lock over those. She did have nice, beautiful tits that she shoved in my face, and she stroked my cock with obvious experience.

She moaned and moaned as I switched back and forth between her boobs. Her cock stroking was getting me close to cumming, and I had no place for it to go. This was not good for dad’s car. I stopped her and explained the problem.

“No problem! Just keep working my tits and I will take care of you!”

She quickly slid down and engulfed my cock in her mouth. Of course I had heard all about this, but never experienced it. I thought a hand job was great; this was nirvana!

Her head was going up and down; it was twisting around. Her tongue was licking me. Added to that was her hand, jerking the bottom part of my cock. Not to mention her other hand gently holding my balls. Good God, I had never known ecstasy like this.

I tried my very best to keep rubbing her tits, but knew I was not doing a great job. My mind and body were about to explode. Instinctively, I grabbed her head, just as I started to shoot out my creamy jizz. I held her in place as my cock pumped and pumped.

Finally, I let go and flopped back against the seat.

“How was that Babe?”

“Jesus Christ, Karen, that was fuckin’ unbelievable! Did you swallow it all?”

“Yup. You taste great, Sweetie. I love your cock. You know you are on the larger size, right?”

“Well, to be honest, I am not an expert in that, but I am very happy you love it! I love you!”

“Well, you will get this attention whenever we can get together; I hope it is often. I love being with you! And you were real good with my tits. I am sorry about no fucking. I want it bad, but am determined to hold out for Mr. Right. There has to be something special left for whomever it is. Who knows, it might be you! Kiss me, you big sexy hunk!”

We made out a bit longer, then dressed and I took her home. We had a wonderful time that year. She finally let me rub her through those white cotton panties, which were always soaked when I touched them. I learned to make her cum and scream. She was the first girl I ever did that with. She taught me much that year.

Making her cum felt almost as good as when she made me cum. She did admit she masturbated pretty regularly, which burst my bubble a little bit. I had thought I was the first to give her that experience, but I realized she was way too experienced for that to have been true. It did not matter. Our time together was totally awesome.

Between Junior and Senior years, I finally lost my virginity to Mary, a good Catholic girl from the local Catholic High School. I met her in the Mall one afternoon. Boy did I get lucky. We really hit it off personally at first, and then sexually. We spent as much of the summer as we could, going on special picnics in the local forest preserve.

She was even better than Karen. She was not saving herself for anybody! Her fellatio was phenomenal, and she taught me all about cunnilingus, another good nebulous term for what most call eating pussy.

She was not at all shy about anything, and gave me several explicit anatomy lessons. I became a pro in a short period of time. There were times when I thought I might pass out from the strength of her legs around my head, pulling me into her twat, and a hairy one it was.

I learned how good a woman tastes. Her clear, slippery love juice was sweet, and flowed passionately from her pussy. I drank down as much as I could, every time we were together.

By then, I knew for sure my cock was larger than average. She often bit on part of her clothing to muffle the screams I managed to extract from her. My sexual education was basically complete. I was having the time of my life. I did not imagine it could get better. Then I went to college.

I pledged a fraternity that was known as the party frat on campus. It did not take me long to learn why. Girls were attracted to our house like moths to a candle. I think it was a combination of our mostly hot, popular guys; our well known punch; the great party music, most of it live; and the numerous rooms and other private places where anything went.

I did not have a girlfriend until my senior year. Prior to that I only had girl fuck buddies. One of the unwritten rules for girls partying at the house was that if you wanted to come back a second time, you had better have proven your skills as a swallowing, head-giver on the first visit.

It was during that time period that I had my first curious thoughts about what it was like to give fellatio. Every girl I knew seemed to absolutely love it. Of course, I love eating pussy, but it was not uncommon for girls to do that to each other, especially at our bigger event parties. No guys would even think of doing another guy... way too gay—instant disbarment from the frat. But now and then, the thought occurred to me. There must be something special. The girls loved to do it.

And it had to be different than cunnilingus. Girls did not have a long, fleshy tube that expelled sperm between their legs. They had a warm, wet, tasty slit; almost like a vertical mouth, that was fun to immerse yourself in.

The thoughts came and went with no real intention, on my part, of actually experimenting on another guy. I did, in times of real need, wish I was double-jointed, so I could do it to myself. It had to be better than my hand.

In my senior year, I met Allison. We were in the same class, and she was super smart, not to mention, hot! She seemed like a pretty good combination to help with my studies, and to just possibly become a fuck buddy.

After the second class session, I approached her about studying together. She agreed it would be a good idea, and we went to the library to share ideas, knowledge, and, in my mind, possibly more. She was very friendly, but also very serious about the class. I quickly eliminated any playful or cocky attitude I might have otherwise displayed.

Our study sessions went on for two or three times a week, over a two to three week period. I began to get less and less out of them, mainly due to my inability to control my growing attraction to her. Finally, one day after we were finished, I asked if she wanted to go get a drink at a local restaurant, known for its good, free happy-hour appetizers.

She readily agreed. It was not far, but I drove just to be mobile, and to have a place to leave our things. She had Chardonnay and I had Merlot.

After we were on our second glasses and plates of appetizers, she became much more engaging and easygoing—even a bit teasing and seductive. Gone was the studious woman I knew. My hand caressing her thigh, under her skirt, was not brushed away. She twirled and tossed her long hair. Often her hand rested on mine, as we laughed about one thing or another.

When the drinks were gone, I offered her a ride home, or maybe back to my place, if she wanted a bit more wine or something. She readily agreed, so off we went. Those damn bucket seats are mostly great, but not when you want a woman next to you, right next to you.

After parking in the building’s lot, she held my hand as we walked to my apartment. Once inside the door, I turned to her, planning a gentle kiss. Her arms went around me and we engaged in a major embrace—tongues were involved.

As we broke apart, she broke into a gentle laugh. “I wondered how long it was going to take you. I was drawn to you from our very first study session.”

I started laughing with her, “It was the same with me! I was just trying to be mister nice guy and not seem like I just wanted to bed you.”

“You do, don’t you? Bed me, that is.”

“Oh God, yes! I don’t think I have ever been so attracted to a woman before!”

We kissed again. This time, my hands went up the back of her blouse, unhooked her bra, and came around front to explore and fondle her boobs. Meeting no resistance and hearing only moans, I knew things were going to end wonderfully.

We managed to break apart again and drop clothes as I led the way to my bedroom.

CristinaVinci
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CristinaVinci

By the time we fell on the bed, we were naked. I wasted no time getting between her legs and began to devour her pussy. It was totally, completely smooth—not a hint of stubble or bumps.

She was soon moaning and writhing as she held my head tight against her. Ultimately, she began to quiver and then, “Damn, Lucas, I am going to cum! Ohh yes! Eat me, eat me! Ahhh, ohh fuck!”

She pushed my head away. “Damn, you are good at that! Holy crap, I am shaking like a leaf. You are a nasty boy!” she said, as she began to chuckle. “You better not do that more than a million times beyond this one, or else!”

I crawled up to her head and we shared her juice in a long, passionate kiss. Then she returned the favor for me, commenting favorably on my size. She was very accomplished at her fellatio skills. Deep throat was no problem for her.

I tried to stop her, because even though I was enjoying her outstanding skills, I wanted the ultimate; I wanted to fuck her, badly! She rebuffed all my attempts to stop her. I finally gave in and she soon got her way. I gushed a flood of my spunk into her mouth, which promptly went down her throat.

This time, she pulled me up for another long, passionate kiss. She had saved some of me to share. I was surprised, but not bothered; it was the first time a woman had done that with me. It actually made me feel closer to her. The only bad part was I had not achieved my goal. I soon found out it was her goal also.

She was promptly back to work on me, making me rise to the occasion. Her mission accomplished, she was back, legs spread, ready for me. No words were exchanged, just a steady stare between us.

Her eyes closed as I entered her, and mine were not far behind. It was one of, if not the best, sexual experiences of my life to that point. I had gone from interest, to like, to lust, to love, in a very short time. We were inseparable from that time to the present.

Twenty three years later, we are as much in lust and love as we ever were. We are two very happy, lucky people. But this is not the end of my story. I need to go back six months.

After twenty three years of marriage, countless blow jobs, and occasional thoughts of what fellatio was really like for the givers, I decided I had to at least try it once, if I could find a safe and compatible guy to do it with. That, I figured, would be the major challenge, and it was—not as hard as I expected, but not a cake walk either.

Ideally, I wanted to find another curious guy like me. I did not want to enter the gay world—not that I am a homophobe, but I felt it would just complicate things. I did not know if gay guys would understand that I only wanted a one time experience, just to satisfy my curiosity—not to mention the enhanced STD possibility.

So I resorted to Craigslist. Twice a week, for several weeks, I looked in the Casual M4M section. Every ad was obviously gay guys looking for connections. I almost posted my own ad, but could not word it to my satisfaction.

Then one week, “Married Guy Seeks Married Guy for Joint Exploration”. I responded, explaining my age, that I was married, and just curious about fellatio. I could not bring myself to say 'blow jobs.' I made up a name—Bill.

He responded with similar information. John, looking to experiment, was not gay, just always curious. Our exchanges went back and forth several times, each time leaking out a few more bits about ourselves. He asked to call me. I was apprehensive. What if Allison found out?

I bought a so-called burner phone and sent him the number, with instructions to only call during the weekdays. I hid the phone in my car. This was getting very stressful.

He called the day after I sent him the number. What an awkward call. Neither of us really knew how to handle it. We chatted a bit, just general guy stuff: sports and cars. We agreed to call again. I called him in two days. We finally talked about what we wanted. It was the same thing. We were alike. We just wanted to experience the human understanding and comprehension of what it was like to give fellatio.

We talked about our schedules, and worked out a day the following week when we could meet at a local hotel for lunch. If we hit it off, we would get a room and mutually satisfy our curiosities.

Having exchanged descriptions of each other, and what we would be wearing, it was not hard for us to pick each other out—but it was still awkward. Lunch and a beer relaxed things. The face to face meeting, and resulting discussion helped immensely. We were more alike than we knew. Curiosity had created strange bedfellows, or at least potential bedfellows.

With both of us feeling more comfortable, we finished lunch and went to get the room. John offered to get it and call me, so it did not look strange to the desk clerk. That was more than fine with me.

Soon my burner rang, “Room 202. See ya soon.”

“Be there directly,” I responded, pocketing the phone.

Soon, I was knocking on the door. He quickly answered it. Walking in, I was still wondering if I was doing the right thing, even though I had wanted it for so long.

“Well, we agreed to flip to see who goes first. Winners choice,” I said.

He produced a coin and flicked it up in the air. Spinning rapidly, it would determine our destiny.

“Heads,” I called. How prophetic was that?

It landed on the carpet, George Washington’s profile looking up at us.

“Okay, I am going first,” I bravely said. “Get your pants, etcetera off, and lay on the bed.”

We both sort of chuckled as he stripped. We were both probably thinking how odd and unlikely this was.

He was soon lying in the middle of the king size bed, legs spread, head on a pillow, smiling up at me. His cock was already a bit past flaccid. I mentally sucked it up and positioned myself between his legs, my mouth ready to begin what I had occasionally thought about for so long.

I grasped the base of his cock with my left hand, and cupped his balls with my right. Then, the moment of truth—I took his manhood into my mouth, closing my lips around it. My mind was reeling with endless, conflicting thoughts as I first ran my tongue under and around it. Then I began the movements I had felt so many times from Allison.

My head began moving up and down, his cock sliding in and out, as my tongue licked him. All the while, I was gently massaging his balls. I felt him growing and growing, causing me to shift to accommodate it. Every once in awhile I took it totally out,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Kee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments