Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Can't Help I love Sex

"Having lots of sex and enjoying life"

54
33 Comments 33
32.4k Views 32.4k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Famous Story
My name is Candice, but everybody calls me Candy. I’m nineteen and I’m a very sexual person. I just love to have sex. It really doesn’t matter if I have sex with men or women. I've really been fantasizing about having sex with my best friend, Jill. She’s so pretty and I know she’s a virgin. She's never had a boyfriend and never has even been kissed. I really want to show her a good time.

To be honest, I'd like to have a good time with her parents too. They’re a really good looking couple and I'd just love to have a threesome with the two of them. I'm going to try to arrange a sleepover at Jill’s house, and perhaps after having sex with Jill, I'll stumble into the parents, and hopefully talk them into having sex with me.

I've been thinking about his for a while now. I definitely want to be with Jill first. I'm not sure if I'll approach the parents tonight or another time. It will just have to depend on how things go with Jill. I really want the whole evening to be about her. I want to make her first time as special and amazing as possible.

My first time was pretty amazing with my first boyfriend. I just love sex and have it often with whoever wants to have it with me. I guess you could probably say I'm a bit of a slut.

I’m 5’7” tall and weigh one hundred and five pounds. I have 38C breasts and long legs. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm very athletic and go to aerobics class and run on a treadmill everyday. I recently graduated high school and am on summer break before I go to college.

I got left back when I was in the sixth grade. I'm older then most of my friends. I'm going to be going away to a University in California. I'm hoping to be getting a finance degree and becoming an accountant. My mother said it’s a very good field that always has lots of jobs.

Ring Ring

“Hello?”

“Hi, Jill. How are you doing?”

“I’m doing great. Yes, I’d love to have a sleepover tonight. See you in a little while.”

My plan was in progress. Jill had just called and invited me over to her house for a sleepover. I’m going to bring some of my toys over to her house. I planned on having sex with her tonight. I knew she'd be interested, because she's a virgin. I think it's about time she find out what it’s like to have an orgasm.

The thought about having sex with her parents excited me more then anything. Her father is really good looking and her mother has the biggest breasts you've ever seen. Jill has told me that she thinks they're swingers. I knew it wouldn't be too hard to sway them. If I happen to see them tonight, I'm hoping to approach them. I’m really excited and really horny just thinking about it. Before I go over to her house, I have to masturbate. All these thoughts are making me very horny and I can feel my pussy wet in my panties.

I went upstairs to my bedroom and I grabbed my suctioned cup dong and stuck it on my chair. I undressed and put some lube onto my pussy. I shave my pussy and keep it bald. It’s so much better for oral sex. I just love to have oral sex. I plan to just make love to her. I won't expect her to return the favor. I just want a night of pleasure given to Jill.

I like to fuck myself, while I look into the mirror. I put my chair in front of my standing mirror. I’m going to ride the dong reverse cowgirl. I positioned the eight inch dong at the entrance to my vagina and slowly got it inside of myself. I then put my hands on my knees and worked my cunt up and down over the dong.

“Oh fuck, my pussy feels so good. Fucking hell, I love this cock.”

I’m slapping my pussy up and down over the dong. I feel so much pressure inside of myself. I'm moving and fucking the dong good.

“Oh God, it feels so good.”

Slap, Slap, Slap

I’m riding this cock good. My pussy juices are starting to drip down my pussy.

“Oh fuck! I’m coming. I’m fucking coming.”

I swirled some of my juices on my finger to taste myself. My juice was kind of sweet and tangy at the same time. My nipples were hard and erect. I was squeezing my breasts together and then I hopped off the dong. I decide to do a little dance in my mirror kind of like a stripper.

I’m having all these thoughts about my friend Jill. She’s a really cute girl. She is 5’6” and she has brown curly hair and brown eyes. She has smaller breasts probably around a 34B cup size and she has long legs. She also has a very fit and tight body. I just love her ass in her jeans.

As I’m dancing in the mirror, I slipped my fingers into my pussy. My pussy was so wet from fucking the dong. I’m squeezing my tits together and wiggling my hips and my fingers are deep inside my pussy. I looked really hot I thought to myself.

Knock Knock

“Candy, it’s your stepfather. What are you doing? The music is so loud in there?”

“If you want to come in, you can see for yourself.”

The door opened and my stepfather came inside.

“Jesus, you're completely naked with your finger up your crotch. You’re a very bad girl. You have to be the horniest chick, I’ve ever met.”

“You love it. Do you want me to blow you before I go to Jill’s house for a sleepover tonight?”

“Well, since you put it like that, sure. I’d love a blow job.”

My stepfather, Daniel and I have been having sex for about a year. We’re like friends with benefits although he’s my stepfather. I don’t think my mother gives him sex anymore, so I like to keep him happy. Did I mention he has a nine inch cock? He really fucks well and we have sex a few times a week. I really love to be with him. I love him so much. He buys me stuff and takes me anywhere I want to go.

“Let me help you get undressed. Then I'll suck your cock. You can eat my pussy and we can fuck. I need to get myself taken care of before going to Jill’s.”

“You’re a very sexy girl. I’ve never met a sex addict at your age. Thank God, I married your mother. You’re definitely a perk.”

“I don’t think she’d see it that way. But, I won’t tell her if you won’t.”

I helped my stepfather take off his clothes. His nine inch cock was semi-hard. I stroked his cock from the base to his head. It really didn’t take too long to make him hard as a rock.

“You have the Midas touch. You can make me hard in less than a minute.”

“I do love to play with your cock. It’s so fucking big.”

I knelt down in front of my stepfather. I wrapped my hands around his cock and jerked him slow and then fast. I teased his head with my tongue. I pushed my tongue into his pee hole and sucked his giant mushroom head.

“Oh God, your mouth feels so fucking good. Take it deeper, Candy. Come on darling.”

I was cupping and massaging his warm balls and then I slowly started to suck at his enormous cock. I could only get half of it down my throat. I sucked, slurped, and gagged on his monster pole.

My stepfather was pulling at my erect nipples. My pussy was so wet, while I sucked his cock. I was playing with his balls and working my mouth up and down his very big cock.

“I want to sit on your bed and have you ride me reverse cowgirl. I want to fuck you my sweet girl.”

‘Okay, go sit down on the bed.”

My stepfather walked to the bed and sat down. He’s a really good looking guy. He's fifty-eight years old and is bald with blue eyes. He’s very fit and has those washboard abs. My stepfather owns a gym. My mother is in sales and travels a few times a week. She isn’t home right now. I think she’s out of town.

My pussy was pretty wet from riding the dong and fingering myself. I got into position and put his huge cock up my pussy. The stretch of my pussy lips was just incredible as I positioned his cock deep inside of me. He was so big and it felt so good up my cunt.

“Your pussy is so wet. Fuck me. Fuck your stepfather!”

I put my hands on my knees and slapped my bald pussy over my stepfather’s huge cock. I was fucking him really fast. My breasts were swaying to the left and the right. My stepfather wrapped his arms around me and played with my jugs.

His fingers were rolling my nipples between his fingers. They were so hard and very erect for him. His cock was hitting my g-spot, which was making my orgasm build. I felt so much pressure and then it happened.

“Oh God, I’m going to come. Fuck, I’m coming.”

“You’re such a slut. I love fucking you. Get on your back and let me lick your sweet pussy.”

I got off his cock and got comfortable on the bed. I spread my long legs. My stepfather got into position between my legs and lapped up my pussy juices. He was licking me like a little dog. He then pushed his tongue deep inside of my pussy and tongue fucked me fast.

“Oh God, that feels so good. Jesus, you eat pussy like a champ.”

I was grinding on his face. My legs were wrapped around his neck. His tongue was so deep inside my pussy I was feeling high. My legs felt like butter and I had trouble keeping them around his neck.

“Oh God, you’re just amazing at eating cunt. Oh God, I’m going to come. Here I come.”

I came on my stepfather’s face. He then came up to give me a kiss. His neck and face was covered in my pussy juices. We shared a deep and passionate kiss.

“Let me jerk off on your breasts. You’re the sexiest girl on the planet.”

I was on the bed and my stepfather stood on the bed and jerked his cock and came all over my body. When he was done, I wiped his come into my skin. I knew he liked that when I did it.

“Candy, you’re one hot girl.”

“I bet you say that to all the girls.”

“You better go shower. I know you’re going to your friends tonight. Thanks for the hot fun.”

My stepfather grabbed his clothes and left my room. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I got dressed. I just wore a slip dress and sandals. I wore panties, but no bra.

Manyeli_latin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Manyeli_latin

I packed a bag and then drove over to Jill’s house. I was really excited to get started with her. She had no idea we were going to have sex together. Luckily, she only lived on the other side of town, so it didn’t take very long to get there. I got out of my car and then rang her doorbell.

Ding, Dong

“Candy, come in.”

“Jill, how are you?”

I walked in and Jill took by overnight bag.

“So I thought we could watch some movies and order pizza. My folks went out tonight. We’ll be alone for most of the night.”

“Sure, that sounds like fun.”

“I love your dress, Candy.”

“Thanks! I just bought it the other day.”

“What should we do? I can open some wine.”

“That would be great. We can hang out in your Jacuzzi.”

“Yes, that would be fun. You can wear one of my suits.”

“Why don’t we go in naked? That could be fun.”

“I don’t know, Candy.”

“Live a little, Jill.”

“Okay, let me open the wine. Here is a towel to wrap around yourself and I’ll meet you in the backyard.”

I went into the bathroom and got undressed. I wrapped the towel around my body and went outside to the hot tub. I took my towel off and slipped into the Jacuzzi. The water felt warm on my body. I turned the jets on and enjoyed the spraying pressure to my back.

I was so horny and put my legs over the side and let the spraying waters hit my clit.

“Oh fuck, that feels so good.”

The water was hitting my clit and pussy in a continuous stream. I was getting off by the water on the jets. Jill was coming out with the wine.”

“What are you doing, Candy?”

“Getting off my dear. You should try it sometime. I mean you’re an eighteen year old virgin.”

“I want to wait until I meet somebody worthy.”

“That might be a whole eternity, Jill.”

Jill poured the wine and handed me a glass and she slipped into the hot tub. She was a little modest covering her breasts as she slipped into the hot tub. She sat across from me as she sipped at the wine. I could feel how tense she was sitting in a hot tub naked with me. I on the other hand was horny as hell and wanting to kiss and touch her. But, I kept my cool and just relaxed and smiled at her.

“Haven’t you ever wanted to have a boyfriend?”

“Of course, I just haven’t met anybody yet.”

“Don’t you want to experience love before going to college?”

“Yes, I do. But, it’s not like anybody is asking me too.”

“Do you like women?”

“I never thought about it.”

“I think you're so pretty and I'd love to kiss you. What do you think about that?”

“I know you’re very experienced and have been with both sexes. I guess it would be okay if you wanted to kiss me. Just be gentle. I've never really been with anybody before.”

With that I moved closer to Jill in the hot tub. I put my arm around her and played with her curly hair.

“Come sit on my lap. I want to kiss you and look into your eyes.”

Jill was like a little robot. She did as I said. I could see how timid she was, but she did sit on my lap. I played with her hair and then I went for it and gave her a kiss. She was very inexperienced, but we shared a passionate kiss. I knew she’d never kissed before and our tongues did a tango in her mouth. She was enjoying kissing me.

I then put my hand on her breasts, while I continued to kiss her. Her nipples were inverted and needed extra care to make them hard and erect. I played with her nipples and I could tell she was getting very excited. We were now kissing much deeper and passionately. She was really getting the hang of how to kiss.

I put my hand on her pussy. She was a hairy mess. She'd never shaved down there before. 

“I really want to shave you. Can we go into the house? I want to please you, but don’t need getting your hair getting caught in my teeth.”

“Let’s go inside. I’ll get the razor and the shaving cream.”

We got out of the hot tub and wrapped towels around each other. I grabbed the wine and the glasses and we went into Jill’s house. We walked upstairs to her room and she ran and got the supplies. She also got a fluffy towel and came into her room. She put the towel down on her bed and gave me the supplies.

Jill then got comfortable on the bed. She was still very timid and put a blanket over her breasts. She had her hands covering her pussy.

I was completely naked and then I wet the cloth and put it onto her pussy. I sprayed the shaving cream into my palm and put it onto her hairy bush. I then started to carefully shave her pussy. She was very embarrassed, but she did open her legs so I could get all the hair off of her. I guess it took about fifteen minutes. I carefully shaved off all her hair.

“Look how pretty your pussy looks. Go look at yourself in the mirror.”

Jill got off the bed and walked towards her standing mirror.

“It does look very nice. Thanks, Candy.”

“Get back on the bed. I want to kiss your pussy now. I know you've never experienced this, but I'm going to give you an orgasm. Just relax and let me play with you.”

I went to Jill on the bed and I held her and gave her another kiss. We kissed deep and passionately. Our tongues were dancing in...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments