Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The eyes of the Lioness

"Concierge allowed to offer comprehensive service."

1
1 Comment 1
10.0k Views 10.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Staying in a hotel is sexy. A good hotel, that is. No matter how humdrum your life is, when you dress yourself knowing that in a few hours you will become a mysterious and sophisticated stranger strolling across some beautiful lobby, people can’t be sure you’re not some hot shot entrepreneur, oil tycoon, or secret agent. It’s fun, and feeling like the world is watching is seductive. You preen a little. I know you do. I’ve seen it a hundred times. I’m the man in the lobby with the answer to a thousand questions, who treats you like you want to be treated. I’m your Concierge.

This tale goes back a few years, and a few thousand miles away. I was painfully young and single, in the middle east- which was like an alien world to me. It was going to be a difficult weekend- my usual language barrier woes would be doubled as we were hosting a meeting of the deaf community. On the plus side- the Desert Flowers were blooming. Desert Flowers were what we called the woman shaped, laundry shrouded people who shed their religious cocoons to reveal dusky skinned beauties with perfect make-up and exquisite western fashions within the sanctuary of our hotel. Imagine you live your public life wrapped in a shapeless blanket, practically invisible. Then what if that restriction is removed? Exactly- it is liberating, exhilarating palpably sensual- and the possibility of alcohol- another prohibited western staple? To say the prospect of an evening meeting old friends or meeting new people with very similar backgrounds was exciting, would be an understatement. The atmosphere was sexually charged.

Two women stuck out in my memory- even then. One was a lovely young wife who I was trying to organise a pedicure treatment for. Both she and her husband were stone deaf and made my attempts at communication near impossible, as I spoke a little, but could not write a single character. Thankfully, her old friend from the deaf school had partial hearing, and she acted as translator. This translator was stunning- utterly beautiful. A cascade of lustrous black hair. Sultry almond shaped eyes like the eyes of a lioness toying with it’s prey. A wasp-waisted body with: impossibly buoyant breasts, great hips, long toned legs, and an ass made for biting. We had a moment during this encounter- simply our eyes touching, but she remained in my thoughts throughout the next couple of days.

Drink started flowing. What began with a difficulty in communication became a losing battle for authority as they bonded to a street gang like mentality. The night of the gala dinner was utter chaos. Gorgeous women in incredible gowns not used to alcohol. For deaf people they made a remarkable amount of noise. And trouble.

The next morning is when my experience happened. I was doing a fire walk- a security sweep through the halls for anything that shouldn’t be. I found the attractive young wife at a door with her keycard. She was wearing a flattering black cocktail dress, but was quite drunk, and frustrated with the electronic lock. She was beating on the door, making me rush in the quell the situation. I won’t attempt to write our dialogue- as we were making each other more and more confused for about two minutes.

Thankfully her gorgeous friend the Lioness walked up from the direction of the lifts- they had checked in together and her room was beside the married couples’. Her little black dress was more revealing, the fit thankfully more figure hugging. My God, those curves. Through the Lioness I gathered that it was, in fact, her room, the key wasn’t working, and her husband had retired earlier. He was stone deaf and so couldn’t hear her frustrated knocking. Having assessed the situation, I used my master key. The husband, however, had manually locked the door, which neither her key nor the master key could unlock. Of course I also had the emergency key, but the magnetic strip was well worn and we were awaiting a new one from the company. It didn’t work. I was out of options, and I didn’t even have another room to allow her to sleep in as we were fully booked from the conference.

The Lioness signed to her upset friend and the woman hugged her. It was then she looked at me properly, recognising me from the day of check-in. There was a dangerous glint to her feline eyes. She explained that she was letting her friend sleep with her in her room. For a moment I was too relieved about the perfect solution to the thorny problem of a guest not being able to enter her own room to notice the sexual undercurrent. I blustered thanks for her help, and then realised the gears had been turning in her head, and I was only catching up. It still shocked me to silence when she said,

‘Leave for maybe…….hmm…… thirty minutes, then come back. You have your master key,’ she indicated to her door,

‘Just let yourself in.’

She flashed a knowing, sexy smile, and my blood migrated south in an instant. She couldn’t have been serious- we were in a public, albeit deserted, hallway, and the woman’s husband was right inside. I then realised everybody within possible earshot was at least partially deaf – the husband completely. The Lioness opened the door for the wife and let her in. She scanned me up and down slowly, pushed those impressive breasts together and moved her hands down her body. She looked at my obviously peaked trousers and purred. Not saying that for poetic merit- the woman contentedly groaned loudly in a purring manner.

‘Thirty minutes.’

And she closed the door.

I felt exposed and weak kneed. My head swam with lust. Stray thoughts like: Did that just happen….Can I take my break early…what are they doing in there…is she putting the deaf girl to bed and wants me in the bathroom….threesome….have I somehow misread her….is this right….will I be fired… all this shot through my brain at the same moment as well as the most pressing thought.

‘What the fuck am I going to do for thirty minutes?’

I tried to complete the fire-walk. I checked that the condom in my wallet was in date. I got a spare condom from my locker. I helped the receptionist with one or two things and said I was taking my break earlier than usual. I stepped into the stairwell ahead of time and primed the pump. Heart pounding, I approached her door. I listened, heard nothing. I slid in the master key and it clicked.

Access granted. I opened the door some inches and now I heard something. Moaning. The unmistakable moan of a woman in the initial throes of lust. No, two women- a rhythmic two part chorus of a messy soprano and a smoky alto. I neared the corner of the bathroom and let the hall door close as softly as I could. It wasn’t soft enough, however, or the Lioness had some good hearing aides, as I heard an accelerating shuffling sound and a higher pitch and volume from the soprano voice.

The bedside lamps cast them in a sensuous yellow glow, two dark skinned brunette Goddesses worshipping each other on a five star altar. To my surprise, the wife was on top, making the most of the arrangement by alternately sucking the nipples on the Lioness’s incredible exposed breasts, and kissing her neck, face and lips. Both women were bucking and fingering each other like crazy, and somehow the fact that they were still mostly dressed made it even hotter. The Lioness arched her back and pulled her friends face down the explore her breasts more. She was making a show for me. As of yet, the other woman didn’t know I was there. It was only then that the Lioness skewered me with her gaze. She was beautiful. She knew it. In the confines of that hotel she could finally flaunt it.

I knew I was supposed to play into her fantasy. Was I to attempt a striptease? The idea seemed ridiculous even as I thought of it. Was I to lick my lips, or take out my straining urgent penis and just stroke it for her? Then it hit me- her friend was deaf. I wouldn’t be the leering inexperienced young man that I was. I guide her love-making with my voice, moisten her pussy with my sweet words. I would be the worldly, confident man watching this show as if it happened to me all the time, and make her want me.

Maria_nice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_nice

I would seduce her.

‘Good’, I said in a clear, strong voice, sidling up the wall, crossing my arms.

She looked at me clearly excited by my unseen presence.

‘Let her suck at your nipple for another minute.’ She angled herself a little better for my viewing pleasure.

‘Brush her hair to the other side, I want to see her face.’

She did as I told her. The wife looked at her face and I could see the corner of her smile before going back to the other glorious nipple and devouring it.

I motioned the come hither signal with my index finger.

‘Do this for her. Let her come to you and suck on her lip.’

My excited Lioness followed suit. She gestured her friend closer and they kissed. She sucked on her lip and let go with an audible smack. The woman on top laughed playfully and did the same thing to the Lioness. The sounds of smooching and rubbing each other’s pussies made me have to resist the urge to pull out my engorged rod and find a nice hole for it right then. The girls made out for a while, the pace of their fingering slowing.

‘Kiss her neck. On my side. I want to see your beautiful face.’

Her eyes now looked truly carnivorous. The new sensations sent shudders through the woman on top. Without having to say anything, like a great conductor, the fingering intensified.

‘Draw your fingers up her thigh. I want her dress up over her ass.’

As her hand raked up, dragging the material of the cocktail dress, an ass was revealed that was bigger that the Lioness’s. She watched me as I ogled it. Black G-string pulled to the side, multiple fingers sliding in and out so easily it must have been sopping wet. I took the opportunity to moved more rearward out of view of the Lioness. I dipped down to watch the penetration closer. Three fingers, regular frequency of thrusting.

‘Try the fourth finger.’ Rubbing my own genitals outside my trousers.

‘She’s too tight for four.’ Her voice gasping. My instructional monologue had become a dialogue. I paused.

‘Pity…. Then again, a tight little wet pussy has its advantages.’ I said.

‘You bad man, her husband is sleeping on the other side of this wall.’

My dick flooded with pre-come. She was teasing me. To keep the Lioness off her game, I crept up the far side of the bed, farther than I had been before. The wife was too occupied to notice I was so near her. I leaned in over her to where I could see the Lioness concentrating with her eyes closed. Whether she was concentrating on her friend’s carnal needs, or the conversation with me, I didn’t know.

‘I’m going to fuck her from behind and let you watch.’ Her eyes shot open, shocked and turned on that I was so close.

‘Adultery’, she said, finally.

‘Yes.’

‘It’s punishable by death here.’ Time seemed to stop, just for a moment.

‘I don’t care.’ And at that moment, I didn’t.

I walked back around the bed and kneeled down by the Lioness. I took her beautiful head and lifted it up. Her lips were hot- I remember wondering about that later, the unusual heat of them. They had the heady musky taste of pussy, courtesy of whatever had occurred before I arrived. It was a reckless kiss, two people waging war with their tongues.

We were interrupted by the predictable shriek of surprise from the wife, who scrambled away to the far side of the bed. She looked toward the door in expectant horror, but no-one else was there. The Lioness laughed, which over the next thirty seconds helped put her friend at ease. With the Lioness still smiling I crooked my finger at the girl and gave her my naughtiest, sexiest smile.

‘Come here.’

The Lioness laughed as I was taking my own instruction from earlier. Her tits bobbed a little, which I thought was unfair of her since I was trying to concentrate on the cooperation of the other woman in the room. She signed to the Lioness, who signed back, and before this became a full blown conversation, I kept my momentum going by kissing the girl’s hand. I could see her alcohol and sex lessened inhibitions fade by my romantic introduction. I took the lead by putting some fingers in my mouth. The smell of the Lioness’s vaginal juice on them was intoxicating. I drew her in to kiss her, and after luxuriating in that woman’s embrace for a few moments, the Lioness was making sure her presence was known by unbuttoning my blazer and shirt. The next while was a blur of disrobing- we all undressed each other. The Lioness’s body was exquisite like I knew it would be, but I stuck to my promice. The last article of clothing was the hot little wife’s black G-string. I peeled them off and kneeled her down over my Lioness.

I had them kiss each other while I plumped up my erection to near maximum- while took maybe two strokes. I suited up, and shuffled my knees in to enter the wife doggy style. She seemed concerned as if I was interested in anal, which made me wonder how experienced she was. I realised the truth, that she had never been with another man other than her husband. The Lioness caught my eye as I entered her. As surprised but very pleasurable groan from the woman as I pushed inside her tight, but well lubricated pussy. I waited a moment, she signed to the Lioness who transtated,

‘Big. I guess that means your bigger than her husband.’

The news made me feel like king of the world. I retracted out to where just my tip was inside, before slowly parting the red sea again. She was ready and anticipating it this time and blurted out a word that was not a word, some animalistic sound just meant to express pleasure, or gratitude. The Lioness heard it too, and as I got into a rhythm the noises coming from her were not recognisably human- more sea gull like, or marine mammal perhaps. It was a voice that had never heard what it sounded like, or any other human speech. It was the raw sound of the human animal in heat.

I could hear it, as could the Lioness, who put her head to the side to look at me. There was an unbelievable intimacy between the two of us- even though I was inside her friend, and we were marvelling at her sex noises- noises her husband, no-one, in fact, had ever heard before.

As our surrogate fucking progressed we held hands. Sweat beaded on my brow and spilled onto both beautiful women. The Lioness was furiously pleasuring herself as her friend was still making noise into the pillow. The Lioness and I maintained our intense eye contact. We would explore each other with whatever free limbs we had available. She would feel along the strained muscles of my forearm, biceps and triceps, I traced her face and neck softly. She ran her toes up my ankles and locked my legs in a wrestling hold. I burrowed between the two layers of female flesh to free one of her juicy tits and teased her large, dark areola, pinching it into a tiny tower of sensation.

The sound of my balls slapping against the ass of our surrogate and her strangely beautiful groans were our own private concert to listen to. The married woman’s urgency increased and by now she had opened for me a little, so I slid in and out easily as drawing breath. Not that breathing was that easy- the sensory overload caused by intimately communicating with a beautiful woman- while fucking another like a champion- who was married- to the man sleeping ten feet away- in the place you work- in a country where doing this was a death sentence- and hearing the sex noises of a woman who had never heard herself fuck- all made my very being feel like it was vibrating in tune with the universe. As the wife went into orgasm spasms around my dick, my Lioness was howling her own, which sent me right to the finish line. I felt like most of the fluid in my body must surely have come out my penis after this epic triple orgasm, but the condom hadn’t swollen that much when I slid myself out. Luckily the deaf man’s wife lay down on the far side of my Lioness, so I lay on her regal self. Without having actually penetrated her we both knew that there was something undeniable burning between us.

‘So………’ she said.

‘….So far so good!’

Published 
Written by goldenkeys99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments