Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adadeyodi Chapter 2: The Feeding

"A powerful experience ascends into intense lovemaking for a couple."

43
26 Comments 26
3.9k Views 3.9k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"I sincerely hope you enjoyed the first story of this series - The Approval. If not yet, I hope you will! This story builds upon the unique connection of two lovers and delves into a newly discovered power emanating from the arrival of Erin into Damian's family's life."

Erin’s hand slipped from Damian’s cheek, down his chest and over his crotch, where his cock pressed rigid against the fabric of his pants. She gently squeezed his arousal and smiled at him before sliding her fingers back into Damian’s hand and leading him to the stairs. Together, they ascended the stairs, Damian fully dressed and Erin entirely bare. Naked.

As they rose up the stairs, Erin felt the fully alive sensation within her growing. Deepening. She felt something raw, primal, and natural. She was keenly aware of the thick seed lingering inside her and slowly dripping down her thigh.

When they reached the top of the stairs, Damian led them to the bedroom. As soon as they were through the doorway, Erin pushed the door shut and pinned Damian to the back of the door with her naked body. She grabbed his crotch again, and looked hungrily into his eyes.

“Did that make your cock hard, babe?” she asked, her eyes blazing.

Damian looked back at her, but before he could say anything, she squeezed his cock tighter between her fingers, pressed her body to his and followed up, “It did, didn’t it? You liked watching your father’s cock pound away at me, didn’t you?”

In response, Damian just kissed her, hard, and she returned the passion, and then some. Erin’s fingers began to unbutton Damian’s shirt, when suddenly she just gripped the edges and ripped it open and off his body. She felt raw, hot and hungry. Empowered and powerful.

With equal enthusiasm, and without breaking the kiss, she unbuckled Damian’s belt, unfastened his pants, and tore them down his body and off, immediately gripping his rigid, bare cock.

Erin broke the kiss, and whispered in Damian’s ear, as she stroked his engorged dick, “His cock felt so fucking good, babe. I can’t describe it. You could tell from my moans, couldn’t you?”

He started to speak, but before he could answer, Erin kissed him hard again, while turning with him, backed him up to the bed, and pushed Damian down onto his back. Damian slid up towards the pillows, eyes fiercely watching Erin. 

Like a prowling cat, she climbed up the bed, looking deep into his eyes. She looked down again at his swollen, engorged cock; his arousal adding to her fuel. Crawling over Damian, her knees on either side of his legs, she straddled him. She dragged her body up along his, her pert nipples grazing against his chest and her dripping pussy just barely sweeping against his rigid cock. Damian could feel the intense heat emanating from her as she covered his body with hers.

Aware of the warm semen dripping from her freshly fucked pussy, she kissed Damian hard again. As their mouths connected in a furious and passionate kiss, she grabbed his hands and brought them up and over his head, pinning them to the bed. Damian was surprised by her sudden aggression and loved every ministration. She broke the kiss and smiled at him seductively. Having a chance to speak, Damian said, "Yes, you sexy woman, I saw how good my father fucked you. And I can't believe how much it turned me on watching him take you."

Erin looked at him with a fire in her eyes that made Damian wonder what had come over his usually submissive girl. She purred, in response "Mmm... Yes, babe. I saw that hungry glint in your eyes when he stood me up and pressed his penis deep inside me." 

Erin rose to her knees and crawled up higher until her sopping pussy hovered just above his chest. 

"And now I need to see just how hungry you are," she said, with what sounded to Damian like a slight growl.

From his vantage point, Damian could see Erin’s pussy just inches from his face, taking in the sight. Her lips were pink, puffy and swollen from the powerful and intense fuck. Pearly white droplets of sperm were visible just inches from Damian’s face. To say it was an intense visual would be an enormous understatement.

His girlfriend’s wet pussy. His father’s thick sperm. At the same time. Damian’s nostrils filled with the combination of her musky essence and his salty semen. For irresistible reasons beyond his comprehension, the visual and the scent made him wild with desire. Damian watched Erin intently as she pulled his hands up, using them to steady herself as she lowered her glistening pussy to his mouth.

It was a point-of-no-return moment. Damian was aroused beyond belief. Hungry. As Erin lowered her pussy to his mouth, there was no avoiding his tongue dipping through that thick, living, paternal sperm. Damian closed his eyes, opened his lips, and lapped at her with his tongue. As Erin sunk lower, Damian opened his eyes, looked up and saw her gazing down at him, her eyes ablaze.

“Eat.” Erin commanded, as her hips dropped, and she pressed her sopping pussy against Damian’s mouth.

Without further hesitation, Damian extended his tongue, dipped it between Erin’s swollen lips, and the deed was done. Damian’s tongue was coated with that primal, pearly-white mixture. And immediately, after what had seemed like hesitation, he was ravenous. Damian hungrily kissed Erin’s swollen, wet, messy pussy as she rocked her hips and fed him. Erin pinned Damian’s wrists above his head and fucked his mouth and Damian eagerly feasted upon her. When she was still, his lips surrounded Erin’s and sucked. When she rocked, his tongue darted. The tip of his tongue grazed against her clit when she rocked backward, and plunged inside her when she thrust forward.

As Damian’s tongue penetrated on those forward thrusts, the sperm dripped from Erin’s opening onto his tongue. It was intense. It was primal. It strained human comprehension. But it was raw and real and true. Somehow spiritual. An ancient, unseen and unknown power raced over and through them. Erin’s hips rocked faster. Damian’s tongue penetrated her more hungrily.

“Fucking eat it,” Erin hissed. She was a powerful, accepted, beautiful woman, and she was entirely possessed.

Erin rose up higher on her knees so that Damian’s mouth had access to the rivulets of alpha sperm that had dripped down her thighs. She had no need to speak and Damian responded to her silent command. His tongue bathed her thighs. He lapped up every drop of that primal fluid. Just as Erin was a woman possessed, they communed, and her powerful feeding rendered Damian equally possessed. The mutual fire burned between them and bound them together.

Erin released Damian’s hands, grabbed hold of the headboard, and thrust against Damian’s hungry mouth. Damian, increasingly insatiable, grabbed her ass and lapped greedily at Erin’s still-dripping pussy. His tongue searched everywhere for more. It dove between her lips. Lashed against her clit. It plunged deep inside her, twisting and curling.

As Damian’s tongue searched and roamed, Erin’s fingers gripped the headboard just as they had grabbed the dining room table just a short time before. Moans escaped her lips, one after another. After initially attempting to suppress her moans, no longer concerned of being heard, she let go and they echoed through the room.

“Eat it, baby," she panted. "Eat all. Your father’s. Sperm.”

And Erin did not have to tell him again. Damian licked and lashed, lapped and sucked. One at a time, his lips sealed around her pussy lips and sucked. Erin’s hips rocked in response, pressing against and feeding Damian. Her juices glistened on his lips and his chin. His lips surrounded her clit and sucked, his tongue wiping swiftly at it, driving her moans higher.

Damian gripped her ass tight, tilted his head back, and plunged his tongue deep inside, finding another small wad of sperm. His tongue proceeded to lash and twist inside her as if to ensure not a single drop remained.

Damian’s eyes were wild and excited, just as Erin’s had been. Gripping the headboard, Erin thrust her hips, fucking Damian’s mouth. The harder she thrust, the more greedily he ate her. Raw, primal hunger flowed and rushed between them. As Erin thrust her clit across his lips and tongue, Damian gripped her ass and devoured her with passion. The more greedily he ate her, the deeper the sensations reached in her core. He was hungry for her. So hungry. Insatiable for this woman. All his.

When Erin thrust once more, and Damian’s lips encircled her clit, sucking, her moan echoed through the room. There was no way to hide it, and they were beyond caring. Let them hear this power.

A spiking surge of heat rushed through Erin’s body, and she gripped the headboard tighter. With several quick, bucking thrusts, she painted Damian’s chin and face with her juice, and his tongue found its way home, plunging into her. As his tongue curled inside, lashing against Erin’s walls, he gripped her ass tight, and her entire body shuddered. Quivered.

“Damian!” Erin gasped aloud. Her body rocked. Damian’s tongue fucked. Her clit ground against his upper lip. As her hips bucked, and his tongue lashed, and his fingers squeezed her ass tight, waves crashed over her body and mind.

This man could never - would never - get enough of her. His hunger for her was truly insatiable. With that realization, Erin lost control.

“Damian!” she exclaimed.

Erin exploded over the edge, her fingers leaving the headboard to slide through Damian’s hair as she rocked on his face and fed him her sweet nectar. And he lapped up every bit of her essence. With an intense hunger flooding his eyes, locked on hers. Locked together. His eyes were bright. Excited. Alive. With hunger and passion and love and fire. And Erin’s eyes mirrored Damian’s.

Completely together.

Erin leaned on the headboard, resting her head on her forearm. Panting. Gasping. Quivering and shuddering. Reveling in the aftershocks of her body-shattering orgasm. She took deep, heavy breaths as she tried to regain composure. Damian's hands roamed her thighs and hips, softly caressing her beautiful curves as she slowly came back to Earth. Erin opened her eyes after a few moments to see Damian smiling with love and with something else. Behind his twinkling eyes looking up at her, she saw a raging hunger.

Damian was nowhere near done with her. He waited for her to lift her leg and slide off him. Then he sat up, rolled Erin gently onto her back and slowly slid his fingers into her hair as he leaned in to kiss her softly and tenderly. A beautiful, soft kiss. A sudden contrast to the hard, intense mouth fucking Erin just gave to Damian.

"You are simply beautiful, my love." Damian looked deep into Erin's eyes.

Erin, still catching her breath, started giggling. Suddenly aware of what just occurred. "Damian, you ate your father's sperm." She clasped her hand over her mouth and squinted her eyes shut, ashamed of herself. "I can't believe what just happened." she mumbled through her hand.

"It know, Erin. It was crazy. Wild. Unthinkable," Damian lifted her hand away from her mouth and kissed her lips. "I can't explain it, but I feel somehow like what happened was supposed to happen, for reasons I can’t explain or understand." 

Erin looked at him, a look of shock and disbelief.

"Babe,” Damian continued “you were amazing. Wild. Completely free. You can't deny it. Something powerful came over you. That was mind-blowing." 

Damian beamed at her and slid his body closer to hers as he slid his arm under her shoulder and wrapped her up completely.

As he shifted closer, Erin felt his rigid and heated cock against her thigh. 

"Damian, I don't know what came over me… But I…" she looked up at him with hesitation and a glimmer of excitement. "...I kinda liked it." And, deciding in this moment to be completely honest, she added, “And I want more. I am going to need more of your father’s cock. Much more.”

Neither of them fully understood what had just happened. Ever since their first date, when they discovered the origin of their twin flame connection from a vivid flashback of an ancient wedding, a strange power had been weaving its way into their lives. Erin experienced it again, when Damian's father, Angus and she were connected earlier at the dining room table, the two knew that something powerful had drawn them together. And after the intensity in which Erin fed her sperm-filled pussy to Damian, there was no denying that the strange, unknown power was working its way into their unique relationship. Everything they had experienced together up until this moment in Damian's parents' house, had defied all of their logic. Yet somehow in their hearts, they knew there would be more to it they had yet to discover.

LolaBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LolaBrown

"My One…” Damian whispered gruffly while looking down at his rigid cock and then back up into her eyes, “I need more of you." Consumed with desire, he kissed her deeply and passionately. Sliding his tongue along her lips, and pressing in to penetrate her opening mouth. Their tongues mingled as they embraced each other. Their bodies warm together. Damian's swollen cock pressed hard and hot against her hip.

Erin slid her hand between their bodies where his cock rested and wrapped her fingers around his steel-hard shaft. Damian was so powerfully aroused and her feather light touch was enough to send an intense surge through his aching cock. He groaned loudly into Erin's open mouth as their kiss deepened.

Driven by a strong power invading his being, Damian had to have her now. An intense need. Not breaking their kiss, Damian rose up and parted Erin's legs with his knees. He slid between her thighs and moved his body over hers. Erin kept her hand around his cock. Damian was ready to burst right there in her soft hand, but he needed her pussy. Sensing his intense need, Erin kept her strokes gentle, using only her fingertips, enjoying the pulsing heat emanating from his impossibly hard dick.

Damian kissed over her cheek and down the side of her neck while nestling himself between her thighs. Erin slid her hand off his cock and up his back, softly moaning as she felt his hot breath on her neck. Damian felt possessed and almost delirious with need. And he was feeling something powerful taking hold within him. 

Still consumed by the visual of his father pounding his cock into Erin's pussy and even further driven by the powerful feeding of his father's semen to him, Damian became possessed. Letting the tip of his rock hard cock graze over Erin's opening, he felt how swollen and wet her lips were. Erin gasped as his tip slid along her clit and between her sensitive labia. She lifted her knees and planted her feet on the bed, feeling the head of his cock at her entrance. 

Suddenly, Damian’s hips fired forward. The power of the thrust immediately arched Erin’s naked body. It drove the breath from her lungs and she struggled for a moment to find the oxygen that finally released as a deep groan.

For a moment, Damian paused, deep inside Erin. His rigid cock felt like fire inside her, and she could feel it throbbing. Heat rushed to her fingertips and toes and she felt tingling in her forehead and temples.

As immediately as Damian had thrust, he slowly - very slowly - withdrew. Erin’s labia gripped tight around his shaft, creating a sweet and silky friction as his length pulled back. Once the crown of his cock tickled her opening, he slammed forward again. The bed shook and the headboard thudded against the wall. Erin once again struggled to breathe and finally emitted a deep groan. Her body arched to absorb Damian’s powerful thrust. 

She had never felt him like this before. This deep. This hard. This fiery hot. Pulses rippled through her body. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and clung tight. 

Once again, Damian slowly withdrew, and Erin’s pussy gripped tight, instinctively wanting more. Needing his powerful cock buried in her core. Merging their bodies.

This time, Damian’s cock pulled back until it emerged from within her, briefly separating their union. Erin’s eyes opened wide. Damian’s eyes met hers. “Damian!” she gasped. He paused. 

“Please!” she added.

Time stood still. 

Damian took a breath. Suddenly, his cock raged forward, thrusting into Erin, but not pausing this time. He drove. He thrust. He was raw and wild. Like an animal. Consumed and consuming.

Again, Erin had never felt Damian like this before. His hands clasped under her shoulders for leverage as his hips pounded and fired. He stretched her, driving deep, clawing deeper into her core with every powerful thrust. She arched. She clasped. Her fingernails scraped down his back and then reached outward to grip the sheets. 

Erin’s gasps turned into moans, and her moans became yelps. Damian filled her repeatedly and relentlessly, wrapping her entire being around his burning cock. 

Damian grunted as he thrust. They had lost control together and abandoned any pretense of discretion. No doubt Angus and Dara could hear not only their guttural moans, but the rhythm of the bed shaking with each deep thrust arriving home in Erin’s core. 

This was wild. Raw. Completely uninhibited and unrestrained. Damian was taking his woman and Erin was letting go of everything she had and everything she was. To him. For him. Entirely consumed. 

Damian moved in a blur, driving and tearing into her, and Erin wrapped herself around him to hold on. She opened her eyes, unseeing, catching only a glimpse of Damian around the stars filling her eyes as he took her. Owned her. Possessed her. Filled her. 

 

Meanwhile, across the hall, when Angus had entered the bedroom earlier, his wife, Dara sat upright and bare, leaning back against the headboard. 

“Did it happen?” she asked. Somehow she had sensed and known what was going to happen downstairs at the dining room table after dinner.

Angus didn’t answer but unfastened his pants, the look in his eyes answering Dara’s question as she crawled toward him, kneeling upon the bed. Dara pushed the pants off Angus’s hips, nuzzled her nose against his swelling shaft, inhaled,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by wesa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments