Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Stepdaughter Gets Aggresive

"Kim begins to express her need to be used and offers me anything."

103
11 Comments 11
19.5k Views 19.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words

It was the following weekend, and we'd decided that we should spend Saturday night over. I could finish the second coat Saturday, but it would have to dry overnight before we could sand and paint. Then, Sunday, we could finish everything up, and my grandson's basement bedroom would be complete. Not to mention, I'd get some more of that prime ass that Kim was sporting.

Susan and I arrived at Kim and Tom's house around ten in the morning. Lawson was up and already at a friend's house for some gaming contest in the neighborhood. So I got right to work giving the first coat a light scraping before throwing on the second coat of mud. Susan called me for lunch at around one in the afternoon, and I cleaned my tools before heading upstairs. Everyone was already eating as they discussed going out to pick up some paint and other items.

I left the color choices to them as I gorged on an overstuffed cheeseburger and some fries. As we all sat at the table, I felt a bare foot pushing its way between my knees. It had to be Kim since she was sitting directly across from me. The carpenter shorts that I was wearing had large gaping leg holes that made it all too easy for her. But it was Kim that was surprised when her piggies found my uncovered cock and balls.

Kim shot me an astonished look as her foot massaged my package. While I continued to eat my lunch, her fondling brought me to full tumescence. The table conversation was sporadic as the others decided who was doing what. Feeling my semen beginning to leak onto her toes, I knew that Kim would make some excuse to stay at the house. After I polished off the last of my food, Susan and Tom got up to leave.

Susan gave me a kiss as I sat there, unable to rise due to my rigid cock. Once she and Tom were out the door, Kim removed her foot and came around to my chair on her knees. When her foot slid from my shorts, I pushed my chair out and unsnapped my shorts. Kim did the rest lowering my fly and drawing my leaking pole into her mouth. She slurped up my leakage before beginning a slow up and down stroke.

I let her go for a minute or two before grabbing her ponytail. Lifting her head from my crotch, I pulled her on all fours onto the living room carpet. I moved in behind her, still holding her reign firmly. With my free hand, I lowered her shorts and thong to her knees. Dropping to my knees, I stuffed my aching cock into her cunt in one swift push. She grunted hard as I held her head up, facing the front door. Not only were we doing the unthinkable, but we could get caught at any moment.

In need of release, I pounded her wanton box with no regard for her satisfaction. After all, she'd kept me hard for at least ten minutes before Tom and Susan even left. Feeling that magical sensation beginning to take hold, I slipped a thumb into her pucker as a tease. However, the effect of that gave her a leg-shaking orgasm just as I began mine. I continued to abuse her puss throughout my peak, and the result was a still rigid pecker.

Feeling the desire for more, I removed my thumb and spat on her open star. Pulling from her sloppy vagina, I coated her pucker with our juices before gradually filling her rectum with my hard-on. Not sure if I'd even be able to cum again, I pushed Kim to the floor and fucked her hard. Releasing her hair, I gripped her shoulders for leverage. Running out of gas after only a few minutes, I slowed and lowered my body onto hers.

We were both panting and grunting as I felt her clenching her buttocks while I gnawed on her shoulders. I noticed one of her hands move underneath herself, obviously heading for her clit. We were both in need of another cum, but I was in that no-mans-land where I was painfully hard yet without that magical feeling in sight. There was also the increasing likelihood that the door would open and our undertaking would be exposed.

Looking for something different, I rolled her onto her side while pulling out of her drying rectum. I pushed into her frothy puss with one leg against my chest and the other under me. The feeling of my scrotum dragging up and down her smooth leg was just the extra feeling I needed. I sucked her toes while rubbing her clit, and before long, we were both hitting another acme. After filling her pussy with my spunk again, I stood and grabbed my shorts before heading back to my work. My last view of her was of her lying there with splayed legs and a drooling slit still panting.

It wasn't much later that Tom and Susan returned. I was nearing completion when Susan came down to see how things were coming along. "It looks great, Honey," she offered while giving me a quick peck on the lips.

After Susan headed back upstairs, Kim appeared with another basket of clothes. I heard her in there doing her thing as I put the finishing touches on the last wall. Suddenly she entered the doorway as I was picking up my tools. "Need any help with that tool of yours?" she taunted with a wicked grin.

Dropping everything, including my shorts, I replied, "Yeah, I need a good slathering before I take that ass again."

Kim quickly moved to her knees in front of me and sucked me like I was supplying liquid gold. Suddenly, hearing a bounding coming down the steps, I pushed her back and quickly yanked my pants up while turning around. I managed to close my zipper and grab the tools while Kim stood up. As Tom cleared the doorway, Kim was asking, "Is that as hard as it looks to apply that stuff?"

Before I could answer, Tom interjected, "Hey, that really looks great. There won't be much sanding at all to do tomorrow."

"That's the idea," I answered while heading to the laundry room to clean the tools. I took my time cleaning in hopes that Tom would head upstairs again, but he stayed to ask me some questions as Kim worked on the laundry. By the time he was finished, so were Kim and I, so we all headed back upstairs together. I chilled on the couch while the three of them worked on dinner.

Kim brought me out a beer and sat in the chair adjacent out of the other's line of sight. Then, knowing that she couldn't be seen, Kim flashed me her pussy while saying, "I want your cock in me again so bad that I'm willing to give you anything you want."

"Anything?" I questioned.

"Anything," she taunted.

"After everyone is asleep, meet me on the back deck, naked. Don't wear anything down here, and make sure that your ass is well lubed. I'm going to have fun with your willing body."

She paused, thinking the scenario through in her mind before answering, "Okay, I'll... I'll be there."

Watching her walk back into the kitchen, I knew that she'd do anything I asked now. With that revelation rolling through my mind, I thought of a hundred different scenarios for us to play out. All of them had my cock in that splendid ass before it was over. She'd become my little sex slave, and I was going to use her as such until I tired of her.

SusanStrm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanStrm

Dinner was good, and afterward, we all moved to the living room, where we snuggled up to our respective partners and watched a movie. I'd dozed off during the film to get a little nap in before my night of debauchery with my stepdaughter. When the movie was finished, we all headed for bed. There would be no sleeping tonight for my sex slave or for me. I planned on using that ass until she begged me to stop.

With Susan fast asleep, I slipped from the bed unheard. My cock was already dripping at the thought of slipping into Kim's tight ass once again.

I moved down the steps stealthily and moments later was opening the sliding glass door to the deck. Pausing at the open door to let my eyes adjust further, I didn't see Kim anywhere. The disappointment began to wash over me when I suddenly felt a familiar hand encircle my flagging penis.

Kim was knelt down to the side of the door, out of sight to anyone until they walked outside. Ogling her splendid anatomy, I quickly rose to chiseled status once again. I moved to the deck railing with her in tow, stroking my ready prick. Once we were there, I turned to let her suck me into her slutty mouth. She worshiped my dick like she'd never seen another, and I relished every moment. Kim was a hot little slut that needed to be used.

With that last thought in mind, I ordered, "Lean over the railing. It's time to fill that perfect ass of yours." She complied without a word, and I spent several minutes palming those firm yet soft cheeks to get her begging. Then, kneeling behind her, I lapped and nibbled at every square inch of those bewitching globes. Meanwhile, my hands free to explore, I moved them through the deck rails to grab a teat in each hand.

I worked her tits like they were cow udders, slowly pulling them down until I reached those swollen nips. Once I got to them, I pulled and pinched as her soft moans increased in volume. Then, suddenly realizing that we were outside and easy to spot if someone were to take the time to look, she covered her mouth with both hands. I repeated the process over and over as I left little hickeys all over her ass and upper thighs.

Kim's pussy was leaking steadily as her body shook almost constantly with the occasional convulsion as I really worked her nipples. It's really too bad that we weren't someplace where she could let out those sounds. I'm sure it would have been a symphony of sexual satisfaction. However, the sheer pleasure of taking her like the needy minx that she was, was more than enough for me.

With tiny red marks peppering every inch of her exposed ass and thighs, I removed my hands from her breasts and stood up. I spread her legs until she was on her tip-toes. Wrapping my left hand in her slightly-past shoulder-length hair, I teased her anal orifice with my semen-coated cock. With my right hand, I slipped three fingers into her slippery vagina. My hands-free prick pressed into her pucker just until the head started to be engulfed before pulling it back out quickly.

Kim was shaking and only able to keep one hand over her mouth for fear of falling over the railing. I kept this up until she finally broke and begged, "Damn you! Use me as your fuck hole. Da... doo whatever you want... but please fuck me...arghhh!"

Near the end of her pleading, I shoved into her libidinous ass and started a slow full-stroke fuck. Her groans were barely contained as she shook wildly through a colossal orgasm as I continued to plow. Kim's legs quivered and flailed as I added a fourth finger to her convulsing snatch.

Nearing my own climax due to her continued contractions around my pulsing shaft, I sped up the pummeling to explode deep in her bowels. My own hit me hard as I shoved hard into her rectum as the contractions began. I held steady there and savored every expulsion like it was my first. My mind was in a different place at that moment, and Kim was simply a tool to get me there, but she seemed more than fine with that.

When my tank was empty, I slipped from her warmth and slowly dropped to the deck onto my back. I watched as my cum leaked from Kim's gaping ass until she rose and turned to find me splayed on my back. She practically dove onto my softening cock to revive it for more. Kim sucked and lapped at my prick and balls, bathing every inch with her warm tongue and saliva.

Needing more to bring me back, I said, "Put that hot pussy on my face."

"Oh, God yessss!" she hissed while moving into a sixty-nine.

Her juices were delectable, and I savored them like a fine bourbon.

My tongue and lips on her puss brought out a fire in her. Kim consumed and revived my cock in no time at all.

"Ride me with her sumptuous pussy," I dictated.

Kim reluctantly removed her box from my face and slowly turned to face me. Her eyes drilled into mine as she slid down my shaft. She held the tip at her cervix to grind. For the briefest of moments, I let her believe that she was in control. Then I demanded, "Fuck me now, my little sex toy," as I pinched her bulging clit between my thumb and pointer finger.

Her face scrunched up in that look of a hard cum, and she peed out a generous flow of her slippery nectar. I dipped my free hand in it and doused her nipples, and I pulled and pinched at each of them. Kim began riding me like a possessed maniac in search of another orgasm to quell her need. Her wild ride made it challenging to maintain contact with her clit, so I moved both hands to her breasts. I massaged them softly while making fleeting contact with her previously abused nips.

Her pumping slowed while I kept the manipulation of her tits more civil. Kim rode me more like a lover for the next several minutes and kept us both on the wonderous edge.

The sky began to lighten, and that meant our time was nearly over. I gripped her nipples firmly and ordered, "Finish me off now!"

Kim gripped me with her inner muscles as she increased the velocity of her movement. We were both in the throws as I pulled hard on her nips, causing her contractions to begin and lead to my own. Kim fell onto my chest as both of our bodies conveyed our final orgasm of the night. We stayed there for a few minutes as she kissed me urgently.

Feeling my exhausted prick slip from her leaking and well-used puss, I said, "It's time. Get back to bed, and I'll see you later."

Kim removed herself from me reluctantly, but expeditiously and seconds later, I was alone on the deck. I followed suit and slipped back in bed next to Susan without a sound.

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments