Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mommy's Special Nipple

"Mommy makes extra yummy milkie"

42
6 Comments 6
1.7k Views 1.7k
663 words 663 words

Author's Notes

"Everyone in this completely fictional story is over 18 years old. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Age play is a large kink of mine. Enjoy!"

How I got lucky enough to have such a kinky husband, I'll never know. The way this man loves to role-play and perform oral on me is just... I'm the luckiest woman alive.

We were lying in bed, his warm, wet mouth latched around my left nipple, tongue rubbing around the underside of it when he starts grunting. His little hips start bucking ever so slightly as if he's trying to hump the air. My hand runs down his soft tummy and lightly rubs his hard member through his undies. He lets out the cutest little whimper and humps harder.

"Shhh baby, drink Mommy's milkie and it'll make your weewee feel all better."

He pulls his mouth off the nipple with a pop sound, "it's all empty Mommy, but I need moreee," he tells me with desperation in his voice.

As he starts to suckle my right nipple into his perfect little mouth, I get an idea. "Hey, baby?"

He looks up at me, innocence and lust in his eyes. "You know how Mommy sucks all the milkie out of your weewee after you're done with her nipples?" He nods at me, never breaking eye contact. "Well, Mommy has a teeny tiny weewee that also makes milkie. It's so much yummier than the milkie from her titties. Would you like to try it?"

With pure excitement and lust in his eyes, he again pops off my nipple and crawls down between my legs. He uses the fingers of both hands to slowly spread my pussy lips. "it's so little Mommy. It's smaller than your nipples!"

"Ohh but it tastes so much better, baby. Why don't you give it a little lick before you start suckling for milkie?"

He looked at my soft, shaved Mommy cunt thoughtfully for a moment before sticking out his tongue and gently licking my little bean. "Ohhh baby." It felt so wonderful! No one had licked my pussy in so long.

"It's so yummy, mommy! Can I suckle the milk out now?!"

EmiliaJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmiliaJones

Already breathing heavily I tell him, "Yes baby boy, suckle on Mommies special nipple"

He quickly goes to work on my clit, making an O with his lips and suckling the tiny bean into his mouth. Oh sweet fuck, my pussy has never felt this good! I should've started this years ago!

Just as I was getting close he pops off the extra nipple. "Where's the milkie at?" he asks me confused.

"Oh baby, you have to keep sucking. Mommy will let you know when the milkie comes out."

He smiles at me and goes right back to it. He has the best latch of any boy I've ever nursed. So strong, and airtight. I love the way his wet, warm tongue works my bean as he suckles on it. He must really like the way it tastes because he starts moaning into me. I feel his weight shift a bit, and then a rhythmic rocking of the bed. I look up to see that he has one arm wrapped around my thigh, and the other hand jerking his weewee wildly.

This sends me flying over the edge. My hips start thrusting up toward his face,

"Ohhh, yes baby! That's a good boy, right there! D-D-Don't stop-Mommy's about to make her milkie for you!"

One hand on the back of his hand, keeping his mouth where I need it, I scream as my pussy explodes more intensely than ever before.

Almost instinctively, my baby boy moves his mouth down to my opening and starts licking up all the milkie he can get, even forcing his tongue into my tight little fuck hole.

As I lay there catching my breath, I don't even realize that he's licked me completely clean until I feel his mouth again around my nipple. "Ohhh are you okay ba-" I start to ask as I feel his hard big boy weewee thrust deep into my hole.

"I wanna mix our milkie together, Mommy!"

Published 
Written by Yessircaptain
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments