Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Doctor's Visit

"Nasty doctor fucks young patient"

76
20 Comments 20
75.7k Views 75.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story

Mr. and Mrs. Conley were distressed, After Richard, their neighbor's son had tried to crawl into their daughter's Maggie's bedroom window they had called the cops.

The cops had arrested the eighteen-year-old boy, for breaking and entering.

When Mrs. Conley had questioned their daughter Maggie, she had found out that Maggie had been having sex with Richard for some months and that he had wanted to have sex with her, which is why he had tried to get in her bedroom.

The Conleys were worried that the whole neighborhood, would discover that their daughter was having sex with this boy. Their daughter Maggie had just turned seventeen and Mr. Conley thought that he should be charged with sex with a minor.

Mrs. Conley was against this she told her husband it would ruin their reputation at church and with their neighbors if they found out their daughter had been fucking the neighbor's son.  

So instead, Mrs. Conley had made an appointment with the new doctor who had just opened a new office in their community.
Doctor Henry Means, was very nice and assured Mrs. Conley that any discussion and findings would be private and would stay between him and his patients.

When Mrs. Conley and Maggie arrived at the clinic, Both were impressed with how professional Dr. Means was. For someone as young as he, only thirty years old, married and had two little boys, he seems like the perfect doctor to solve a young girl's problems.

As it was late in the day, Maggie was going to be his last patient for the day, he had told his nurse that she could leave early, as he would finish up and lock up. His nurse was happy to be able to go home early.

Mrs. Conley also had some errands to run in the area, so told Maggie to wait in the car when she was done and had left.
Maggie was pleased with the way the doctor made her feel at home and with easy questions about her home life and things she enjoyed doing.

He asked her how long she had known Richard and if she liked him. She told him she did and about how they had sex together.

Dr. Means told her that her parents were very concerned about her and her health because she'd had unprotected sex with a boy and they were worried that she could become pregnant, but also catch one of the many diseases going around and they wanted the doctor to give her a thorough examination.

When she agreed to this, he told her to get undressed and put a gown on and then get onto the examination table.

She did as he told her, it was warm in the room and as she had been examined before by doctors though none as young as this one so she did not feel embarrassed by being naked under her gown.

First, Dr. Means told her he would examine her breasts, which he proceed to do.

Maggie had some really great tits for a sixteen-year-old, they were 34D, with nice big nipples on them.

Dr. Means was quite pleased when he gazed at these beauties.  He could not keep his hands off of them, so he rubbed them and teased the nipples until they got hard and he could see that Maggie was enjoying him fondling her tits. All the while he was asking her if she had enjoyed sex with Richard and what they had done.

Maggie was really liking the sensation of his fingers on her tits. She told the doctor how much she had enjoyed sex with Richard and that she hadn't known it was wrong to do that.

TRYZHA_lutz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TRYZHA_lutz

They had been fucking for some months and they had been doing it two or three times a week but Richard had wanted to do it more which is why he had tried to get in her bedroom that night.

The doctor informed her that there was nothing wrong with having sex, that was what boys and girls were supposed to do as that was why a boy had a cock and a girl had a cunt, so they could fuck.

Doctor Means was using the nastiest words he could think of as he talked to Maggie, so she would be used to the words when they talked.

While they were talking the doctor slowly laid her back on the bed and put her feet into the stirrups spreading her legs apart and posing her cunt for his eyes to see.   

He moved his hand down onto the top of her hips and rubbed gently as he moved his hand toward the lips of her cunt.  
Reaching the edge of her lips he slowly rubbed his finger up and down on them. Maggie moaned a little and moved her body as if she was enjoying it. He slowly moved a couple of his fingers into her cunt and pressed them back and forth.

Her cunt was fully soaked and his fingers were moving in and out of her cunt.  Maggie was pushing up on his hands as he finger fucked her.

Did Richard do this to you when you were together, he asked her?

"Yes," she said, "But not as nice as you are doing it."

"Do you like what I'm doing?" he asked her.

"Yes, it feels good." 

He slid his finger inside her lips and gently rubbed her cunt, slowly putting his fingers all the way into her cunt, rubbing harder as she got wetter and wetter and was really enjoying herself with what he was doing.

"You have a woman's cunt on you, and you have been wasting it on young boys like Richard. What you need is a man's cock in your cunt so you can really enjoy a good fucking that is what you need," he told her as he undid his pants and let them fall to the floor along with his shorts. His cock was as hard as a rock.

He moved close to her crotch and slowly put his cock head at the entrance of her cunt and rubbed it up and down on her slit.

Maggie was so hot that her juices were running down her ass from her cunt.

Dr. Means slowly slid his cock into that hot, wet cunt until he was fully inside the young girl.

Maggie moaned and sighed as she felt his cock enter her cunt.  She realized she was going to get fucked and she wanted that cock so badly, so she pushed her cunt against his cock to help him enter her.

Pulling back slowly until only an inch or so of his cock was inside her cunt, he put it back all the way and started fucking her hard and fast.

Maggie was beside herself as his cock slid in and out of her cunt, she didn't know that fucking could be this much fun.

She climaxed once, twice, three times before the good doctor blew his big load into her hot wet cunt, pumping her full of his seed, which hurried to impregnate her.

Maggie was exhausted when Dr. Means pulled his limp cock out of her hole.

"Wow." She said, "That was one of the best fucks, I've had. Was it good for you too?" asked Maggie.

"Yes." he replied, " I think you need this treatment, at least once a week.  Same time next week?"

Published 
Written by emersonbosworth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments