Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Irene's Missionary Adventure

"Irene's new found sex drive focuses on two young missionaries"

12
5 Comments 5
16.0k Views 16.0k
3.1k words 3.1k words
This story follows on immediately from “Humiliating Oscar”.

I didn't sleep well that night. Well, the day had been so… different. So different from every other day, and my mind and heart were both racing. Aside from anything else, there had been so much sex! The night before, I’d had my first orgasm, then, well Rodrigo and Oscar. Dear sweet little Oscar. He was so forgiving. My life was upside down and I really felt off balance; everything had been running around my head and I just hadn't been able to sleep.

Anyway, by the time I woke up the sun was streaming through the window and Oscar had been at work for hours. Then I realised the doorbell was ringing. I jumped out of bed and slipped my dressing gown around my body; the cool silk of the material felt good. Barefoot I went down the stairs and to the door; I must admit, I was still half asleep.

I opened the door and there were two young men standing there. Very well dressed, in dark suits with white shirts and ties. I couldn't quite read their name tags.

“Good morning, my friend and I represent the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and we’d like to talk to you about…” I had switched off and didn't really hear the rest. His voice was hypnotic. Low and gravelly; it didn't seem like it should belong to an eighteen year old boy. I was lost to his voice and only half awake. Then I heard, “Ma’am… May we come in?”

In a daze I smiled and opened the door. They smiled back, big wide grins and I lead them through to the kitchen. “Please, take a seat.”

They took off their backpacks and sat down at the table. “I was just going to make some coffee, would you like some?”

“No ma’am,” came the reply. “But a glass of water would be awesome.” His accent was American, but the voice. Not booming, but low and sexy. I could listen to him all day. His partner hadn't said a word. They were both tall and slim--not gawky or awkward. More self-assured than that. And very well groomed. The one with the voice had short, dark, well kept hair--almost a military cut. The other, quiet one, was blonde and blue eyed; though his hair was short, it was longer on top and had a wave to it.

I got them each a glass of water and started to make coffee. “So,” I said, “You are a long way from home. Where are you from?”

“Bellevue, Washington.”

“Oh,” I replied, “Washington DC?”

“No, ma’am, Washington State. The Pacific North West. Near Seattle.”

“Ah. Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. Sleepless.”

“That’s right.”

“And does it really rain as much as they say?”

“Well Ma’am, it does sometimes. But it is a beautiful green most of the year round. Seattle is known as the Emerald City.”

What was his voice doing to me? My knees felt weak and between my legs I was tingling! Goodness, no one had ever made me feel like this. Not just by speaking. Deep, sonorous and out of place from this young man. He chatted away about Bellevue, but to be honest I didn’t really take in any individual words; it was the quality of his voice that allured me, not what he was saying. He might as well have been reading from a take away menu.

When the coffee was made, I sat down at the table across from them, and leaned forward. My elbows were on the table, I was rapt. I glanced over at the silent one (his nametag said he was Brad) and saw that he was staring at my chest. When he realised I had seem him, he blushed furiously and looked away. The old me would have pulled my dressing gown tight and re-tied it at the waist. But that was the old me. The new me just smiled and looked across to Hunter (at least that’s what his nametag said).

Hunter smiled back at me, and tried really hard to hold my gaze without looking down at my cleavage. I sat up and said, “Sorry, you were saying?”

“I… we… We have only been here for a few days. This is the beginning of our mission.”

“Your mission?”

He nodded. “When we finish high school, we spend a year on mission with the church. Traveling to a different part of the world and telling people about the church.”

“I see.” I looked from Hunter to Brad. He was still struggling to keep his eyes from my chest. They were well kept, clean living boys; I could imagine my own daughters falling for them. But here they were with me, alone in the house, with Oscar at work, and my daughters at school. My heart was going pitter pat in my chest. The morning felt full of possibilities.

“Can I ask you a question about your church?” I addressed the question to Hunter, but it was Brad that answered, “Of course, ma’am.”

“What does your church say about sex outside of wedlock?”

Brad went bright red, and Hunter--even Hunter with his beautiful voice--stammered.

“We… The church… It’s forbidden, ma’am.”

“But you’re not against all sex.”

“N… no ma’am. Within marriage, it is okay.”

“I thought so. Mormons, you have quite big families?”

All I got was a nod from both of them.

I looked at their hands and took Hunter’s left hand in mine, examining his fingers. “So, if you’re not married,” I touched his fourth finger, “Does that mean you’re a virgin?”

In his deep voice he managed to stammer, “Yes, ma’am.”

I smiled broadly at Hunter, then at Brad.

“What about pornography? What does the church say about that?”

“It is unhealthy and prevents someone from leading a full, spiritual life.” This was Brad, trying hard to sound righteous. But he was not very practiced.

I turned to Brad and whispered, “Does that mean that you’ve never seen a woman naked?”

His cheeks started burning red. Hunter sat there, mouth shut tight; Brad stuttered, “I… We… I mean…”

“Sorry,” I interrupted. “Have I embarrassed you?” Embarrassed him ? What was I doing? I’d never behaved like this in my life! Here I was, a married woman, flirting outrageously with two young men--young enough to marry my daughters!

He nodded and Hunter jumped in, “The only woman we should seen naked is the woman to whom we are married. But… well, at school there were boys who take pleasure from trying to force us to look at lewd images.”

“I see,” I said. And the idea turned me on. These boys were sexually very naive, but handsome and attractive. And they were sitting here with me. The day before yesterday, I wouldn’t have let them through the door. But now, here I was with my sex tingling, teasing these boys and delighting in their discomfort.

“Don’t you think that a woman’s naked body is beautiful?”

“Yes, ma’am,” they said in unison. “But…”

“But?” I stood up. “Beauty is beauty isn’t it?”

I undid the tie on my dressing gown and opened up the top half, showing off my full breasts. They both closed their eyes almost reflexively.

I closed up my dressing gown and sat down again. “It’s OK,” I said. “You can open your eyes now.”

Almost sheepishly, and certainly with a degree of trepidation, they opened their eyes. Relieved that I had closed my dressing gown.

“Ma’am,” Said Hunter, “Please, can we tell you more about the church?”

“Well, I do have more questions.”

“We’ll do our best to answer them.”

I paused then turned to Brad, “What does the church feel about oral sex?”

He was horror struck. He had no idea what to say. His cheeks were burning and his mouth opened and closed like a fish, gasping for water. My heart was pounding in my chest.

“I wondered, you see... Whether it counts as sex?”

I slipped my hands under the table, leaned forward (which showed off my cleavage) and grabbed both boys’ thighs. They both gave a start.

“Please! Ma’am.” Brad squirmed as he spoke.

“Please what?” I said, “Please continue? Like this?” I slid my hands up their firm young thighs and rested my palms on their crotches. They both had erections.

“No! Ma’am, please! No!”

I found Hunter’s zip first and the tip of my tongue poked out between my teeth as I unzipped him. I fished out his rigid cock as I then found Brad’s fly.

IvyHerman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyHerman

It was much more fiddly as it was buttons. I stroked Hunter’s cock and he tried to stand up, but I grasped his cock firmly and he sat back down. I turned to him and smiled, then turned to Brad, a look of concentration on my face as I deftly undid his buttons: one, two, three and four. I slipped out Brad’s cock, with was a little longer and thinner than Hunter’s. Hunter’s felt thick and was twitching in my hand.

Then, I whispered, “What about masturbation?” I stroked their cocks in unison and smiled at them in turn.

“If it feels so good, boys, can it really be wrong?”

“Our father,” whispered Brad in a faltering voice, “Who art in heaven, hallowed by thy name.” But I squeezed his cock and pumped a little faster; he yelped and shut his mouth.

“Does this feel good, Hunter?”

“Oh Lord…” he faltered. “Yes, ma’am.”

“Then come with me.” I stood up and left the kitchen. as I walked I undid the dressing gown and shrugged it from my shoulders; it fell to the floor. I walked into the sitting room and turned around to face them as they followed. And they did follow. Both standing there with their cocks sticking out from their trousers.

In two paces I was face to face with them. Then I knelt in front of the pair and took their cocks in my hands. Stroking the two in unison, and smiling up at them. Hunter’s head was back, eyes closed; Brad was just staring down at me, like he didn’t believe this was happening. I have to say, that I could hardly believe it was happening either--I could hardly believe I was seducing these two young men when I was clearly old enough to be their mother.

I leaned in to Hunter and flicked the head of his cock with my tongue. he groaned. I whispered, “Don’t worry. Oral sex isn’t sex. You’ll still be a virgin when you marry.” I turned to Brad and opened my mouth a little wider; I could see pre-cum at the tip of his penis. I engulfed the head of his cock with my hot mouth and almost immediately he ejaculated; perhaps this boy had never ejaculated before, because there was so much! I had to pull away from him so I didn’t choke on it, and it sprayed across my face and chest.

Brad collapsed in a heap, a jibbering sobbing heap, not knowing what to do with himself. But to me, it was thrilling--absolutely thrilling that my allure was, to him, a bigger draw than his beliefs. For a forty year old woman, I must still have it!

I turned to Hunter and licked my lips, tasting the salty spray from Brad. “Did you ever see a picture like this?” I whispered.

“No ma’am.”

“Undo your belt.” I said, and, as if hypnotised, Hunter did as he was told. I lifted his cock vertically and licked his balls; opening my lips wide, I took both his testicles into my mouth. Hunter just gasped, and I thought his knees would give way too. “Sit down,” I whispered to him and he backed up into an armchair with his trousers and underpants round his ankles while I held tight to his cock.

I crawled over to him, my tits swinging and my mouth grinning. Then I kissed his knee and licked slowly but surely up his thigh until I got to his cock. I licked up and down it’s length before taking as much as I could into my mouth--but his member was so thick! My tongue explored this beautiful young cock and my hand cradled his balls. Hunter’s eyes remained closed and his head thrown back. He would shake his head from side to side as each new sensation hit him. One hand cradling his balls, the other hand stroking the base of his cock as I let him fuck my mouth; he couldn’t help it, he was starting to thrust with his pelvis.

But then, two surprises in quick succession; first I glanced over at the side window. The big windows behind me were hidden from the road by a tall laurel hedge. The side window looked out onto a path along the side of the house with a high fence the other side. I saw Oscar’s face--well, just his eyes and the top of his head peeking in at the window, watching me as I gave Hunter the first, best blow job of his life.

My heart almost burst from my chest with surprise, and Oscar realised I could see him when my eyes went wide. Before I had had a chance to recover from that surprise though, I felt two hands on my hips and an erect cock pressing at my labia; eager to fuck my hot, wet cunt. I looked around and saw Brad. Oh my God! I had heard, of course, that a teenage boy can recover quickly from an orgasm, but this was amazing; barely three minutes earlier, he’d sprayed me with cum and now he was eager to fuck me.

I took Hunter’s fat cock in my mouth and then rocked back, but couldn’t quite get Brad inside me. I reached between my legs and found the tip of his cock, then teased it between my lips and then he met his mark. He gasped and thrust forward, pushing me onto Hunter’s cock. Over and over again, Brad thrust into me, filling me with his long slender cock, and forcing me to take more of Hunter’s into my mouth each time.

I looked over at the window and saw Oscar still watching, a twinkle in his eyes.

Hunter’s cock started twitching more and I sucked harder. I wanted these two sinners to have the time of their lives. Brad fucked me harder and faster and I groaned as Hunter’s cock hit the back of my throat. When Brad next pulled back, he actually pulled me off Hunter’s cock; I stroked Hunter firmly and in moments, a fountain of hot cum sprayed from him, splattering my face, my hair, my breasts. I felt brad’s fingers dig in to my hips and he fucked me savagely until I heard him whisper, “Oh God.” I guessed what was coming and pulled away from him; just as he slipped out of me he came and this load spattered across my arse.

When I looked over at Oscar, he gave me a furtive thumbs up and smiled. I motioned with my head that I wanted him to come in and he disappeared from view. As the boys were recovering, and I knelt there trying to lick the cum from my face, I heard Oscar’s key in the front door. Never have I seen two people move so fast. Hunter pulling up his underpants and trousers, Brad trying to button his fly, then they were racing past Oscar as he entered the living room. I heard the front door slam and footsteps--running footsteps heading for the street.

“Hello my dear.” said Oscar. “I see you’ve been busy.”

I smiled and nodded. Oscar knelt down and wrapped me in his arms and kissed me. Then he licked at my face tenderly, licking me like a cat with cream. My face, then my neck and breasts. Then he went around behind me and licked Brad’s cum from my arse, until I felt like new.

Oscar took me by the hand and lead me into our bathroom. He put on the shower for me. When it was hot enough, I took a long shower and teased myself; thinking of Hunter and Brad as I did so. I got out of the shower, and found Oscar sitting on the edge of our bed with his trousers tented by his cock.

“Did you enjoy that?” I asked him.

“Did you?” He replied.

I nodded.

“I did too, my love. My heart pounded as I watched you with them; I ached to be with you, but loved to watch you enjoy yourself like that.”

Wrapped in a towel, I knelt in front of him and pushed him back onto the bed. I undid his trousers and slipped his cock out. I stroked his pulsating cock up and down, and pulled at the towel so it fell to the floor.

“Oh God,” he whispered, “Oh God .”

I giggled, wondering if his was the same God as Hunter and Brad’s. I stood up and looked down at him, then stood astride him before lowering myself; kneeling above him, then guiding his cock into me. He gasped as his full length entered my already hot, wet pussy. Oscar reached up and cradled my breasts as I rode him; posting up and down on his lovely little cock, feeling him grind into me on my down stroke and almost leave me on the up stroke. He pinched my nipples and I gasped; when I started rubbing my own clit, fingertips brushing his shaft as it entered me, I came--my pussy spasmed, and the room span. I fell forward and Oscar grabbed my arse: he pounded my pussy double time and bit at my shoulder as he came, deep in my pussy.

I slipped off of my husband and lay there next to him; me naked and clean, him in his...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by nickitaylor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments