Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me, My Friend Bill, and His Mother -- 4

"Bill fulfill's Betty's wish to fuck her step-son."

28
9 Comments 9
35.3k Views 35.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Famous Story
My name is Neal – I was a rather normal sixteen year-old in the Sixties. Normal, that is, until my best friend's mother, Betty, seduced me into committing fornication with her! And not just once! She told me that she wanted to be my whore, and I could fuck her all I wanted. And God, I wanted to real bad! I thought about Betty all day long. Even at the supper table, and in church, and when I took a shower. Especially when taking a shower. I couldn't keep my hands off my hard dick, and I couldn't keep my cum stains off the sheets at night.

My mother noticed. She wasn't very happy about that, and warned me about my lusts and the devil and hell and all that. She even signed me up for Brother Morningwood's Sunday afternoon Bible class on "Impure Thoughts" for teenage boys. I didn't want to go but mother would not take "no" for an answer. Good God, what was the point? I had already committed all the "normal" sins that he could ever warn us about.

So Sunday afternoon, I went. There were three of us boys in the class. I was the oldest one. We just grinned stupidly at each other, but never said nothing. The preacher blathered on and on about resisting the devil, and all I could think of was the luxurious feeling of my erect cock sliding up inside Betty's tight lubricated pussy! And the sight of her naked body quivering beneath mine.

I excused myself to go to the church restroom and jacked off. God didn't seem to mind none.

It was Saturday again, and me and Mark and Bill were all up in the 'den' doing our thing. Well, doing our 'things'. Bill's father had given him a new paperback called, "The Whore of Horny Creek High". It was about this small town high school, and there was this gorgeous, sexy, female teacher who was brand new -- Miss Thorn. She taught English. On the side, however, Miss Thorn was letting the school jocks buy sex lessons from her for just five dollars a pop. And she was arranging sex dates for the girls with the jocks for ten dollars.

It was really a pretty good book. The sex was really hot and nasty and very dirty, even though the plot was kind of silly. But it gave me an idea!

After we had finished jacking off, I waited for Mark to go home, then I approached Bill.

"Bill? Something has come up and I wanted to ask you for a favor."

He was buttoning his jeans. "Yeah? What?"

"I accidently bumped into this woman... uh... it was at my church. She was confessing some sins to our assistant minister, and... well,... I wasn't supposed to hear, but I did. She was a prostitute!"

That got his attention. "No shit? For real?"

"Yes. After church, I sort of started a conversation with her, and... and..." I couldn't think of how to make this all sound logical.

"Go ahead, tell me!"

"Well, she... uh... she said she saw that I was listening to her when she was talking to the assistant minister. And she asked me to keep it all a secret that she was a prostitute and not tell anyone. And I... I said I would if she... if she would give me a free sex lesson."

His jaw dropped. I didn't believe a word I was saying, but obviously Bill .did

"No fucking shit? A real whore? Like, she charges money for sex?"

"Yeah, if I'm lying, I'm dying, swear to God. Only trouble is, Bill, I got no place to meet her... except... here in your house."

"No way, Neal! If my mom found out, she would kill both of us! My dad, too!"

I started stomping around in frustration. "C'mon, Bill! I can't pass this up! Listen, if your mom is at one of her meetings on, say, Thursday, we could both leave school early and meet up here. And I'll ask the whore to give you a sex lesson, too. How about it? We both'll get some real pussy!"

Well, Bill was not that easy to convince. Took me ten minutes to finally get him to agree to ask his mom what her schedule was like next week. Then I heard a car pull up outside, and we went downstairs, because it was almost Bill's supper time.

As Bill went to the living room to greet his dad, I snuck into the kitchen, where Betty was cooking.

"Hey," I whispered intensely, "I got an idea. Keep Thursday open for you, me and Bill, but tell Bill that you'll be home real late that day! I'll tell you more Tuesday."

She grinned real big and told me, "Good job, sweet baby!"

I felt like a million bucks. I had a hard-on all the way home.

- - - - -

It was Tuesday and I knocked on the Bakers' front door. It opened.

“Oh, hi, Neal. Come on in. I just made a pitcher of lemonade.”

Three minutes later, we were in the ‘den’ up in the attic. We were both drinking lemonade naked on the folding bed. She was fondling my stiff pecker as if she had never seen one before. Her breasts pressed against my arm and chest. I felt magnificent and powerful. I decided to express this verbally.

"Fornication!" I said, casually. "Adultery, sodomy, fornication and masturbation. Those are the things I want to do with you. Especially fornication."

She actually blushed. Then she started breathing faster. Her hand thrilled up and down my rigid shaft a little faster.

"Neal, when you talk dirty to me, it makes me so fucking horny! Now tell me, what plans do you have for Bill and us Thursday? Am I gonna get to fuck my son? Well, actually he's my step-son; he was adopted. But I think of him as my son. You know what I mean. Am I really gonna get to fuck him?"

So I told her about the mysterious "whore" I met at my church, who agreed to give a sex lesson to Bill and I in return for me keeping her secret. She would demand that Bill had to be blindfolded, and not able to remove his blindfold. This meant Bill had to have his hands tied to the headframe of the bed. For her part, Betty, playing the "whore", would have to keep silent while she had sex with her son. She even had to smell different so Bill would not recognize her. Betty could rub her naked tits all over Bill; she could play with her son's dick, masturbate him, or even suck him off. But she had to be totally silent.

The whole time I was explaining this, Betty was doing lewd and lascivious things to my erect cock. And she was masturbating. It was so outrageous to experience this. Here I was, a sixteen year old boy, and a grown 33 year old woman was jacking us both off at the same time. It was just so wicked and hot beyond anything I had ever dreamed of. And the fact that it was a sin and I was going to hell only made it hotter. I spread my thighs wider and thrust my hips forward.

When I finished talking, she said, "Neal, that's an excellent plan! I'm going to do it! I'm going to fuck my son totally stupid! I can't wait! And I've always wanted to be... you know... a real whore. Oh god, I've dreamed of this so long; you have no idea! "

She lurched up into a sitting position, causing one of her plush breasts to slap me softly in the face, and spun around, flinging a leg over my body. Suddenly, her trimmed, glistening pussy descended right into my face. Two seconds later, my rigid fuck-pole was engulfed in her mouth! Omigod, this was like... sixty-nine! Jesus! I wallowed my face in her sloppy wet pussy, sucking her cunt lips into my mouth and flicking her clit with my tongue.

Oh God, Betty was sucking my dick! And slurping her tongue all over it! And playing with my balls! And the best part was, I knew it was a sin!

I was trying to see how deep I could push my tongue into Mrs. Baker's hot cunt. Five minutes later, my cock exploded. I almost passed out, but I knew that my dick was spurting maybe a pint of my jizm into her mouth and down her throat.

Jaline_Connor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jaline_Connor

And then I was like holding onto a tiger! Mrs. Baker was writhing and convulsing and thrashing. It was all I could do to hold her hips and keep on fucking her with my tongue. This was sodomy! God, I love sodomy! Especially when Betty squirted and her nasty pussy juices got in my mouth and nose!

Who ever would have thought that my best friend's mother -- his mother for crying out loud -- (okay, his step-mother) -- would be such a whore for my teenage dick?!

After we calmed down, Betty talked about her plans -- our plans -- for Thursday, and I thought about whether or not I would still remember all the hot sex with Betty after I died and went to hell. Then we fornicated some more, mostly doggie style, with both of us pretending that I was Bill. Sweet Jesus, I dumped two more huge loads of jizm into her hot whore-hole!

Yeah. Sodomy was my favorite!

- - - - -

It was Thursday up in the "den" at Bill's house. On the floor was the piece of paper that had supposedly been given to me by the "whore". It basically said that she called the shots, and if me or Bill disagreed, she would leave. No way that Bill could see what she looked like, so he had to be blindfolded and his hands tied down. She was there to 'give us a sex lesson' and then leave -- no arguments -- and we had to promise to keep our mouths shut forever.

I had written it myself, left-handed, so Bill wouldn't recognize the handwriting. Bill and I both signed it as instructed.

It was almost time for the "whore" to show up, so we stripped down to our underpants and Bill lay on the bed. I put the blindfold on him, and then tied his wrists to the headframe with handkerchiefs. Bill fussed and complained the whole time. Until there was a small knock at the door. At which point Bill got real quiet.

I went to the door and opened it. Mrs. Baker stood there wearing a bathrobe. She peeked over and made sure Bill was tied down and blindfolded before she would come in. She smelled strongly of patchouli. We walked over to the bed. I had a monster hard-on making a tent of my underpants. She reached over and playfully squeezed it. We carefully got onto the bed, which set Bill to squirming.

"Is that her? Is that the whore, Neal? What does she look like?"

Mrs. Baker took off her robe and cast it aside. She was totally naked. Her large breasts were swinging gently from side to side, and her nipples were huge! My cock throbbed.

"Is that her? Is she naked?"

I said, "Yes, Bill, she's naked. She's got really nice big tits and she trimmed her pussy."

Mrs. Baker reached over and pulled Bill's underpants down. She leaned over and lowered her full breasts down and dragged and rubbed them over Bill's crotch. His penis swelled up and got hard as a brick. She moaned.

"Oh, shit, I can feel her tits on my dick! That's awesome!"

Then Mrs. Baker dragged her breasts all over her son's belly, then his chest, then his face. His mouth snatched one of her nipples and he began sucking. Her whole body froze, and I could tell from her face that this was making her really, really horny. On impulse, I put my hand on her gorgeous ass, then slid my fingers down into her pussy. God have mercy, she was so fucking hot!

She dragged her breasts from his mouth and down his body, until they were almost to his knees. At which point she began licking and kissing his rigid cock! God, that was driving Bill totally insane! Me too! I took off my underwear, and began stroking my dick. His mother teased him for a few minutes then slowly -- slowly-- took his entire cock into her mouth!

Oh, God, I almost lost it at that point! Mrs. Baker had her son's hard cock in her mouth! Bill was going berserk, thrusting his pelvis up as hard as he could and grunting like a pig. I could not believe my eyes! It looked like Mrs. Baker was letting her son fuck her mouth like it was her face-pussy!

I shoved three fingers into her cunt and began reaming her out. I could tell she was loving it! Her juices were oozing down her thighs!

Suddenly, she looked around at me and silently mouthed the words, "Fuck me!" She returned to sucking on Bill's cock while I maneuvered around behind her. My heart felt like it was exploding in my chest. My cock slid into her orifice of sexual sin with no friction at all. She was full of that KY Jelly stuff, I bet. Pretty soon, her mouth was bobbing up and down Bill's cock, and my hands were full of her big soft titties and my cock was pounding into her pussy like a trip-hammer.

I could not believe this! Three-way sex, just like in those porn paperbacks! Mrs. Baker was taking two cocks at the same time, and one of them belonged to her stepson! Shit!

We was all moaning and grunting and thrashing about something terrible when Bill began screaming that he was cumming! The very idea, nasty as it was, of Bill spewing his cum in his stepmother's mouth pushed me over the edge. Then I was hollering that I was cumming, and I filled Mrs. Baker's cunt so full of jizm that it poured down her thighs!

But Mrs. Baker wasn't done! After I pulled out, she started jacking Bill's half-limp cock until it was hard again, then she straddled his hips and lowered herself down onto him, forcing his cock up into her pussy! I was in three kinds of shock at this point. I figured she might give Bill a blowjob, but it didn't occur to me that she would fuck him! Oh my God!

I had to yell out, "Bill, she's fucking you! Your cock is up inside her pussy!"

And fuck him she did. Bouncing up and down, driving her own son's cock into her drooling cunt hole, like a mad woman. Grunting, moaning, whining, gasping for breath, making that old folding bed squeak and rattle like it was coming apart. Then she came. It was long and slow in building up, then she erupted like a volcano! She began sobbing and grunting at the same time. Even Bill knew that something extraordinary was going on.

Mrs. Baker was having an orgasm with her stepson's cock up inside her pussy! I thought to myself, "Jesus? Have you ever seen anything so nasty and wicked?"

I couldn't take my eyes off them! My dick began to get hard again, but I was too tired to do anything about it.

Finally, Mrs. Baker tired out, too. She was panting like a long-haired retriever in August. Sweat was pouring down her face and her breasts. She gave me a long look, then smiled. Slowly, she got off the bed and to her feet, picked up her robe and staggered to the door. Bill's cock and his entire crotch was covered in creamy sperm and his mom's cunt juices!

I heard Bill gasp for breath and say, "Wow! That was awesome, Neal. I'm not a virgin any more! I got fucked by a real honest-to-god whore! Did you fuck her, too, Neal? Get this thing off my eyes!"

I told him I had to wait until the whore was out the door. I turned to Mrs. Baker and in that instant I saw her take a step and kick the edge of the den door with her little toe!

She screamed, "Oh shit! God dammit to hell...!!!"

Her voice galvanized Bill. Suddenly he was fighting against his bindings like a mad man. I tried to stop him, but I couldn't. He tore free of the headframe, then tore off his blindfold. He sat bolt upright and turned to the door... to see his mother, standing on one foot, cradling the other in her hand, stark naked.

"Mother?! That was you?!"

Mrs. Baker grimaced in pain, then tried to manage a smile.

"Hello, Bill. Did... did you have fun, dear?"

-----

Published 
Written by Buddybear
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments