Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My stepmother Elisabeth

"A story about me and me stepmother Elisabeth"

33
12 Comments 12
51.4k Views 51.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story
Hi, my name is Jay. I am 24 years old and I am born and raised in the Netherlands. I've been living on my own for about a year now. Before that, I lived with my dad and my stepmother. My dad got remarried seven years ago with Elisabeth, my stepmother. Elisabeth and me, always have had a good relationship, even though she is my stepmother. My dad is a project manager and was always making a lot of hours, so me and Elisabeth got really close in the years that I lived with my dad and her. Even though I still call her Elisabeth, I kind off see her like my mom. Especially because my biological mother was never really in the picture after the divorce.

The past week my dad was on a business trip, because of a big project. My dad asked me if I could visit Elisabeth a few times in the week that he was gone. I, of course, had no problem with that and asked Elisabeth if she thought it would be nice if we had dinner together that Thursday. She was really exited about that and told me she wouldn't mind it if I came over the whole week for dinner. So we decided that I would come over after work to have dinner with her, which would be better than both of us eating alone at home.

Thursday

It was around 6 pm when I arrived at my dad's and Elisabeth's place. She opened the door the moment I got out of my car. "Hi Jay," Elisabeth said to me with a smile on her face.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked her while I walked to her and kissed her on the cheek. While I kissed her on her cheek, I could smell her perfume. I really liked the way she smelled.

After we made small talk, we ate dinner together and talked about the day we had. After dinner she told me to sit down at the couch, while she cleaned the table. While I sat down on the couch I thought about how great Elisabeth is and how lucky my dad is. Elisabeth is 44 years old, has brown hair that reaches her shoulders and has a great body, especially for a woman that's 44 years old. My dad is 6 years older than Elisabeth. He is a really hard worker and is away from home a lot for his job. Sometimes I think that he kind of takes her for granted.

While I was thinking about that, Elisabeth yelled from the kitchen "Do you want a beer?". 

"Yeah, sounds great," I replied.

She walked out of the kitchen. I looked at her and couldn't help but checking her out. She was wearing blue jeans, a white shirt and black heels. 

"Here you go honey," she said, while she handed me the beer. She sat down next to me, with a glass of red wine. I smelled her perfume again and when I looked at her, she was sitting with her body towards me and she took a sip of her wine. I couldn't help myself but think about how great she is. While I stared into her beautiful blue eyes she smiled at me. I felt like she knew what I was thinking and started to look down at my beer bottle. 

"This is nice, I really appreciate it that you came over," she said, while I still felt a bit awkward. 

"Yeah, no problem. I really had a nice time," I responded to her.

"Me too. If you want you can come over tomorrow too. If you don't have any plans," Elisabeth said to me. 

"Even if I had plans, you know that I would cancel them for you," I said. Before I realised it, I had said it. I tried to make the best of it and winked at her, while smiling.

"Haha, you're such a tease," she laughed, while she touched my shoulder.

That night we talked some more and around 10 pm I went back home.

Friday

After work I went to Elisabeth again, I arrived around 6:30 pm. I opened the door with my key and walked inside. 

"Hi honey, I will be down in a sec," I heard Elisabeth shout from upstairs.

"No problem, take your time," I shouted back. I wondered about what she would be wearing. When she walked down the stairs, I was stunned for a bit by the way she looked. She was wearing high heels and a black dress that reached her knees. I knew she was my step mom, but at that point I thought about how I wanted to press her against the wall and kiss her.

"You look amazing," I stumbled. 

"Thanks, you too," she said. "Thought we could celebrate in style that we have weekend." 

"Sounds like a plan," I replied.

"I've put pizza in the oven, it will be done in a few minutes," Elisabeth said to me, while she started to walk to the kitchen. I looked at her butt while she walked in front of me. I tried to fight the thoughts of, of me grabbing her ass and bending her over on the kitchen.

"Great, you've already succeeded at your plan," I said, with a smile on my face.

"We still have the whole night in front of us," she responded. I didn't know if she was flirting with me, but it definitely felt like it.

After eating our dinner, she offered me a beer again and, just like the day before, sat right next to me on the couch. 

Her dress was covering less of her legs than before and her tits were looking perfect too in the dress.

Miaceleste
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miaceleste

After I finished my beer, she asked me if I would like another one.

"I would like that, but gotta drive back home later," I told her. 

"You don't have to, if you don't want to. You want to sleep over?" She asked me. I thought about it for a second, and agreed to spend the night. We had a few drinks, when I said "You really look great tonight". I knew I shoudn't have said that, but I didn't care anymore. She came closer to me with her face and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"You're really sweet," Elisabeth said to me.

We looked in each others eyes, when she suddenly got up and said "I think it's time to go to bed."

We cleaned up a little and then both went upstairs. She went to her room and I went to my old room. I was undressing in my room when I heard a knock on the door. I was only wearing my boxer.

"What's up?" I asked. 

The door opened and Elisabeth was standing it the doorway, still in her dress. 

"Hi," she said. I felt that my dick was getting hard and realized that it was definitely visible in my underwear.

"Hi," I responded, while I started to walk in her direction. I was already in my boxer and I felt like I had to take the chance, so I walked towards her and placed my hands on her hips. I pushed her against the wall and started to kiss her. I pressed my lips against hers and slowly went down to her neck. I slowly lowered my hands and went under her dress. I lifted her up against the wall by her ass, still kissing her in the neck. She was moaning in my ear and I could feel her nails in my back. I kissed her on her lips again and I felt her tongue entering my mouth. It was warm and I could taste the red wine, she had been drinking. I now lifted her to my bed and threw her with her back on my bed. I started to kiss her neck again and went down to her chest. I had lifted her dress up to her middle again and slowly went down with my kisses. I started to kiss her thighs and slowly lowered her white panties. I saw here pussy and threw her panties in the corner of the room. She had shaved her pussy and it looked amazing. I touched her clitoris with the top of my fingers and kissed her again. 

"Ahh, yes, yes," she moaned.

Her pussy was really wet now and she was moaning more and more. I went faster and faster and kissed her neck while rubbing her clitoris.

"I'm coming, oh yes, oh," Elisabeth moaned. She grabbed my hand that was rubbing her clitoris and moaned "Oww, yesss."

She now started to kiss me and rolled me over on my back. She sat on top of me and lifted her dress over her head. She was shaking her hair loose and I took of her bra. Her tits were beautiful. I guess she has double D's and her nipples were really hard. She started to move her hips and her pussy was rubbing on my cock through my boxers. She kissed me again and I felt her tits against my chest. She now kissed me in my neck and went further down. She kissed me on my chest, on my belly and she slowly lowered my boxers. My dick was really hard and I really wanted to fuck her. She took of my boxers and started to take the tip of my dick in her mouth. It felt warm and really good. Her mouth slowly went down and she took most of my cock inside her mouth. She now started to go up and down.

I placed my hand on her head after a while and started to push her up again. I now rolled her over on her back and started to kiss her. I took her left breast in my hand and placed my other hand on her right leg. I now grabbed my dick and slowly entered her pussy. I could hear her moan again. I slowly went up and down and went faster with every second. I now took both her hips and started to lift her legs up a bit. It was so horny. What I had been dreaming about for a long time was now happening. She flipped me over on my back and started to ride me. She moved her hips up and down and I could feel her nails on my chest. "Fuck me, Jay," she said.

I rolled her over again and fucked her harder and faster with every second. She was moaning faster too and I could tell she was coming soon. I kissed her again and I was about to come, when she moaned "I'm coming again. Oh my god, ohh yeah". Her body was shaking while she came and I was about to come too. I took my dick out of her pussy and came all over here pussy and belly.

This was the best night ever. The sex was even better then I expected it to be. I rolled next to her and kissed her on the cheek. 

"This was unreal. You're unreal," Elisabeth whispered into my ear.

Published 
Written by Royal
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments