Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Keep Quiet

"I wanted him so much, despite the consequences"

31
15 Comments 15
17.7k Views 17.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I sat frozen in place, staring at my phone. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the picture of his hard cock. I got up from my seat and walked quickly to the toilet, locked the door and wondered how I was going to calm myself down. I looked over the sink at my reflection. Without really thinking about it, I pulled the clip from my long, dark hair, letting it cascade over my shoulders and down my back. I remember him telling me in one of our flirty exchanges that he preferred my hair down. At that moment I realised that I'd already made my decision.

In the back of my mind as I walked down the corridor, I thought that it was lucky that no one had tried to talk to me, I doubted if I'd be able to even string a sentence together. And as I continued towards him I thought of my boyfriend, of his wife, of the repercussions if we were caught here, at work. But I couldn't feel guilty. I couldn't even feel concerned about the consequences. All I could feel was the wet throbbing need in my pussy, my heart in my throat, my pulse in my ears, adrenaline coursing through my body.

It felt as though the corridor had doubled in length, but at the same time it was all too soon that I had made it to the door. I tried to look inconspicuous as I pulled the handle of the door down. As soon as I had, it was obvious he was right behind it, as it opened much more quickly than I anticipated, and suddenly I was looking at him.

"I thought you weren't coming." He breathed as his lips found mine. I didn't have time to reply. He shut the door and within seconds I was against the wall with his weight pressed up against me. His kiss was unrelenting, his fingers were unbuttoning my blouse as mine were loosening his tie and opening his shirt to reveal his perfect chest. I ran my hand up his chiseled torso, pushing his shirt back and down over his shoulders and holding on to his muscular arms. It felt as though I was on fire where ever his skin touched mine, leaving a trail of flames on my body. From my face, down my neck, my collar bone to my breasts, pulling my bra down and exposing them, and then lingering on my erect nipples.

His hands continued down across my stomach and then back up, over my shoulders and down my arms, taking my hands in his and pulling them up above my head. With one large hand on both of my wrists, he held my arms against the wall above my head. His other hand caressed my face and he ran his fingers through my hair as his lips found my neck, making me moan as his stubble grazed across my skin. I pushed my hips forward desperately trying to grind myself against the increasingly large bulge in the front of his trousers. When he reciprocated, pushing his hips back into me I let out an audible moan. Then his hand was across my mouth and his face was in front of mine.

"Keep quiet," he murmured, more aware of our surroundings than I was at the point.

He leaned forward and took my earlobe gently between his teeth, his chin brushing against my neck. He let his hand fall from across my mouth and rubbed my pussy through the fabric of my skirt. 

"I need to taste you," he whispered seductively into my ear, and with that he let go of my wrists and was down on his knees in front of me pushing my skirt up and revealing my now soaking wet panties.

He took his time working his way up my right thigh with his lips, by the time he got to the top I was almost ready to come. But rather than give me the release I so desperately needed, he turned his attention to my other leg. The feeling of his stubble against my inner thigh was exquisite. As he got higher up my smooth, toned thigh I wound my fingers into his hair trying to guide him to where I wanted him. When he got to the apex of my legs it seemed as though he was not only teasing me, but himself too. He yanked my little white panties down to my ankles and started licking my juices from my smooth, soft slit as if he couldn't possibly wait another second to taste it.

And then, finally, his tongue flicked over my swollen clit. He took his time, it seemed like he was savouring the moment, slowly and firmly running his tongue over and around my clitoris. I thought I was going to explode into the most intense climax of my life. He must have sensed that I was on the brink as seconds before I was going to let go he pulled his face away and looked up at me. 

"Do NOT come," he commanded.

KariCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KariCarter

And then he was right back to giving me the best oral sex I'd ever received.

"I can't hold out much longer." I moaned quietly less than a minute later. He stood up and kissed me, I could taste myself on his lips. Then he spun me around so that the front of my body was pressed up against the wall. 

"I want to be inside you when I make you come," he told me as he was guiding his stiff cock into me. He slid his entire length all the way in on his first thrust, making me gasp out loud. His dick felt huge, even bigger than it looked and it filled me more than I ever had been before. He pulled almost all the way out, then plunged back inside me over and over.

Suddenly we heard someone outside, walking down the corridor. With the overload of sensations I was feeling, I'd forgotten where we were and how dangerous our current situation was. We both froze, not even daring to breathe. The sound of high heels on carpet disappeared into the office opposite and we heard the door close.

He began moving in and out of me again. He swept my hair to the side and I felt his kiss on the hollow of my neck making my skin tingle and sending a shiver down my spine. His other hand reached around me, towards my clit and it had barely even made contact when I felt the familiar, tingling sensation spreading out from my pussy, building up and spilling over as I shuddered in sweet release. Biting my lip in a desperate attempt to keep quiet, I felt myself contract around his cock again and again as my orgasm radiated out over my entire body. My legs went weak as I quivered with aftershocks and I was sure I'd have fallen over if it wasn't for his hands gripping my hips tightly as he continued pounding into me.

I pushed back against him and his thrusting slowed and then stopped as he pulled his cock out of me. I turned around and crouched down in front of him. His cock was coated in my juices, I put my right hand around his shaft and pulled back his foreskin, licking around the glans tasting myself all over him. Arms outstretched in front of him, he rested his hands on the wall and lowered his gaze, I looked up right into his eyes as I took the head of his cock into my mouth.

"Oh, fuck yeah." He moaned. Forming a seal with my lips, I moved my head back and forth, sucking on his cock and taking him further and further into my mouth. He started to move his hips into my face and put one hand on the back of head, his fingers entwined in my hair. His cock was going deeper into my throat with every thrust, making my eyes water and tears stream down my face uncontrollably. I thought he was about to come, and expected to feel him shoot his hot load down my throat, but he pulled out of my mouth and pulled me up from my crouch. He put his hands on my waist and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his hips and he slammed my back against the wall as he penetrated me roughly.

Our breathing became ragged as he pounded into me again and again, both of us trying to stay as silent as possible. He was gripping my arse cheeks and pulling me into him as his thrusting became more and more frantic. Just as I could feel myself building up to another orgasm my pussy started contracting around him as I came again. Simultaneously I felt his cock pulsing, shooting hot spurts of come up inside me. He buried his face in my neck and moaned wordlessly as he emptied his balls into my pussy.

He held me there, our sweat mingling where our chests touched, both of us catching our breath. I took his face in my hands and kissed him slowly and deeply. Eventually the risk of discovery motivated us to untangle ourselves from each other. I slowly, reluctantly buttoned up his shirt in between kisses and then he picked my panties up from the floor where they had fallen. When we had made ourselves presentable I was pinning my hair back up, he stopped me. 

"Leave it down," he said looking straight into my eyes. He put his hand on my face, and with his thumb wiped away tear streaked mascara from under my eye. 

"Ladies first?" I asked. 

"After you. I'll wait a minute and then be right behind you," he replied.

I left the cupboard and walked back towards my office, smiling to myself as I felt his come slowly leaking out of me into my panties.

Published 
Written by BlueEyedBelle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments