Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife’s Sister part 2

"I finally get to fuck Nan"

113
12 Comments 12
8.9k Views 8.9k
857 words 857 words

Even months after my first encounter with my wife’s sister, Nan, I couldn’t stop thinking about her. The perfect little titties, the soft and sweet pussy mound I would jerk off almost daily, thinking about her.

We went to visit my in-laws at Christmas. They lived in a big old house out in the country, surrounded by fields of cotton and peanuts. Nan was still living with her parents and working for a local business as an accountant. As Nan was the last sister still living at home, she took over the largest bedroom upstairs. It was the only one with more than a single bed. But she said that my wife and I could have her room during our visit. She slept in one of the other small bedrooms down the hall.

It was a tradition in their household that mom and the girls would go shopping the day after Christmas. They would get up early and come home late with bags filled with exchanged clothes and wrapping paper for next year.

But Nan didn’t go. She wasn’t into shopping and preferred to hang out around the house.

I stayed in bed, rubbing my hard cock and thinking about Nan. I was startled when there was a knock at the bedroom door.

"Rick, can I come in?"

"Sure, sweetie,” I said.

"I just need to get some clothes out of my dresser.”

Nan came in and was wearing a loose-fitting, sleeveless nightgown. I could see her hard nipples poking out of the fabric of her nightgown. My cock started getting really hard. She bent over to get some clothes out of a drawer, and I could see her little titties from the side of her nightgown. I was rock-hard by then.

She couldn’t get one of the drawers of the dresser open.

"Rick, can you help me get this open.”

Of course, I was more than happy to help my sexy sister-in-law, and I got out of bed to lend a hand. I was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of boxers, which stuck out due to my massive erection. As I got out of bed, I was behind Nan, and, in addition to her titties, I could see her pants-covered ass as she bent over trying to free the stuck drawer. I got up next to her and helped her open the drawer.

"Thanks, Rick," and she gave me a peck on the cheek.

But I wanted a little more than a kiss on the cheek. I put my hand on her back and let it drift down to her cheeks, giving them a little squeeze.

RosieMoons
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RosieMoons

"Mmm, that feels good, Rick.”

I continued to rub her cheeks through her pants but then decided to get a better feel. I pushed her pants down a bit and felt the warm flesh directly on my hand.

She turned around, put her arms around me, and gave me a big kiss on the lips.

"I’ve been waiting so long for this, Rick.”

I had one hand on her cheeks and started rubbing her little titties with the other. And my hard cock was pressed against her pussy. I knew at that moment that I was going to fuck her right there.

After a few minutes of rubbing her body, I pulled her nightgown over her head. I started licking and sucking on her erect nipples and cupping her sweet little titties in my hand. She moaned and pushed her hand under my boxers to get a hold of my very hard cock.

"Rick, I want you to fuck me. Like you fuck Donna.” Donna is my wife’s name.

I picked Nan up and put her on the edge of the bed. I pulled her pants down and off, exposing her sweet pussy. I kissed her pussycat and let my tongue spread her beautiful lips. She tasted so sweet. As I put a finger into her pussycat, my tongue found her clitoral area. I licked and sucked on her clitoral area as I finger-fucked her. She was moaning and rubbing her titties.

Finally, she said, "I need your cock in me right now.”

I stopped licking her pussycat and stood up. I rubbed the head of my cock against her very wet pussy. It slid right in, and I started pumping in and out of her. Her pussy was tight but so wet that it offered no resistance to my hard cock.

"Fuck me harder, Rick,” she screamed. "I want your cum in me.”

I pumped in and out of her until I finally had to let my load go. Her body shuddered as I started filling her pussycat with my cum.

She kissed me and said, "You can fuck me anytime.” I knew that I would be taking her up on that offer many times.

About that time, we heard the door open downstairs. Mom and the girls had returned early from shopping. Nan and I hurried to get our clothes on. After we were dressed, Nan gave me another big kiss and said, "I hope they go shopping again tomorrow.”

Published 
Written by Msh1313
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments