Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Marie Is A Bad Girl

5
11 Comments 11
29.1k Views 29.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words

George Jones was unemployed and having trouble finding work.  George and several other employees were part of a layoff.  George had previously worked twenty years with an investment banking firm.  He was offered a severance package.  After he was let go, George took his wife and stepdaughter on a cruise.  He enjoyed several weeks off, but when he tried to look for work, he ran into some problems.

Most companies would rather hire young adults rather than mature adults with experience.  George consulted part-time, but had trouble landing a full-time position.  He still needed to work.  Marie his stepdaughter would be going to college in the fall.

George’s wife Linda was now the breadwinner.  She was a nurse who worked in the emergency room.  She worked the graveyard shift and didn’t come home until seven in the morning.  Linda wanted George to connect better with her daughter.  Marie was a precocious teenager.  She was always getting into trouble.  George believed his wife was very lenient with her punishments.  Marie did lots of backtalking and really needed to be dealt with.

Marie recently turned eighteen and thinks that her mother and George should treat her like an adult.  The only problem with that scenario is Marie acts like a child.  If she doesn’t get her way, she holds her breath or pulls her hair and screams.  Not much adult acting at all.  Her mother rewards her with shopping trips to the mall or buys her gold bracelets. 

Marie likes boys and has been trying hard to land Jacob Brown.  George and his wife don’t think that Jacob is good boyfriend material.  George caught Marie giving Jacob a blow job.  Marie was pissed off at George when he threw Jacob out of the house.  The rules are her bedroom door is to stay open when boys visit.  Marie turned eighteen and thinks the rules don’t apply to her.

**

The phone was ringing off the hook all night.  Lots of different boys were calling for Marie.  George figured that his stepdaughter had a bad reputation.  She was constantly out and every week it seemed a new boy was over at the house.

Marie’s mother just said that Marie was popular.  What kind of popular did she mean?   Marie wasn’t a cheerleader or into sports.  There was no reason other than Marie probably was loose.  George caught some boy going down on his stepdaughter.  He threw him out by his collar.  Marie was pissed off that her stepdaddy was intruding in her business. 

George wasn’t even sure if his daughter charged or gave it away.  She was a bad girl with a filthy mouth.  The only saving grace was Marie was quite good looking.  She always batted her eyelashes and flirted with George to get out of things.  It usually never worked but she always tried.

George was pissed off that Marie hadn’t called to say she’d be late.  She’d gone out with friends and wasn’t home yet.  George was enjoying his evening with a good book and a bottle of wine.  He glanced at his watch and was aware his stepdaughter hadn’t come home yet.  He was going to give her a piece of his mind tonight.  She was going to finally get the punishment that she deserved.

Finally, at four o’clock in the morning, the door opened, and Marie waltzed in.  Her hair was a mess and her lipstick looked smeared across her face.  She looked like she’d been fucking around.  George approached his stepdaughter.

“Marie, it’s four o’clock in the AM!  Where the hell have you been?”

“Relax!  I’m home now.  Don’t you raise your voice at me.”

“Your curfew was for one o’clock.  It’s four in the morning.  Wait till I tell your mother.  You look like a total tramp.  I hope you used a condom!”

“You’re not my father!  I can do whatever I want.  I’m eighteen you know.”

“You act much younger.  Your mother wouldn’t be happy that you’re whoring around.  Nice girls wait to have sex.  Were you with that Jacob kid?”

“There were lots of boys there.  All my friends come home at four o’clock.  You don’t own me!”

“Your curfew is one o’clock.  When you make a salary and pay all your bills you can make up your curfew.  One o’clock is a reasonable curfew for a young lady who is your age.”

“I think it’s crap.  You and mom treat me like a baby.  I’m eighteen.”

“So, you said.  Maybe you should act like an adult.  Being out this late is meant for sluts.  I bet you’re considered a whore.  Boys don’t marry sluts Marie.  Do you want to be labeled a slut?”

“I might be a slut!  I hear I give great head.  Does my stepdaddy want to get some?  I see you always looking at my ass.  Do you like round asses?  Does stepdaddy want to get in his girl’s panties?  I know you want to!  Does Georgie want a little taste of his stepdaughter’s pussy?  Come here stepdaddy, I’ll give you a taste of my pussy.  I won’t even charge you to eat my cunt!”

George was horrified with what Marie had said to him.  He was going to give her a spanking.  Girls like her needed discipline.  George thought it was time to discipline his stepdaughter.

“Get over here young lady!

It’s time I gave you a punishment.  Nice girls don’t talk like cheap sluts.  I’m going to give you a spanking.  You’re dressed like a complete slut.  Your mother would be horrified to see you dressed like you are.  I see your stockings and your panties in that little mini-skirt.  Your tits are practically hanging out of your top.  I bet the boys all want to fuck you.  How many did you fuck tonight?”

“Five!  Jealous?  I bet you’d like a quick fuck with me too.  I hear I have a nice pussy and all the boys say I give great head.  Want me to show you stepdaddy?”

JenTayrlor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JenTayrlor

“You’re my stepdaughter and you don’t turn me on.  Lay across my lap you hussy!  I should have given you a spanking long ago!  Your mama didn’t raise you to act like trailer trash.  You’re a nice girl from a good home!”

Marie was slurring her words and approached her stepfather.  She lay across his lap.  George moved her skirt up towards her hips.  She was wearing a thong, so her buttocks were in full view.  George swatted her buttocks several times.  Marie just laughed while her stepfather spanked her. 

“That’s it George hit me again!  You’re not hurting me.  Oh yea!  Right there!”

George spanked her lightly and when she giggled is when the spanks got much harder.  Her butt cheeks were turning pink which made her curse and cry.

“You think you're hurting me?  This isn’t going to do a damn thing!  I’m still going to fuck around!  I’m good at sex dear stepdaddy!”

George continued to spank his stepdaughter.  The only thing that seemed to be happening was he was getting turned on.  Unfortunately, his cock sprang to action which made Marie start to laugh.  She was howling with how turned on her stepfather was.

“The only thing your spanks are doing is turning you on!  You're getting off on spanking me!  Look at your cock!   I’m going to take it out now.  You know I’m good at making men come.  I bet I could make you come.  Keep spanking me dearest stepdaddy!  You’re a pervert.  You’re getting off on this!  Mom will think you’re sick!”

The next thing George noticed was when Marie pulled back his sweatpants and took out his cock.  She moved her hand up and down his long shaft.  George’s face turned a shade of blood red while his stepdaughter got busy wanking him off.  Sad to say he was enjoying what she was doing.  He was turned on by her.   

“Take your clothes off George!  I can really help you!  I’m good at sucking cock.  Let me show you what I do to all the boys.  I love that your cock is big.  Your cock is the biggest cock I’ve ever played with.  Let me suck it George!  I’ll even swallow your junk!”

He couldn’t believe he was letting her do this.  His mind was thinking about her now.  He wanted her to taste his cock.  He wanted to shoot a load down the girl’s throat.  He wasn’t thinking about her being his stepdaughter.  He was thinking that she was a slut that loved sex.  She was eighteen, so it was legal.  He wasn’t a blood relative.  If they had sex, it wouldn’t break any laws.  This is what he was thinking.  He wasn’t thinking that his wife would blow a gasket and probably divorce him.  That never even crossed his mind.  All he was thinking about was Marie and her tight pussy.

“Fine.  Let’s go upstairs.  I don’t want to do this in the living room.  Why don’t you put on some of that slutty lingerie that I’ve seen you wear?  Put on a nice pair of heels and meet me in my bedroom.  I want to see my slutty stepdaughter look nice while she blows me.”

“Fine!”

The two of them walked up the stairs.  George got comfortable on the bed.  Marie went into her room and changed.  When she was all dressed, she walked into George’s room.  She looked pretty in her negligee and pumps.  George was stroking his cock when Marie approached him on the bed.  George sat on the side of the bed and Marie kneeled.

Marie opened her mouth and pushed George’s cock into her mouth.  She bobbed up and down while pleasuring George’s dick.  George ran his hair through her thick curly hair while she sucked his cock. 

Marie squeezed her stepdaddy’s balls while making all kinds of wet sucking noises on George’s big dick.  George was talking to her while she pleasured him.

“You’re quite a slut.  The boys were right.  You suck cock like a champ.  Take my dick further down.  Deep throat my dick!”

Marie took more and more of George’s cock down her throat.  George felt Marie’s breasts in her lingerie he moved his hands all around her breasts.  Her nipples were hard on the lace.

“I want to fuck you.  Climb onto my lap and ride me Marie.  I want to feel your pussy on my dick.”

Marie took off her negligee and climbed into her stepdaddy’s lap.  She eased down on his large cock and began to ride him.  Her big breasts shook while she rode him hard.  Her pussy was slapping down on George’s cock.  He watched her as she rode him from the mirror across the way.  His stepdaughter knew what she was doing.  She rode his cock hard.  She let out several moans and orgasmed on his cock.

“Get off me.  I want to take you from behind.  I need to come now.  I know you’re on the pill!”

Marie got onto all fours in the middle of the bed.  George pulled her over to the edge of the bed.  He pushed his dick back inside of her and thrusted inside of her pussy hard.  After a few minutes he moaned and filled his stepdaughter’s pussy with a load of his semen.

“Fucking hell!  What a little ride you are!  I can see why the boys like you!”

Marie laughed at her stepdaddy.  She opened her legs wide at pointed down at her pussy!

“Clean me up!   Lick my pussy dearest stepdaddy!  Make your stepdaughter come again!”

George dove into his stepdaughter’s pussy and licked her to orgasm.  He liked the taste of her come mixed with his semen.  She had multiple orgasms.  George liked that she was still wearing her slutty shoes.  He liked that she was into sex. 

“George you’re really good at sex!  Maybe we could do this again sometime?”

“Anytime!  I’ll fuck you into a nice girl.  You’re too slutty right now.”

Marie laughed while she took her negligee and left his room.  She went to take a shower before passing out.  Her mother would be home in a few hours.  She couldn’t tell her mother about what they had done.  She hoped George wouldn’t tell her how late she was tonight.  She hoped he’d keep it to himself.

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments