Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Birthday Present. The Rewrite.

30
5 Comments 5
19.1k Views 19.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words

"Jan has a serious crush on you," Belinda informed me as we were driving home.

She was speaking of the daughter of our best friends. I met them during the end of the CB radio craze that swept the country in the late seventies. We had all just joined a local CB club about a month apart and became friends. We would spend our Friday nights at the club's dinner meetings sharing one table. Afterward, I would spend the remainder night at their house playing cards, watching TV, or just hanging out in their game room. We all became good friends.

I had become aware of Jan's attraction to me shortly after we met. Now Jan was quite stunning with her honey-blond hair and electric blue eyes, plus she had the shape of someone much older. She however had just turned sixteen so I figured it was a case of puppy love that would soon pass, but I was wrong.

As the months wore on, her attraction to me only increased. I would see her staring at me as we ate and I pretended not to notice her nipples pressing against the front of her shirts. I soon found myself checking her out when I could do so without her family seeing me. I had to admit that she was a feast for the eyes in her skin tight jeans and t-shirts.

I remember that it was about three months after we met that things changed. I had been sitting in their living room laughing, drinking, and playing poker when the urge to pee hit me. I asked that they deal me out and I headed to the master bathroom on the second floor.

I completed my business and had finished washing my hands when it happened. As I opened the door and switched off the light, Jan appeared seemingly out of nowhere and pushed me back into the darkened bathroom.

Backlit by the hallway light, I could see she was dressed in a little blue almost sheer baby doll nightie. Jan gave me a shy smile before she wound her arms around my neck and placed her lips on mine. What followed was the most passion-filled tongue kiss I had ever received and it ignited the fire of desire in me.

"To hell with restraint," I said to myself as I took her in my arms.

I crushed her firm body against mine and I could feel her body heat burning through her silky nightie as my tongue slid between her sweet lips. Giving into further temptation, I allowed my hands to stroke her firm buttocks through her nightie as we kissed. I was rewarded with a soft moan as my hands ran across her tight butt and the tiny bikini panties she wore under it.

Jan stepped backward ending the kiss and this brief encounter was over. I received one last kiss on the cheek before she disappeared down the hallway to her room and I returned downstairs. This little act was replayed each time I came over to play cards.

As her kisses grew longer and more passionate, I grew bolder. I allowed my hands to slip under the hem of her nightie and under the waistband of her silky panties. I rubbed and squeezed her firm butt and we kissed and enjoyed her soft moaning. Soon she allowed one of her hands to trace the outline of my hard cock under my jeans.

"What is wrong with you? You have a girlfriend that most guys would kill for," I would always scold myself on the drive home.  

Belinda was my current girlfriend. She was a tall brunette with stunning looks and a killer figure. She had come out of a bad marriage not too long before we met and lost her house in the divorce and was forced to move back home. She was still a little withdrawn back then and she didn't say much. Her silence did not put me off and I asked her out and she accepted.

We started dating on a regular basis and she soon grew comfortable being around me. I remember the first time she allowed me to kiss her good night. A spark seemed to pass between us as our lips met and the kiss quickly intensified. When she finally let me have sex with her, it was beyond my wildest dreams

Now the resentment in Jan's eyes when I first brought Belinda around was unmistakable. Belinda had been on the night shift when we first met so she couldn't attend any of the CB club meetings. She was eventually offered a day shift slot which she quickly accepted and I was overjoyed. We could now spend our evenings together. 

I recalled Jan just staring at Belinda during that first meeting. Belinda was dressed in a miniskirt and boots which was the standard dress code of the day. Her tight blouse and skirt hugged her like a second skin and her high heel boots made her legs look even better. 

The look of anger and jealousy in Jan's eyes was matched only by the looks of lust and longing in the eyes of her two brothers. Eventually, Jan accepted Belinda's presence and the two girls became friends. It didn't stop me from sucking face with the attractive teenager whenever the opportunity presented itself.

"Did you hear me? I said that Jan has a crush on you," Belinda said a little louder that brought me back to the present.

"Yeah, I know, "I finally responded.

"Do you think she's pretty?" Belinda asked.

Was Belinda trying to provoke a fight? Did she want me to admit that I found this teenage girl attractive? Did she know or suspect about our Jan and me in the bathroom? I asked myself.

"I asked if you think she is pretty?" Belinda repeated her question.

"Yes, she is very pretty," I finally answered.

"If you weren't doing me would you be trying to do her?" Belinda questioned.

"She is only sixteen," I responded,

"That's how old I was when I started," she answered with a shy smile.

I asked her to change the subject and she complied. The topic switched to my upcoming birthday and she wanted to throw me a birthday party. Now turning twenty-two was no big thing to me, but to Belinda, it was. So to make her happy, I told her to do whatever she wanted to.

It was right at the beginning of May that Belinda informed me that she had plans and couldn't attend the CB club meeting. I withheld my desire to question her as I knew that it was sure to piss her off. At the meeting, I noticed that Jan wasn't present and I casually questioned her absence.

"She's at a sleepover?" her Mom responded.

It was much later that her older brother spilled the beans.

"She's at your girlfriend's house. Didn't Belinda tell you?" he stated.

"No, she didn't. They are probably planning my birthday party," I responded.

I spoke to Belinda early on Saturday morning and I broke my rule about questioning her. 

"Jan doesn't have an older sister and I don't have a younger one. Sometimes a girl needs to hang out with other girls and not family," she said simply.

Jan continued to hangout with Belinda almost every weekend. I hoped that the kisses Jan and I had shared would not be a topic of conversation. Since things between Belinda and I didn't change, I assumed that my naughty little secret was safe.

Finally, my birthday had arrived. This year it would fall on a Friday and I was told by Belinda to pick her up at her parent's place around 6:00 PM. I thought it was a little early, but I had given her free reign to plan my birthday as she wished. 

I arrived and noticed that the door to the attached garage was open and it was empty. It meant that her parents were not at home and I was to park in the garage. I parked my car inside and closed the garage door. I then entered the house calling out as I did. As I received no answer I headed to Belinda's room which is where she usually was.

Alleria_ravi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alleria_ravi

I tapped on the door and then slowly opened to reveal Belinda in a black see-through nightie complete with nylons, garter belt, and black heels. A long passion-filled kiss followed and I once again allowed my hands to rub her firm body.

"Happy Birthday," she said when she ended the kiss. 

"Thank you," I responded.

She then took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom where we resumed kissing and running our hands over each other's bodies. Belinda began to strip off my clothing and each new piece of exposed naked flesh was covered with kisses. Soon I was down to my boxers and Belinda asked me to remove them and crawl under the thin sheet.

"Now don't go anywhere," she cautioned.

When I asked where she was heading she just smiled.

"To get your birthday present," she replied with a sly grin.

About a minute later, I heard Belinda ask me to close my eyes and not open them until she told me. When she finally gave me permission to open them, there stood Jan standing in front of Belinda in the familiar blue babydoll nightie that I knew so well. The addition of a matching bra, garter belt, sheer nylons, and high heels made her look even more desirable.

"She is your birthday present. Isn't she totally hot?" Belinda asked as she ran her hands down Jan's long hair and then across her shoulders and down her slender arms.

As she crossed the room, Jan stepped back so Belinda could wrap her arms around me. She held me tight as her tongue slipped into my mouth. Jan just stood there watching us and I could tell that she was really excited. Belinda ended the kiss and slid down my boxers freeing my imprisoned cock.

I couldn't answer, all I could do was stare. My flaccid cock began to come to life and make a pup tent under the thin silken sheet. 

"Jan told me about the kisses you shared and how bad she wanted you," Belinda stated. "I told her that we would make her a birthday present to you, but she would have to share."

Belinda's hands stopped on Jan's firm biceps and then slowly moved inward until they were caressing her breasts. Jan's ruby red lips parted slightly and she issued a small passion-filled moan as Belinda's hand gently ran over the front of her nightie. I was afraid to blink lest I miss something as I watched the erotic show my girlfriend was putting on.

I thought I was hard until Belinda came from behind Jan and stood next to her. She then turned Jan so I was treated her profile and a second later, Belinda did the same so that she was facing this stunning teenager. Belinda then moved in and placed her lips on Jan's and the two commenced sucking each other tongues as their hand roamed over each other tits and drifted down to their panty covered asses.

The kiss ended and Belinda's hand went to the hem of Jan's nightgown and lifted it up over her head and then turned her again so she was facing me. There was a tiny movement of Belinda's hands behind Jan's back and a second later the blue bra fell to the floor revealing a set of pert breasts with hard nipples.

Once again, Belinda's hand strayed to Jan's breasts and gently rubbed them in between gently pinching the erect nipples her fingers found. Once again, Jan issued a slight ecstatic moan as Belinda's hands continued to rub the flawless orbs of flesh.

"They are so smooth and firm," she said over Jan's shoulders. "Perhaps you need to find out for yourself."

Jan moved forward and flipped back the sheet and took her place next to me. A second later, our lips were locked and our tongues danced in each other's mouths as my hands began to gently rub the breasts pressed against me. Belinda was right, they were quite smooth and full to the touch.

Belinda then slid behind Jan so that the teen was between us. During a break in the kissing, she placed Jan on her back and we took turns kissing, this must be the sharing that Belinda spoke of. Eventually, Belinda's hand moved down Jan firm and flat belly and under the waistband of the tiny panties she wore.

It was as Belinda's small hands gently rubbed Jan's pussy that I understood. Belinda was not sharing me with Jan, I was sharing Jan with her. Belinda removed her hand from under Jan's tiny panties and began to slowly slide them down her legs and Belinda assisted me removing them from her legs. 

Jan began to moan louder than before as her teenage pussy was now exposed.

"That's enough, she's ready," Belinda said as crawled off the bed.

Belinda then produced a string of condoms and returned to the bed and took a position next to me and moved me on my back. She insisted that she place the latex sleeve on my throbbing cock.

"Now enjoy your present," Belinda said softly.

I had assumed that Jan was a virgin due to her age, but there were no warnings of being gentle as it was her first time.

I rolled over so that I was facing Jan once again and discovered that she was flat on her back and that her knees were pressed together and pointed at the ceiling.  I scrambled around and knelt and her feet and began to pull her knees apart. Jan's resisted my movements and made me hotter to be inside her. I placed my body between her nylon covered legs and the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy and slowly pushed myself inside.

She was hot, wet, and very tight. Jan moaned my name as I slowly inserted myself.  Belinda took a position on Jan's side and began to kiss her as I slowly pushed my swollen cock in and out of her.

"How is it, baby?" I heard her ask Jan.

"It's better than you told me, "Jan responded between moans

The sight of my girlfriend kissing this hot little teen as I balled her had me really fired up. It only increased when Belinda had Jan cross her legs across my naked back. The feel of her firm legs sheathed in nylons across my naked back cause me to increase my humping.

Belinda stopped kissing Jan and turned her attention to my lips. She began kissing them and sucking my tongue as I rode the moaning teenager. She only stopped when Jan began to announce that she was cumming.

Belinda returned to Jan's side to urge her to finish.

"Tighten your legs across his back. Good. Now feel that cock in your tiny pussy," Belinda instructed.

I felt her internal muscles tighten around my shaft and her body shake. She moaned my name one last time before her orgasm took her.

Belinda told me to slowly withdraw and then clambered around behind me. She tore off the condom and grabbed my cock and began to pump it. Jan watched wide-eyed as Belinda pumped my cock while kissing my neck and ears.

"I want you to cum on her," Belinda instructed.

Less than a minute or so later, I granted her request and I let loose and covered Jan's pert tits long strands of semen. I rolled to one side and Belinda took a position on the other so that Jan was between us once again. The three of us shared gentle kisses for the longest time until Belinda announced it was time to hit the showers.

So far, it had been a start to a great birthday celebration and I wondered what was next.

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments