Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spicy Camping Trip

"Step-siblings share a tent on family camping trip."

136
19 Comments 19
14.4k Views 14.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"I hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it, let me know what you think."

“This is so unfair!” Lily complains as she is setting up a tent with her step-brother. Their parents are already lounging lazily beside their luxury RV. They had failed to inform Lily there was no space for her in there before they left for the camping trip. Instead, she is to share an old tent with her step-brother, Jason, with whom she barely gets along.

The sun has long since set, but they are finally done setting up the miserable-looking tent. There is just barely enough room in the tent for two air mattresses and all of their stuff. Because they have a hike planned the following morning, they all head straight to bed, though, as soon as the step-siblings go into the tent, an issue arises. Jason is very athletic; he's quite broad-shouldered and also tall, which makes it quite cramped in the little tent. Even though Lily is short and thin, they are packed in quite tightly.

"Jason, stay on your own mattress." Lily gives her step-brother a shove, but there isn't really anywhere for him to go.

"Cut it out Lils; it's not my fault this stupid tent is so small." Turning her back to her step-brother Lily falls asleep quite quickly, tired from the long road trip and the struggle of setting up the tent.

She hasn't been asleep for very long when something wakes her. She lazily blinks her eyes open, slightly. She doesn't realize what is going on right away. First, she notices she can feel Jason's breath on the back of her neck. His breathing is slightly labored. His slight movements are making her mattress sway a little; then, she finally notices something is pressed against her butt, and she quickly realizes what it was. Jason is holding her hips while pressing his rock-hard erection against her ass even though they both have pajama pants on she could clearly feel it.

"Jason, what are you doing?" Lily whispers to her step-brother. He stops rubbing up against her for a moment, though not for long, his grip on her tightens as he continues.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up," he answers, which leaves Lily speechless for a moment.

"That is not the problem, here," she utters in disbelief. "Why are you rubbing your dick against me?" It is more of a rhetorical question, but Jason answers anyway.

"I got horny," he says as if this situation is perfectly normal. "I figured you wouldn't mind."

"Well, I do mind, cut it out you perv." She finally starts trying to wriggle out of his grasp, but between his strong grasp and the tiny space, there isn't much she can do to get away from him. 

"Do you really? That's not very convincing since you're just as turned on as I am right now. Do you think I can't tell?"

"I am not." Lily tries denying it, but she knows she is lying. Feeling her sensitive nipples rubbing against the fabric of her tanktop and the heat between her legs, there's no way she can deny it to herself, but she'll be damned if she lets him know how much she's enjoying this.

"Oh, really, then how come your nipples are poking through your shirt right now?" The tight tank top she is wearing doesn't do anything to hide her arousal. "I bet you're soaking wet, let me check." One of his hands moves from her hip, into her pants, to reach between her legs. "Yep, completely soaked through. Why don't you just relax and we can both feel good?"

 Lily can barely suppress her moans as Jason starts playing with her through her panties. She stops resisting completely and is now leaning against him, pressing her ass tighter against his erection. He slips his hand under her panties and lets his middle finger slide inside her. Even though she's very wet, he can still feel how tight she is. He rubs her clit with his thumb as he fingers her, gently, at first, though he quickly becomes a bit rougher which makes her moan a bit louder. Lily bites her lip in an attempt to stay quiet; she has never thought of her step-brother in a sexual way, but if she had known he is this good with his hands it wouldn't have taken this long for something to happen between them.

 "Fuck, you're making me cum, I'm..." Her words were cut off by more moaning as an intense orgasm took hold of her body.

He felt her clamp down on his finger even more. He slows his movements but doesn't pull his hand away until she has calmed down from cumming. Seeing her like this pushes him over the edge, too, and he quickly rolls onto his back and slightly pulls his pants down; he barely has to touch his cock before he starts shooting out jets of hot cum all over his shirt. For a moment, they are both just laying there, dazed from cumming so intensely. After a while Jason takes his shirt off and uses it to clean both of them up a little, tossing it to the side afterward, not bothering to put on a new one. Then they both fall asleep quite quickly.

 

~~~

The next day, the step-siblings both pretend that nothing happened. Lily is too embarrassed to admit it, and Jason just isn't bothered at all. Their parents are completely clueless as the two kids are acting like they usually do, meaning they are complaining the whole time about being bored as they leisurely walk a broad hiking path.

"Can we at least choose a more interesting route?!" Lily whines to her mother, who barely responds.

"Or pick up the pace, just a little," grumbles Jason to his dad, who just flat-out ignores him.

 The two keep on complaining and bickering with each other so much that eventually Jason's dad has enough and tells them to just go off on their own so he and his wife can enjoy their walk in peace. It takes all of one second for Lily and Jason to disappear into one of the smaller paths that branches off from the main trail. For a while, they have a blast exploring the more rugged routes when Lily pipes up. "Ugh, my feet are getting sore and I'm tired. Let's rest for a bit." She walks over to a tree that had fallen over, seemingly a long time ago, and sits down on it.

"Already? You really need to work on your stamina." He sits down beside her and leans towards her a little before adding. "Or is it because I woke you up in the middle of the night?" He has to hold back a chuckle at how red her face grows at that.

 "No! And don't you dare do that again!" she says sternly, as she pushes him away from her, or rather attempts to do so, as he doesn't budge an inch.

LusciousRen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LusciousRen

"Why not? You seemed to be enjoying it as much as me. I was looking forward to playing with you some more tonight, I haven't been able to stop staring at your ass all day." This time he can't hold back a laugh at her reaction, she punches him in the arm, her face now even redder.

 "Is that why you've been walking behind me this whole time?!" She exclaims as she finally connects the dots. "You're such a perv."

 "Well, can you blame me? You're the one wearing yoga pants with no panties. Yeah, I noticed." he says, flashing her a cheeky grin. "It honestly made me wonder if you did it on purpose; don't want to wait for tonight?" He asks as he puts his hand on her leg and sneakily slides it up her inner thigh, though, before he can reach his goal, Lily quickly gets up.

"Stop it, someone might see." She tries to keep him at arms-length as he steps closer, backing her up against a tree.

"You better keep an eye out then," he tells her before kneeling down in front of her and pulling her pants down in one quick move. He presses his face between her legs. Before she has time to object, he pushes them apart to get better access and then began licking her eagerly.

Lily has to muffle a little yelp of surprise; Jason has acted so quick that, by the time she can even think to object, she is already moaning. "S-stop..."

Between the moaning and having her hands on the back of his head pulling him in closer, she isn't very convincing. Within minutes he has her so weak in the knees that she can barely keep herself standing up. He makes it even more difficult for her when he slides two fingers inside her as he keeps licking and sucking her clit, teasing her g-spot at the same time.

"Oh fuck, Jason!"

It doesn't take long before Lily reaches a massive climax. Her trembling legs finally give up and she slumps down, Jason pulls her against him so she doesn't crash to the ground completely.

Just as Lily starts to come down from her orgasm, her phone rings. She is still pretty out of it so Jason answers it for her. Turns out, it's their parents telling them to get to the car soon or they'll leave without them. Annoyed, Jason hangs up. He obviously doesn't want to stop, now, though they don't have much of a choice. So the two of them get up, and Lily pulls her pants back up, though, as they start walking, her legs are still pretty shaky. So, Jason carries her on his back the whole way to the car. Having his hands on her ass and her breasts pressing against his back only makes him more sexually frustrated.

"You best be ready, 'cause when I get you back in that tent, I'm going to fuck your brains out."

 "Promise?"

Spurred on by her single word, Jason walks faster, wanting to get back to their tent as soon as possible.

 

~~~

 

They both have a very hard time pretending that nothing's going on during the ride back. Luckily, their parents are still completely oblivious, just chatting away about going to the beach that afternoon. Then, when they finally get back to their campsite, the two are very impatiently waiting for their parents to get their things and head off to the beach. When they're finally gone, Jason and Lily dive into their tent as soon as their parents are out of sight, and, within seconds, they are both completely naked.

 "Fuck. I thought they would never leave," Jason lets out before pushing Lily down onto the air mattress and kissing her.

In turn, she wraps her arms around his shoulders and kisses him back, parting her legs as she feels his rock-hard cock pressing against her. As she is still soaking wet from before, his big cock slides inside her tight pussy with relative ease, making them both moan into their kiss. She wraps her legs around his waist as he starts fucking her, they don't hold back one bit.

It’s a good thing their campsite is far away from any others, as they would definitely be overheard by their neighbors, otherwise. “Fuck, yes! Oh my gooohhhh!!” Lily cries out as Jason takes her hard and deep, slamming his big cock into her at a fast pace, only stopping for a second to flip her over so he can take her even harder from behind. He groans deeply as she squeezes down on him, making her yelp in delight as he slaps her ass a few times.

Their intense fuck session is making their tent sway back and forth in the rhythm of his thrusts, but it's their loud moaning and dirty talk that'll betray them to any passers-by, though neither of them has any concern for that right now.

"You like that, you little slut? Take that fucking cock," Jason's deep voice caused a shiver of lust to go down Lily's spine.

"Ah, yeah. Make me cum with that big cock of yours; fuck, it feels so good!"

She is already getting very close and when Jason reaches around her and starts rubbing her clit while he fucks her. She can't hold back anymore. Moaning loudly, she reaches her second orgasm that day, her juices flowing down her inner thighs. Hearing her step-brother's labored groans, she knows he is close; she moves away from him and quickly turns around to take his pulsing cock into her mouth. The taste of her own juices mixed with his pre-cum makes her moan like it's the most delicious thing she's ever tasted. She eagerly licks and sucks on his cock, taking it as deep as she can before pulling back all the way to suck on the head of his cock.

 "Don't stop, I'm..." he isn't able to finish his sentence before he erupts in deep moaning as jets of hot cum start shooting into his step-sister's mouth.

He puts his hand on the back of her head and pulls her closer as he cums in her mouth, not letting her pull away, not that she wants to. She eagerly swallows the delicious creamy cum as it shoots down her throat.

Jason finally lets her go and pulls away after she's done sucking every last drop of cum from his still-pulsing cock. "This trip is turning out to be a lot more fun than I thought it would be."

Lily chuckles, giving his cock a last little lick. "You can say that again."

Published 
Written by RubyRexx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments