Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jessica and James: A Tragic Story of Love

"Tragic loss turns to unexpected love"

46
23 Comments 23
21.3k Views 21.3k
3.8k words 3.8k words
Recommended Read

I was sixteen when my father married Jessica's mom. She was only twelve at the time and wasn't much more than an annoying addition to our household as far as I was concerned. She was a shy child, and I was reaching the age where I was out of the house most of the time, so we barely spoke those first few years. If someone told me then that she would grow into the woman I loved and married, I would have laughed in their face.

By the time she was reaching adulthood, our relationship became closer, much like any family living in the suburbs of the American Midwest. While we were only a family in the sense that our parents were married, we came to care for each other, just as any brother and sister would.

Jessica's eighteenth birthday fell in early June, right before her high school graduation. I was twenty-two at the time and was home early from college so I could be there for her big day. As a gift to celebrate her ascension into adulthood, and my success at school, our parents gave us matching cars and offered to pay for whatever college she wished to attend. Life was good. Just a few weeks later, events would transpire that would change our lives forever.

On that day, mom and dad were out for a day trip. I was in our driveway, washing my new Mustang, when a police car rolled up to our driveway. I don't fully remember their exact words, but they told me both of our parents had died in an accident only a few miles from our home.

The news struck me with a giant thud.

I remember arguing with them, insisting to them that they must be mistaken. I told them I saw them leave only an hour before. It was then that Jessica appeared. Where I had reacted with anger and disbelief, she understood the gravity of the situation immediately. I will never forget her pained and hysterical screams at hearing the dreadful news.

The next few days were a blur of pain and sorrow. Only then did Jessica and I find out just how alone we really were. We had no other family. Neither of us had grandparents to comfort us, no aunts or uncles to give us words of support in our time of need. Oh, our friends did come by, offering support at first, but as the days went by, they too slowly faded into background.

I suppose it was understandable that they wouldn't want to share our grief, but still, there were very few there to help us deal with our loss. At the funeral, only a few our parent's friends and coworkers came to pay their last respects.

Mom and Dad were wealthy enough and made plans for our security in the event something ever happened to them. As a result, Jessica and I inherited a great deal of money. Enough to be sure that we would want for nothing, but they could not have predicted how much we needed the love which they could no longer supply us.

On the night that our new lives began, I was lying on my bed, feeling the weight of my grief. It was the Fourth of July and the neighborhood was preparing for their Independence Day celebrations. The whole idea filled me with bitterness. Independence was the last thing I wanted to celebrate.

Jessica had been showering in the Jack and Jill bathroom we shared. After the water ceased running, I could hear her crying softly. It was a sad and lonely sound that penetrated my own morose feelings and brought out my concern for her. I knocked on the door and softly called her name.

"Jessica, are you okay? Do you need anything?"

I waited for a few moments, but was answered only by more quiet sobs. I opened the door and saw Jessica curled up in the corner with a thick towel wrapped around her slender frame. She looked up at me with pain in her face and wet tears filling her reddened eyes.

"I miss them so much James, I miss them so much."

"I know. I do to." I didn't know what else to say.

All I could do was come over and sit next to her on the tiled floor. She leaned into me, and I put my arms around her for comfort. We stayed there for a long while, holding each other and remembering better days. Eventually she stopped crying and relaxed fully against me with her head buried in my shoulder.

“I'm so afraid of being alone. Promise me you'll always be there for me James. Promise me..."

“I will Jess. We are still family as far. Never forget that."

She felt very weak in my arms. Not wanting to leave her on the cold floor, I gathered her up and carried her to her bed. When I laid her down, the towel around her loosened, exposing her hips and thighs. I couldn't help but notice how beautiful Jessica was.

At barely over five feet tall, she has the most incredible green eyes I have ever seen. Although I confess I had fantasized about her over the last couple of years, I never thought to pursue any of those desires.

Still, there were times that I would see her in a skimpy bikini, tight shorts, or a thin top with no bra underneath. At those times, I would find myself stealing glimpses of her and noting how her body had developed. Nevertheless, I viewed her as my sister, despite the fact we weren't truly related.

Before our parents died, such thoughts had been nothing more than innocent fantasy. At that moment though, looking down at her long and toned legs, and her wonderfully curvaceous hips, I was taken aback by how alluring and sexy she had become. For her part, Jessica didn't seem to notice she was partially exposed.

When she rolled over onto her back I caught a glimpse of her wispy pubic hair peeking out from under the towel. I tried to look away, to make it seem as if I hadn't been starring at her. All at once, I was embarrassed and ashamed. 'Good Lord,' I thought, 'this is Jessica I'm looking at!'

Hurriedly, I shifted my gaze to her face, trying to fall back into the brotherly role that defined our relationship over the last six years. I hoped desperately that she hadn't noticed my weakness, or the erection that was growing inside my sweat pants. I started to turn away, intending to leave the room and to escape the illicit temptation I was feeling when she took hold of my hand.

"James, you don't have to go. Please stay, I can't stand being alone right now."

When she took my hand, her towel opened almost to her breasts, but still she acted as if she neither noticed or cared. I was caught completely off balance and didn't know how to react. Part of me wanted to bolt from the room, to forget the thoughts I was having, but a growing desire to see where this played out demanded I stay. I found myself standing there, lusting for my step-sister and feeling very much ashamed for having such thoughts. When she tugged on my hand and pulled me onto the bed next to her, I didn't resist.

Jessica rolled onto her side and spooned against my chest with only that damn towel and my own sweat pants separating us. Pulling my arm over her, she laid my hand between her breasts. To my shame, I was as aroused as I had ever been. She was a vulnerable, stunningly beautiful young woman and my body no longer cared if we were once expected to live as brother and sister. I was as hard as I could possibly get.

Up to then, I had been keeping my hips away from her. That's when she scooted closer to me and pressed her perfectly shaped ass right against my cock. For several, long moments, neither of us spoke. Slowly, Jess lightly moved herself against my erection until it was pressed firmly into the crack of her ass. Even as naive as I was, I knew that there was no way she didn't know what was happening. I was so frightened that our relationship would be destroyed by a foolish impulse, that I didn't dare move a muscle.

Fortunately, Jessica suffered no such qualms. Feeling the trembles passing through me, she decided to make her intentions clear to even my confused mind. She opened the towel and placed my hand directly on her breast.

"It's okay James, you can touch me. If you want..."

I didn't know what to say. Before this night, she had always been a sister to me. Now, feeling her silken skin under my fingertips, I knew our relationship had fundamentally changed. I began gently fondling her breast. I watched breathlessly her as nipples hardened into thick nubs as I rubbed my palm over them, their dark brown color standing out starkly against her alabaster-white skin. I played my fingers up and down her body, keeping my touch light, fearing she might reject me if I pushed her too far.

Shifting onto her back again, she silently held my gaze. In that singular moment, we dared to push ourselves beyond the boundaries of our artificial family and into the realm of lovers. I leaned down and my lips found hers in the most amazingly passionate kiss I had ever experienced. In that instant, Jessica ceased to be my step-sister and became my lover. I wanted her desperately.

In the back of my mind, I worried about why she might have decided to cross this unspoken line. My concern was that she was offering herself to me only because of a feeling of insecurity and loss. I had to say something to let her know I could love her as a brother and that she didn't need to make me her lover to keep my devotion. I did want to make love to her, but only if she was absolutely sure this was what she wanted.

"Jessica, I love you. You know that and I always will. You don't... we don't have to do this, I'm not going to leave you alone."

She ran her hand over me, feeling my hardness through the soft material of my sweat pants. Holding me in her small hands and exploring my length, she spoke in a nervous whisper.

"I've never touched one before." she whispered as she sat up on her knees, still gently stroking me through my pants. Then she looked up at me again.

"A lot of boys have asked me out, James, but I never wanted any of them. None of them interested me. You have had my love for as long as I can remember. I never really knew what that meant, but I do now. You’re the only man I will ever desire, the only one I could ever truly love."

I was touched to the core by her sentiment and wrapped my arms around her nude form. I realized that my love for her had never been so powerful.

She rested her head on my chest.

“I've saved myself for the right man, James. Now I know that man is you, even if you were once my brother. But you aren't anymore.

Alexa_Rios
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexa_Rios

Mom and dad are gone, and with them went our need to pretend we are something we never really were. I want you to be my first and only lover. Please, don't turn me away James. I couldn't bare it."

Tears were running down her face by then and I felt my own tears welling up in my eyes. I lifted her chin and kissed her once again. I had always thought that she was still a virgin, but hearing her say it, knowing that I was going to be her first, had my heart pounding so fast I thought I might faint right there.

Jessica lifted my shirt and pulled it over my head. I stood up next to the bed to remove my pants but she held my hand to stop me.

"Let me do it."

Slipping off the bed, Jessica knelt at my feet. Pulling my pants down, she took hold of my bare cock and the first true smile I'd seen in weeks appeared on her angelic face.

"Holy cow James, it's beautiful. It feels so alive!" Taking me in her hand, she began stroking me slowly. "Wow, it feels so hot."

She appeared mesmerized by it, and inch by inch, she moved closer until her lips brushed against my head. Rubbing it over her cheeks, she kissed it lightly, leaving a tiny wet spot on my turgid and throbbing head.

She was driving me wild with desire and I was afraid that I would come right in her face. When she opened her mouth and slid over me, I moaned loudly.

"Oh yeah, Jess, that feels amazing."

Bringing my hands to her head, I gently guided her motions, sliding my cock in, only to withdraw it when she could take no more. After a few moments, she settled on the slow pace I set and sucked me with long, steady strokes. Her mouth felt warm and very wet, and all too soon, I was reaching the end of my control.

"Jessica stop, stop or I'm not gonna be able to hold back."

Jessica sucked me for a few seconds more then pulled her mouth from my glistening cock.

"I'm not afraid of tasting your cum, James. I want to taste you, but that can wait."

Laying back down on the bed, she spread her thighs and ran her fingers through her damp pubes. "Please, make love to me. Take me, and make me yours."

For a moment, I considered asking her to wait while I retrieved a condom from my room, but truthfully, at that moment I was willing to take the chance that she might get pregnant. She certainly didn't seem concerned. As it turned out later, Jessica had every intention of having a child with me.

As I lay between her slim thighs, I marveled again at her youthful beauty. She was lean and athletic, yet soft and delicate. I gently kissed her again, this time trailing my kisses down her neck. She wrapped her arms around me as I nibbled her tender flesh. My cock almost throbbed with need. I knew she'd never been penetrated before though, and I resolved to make her first time be as wonderful, and as painless, as I could.

Slowly kissing my way down to her firm breasts, I bit and licking her distended nipples until her back arched off the bed,

"Oh, God James, that feels so nice."

Her breathing was becoming heavier and her body felt hot and fevered under me. I continued kissing and playing with her breasts for a time, driving both of us to new heights of arousal. I was lost in the wonder of her body, enjoying the taste of her skin and the sound of her soft mewls. Jessica loved my touch and she writhed under me while her frustration grew. She was wanting more as her need to orgasm grew, so I kissed my way down her belly until I reached her moistened virginity.

"James, what are you doing? Oh, my gosh, are you gonna kiss me there?!"

"Mmm, yes I am. Trust me, you are gonna love this."

When my tongue flicked out and slid over her clit, she almost screamed in pleasure. I began licking and nibbling at her sex until her hips were gyrating and rolling upward. She tasted fresh and sweet and I sucked in her juices as my tongue swirled and probed between her puffy lips. I was kissing and caressing her most private of places until I became lost in our heated passions. Passions we shared and that threatened to consume us both. Jessica ran her hands through my thick, chestnut hair, guiding me to the spots that gave her the greatest of pleasures.

I gazed up at her as I licked, watching intently as she tweaked and pulled at her own hardened nipples.

Caressing her hips and thighs, I tried to go slowly, letting the feeling build within her. I could hear her breathing becoming deeper and felt her legs tense and flex at the pleasure of having her sex kissed so intimately. Within just a few minutes, her body tensed and jerked as she was enveloped by the first orgasm she ever experienced at the hands of another.

I knew the time had come and I could wait no longer. I moved up between her shaking thighs and rubbed the head of my cock into the wetness of her cunt.

"Jessica, are you sure this is what you want? We don't have to do this. We will never be able to take this back."

She opened her smoldering eyes. There was a fire within her, a hunger that would not be dissuaded.

"Yes, I've wanted this for so long.... I want you so badly it hurts."

Reaching between us, she took me in her hand and guided my cock to her unviolated entrance.

"Put it inside me, James. I need to feel you make love to me."

God help me, but I could no longer resist. Holding her under me, I pushed in, stretching her tight hole until the head of my cock slipped inside and bumped her barrier. She winced at the sudden contact and locked her ankles around my legs.

"I don't care if it hurts James. Don't stop. Make love to me."

I pumped a few times, coating the tip of my solid cock with her slick juices. My own precum was leaking and I was soon wet enough to slide in easily. Then, my gaze found hers and we knew the moment had come. With a grunt, I pushed forward hard, feeling her hymen snap as I slid deeply into her channel.

Jessica’s eyes grew wide and bright, and she cried out in momentary pain as I opened her passage. Tears of joy flowed over her pristine face as she accepted me into her womanhood.

The feeling of being inside her...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Milik_the_Red
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments