Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secrets At Home - Chapter 2

"How my transgender stepdaughter became my lover"

19
10 Comments 10
14.3k Views 14.3k
3.5k words 3.5k words

THE KISS

Our kiss was warm, loving and full of lust. Since this was the first time our tongues met, they were excitedly exploring each other. For a moment we were completely controlled by the magic of the moment, and nothing in our minds reminded us that we were supposed to have a parent-child relationship.

However, the reality couldn't be completely washed away and soon it hit us again. We broke the kiss and she jumped down from my lap.

The feeling of shock and regret washed over us.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know what..." Alexina apologized, looking panicked.

"No, no... It was my fault...really," I said, but I think I felt as confused as she did.

"It just, somehow... I really don't know."

"Forget about it. We just..."

It was very awkward. I don't know how long we spent starting sentences that didn't lead anywhere. Fortunately, a phone suddenly started to ring and interrupted us. It felt like salvation at that moment.

The phone call was from the hospital. They had operated my father and everything had gone well. He was now in the recovery room, but he was expected to wake up soon. I could visit him then.

After the phone call, I told the news to Alexina. She changed and came with me to see my father. We acted as though nothing strange had happened between us. While I was driving to the hospital, we only talked about my old man. Of course, he was the main issue of that day, but I also felt that she wanted to focus on him for not needing to talk about our kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My father recuperated quite quickly, considering his age. But he is not relevant in this story and there's not much more to tell about him.

The kiss that happened between me and Alexina was swept under the carpet. We didn't talk about it and we kept acting as if nothing had ever happened. From outside it would have looked like it wasn't bothering us at all, but I'm sure we both kept thinking about it. At least I did.

 

SMALL CONFESSIONS

Many months later we were spending an evening alone at home. My wife Elise was at some seminar in another town and was probably going to stay in a hotel.

It was a Friday evening and I was relaxing on the sofa with a glass of whiskey. Soon I got company.

"Mind if I join you?" Alexina asked in a soft voice, and smiled.

She looked especially good tonight. She was wearing an elegant black dress with black opaque tights and high heels. She was also wearing a bit stronger makeup than usual. She looked like she was ready for a party, but I was sure she was not going anywhere.

"Sure, go ahead," I said, and made some space for her on the sofa.

She was holding a glass of red wine in her hand. I don't know if she had taken the wine from the kitchen or if it was some of her own. In either case, it was fine and she knew it. It was true that she was not yet of legal age to drink alcohol, but I was not so naive that I'd be thinking that she didn't drink in the past. Most of the teens did.

She sat down next to me and took a sip of her wine. There was something very adult-like in her tonight. For a moment we only smiled at each other warmly, before starting any conversation.

"Do you like that Elise is maybe not coming home tonight?" she asked. She didn't like to call her 'mom'. I was called dad, and her mother was Elise. Go figure.

"You want me to be honest?" I chuckled.

"Don't worry. I feel the same, that's why I asked," she said, "it's just always good to be alone with you." She was sitting on her knees, facing me.

"Yeah, we have better ambience when it's only two of us, don't you think?"

She nodded, looking as she was pondering something. "It's not going very well between you two, right?" she asked.

"Right," I admitted.

"I think it's more her fault than yours," she said, and played with her hair.

"No, such things are not really anybody's fault I think," I said, "it's hard to make any relationship work."

"But I know she can be such a bitch sometimes," she said.

I couldn't keep from laughing. Alexina didn't normally use those kinds of words, neither did she normally talk bad about people. But this statement came out like it was straight from her heart.

"Yeah, your mother can be very complicated sometimes," I admitted.

"How's the sex with her?" she asked, and the question caught me without a warning.

"What?" I chuckled, "what do you mean by that?"

"I mean do you do guys even have sex together anymore?"

She was smirking playfully, but I could see that she also really wanted to know.

"Well, honey...," I was pondering what to say. "How should I put it..."

"That the last time you had any sex with her was when Pluto was still a planet?"

I laughed and realized that the glass of wine she was having now was probably not her first tonight. "Something like that, yes," I admitted.

"Don't you ever feel like you need it?" she asked, and somehow seemed a bit shy while asking that.

"Of course," I said without feeling any shame, "I'm a human being, I have my needs."

"But you have never cheated on her?"

She was very nosy this night and I didn't know why. "Well, I kissed you, didn't I?" I said. There you go. I had placed our little taboo on the table. I didn't actually plan to say it, but it just came out of me.

"That doesn't count," she said quickly. A bit too quickly; I could see my comment had made her slightly nervous.

"That was only because...because...," she tried to look for an explanation which would make the whole kiss thing sound more innocent than what it was. This time, I didn't run to help her find some kind of innocent reason for our kiss. I wanted to see where she would go with this.

"Because you hadn't had sex in a very long time and..."

Oops. She realized after she already started that now it sounded even less innocent. Probably truthful, but less innocent nevertheless. Me kissing her for wanting sex was far from an innocent explanation.

"Wait...," she said, and obviously some other idea had just popped into her mind, "did you kiss me only because my mother had kept you so unsatisfied and you just wanted to do it with someone, no matter who? So is that why you kissed me?"

Very nice. She used a dirty trick to squirm away from this subject. She turned it into a weapon and stroke me by it. She was smirking playfully and it didn't look like she was serious, but I knew she was not completely joking either.

"That's not right," I defended myself.

"So tell me, why did you kiss me, then?"

I was wrong; she didn't try to avoid the subject after all. Actually, it looked like she wanted to go right towards it and get it straight.

"Hey, I'm not sure if it was me who kissed you and not the other way around," I said. Now I was the one who tried to squirm away. I felt a bit like a coward for doing so.

"And if it was you, then what would be your excuse?" I continued, "maybe it was you who was unsatisfied. Maybe it's you who has a boyfriend who hadn't done his job, so you just wanted someone, no matter who?"

"First of all, I don't have a boyfriend. I have never had," she answered, "and second, I'm still completely a virgin, so I wouldn't even know what it means to be satisfied by someone."

"Oh," I was able to say. I felt slightly shocked for the sudden knowledge of all that, mainly because I was surprised that she told me those things without any hesitation.

"But that's not a bad thing," I said finally.

"I didn't say it was," she said, looking at me with a smart-ass expression on her face, "I haven't been able to get the right kind of man and meanwhile I don't want to waste my time with the wrong ones."

"That's admirably determined", I said and I was very serious about it.

"Indeed it is," she said, "so would you now really tell me why you kissed me?"

I was quiet for a moment and pondered my answer, watching her. She looked so good. I felt like this night she tried hard to be older than she was, and there was something very sexy in that.

"I kissed you because I wanted," I replied. It was a simple answer and still much bigger than any other answer. Besides, it was the truth.

"Because you wanted me?" she asked. She didn't ask her question to tease me or to play with me. She looked serious.

"Yes," I answered shortly, looking her deep into her eyes.

"Good," she said having a slight blush in her cheeks, "me too..."

For a small moment, we sat there in silence and just looked at each other. It seemed that we both were just processing this new information; we wanted each other. The taboo had become a confession.

"Maybe we..." I started but I got interrupted by the noise of the keys opening the lock of the main door. Elise was coming home after all.

I could see a slight panic rising in Alexina's eyes when she slipped into the bathroom. I could hear how she turned on the shower. Her wine glass was left on the table.

Elise walked into the living room. "Hi," she said, and noticed the whiskey glass in my hand and almost empty wine glass on the table, "you should get a beer as well, I think you don't have enough variety yet."

"No, I had a secret lover in here and the wine was for her", I replied.

"Sure you had," she said, I don't know if she couldn't believe that I could have a lover, or she just simply didn't care.

"Where's Alex?" she asked after noticing the door to her child's room was open, but she couldn't see "the boy" anywhere.

"In the shower," I answered, and took a sip of my whiskey.

"Okay," she said.

Ela_Black
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ela_Black

She didn't need more explanations, neither did she explain why she had come home after all. She went to the walk-in wardrobe to change. I listened as she closed the door behind her.

I left the whiskey and quickly sneaked into Alexina's room. Fortunately, I found some unisex clothes for her; jeans and a simple hoody. I placed them inside a towel, which I also found in her room.

After that, I went to the bathroom door and knocked it. "Alex," I said loudly, "open it a bit, I'll give you a towel. I know there's not any inside."

She turned off the shower and opened the door slightly. I handed her the towel (the package) without peeking inside.

After a long while, she came out. I guess in her mother's eyes she looked like a feminine boy, but I could not see her as a boy at all, no matter what she was wearing. To me, she was a young, beautiful woman, with wet hair and without make-up, but a woman nevertheless.

 

THE SLEEPLESS ONES

That night I couldn't sleep. All I could think of was her.

I wanted her. That had become very clear to me and there was no way I could refuse that anymore. There was something so tempting in her. The way she dressed, the way she used makeup, the way she talked, the way she looked at me and the way she showed her fondness for me.

It was very hard to believe that a stepfather and a stepson had become two flirting persons who desired each other very much, but that was exactly what had happened.

But could this have happened if my sex life would have been good? Was I falling for her, or was this only sexual desire that I felt since I was missing sex so much?  I was not sure.

Elise was snoring slightly on her side when I stood up and went to the living room. I sat on the sofa and turned on the television, but at very low volume. I covered myself with a thick blanket that was on the sofa and started to search different channels in case there was something worth seeing.

But I was not the only one who couldn't sleep. After awhile Alexina appeared to the living room. There was no other light in the room except the light of the television, but I could see she looked very sweet in her silk pajamas.

"You couldn't sleep either?" I asked, whispering, even though the answer was obvious. She shook her head and glanced at the television.

"Come here then," I whispered and lifted the blanket, inviting her to join me.

She slipped under it, her warm body next to mine. I wrapped my arm around her and she snuggled closer to me. She smelled good, even though she was not using any perfume.

Her feminine presence so close to me made my penis wake up and soon I could feel how hard it was inside my boxers. Fortunately, the blanket was covering it.

We didn't say anything. For a moment we just watched the television, cuddling. There was the risk that Elise could wake up and this surely would look a bit strange in her eyes, even though it was just cuddling, but hey, he was already seventeen and not a child.

"I wish I could sleep with you," she whispered in my ear and placed her hand on my chest. That comment and her touch made me even harder than before.

"You mean sleep... or sleep?" I asked and turned to look at her. She looked excited, maybe even horny.

"Both," she said and her hand started to move lower.

"And I want to give you a small favor now...," she whispered, and leaned her head against my shoulder. I think she was feeling a bit shy and didn't want to face my gaze at that moment. "...because you have been always so nice to me," she continued, and her hand found my hard bulge, "understood me and..supported me."

I think I felt hornier than ever when she softly touched my bulge. My cock was leaking a lot of precum into my boxers, I could even feel it. I glanced towards the door of our bedroom to make sure there was not any sign of Elise.

"Just relax... you deserve this," Alexina whispered, breathing in an excited way next to my ear while her hand found the way inside my pants. Her hand felt soft, warm and young. I could sense she was slightly nervous when she touched my cock. She was exploring it bit by bit. If what she told me was true, this was probably the first cock she had ever touched, besides her own.

She grabbed it a bit tighter and stroked it a few times, and then explored it a bit more. Her hand wandered down until she found my balls and touched them slightly. Then she moved back up and her finger touched gently the wet tip of my cock.

 I felt like I could moan with excitement, but I had to be very quiet now. The only sounds in the living room were the quiet sounds of the television, the sound of the blanket when her hand moved under it and the sound of her breath, which only I could hear.

She started to stroke my cock with stronger movements. I could feel this was her first time to do this to someone else. She was a bit clumsy, but it really didn't matter. The whole thought of her doing this to me was so hot and powerful, that it was almost driving me mad. I felt like my cock had never been this hard.

"This feels so good," I whispered to her ear. She raised her gaze to me and our lips found each other again, after such a long time. We kissed again, and I think we both wanted to get drowned in that kiss, but we both realized the circumstances; we had to keep everything quiet, so the kiss needed to be moderate too. However, even like that, it felt passionate and full of lust.

Her way of stroking me became more self-confident and smooth than what it was at the beginning. That made it all feel even better. She was milking me for the whole length of my cock.

We broke the kiss. I breathed heavily and it was more and more difficult to me to keep it quiet. I turned to look at the bedroom door again, but all was good there. The risk of getting caught made this all even more exciting.

I felt her other hand on my cheek when she gently turned my face towards hers.

"Don't worry, I'll keep watching the door," she whispered, "you just enjoy now."

I nodded, but in reality, I couldn't trust she would be able to concentrate on the door too. It was enough that she was masturbating her first guy - which just happened to be her stepfather.

The thought of that turned me on even more. I closed my eyes and felt that I would soon be there. This was the first time in years that my manhood was tendered by something other than my own hand. That made me very sensitive and I knew I would not last long.

Then I realized I would probably cum a lot and that would make a big mess, either on the sofa or on the blanket. We should not leave any marks for Elise to find, so the thought worried me.

"If you keep doing this I'm going to cum soon," I whispered to her, as giving her my worried warning.

"Good," she replied.

Then she did something I didn't expect, as if she had read my mind. She stopped touching me and she went down on me, under the blanket. I felt how her warm lips wrapped around my cock as she took it into her mouth.

She...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Michoman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments