Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naughty Nurse Nora #1

"Nurse Nora leaves her favorite patient very happy."

69
13 Comments 13
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is my debut story about Naughty Nurse Nora. I have had many of my own male patients tell me they have dreamed of a nurse having her way with them. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Nurse themes are endless and I am excited to share."

He's asleep but awakens to a sweet smell of vanilla and caramel when she enters his room. He is still groggy, and his eyelids feel heavy. 

He hears her say, “Mr. Jones, it is Nurse Nora. I’m here to check on you and make sure you are okay.” Her voice was silky and soft, yet slightly husky as if she was a woman who has been aging like a fine Cabernet.

He opens his eyes to slits, barely seeing her form. He is shocked when he sees the curves of her silhouette in the light peeping through the window, around the window shade. He studies the way the light travels from her bun of auburn locks, over her shoulders, then sliding over her ample breasts, to her narrow waist, then finally resting on her protruding ass. Nora is wearing a white, retro nurse’s dress with sheer white pantyhose. Unlike the nurse uniforms he remembers from his youth, Nora’s ended about three inches above her knees. He could see a few freckles on her knees peeking out from behind her pantyhose. A true redhead, he thought to himself. 

As he watches her move through the light, he feels a tingle in his loins.

He is mesmerized by her but pretends to remain asleep as she checks the monitor, turns the alarms off, checks his IV pump, and then tidies up the room. 

“Mr. Jones, I know you are sleepy, but I need to do a full assessment on you to check you over for the medical team,”  Nora says. 

He opens his eyes briefly and says, “I understand, Nurse; do what you need to do. I’ll just be here resting.”

Nora goes through her assessment, starting with checking his pupils with a light and asking him to squeeze her hands. She then leans in to listen to his heart and lungs with her stethoscope. As she gets closer to him, he takes in her sweet scent and feels her body heat.

He peeks out, slightly, from behind his eyelids again and sees that her dress has a deep V-neck shape and that her breasts are nestled together, forming the most beautiful cleavage he has ever seen. His eyes gaze over the slight protrusion in the center of where each breast rests. He knows her nipples are hard and this makes his pulse quicken and his cock ache. 

He dreams of burying his face deep into her cleavage, tasting her skin, and fully inhaling her delicious scent. Then he would pull her breasts out of her bra, sucking hard on her nipples as if he were a babe searching for milk. He wants to stop time so he can remain here taking her in forever. He has always become weak when he sees a luscious bosom. 

Nora says, “everything looks great today, Mr. Jones. I do have a few more things to do here.” 

He, still with eyelids closed, feels her pull his sheet down to just above his pelvic region and then pull up his green hospital gown. He feels a bit chilled when she places her stethoscope on his belly so she can further assess him. He loves feeling her close to him and his body warms when her free hand rests slightly on his side as she moves about doing her work on him. He starts to feel himself grow under the sheet. 

Nora lifts the stethoscope and rests it around her neck as she states she needs to do a more thorough neurological exam on him. 

He is starting to suspect she knows he isn’t really asleep anymore. 

She takes a finger of her right hand and slowly rubs circles around his left nipple. He peeks out again and sees her long red fingernail grazing his nipple. She pinches it, slightly, but hard enough to make him gasp. 

He now knows he is erect, and he can feel his pulsing cock tenting the sheet. He wonders to himself if she has noticed, but he knows from experience it is hard to hide nine inches, especially when erect. 

Nora then runs her finger down the middle of his abdomen until it rests on the sheet, right above his pubic area. He tries to slow his breathing so she won’t see how excited he is. He peeks out again and sees the corners of her plump, red lips turn upward into a slight smile. She definitely knows he is happy to see her. 

Nurse Nora gently pulls the sheet back, fully exposing his large, erect manhood. He is both nervous and excited with anticipation. What is she going to do next? he wondered. His pulse is now racing. He can’t stand the anticipation of what is to come next. 

He hears her silky voice again. “Mr. Jones, next, I am going to examine your penis. Your response is completely normal and I am glad to report you have passed this part of your neurological exam.” 

SharonStrm1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonStrm1

He lets out another gasp when he feels her hand grip his engorged shaft and move it off his belly so she can see the upper part of it. He is so excited that he wants to reach out and touch her or tell her to stroke him, but he uses restraint and lets her do her work. He has never experienced anything more erotic and wants to savor every minute of it.

She then moves on to his scrotum. “I need to examine your testicles next, Mr. Jones.”

She takes his hanging ball sack and lifts it with her left hand. He stifles a moan as she then uses her right hand to examine him. She rolls his right ball between her fingers, thoroughly palpating it, and then does the same to the left one. He feels the warmth from blood circulating heavily in his genitals. He loves that she is so thorough with her exam. 

Nurse Nora can see his breathing is more rapid and that his pulse is quickening on the monitor. She knows her thorough examination has made Mr. Jones very aroused. She is aware of her seductive presence and touch and decides to give him a day he will never forget. After all, he is her favorite patient. 

As he continues to lie still with his eyes closed, he hears the sound of a plastic lid being flicked open, followed by an oozing sound of something somewhat gelatinous, and then the flick of the lid being closed. He struggles to contain both his excitement and his load. 

Nora says, “Mr. Jones, I like you and I want to help relieve your stress. I know the hospital is a very stressful place and I am an expert with my special relaxation techniques. Just lie back and let me work my magic on you so you will feel much better.” 

He succumbs to her as she grips him with her hand and slowly applies a large amount of lube to his cock. He feels her hand move up and down slowly, with light pressure, sliding over the lube and stimulating the skin of his member. She pays extra attention to the ridge under the head by running her finger along the area. She knows that is a sensitive area for a man.

He then peeks under his lids to watch her intently staring at his cock as she grips his balls with her left hand, massaging them, while she strokes him with her right hand. 

Nora replies, “Mr. Jones, you have a big, beautiful cock,” as her hand tightens around it, applying more pressure. He then feels her knuckles press on his perineum, stimulating his prostate gland. “You are making my job very easy' today.”

Her smile widens; she loves milking men. She knows she has him in her clutches and she plans to give him the most unforgettable hospital stay he has ever had. 

He wants to make this last forever but is having a hard time holding back. A little bit of pre cum appears at his penis slit. He glances down, slightly, and sees it glisten in the light as it rolls down the side of his cock. She sees it too and runs her finger up his shaft capturing it with her finger. She then uses it to further lubricate her hand as she places it back around him, encircling his girth with her long fingers. 

She goes back to stroking him but picks up the pace. He grips the bottom sheet on his bed with both hands and is practically panting with excitement. As she sees his heart rate on the monitor go up, she is glad she turned the alarms off when entering his room.

Nora, being a giving person, strokes him fast and hard now with one hand as she squeezes his balls hard with her other one. She says, “Mr. Jones, it is okay to cum. I want you to have some release.”

He tries to hold it longer but cannot. He groans as he spews his load so hard it lands on the table beside his bed. The sounds from his throat are guttural and animalistic. He needed this. Nora continues stroking, slowly now, as his cock pulses and cum slowly spurts out landing on his belly. “That’s right, let it go,” she oozes. 

He is spent, and she knows it. While he still keeps his eyes closed, she uses warm, wet washcloths to clean the cum off his abdomen, penis, and then the table. He loves her touch on him; it is now tender and soft. 

She pulls his gown back down and the sheet back up. “Mr. Jones, you are just the best patient. I want you to get some rest, today, so you can get your strength back.”

She turns the monitor alarms back on, gathers the washcloths, and exits the room saying, “push your call light if you need anything and I will be right in.” 

“Wait until you learn about our goals for tomorrow,” she says with a smile. 

Mr. Jones replays this day in his head as he slips into the land of nod. 

Published 
Written by M_Red
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments