Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Quiet Plea

"In the quiet of the day you don't know what you might hear or discover"

54
6 Comments 6
19.1k Views 19.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I was working in my back yard doing some of the gardening that I had put off for too long when I heard a quiet “help!” I looked over my neighbor’s fence and didn’t see anyone. Again, I heard another quiet, “help!” My neighbors had a small shed that they used as a “She Shed” (basically a woman’s answer to a Man Cave). From there I once again heard the plea. I went to an adjoining gate between our property and opened the gate. As I approached the shed I noticed that the door was slightly ajar. I pushed it further open and saw my neighbor’s daughter handcuffed and bound to a day bed. At 17 years old she was the spitting image of her sexy mother. She lay nude with her ankles splayed and bound to the legs. Her wrists bound above her head. “Please Mr “C”, release me.”

As I looked at her wrists, I noticed a rope to the handcuffs. It appeared as if the cuffs were attached to a pulley system and the rope had slipped off the wheel. This causing her to be trapped. A vibrator was laying between her thighs continuing its gentle humming. There was clear embarrassment on her crimson complexion.

“Please…please release me. You can’t tell anyone about this!” she begged.

As I cast my eyes across her nubile body I remembered all of the times I had watched her prancing around in her skimpy bikini’s. I remembered the times she wore the short miniskirts she was so fond of wearing. As I focused on her engorged sex lips my cock began to swell. The confines of my shorts became very constricted.

I stepped further into the room and closed the door. “Molly…Molly…. Molly. What should I tell people? Should I tell them I caught you naked and masturbating? Should I tell them how kinky you really are? Should I just go and find your parents and have them come rescue you?”

Fear had overtaken the embarrassed look on her face. “No, Mr “C”. I’ll do anything.”

I walked in front of her and pushed the vibrator up against her exposed flesh. A gasp escaped her lips and her eyes shot down to the source. As the vibrator was rubbed up and down her labia, it occasionally hit her clitoris. Almost immediately her hips began to rock. Her head fell back and her mouth opened into a small oval. The succulent breasts swelled and were capped by the most juicy of nipples. Her back began to arch and her orgasm was near.

The color of her chest became an angry red color, while the muscles in her neck and shoulder also tightened. The moisture from her pussy had become copious and was running down between the cheeks of her ass. Just as her orgasm was about to make an appearance, I pulled the vibrator away. Her pussy was high in the air begging for stimulation. Her eyes shot open and a scream of agony came from her tightened throat muscles. “Don’t STOP! I need it.”

I sat down on the coffee table next to the day bed. Looking directly at her, I brought the vibrator up to my nose and could smell the heady aroma of her needy sex. Her hips were begging for stimulation.

“So Molly, What shall I do?”, I said while standing before her and slowly dropping my shorts. “Shall I leave you here and go get help? Should I go tell people what I found? Maybe there is something else I might do?”

Her eyes fell onto my engorged member and opened as wide as plates. My 8” cock was pointing directly at her hole like the divining rod it was. While the length may be bigger than most, it’s the girth that usually gets the attention. When fully erect it gets an angry purple hue to it.

I knelt down between her legs and took in her aroma. She struggled against the bonds that held her. I lapped at her honey hole and it immediately began responding with a mind of its own. Her physical needs overcoming her intellectual objections. Each time my tongue would graze her clitoris she’s let out a silent scream from her tightened throat.

HelenaAdams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenaAdams

I began to feast on her engorged bud … licking … sucking. Her body began to quake and bounce off the mattress. I was barely able to maintain my focus and position between her open thighs. A wail began deep within her chest and rose through the room. Her orgasm began rippling through her body. I leapt up on her body and threw a hand over her mouth. Her screams would bring the entire neighborhood if let to continue.

Just as quickly as her orgasm hit, her body went limp and she briefly passed out. While she lay there, I untied her ankles and pushed them up into the air. I began rubbing my angry cock up and down her sloppy pussy. As she came around she began to realize that something was at her entrance. She looked down to see what it was and before she could protest, I pulled her hips towards mine. This elongated her torso and opened her core to me. I thrust into her in but one stroke. I cupped my hand over her mouth just in time as a deafening scream was forced out of her lungs. The muscles of her pussy quivered around my throbbing member. I watched as her nostrils flared above my hand.

Giving her but a minute to adjust to my size I began to rock in and out of her greedy cunt. Her extended sex lips were grasping at my shaft while I took my hand away from her mouth. She had begun to pant like an animal in heat. All resemblance of anything articulate or coherent was gone from her vocabulary. Her body was doing all of the communication for her. It was speaking towards total submission and need.

Her thighs opened completely and offered full access. I began to jack hammer into her hips while looking at her young body. The concussion of our union violently resonated off of the walls. Her hairless pussy and taut abdomen rippled. Her firm “C” cups were barely moving under her body’s onslaught. I loved how her erect nipples stood so proudly about ” above the areola. Her neck was red and her head was thrown back. I grabbed a hold of her exposed throat and squeezed. Her orgasm slammed through her body as her Kegel muscles clamped down on my cock attempting to claim ownership.

This was too much for me and I pulled my engorged cock out of her and ejaculated massive amounts of semen onto her quivering belly and tits. Her distended lips were gaped open in a very lewd fashion. I could not remember ever having ejaculated so much.

I fell back onto my haunches with my soiled cock laying alongside my thigh. It was coated with a thick layer of froth from her pussy. As I sat exhausted looking at Molly’s used body, I heard a voice from my left. “Molly, I told you not to use my equipment unless I was here.” Standing next to me was Molly’s mother. She had entered without our knowing and I didn’t know how long she had been there or how much she had seen.

Molly’s mother was about 40 years old and stood 5’10”. Her body was perfectly proportioned and had been the image of many of my nights. She was standing there in a short denim skirt and dark halter top. Her legs were accentuated by 3” inch heels that had straps running up the calf.

As near panic was setting in for me, I heard her say “Damn, I never realized you had such a massive cock.” She then knelt down and grasped my member. As she began slowly stroking it, she looked me in the eyes and said, “Did this feel good inside of my daughter’s pussy?”

 

Published 
Written by glenn72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments