Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Son's Sleepover

"Sharing my bed with one of my son's friends."

284
49 Comments 49
125k Views 125k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Legendary Story

My son had turned sixteen at the beginning of the week, but he had wanted to delay any celebration until Friday when his best friend, Paul, also turned sixteen. The plan was for them to hang out with friends and finish off the day with a sleepover in my house.

Friday night, the boys were playing video games in my son’s room while I figured out where they would be sleeping. More boys than I had expected had shown up so one of them was going to have to sleep in my room. Brad, who I already knew from a previous visit, volunteered right away to be the one to come over to my room. He was a handsome sixteen-year-old and it was easy to tell that he had somewhat of a crush on me.

In the middle of the night, I awoke to the feeling of his erection pressing against my ass. He had pulled down my pajama bottoms and was rubbing his penis against the softness of my panties.

“Should I yell at him or push him back? I don’t want for my son and his friends to find out about this. Should I just let him do it?” I thought.

I pretended to move in my sleep to see if he would stop, but he only paused for a few seconds before continuing. He had me in a tough spot and my body slowly started to react with arousal.

“Fuck, I’m getting so wet,” I thought.

Right when he tried to move my panties aside, I turned my body to put an end to his actions. He stayed still for only a few seconds before I felt movement by his lower body. I couldn’t tell what he was doing at first but the continued movement made me realize that he was masturbating next to me.

A couple of minutes later, he surprised me by moving me back on my side to the spooning position. I couldn’t move or he would find out that I was awake and letting him do what he wanted with me. He quickly moved my bikini panties aside and rubbed his head over my wetness before slowly pushing his length in.

I felt every inch of him entering and stretching my pussy until his head was buried deep inside of me. He enjoyed the feeling of being completely inside of my hot and wet pussy before moving his hips back to begin fucking me.

He slowly and deeply penetrated me as I tried my best to continue pretending I was asleep. The pleasure was intense and was heightened by the fact that the other boys were only several feet away in another room. Of course, one of the boys was my son but being with one of his friends was one of my darkest fantasies.

“He’s gonna make me cum,” I thought, feeling my pussy tightening around his cock.

I moved my head down to bite on my shirt as my orgasm approached.

“Mmmmggg,” he moaned as he filled my pussy with his fertile seed.

I curled my toes under the blanket and bit down hard on my shirt while my orgasming pussy milked every drop of his hot cum.

He pulled his cock out then carefully fixed my panties and pulled up my pajama bottoms. I then felt him turn his body the other way and soon we were both fast asleep.

In the morning, I was the first one to wake up in the house and I immediately headed for the shower. I wanted Brad to wake up by the time I got out, so he would see that I hadn’t noticed anything from the previous night and that I wasn’t acting strange.

“I came so good last night,” I thought, detaching the showerhead to bring it between my legs.

He was awake by the time I orgasmed and got out of the shower but so were all the other boys. They were putting on their shoes and grabbing their stuff from the living room when I went over in my robe to offer them some breakfast.

I ended up making breakfast only for Brad, as all the other boys had left for Paul’s house. Brad hadn’t joined them because he was going to be busy with his family at around noon, so he was going to wait for his mom to pick him up.

Being alone with Brad, made the thoughts from the previous night flood my mind and I knew that it would be tough for me to keep acting normal. I had nowhere to hide and I felt like his eyes could see my naked body under my robe.

“How can he play it off so well?” I thought as I nervously drank my coffee.

“Sorry about last night,” he said, making me almost spit out my coffee.

“Uh, what do you mean?” I asked, trying not to give anything away.

“I’m not sure if you slept well with me taking up half your bed,” he said.

“Oh, I slept just fine,” I told him with great relief. “What about you?”

“Good, it was warm and cozy,” he said, probably alluding to my pussy.

After breakfast, he went to the living room to watch TV while I did the laundry. It gave me time to relax and think about what I could or couldn’t do about the situation. I didn’t want him to tell anyone, but I didn’t know how to make sure he kept his mouth closed. Confronting and threatening him wouldn’t work as it would carry no weight and he could flip the whole thing on me. I couldn’t tell the cops or his parents because that would require me to say what had occurred and that was exactly what I didn’t want. If I did nothing, I couldn’t be sure that he wouldn’t brag to one of his friends. My son could never find out and that was about the only thing clear in my head.

“I can’t lie about it and try to pin it all on Brad. I mean, it’s not like I didn’t go with it and enjoy it,” I thought as I looked at him from the laundry room.

He caught me looking and smiled before walking over from the couch.

“Hey, let me help you,” he said.

“Sure, I could always use some help,” I said, thinking that it would be a good idea for the two of us to busy ourselves while we waited for his mom to pick him up.

He began by helping me take out the clothes from the dryer and then we went over to sort the pile of clothes. I was quickly handing him the clothes that would go in the washer, but I hesitated when I grabbed the bikini panties I had worn the night before. They were still a bit wet and it was noticeable due to the lighting in the room.

“I mean, you did get really wet,” he said.

“What? What did you say?” I asked, stunned by what I had just heard.

“I know you weren’t asleep,” he said.

IsabelleRay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelleRay

“I don’t follow,” I lied.

“We can either play it off like you are doing right now or we can have some fun,” he said.

“Excuse me?” I asked, still pretending like I didn’t know what he was talking about.

He looked into my eyes then grabbed my right hand and placed it over the growing bulge in his shorts.

I took a second to enjoy the feeling of his hardening cock in my hand and said, “Okay, you got me,” admitting to him that he was right.

He smiled and led me to the closest room, which happened to be my son’s bedroom. He then laid down on the bed and looked at me expectantly.

“C’mon, let’s sixty-nine,” he said.

I took my eyes off the nice bulge that was tenting his shorts and positioned myself on top of him. I pulled down his shorts and boxers to free his lovely cock right in front of my face. I began licking the side of his shaft while he lifted my robe above my waist and spread my ass cheeks to begin exploring me with his tongue.

The night before had been amazing, but I hadn’t been able to enjoy it like I wanted to so this time I had to make sure that I fully lived out my dark fantasy of being with one of my son’s friends. I didn’t care that I was doing it on my son’s bed, as I was focused on Brad’s cock and feeling his tongue on my pussy.

I sealed my lips around his head and took as much of his length as I could into my mouth. My pussy was lubricated with my juices, and he was savoring every bit on his way to my clitoris. My ex-husband was not a fan of giving or receiving oral sex so it had been a long time since I last had such a delicious experience.

I slowly came back up his length to lick the precum oozing out of his head and then placed my right hand around his shaft. His tongue reached my clit and he licked it perfectly from side to side, causing my juices to run down to his mouth. We were focused on giving each other pleasure but also mindful that we didn’t have much time.

I stroked him hard and sucked him tightly while his tongue flicked over my engorged clit. I then moved my hand away to massage his balls and deepthroat him, showing him that I had some skills. I bobbed my head on his cock and let out more of my warm juices into his mouth. He continued tonguing my clit and raised his hips as he neared his orgasm, but I let him out of my mouth so he wouldn’t cum just yet.

I got off the sixty-nine position and turned around to straddle Brad. I brought his head closer to my breasts, so he could suck and lick my nipples then I aimed his cock at my opening. I slowly descended on his length until he was entirely inside of me.

He grabbed two handfuls of my ass and flicked his tongue over my left nipple as I started grounding my hips. He had his face buried between my breasts, which gave me a chance to look at a picture on the nightstand of my ex-husband, my son, and me.

“I’m sorry, sweetie,” I thought. “But your father never gave me what I needed.”

I helped him remove his shirt then I placed my hands on his bare chest so I could ride him with more control. I ground my hips in somewhat of a circular motion and looked down to see his young face filled with pleasure.

“I’m gonna cum,” he warned.

I slowed down my movement and got closer to him so our lips could meet for the first time.

“This will be our secret,” I told him.

“Yes, of course,” he said, caressing my breasts.

We began tongue kissing and his hands swiftly found their way back to my ample ass. He fondled my ass cheeks as we kissed and slowly pushed his hips upwards.

I broke the kiss and whispered into his ear, “You can cum inside.”

He took my right nipple into his mouth and began thrusting up into me to reach his climax.

“Just like that. Fuck me hard.” I encouraged him.

He pounded his cock into my hot pussy, making my juices run once again and leaving a wet spot on my son’s bed.

“Fuckk! Oh Fuck! Cum in me! Cum inside!” I screamed in pleasure.

He squeezed my ass and stopped thrusting as he groaned, “Uunnngg!”

“Aahhmmmgg!” I orgasmed, with my pussy tightly hugging his cock to drain every last drop of cum.

I stayed on top of him for a few seconds, feeling his heaving chest, before getting off him and giving us both a chance to regain our breath.

We looked at each other but neither of us knew what to say at that moment as it had all happened too fast. He had fucked me while I pretended to be asleep the night before and now we had just finished an unexpected session of fucking.

I was about to break the silence when we heard the doorbell ring. We smiled and I gave him a quick kiss on the lips before we got out of bed to get dressed.

“I don’t regret it,” I told him. “I enjoyed it very much.”

“So did I,” he said.

“Like I said, it will be our secret,” I told him.

“Yes, I’m not screwing this up,” he said.

I let him get a final look of my breasts before closing my robe and leading him to the front door.

“It was a huge fantasy of mine to be with a young teen, especially one of my son’s friends,” I whispered into his ear, with his mom no more than five feet away behind the closed door.

He looked at with a surprised look on his face and then let out his gorgeous smile.

“Hey, I got my surprises too,” I teased him as I turned to open the door.

“Thank you for putting up with him this morning,” his mom told me.

“No problem, we managed to pass the time,” I said, carefully choosing my words to further tease Brad.

As I made small talk with his mom, I felt his cum dripping out of my pussy and down my thigh.

“Ok, bring him over any time,” I said as they turned around to walk towards the car.

I had fulfilled a fantasy I never thought could become a reality, but I had to be careful and discreet if I wanted to keep having fun with Brad.

“I gotta change my son’s sheets,” I thought, remembering the wet spot I had left behind.

Part of me did feel for my son because of what I had done with Brad, but I had never felt more sexually alive. I would never do anything to hurt or embarrass my son but this was just a case of being a mother versus being a woman. My heart and love belonged to my son but my body and desires belonged to Brad.

 

Published 
Written by Issabela
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments