Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Office Pet Part Two

"Please read Office Pet first."

16
6 Comments 6
11.8k Views 11.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words

As I sit at my desk working hard my PC suddenly pings to indicate that an instant message has arrived. It’s from my Master telling me that he wants to see me immediately so I grab my pad and pen and knock on his office door. I take a seat in the chair in front of his desk and await his demands.

“Pet, I'm done for the day so call for my car to pick me up. I expect to see you at Taylor's apartment straight from work and you will do everything she tells you to do apart from cumming. Cum again today and you will be severely punished. Once she is done with you call for my car to pick you up and come to my house. In the car, strip off all your clothes and walk to my door like that. Leave your things in the car apart from your keys, let yourself in and assume your position. That is all, now leave.”

Before my mind registers that I can go, I'm sitting there open mouthed as to what he is telling me to do. I know that Taylor is one of Master’s part-time playthings, but being naked in front of Master’s driver, Dave, is a punishment as Master knows I think he is creepy. I'm not stupid enough to question him so I stand and quietly acknowledge his instructions as I leave his office.

A short while later my phone rings telling me that Master’s car is outside and ready for him. I knock on his door to let him know and I stand and wait by my desk for him to appear. As he walks past he kisses my forehead and whispers a “goodbye pet” which gives me the shivers. Master can be strict and mean on occasions but he is wonderfully sweet to me as well.

I call a cab so that I can get to Taylor's as soon as possible and as I sit on the back seat I feel the tensions start to build inside me. The excitement is mounting too and I hope it doesn't show on the seat as I still have no panties on as they were taken away from me earlier in the morning. The car slows and I recognise which is her flat as I have been here before when I have dropped gifts to her from Master. I know that she is a favourite and I do get jealous when I am ordered to visit her but I also remember that I am the only permanent person in his life. Others may come in for six months or so and then disappear, but I am Master’s only collared pet. I ring the doorbell.

Taylor answers immediately and she looks sexy in a white silky nightie which is so short that as she turns around I can just about she her bare bum. I follow her inside, closing the door behind me and watching her pert arse wiggle as I go. Before we get too far into her flat she has her hands on me, throwing my bag to the floor and undressing me. She pushes her body against mine and I feel her firm breasts rub over my rock-hard nipples. I now find out why I am here as she leans in and whispers into my ear. 

“Tonight, my boyfriend is going to call and we’re going to have phone sex. You, my little slut, are going to lay on the bed while I ride your face as I talk to him. You will not make any sounds or I'll tell Master some little lies so that he takes away your collar!”

Slight scared and yet extremely excited I can only nod my head in acknowledgement. Taylor leads me to the bedroom and I have a look around. I have never been in the bedroom before as this is where Master’s plaything lives and it is normally out of bounds. I think that it looks like an old porn movie bedroom. It has 1970’s décor and silky things are everywhere. There are dim lights and blackout blinds and a standard lamp in the corner. I half expect some cheesy music to start playing through the speakers.

I look up at the ceiling as I lay on the silky bedsheets. They are cold to the touch but as Taylor's sweet pussy comes down onto my face there is nothing I can do now. I hear her phone ring as I start to gently lick her already moist cunt. Taylor and her boyfriend exchange the normal pleasantries before their conversation turns sexually explicit. I can’t hear them word for word but I can hear Taylor starting to moan and she begins to move her pussy on my face. I grip her bum cheeks and pull her down onto me, forcing my tongue deeper into her cunt. Her legs grip my head as I work fast and hard on her pussy, my finger playing with her tight asshole as I lick and suck. 

I don’t slow down as my other hand slides up and grips her breasts, playing with both nipples. She looks down at me and I look back up at her lust filled eyes. I can see her mouth and realise that she’s going to cum so I suck on her swollen labia with my lips, nibbling her clit as I pull her down on me and not letting her clit go until feel her cum cover my face. She squirts all over me and I lick up every drop. She falls off me and onto the bed and I can’t help myself but move so that my bare, soaked pussy is rubbing against hers. As we trib I find it so hard not to cum but I love it when she explodes on me for a second time

I must climb off her or I know that I will orgasm, so as she's calming down I softly lick the juices from her mound. She says a breathless goodbye to her man and just lays there as I clean myself up. 

Not wasting any more time Taylor reminds me to call for Master’s car which I do whilst standing naked in her hallway. As I get dressed Taylor falls asleep so I cover her up and then wait by the door to leave. Dave pulls up in Master’s cars and beeps the horn to let me know. 

Shivering not with the cold but with excitement I climb into the car and take the short journey to Master’s house. As we get closer I start to strip off.

BeataAnge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeataAnge

I have no idea if Dave knows why I’m doing this but he takes full advantage and keeps looking at me in the rear-view mirror. It gets worse as he stops at a red light and turns in his seat to give me a good looking over. He even licks his lips and grabs the bulge in his trousers. Normally I would get so turned on and tease the person getting hard, but not Dave. Thankfully the lights change and we drive off, his eyes still straining to look at me. 

As we pull up at Master’s house I take no time in getting out of the car and running up the driveway. I fall back against the door and lock it behind me, sighing with relief at not being in that car any longer and hoping nobody saw me naked in public. Dropping my keys in the bowl by the door I head to the front room but Master isn’t there, so I check the study. I find him sitting in his chair in front of his computer, his shirt open showing his perfect chest and part of his tattoo. I kneel at his bare feet and hug his leg. 

Looking up, I greet him sweetly. "Hello Master."

Master caresses my head and replies, "Hello pet, Did you please Taylor?"

“I did Master and I didn't cum!” I say proudly.

“I know you didn't cum my pet and it pleases me that you didn't. It appears that really enjoyed your work and I love how you made her cum a second time.” I look up at him, somewhat confused as Taylor was asleep when I left. 

“Um, Master, I have to ask but how do you know?” I ask quietly.

“Take my cock out and give me a proper greeting before I answer your question pet,” he commands. 

Kneeling between his legs I take his growing hardness out of his trousers and start by licking the tip and then stroke the shaft before sucking the precum from the eye of his perfect cock into my mouth. Suddenly I hear it, I hear Taylor’s voice as she greets someone and I can’t help but glance up as I stoke Master. Looking at one of the two monitors on Master’s desk I can see Taylor riding my face and having phone sex with her boyfriend. Master obviously has had cameras installed at her flat so he can watch his sluts. His hand guides my distracted face back to his cock as he continues to watch me on the screen.

I suck him deeply and gag a little on his big dick, the whole time listening to Taylor’s moaning and now hearing her filthy conversation clearly. 

“That’s not the only camera I have my little pet, I have one in your bedroom too,” he confesses to me as I try to look up again. 

He doesn't let up, he just keeps his hand on my head, pushing my mouth further down onto his cock. My head is soon bobbing up and down on him as I hear a familiar groan. He strokes my hair as he pushes me down on his cock, letting me know that he likes to make sure his collared pet edges for him every day and doesn't cum without permission. Eventually, he lets me off his cock but turns the video off so I can no longer see where the camera has been installed in my home. He turns me around and bends me over his desk, standing behind me and roughly fingering me, getting me wet and ready. Pulling out his fingers he replaces them with his cock, making me moan in pleasure. He stands there like that and opens another video on his monitor, skipping to a certain part he wants to see, or wants me to see. It’s a video of my bedroom, with me and my ex-girlfriend, Sue playing on my bed. 

It must be a very old clip as Sue and I broke up a month before I had even meet Master. I start to ask him how he could film us, but he starts fucking me hard and fast. He grips my hair, pulls me back and fucks me so that my face is almost touching the screen where Sue and I are fingering each other. He’s getting off on hearing us moan and groan and cum all over each other. I’m getting off on Master’s cock and I desperately want to cum all over it. 

“Master please may I cum?” I beg but the only answer I get is a smack on my bum cheeks. This only turns me on more. 

“Master, please, please, please let me cum?” I beg, even more urgently. 

He pulls me closer to his chest and gives me the permission I need and I finally get the orgasm I have craved since being with Taylor. I squirt a fountain of cum over Master’s cock as I feel his cock pump his creamy spunk into me. He stands there for a minute before sitting back down in his computer chair, breathing hard and fast. I turn around instantly and lick his softening cock clean and not forgetting his now empty balls. 

Master reaches down and lifts my chin, making me look at him. “I always see what happens to you Pet and have done since you were nineteen. Remember the time in the alley with the older guy that you met in the pub? I have that on here. I have everything on here. You are my pet and you always will be.”

The shocked look on my face makes him laugh. I’m shocked also, but secretly I love knowing that he has been watching me for so long. Master really does have feelings for me and I must mean a lot to him. I stay kneeling at his feet feeling his cum slipping out of the cunt that he owns, and down my inner thighs. 

Master picks me up in his arms and holds me close as he carries me into his bedroom. As he cuffs me to the bed he looks in the direction of the bedside table and I follow his gaze. Sitting there is a new pink collar which he picks up and swaps it for the old black one that is around my neck. On the new collar is also a ring which he slips off and slides onto my finger, finally making me his in a different, but wonderful way.

Published 
Written by Innocentgirl29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments