Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Forbidden Sin

"An incredible night of hot passionate sex with girlfriend Kirsty turns out to be not what Sam expected."

408
59 Comments 59
20.9k Views 20.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Top Story

Author's Notes

"I’m back with some short stories after a three month absence from writing. There won’t be any long drawn out series or second parts just random stuff I wrote while bored at work. <p> [ADVERT] </p> I hope you enjoy what I have put together over the last couple weeks."

Bang, bang, bang. The front door rattled with the force of the pounding it was receiving.

"Oh fuck, don't you dare answer it, Sam! I'm about to cum, baby keep going! Oh, fuck yes. Fuck me; I love your cock."

The pounding continued. I had no choice but to answer it. I rolled Kirsty off me and got out of bed.

"Fuck, baby, I told you to ignore it. I was almost there. Fuck it."

Kirsty wasn't the only one pissed off. I was fuming. I grabbed a towel off the chair next to the door and stormed out of my bedroom.

"Someone had better of died!" I yelled as I stomped towards the front door.

Sliding the chain back and unsnapping the deadbolt, I opened the door and was instantly grabbed around the neck and hugged tight. Causing my loosely tied towel to fall to the floor. My still-raging hard cock stabbed my sister-in-law Amy in the stomach. Fuck, she nearly snapped it in half.

"Sam, he is cheating on me. Your fucking brother is a lying, cheating piece of shit. Oh, Sam, I didn't know where else to go. You know I don't have any family here. I'm so sorry to interrupt your night, but I need you." She blabbed through a barrage of tears as she squeezed the life out of me.

I awkwardly hugged her back, very apparent I was naked with a full mongrel still pressed firmly against her stomach, something she clearly hadn't noticed yet. I held her tight, rubbing her back and letting her cry on my shoulder.

"Oh fuck! You aren't on your own." Amy squealed, pushing herself away from me.

Then she looked at me for the first time since barging into the house.

"Shit! You're naked. Oh shit, I'm so sorry." Then looking down, her voice changed from surprise to something else. "Oh shit, I'm really sorry. Wow, maybe I married the wrong brother."

I grabbed the towel from around my feet before wrapping it back around my waist.

"Amy, this is Kirsty, my… My friend. Kirsty, this is Amy, my sister-in-law."

"Well, Amy, as Sam's 'friend', it's a pleasure to meet you."

Kirsty was giving me a death stare when she emphasized the word friend. We had been fucking for the last month regularly. But I wasn't at the girlfriend stage yet, and the truth is, I never would be, I think. Kirsty was a great fuck. She had a body to die for but was not girlfriend material. Something she was clearly annoyed about.

I closed the door as Amy blabbered about being sorry for interrupting us. Hearing the door close, she turned around.

"I really am sorry I should leave. Clearly, you guys were in the middle of something," she said as her eyes returned to the bulge under my towel again.

"Nonsense, you're here now, and it sounds like you need to get something off your chest. Come out onto the patio and tell me what's going on. Let's face it, all men are arseholes," Kirsty, still just wrapped in the sheet off the bed, said, taking Amy by the arm and leading her out on the patio.

"Sam, why don't you fix us all a Jack's and join us, so we can discuss what a dick head you Jones brothers are," Kirsty snidely said, closing the patio doors.

I grabbed the bottle of Jack's and three glasses and headed onto the patio. I sat outside until I had finished my drink listening to what arseholes men are and heard all about how Amy had come home early due to a client meeting being canceled and found my brother Jed in bed with a neighbor's wife from a couple of doors down from their apartment. Apparently, a huge argument followed until Amy left. It was now late, and she had nowhere to go and eventually ended up at my door.

"Well, you can stay in my spare room for as long as you need, Amy. My home is yours, but excuse me, girls, while I make up the spare bed for you."

I excused myself. Kirsty seemed to have everything under control. I think it was a blessing she was here, and I didn't have to deal with a very emotional Amy. I finished preparing the spare room and stuck my head out the patio door.

"Ladies, my apologies, but I have an early meeting in the morning. I'm going to bed. Amy, I have put a towel on your bed; Goodnight.

"Thank you, Sam. I'm glad I have such an awesome brother-in-law. Did you mean I could stay here as long as I needed? If so, can I grab some things from the apartment tomorrow and bring them over after work."

Before I could answer, Kirsty jumped in, "Of course, babe, you can stay with us as long as you want. Fuck Jed, make him beg to come crawling on his knees to have you come back to his sorry pathetic ass."

"What she said. As long as you need Amy, you're family," I added, kissing them both briefly before hitting the sack.

I hadn't missed Kirsty saying stay with us as long as you want, and the crawling back on his knees, and right there was the reason she was never going to be any more than a fuck buddy. She really was putting pressure on for me to make some sort of commitment, which was a shame. She really was a great fuck, but I was going to have to cut her loose. I didn't need that sort of stress in my life.

The thing was, I had always been a little jealous of Jed. Amy was the catch of a lifetime. She was perfect in every way, from her long, wavey, flaming red hair to her pale blue eyes and kissable plump lips. The dusting of freckles across her pale skin and deep southern drool had me hooked from the first time Jed had introduced us. It was just like Jed to fuck his marriage up by screwing around.

I had no idea how long I had been asleep when I felt Kirsty slide into bed with me. I felt her cool breasts and hard nipples press against my back as she wrapped her hands around me. She nuzzled into my neck, and I felt her lips as they kissed my neck and shoulder with butterfly kisses. Then I felt her hand work down my body and wrap around my rapidly hardening cock.

"Kirsty, I have a meeting in the morning. I know you didn't get to cum before Amy interrupted us, but it's late."

"Sssshhh."

There was no denying the fact her hand stroking my cock was starting to rouse me from my sleepy slumber. Before I could protest, I felt her naked body slide down my body, and her warm wet mouth wrap around my cock.

SkinnyhotFantasyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkinnyhotFantasyTS

"Oh fuck, I love it when you suck my cock, Kirsty. Your mouth is amazing."

This seemed to spur her on, and in no time, I was rock hard, and Kirsty was deep-throating me like a pro, something she had never done before. I threw the covers back, and the room was filled with slurping and sucking sounds.

"Fuck you have to stop. You are going to make me cum. Get up here. I want to fuck that tight little cunt. She slid up my body, kissing my flesh as she did then she kissed me. A sloppy passionate kiss. I felt Her hand wrap around my cock as she guided my cock into her tight pussy. It slipped in with ease as she began to bounce up and down on my hard cock.

Reaching up, I grabbed her firm tits twisting and pulling on her nipples as I kneaded her supple flesh. She rode my cock for a while before I flipped her off me. Rolling her over, I got in behind her pulling her onto her knees. I rubbed my cock up and down her dripping gash before I pushed the full length of my cock into her wet hole.

Kirsty screamed out as I bottomed out in her. It must have been the angle because I had never bottomed out before. Her moans grew louder with each deep thrust.

"Hey, keep it down. Amy has just caught Jed fucking someone. I don't want her having to listen to us going at it."

"Just shut up and fuck me with that beautiful cock," she growled in an almost demonic voice.

Fuck it. I thought as I slapped her arse hard and started to pile drive my cock into her with brutal force. I slapped her arse on alternate cheeks as I slammed into her once-tight pussy, her screams and moans now out of control.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming fuck me, Sam, fuck me harder, baby. Oh, fuuuck, I love it. Fill me up. Fill me with your cum, baby. I need to feel it inside me. Ooohhh fuuuck yesss oh my God."

I felt her pussy contracting around my cock as her cunt pulsed in orgasm. Then I slammed into her one last time as my balls exploded. Jet after jet of cum coating the walls of her pussy. It was the first time I had ever cum in Kirsty, we had been using the pullout method, but tonight it felt right. The way her cunt gripped me made me want to fill her up.

My cock slipped out of her wet pussy, and I flopped back on the bed next to her. Wrapping my arms across her back, I held her tight, savoring the moment as we breathed heavily. Eventually, we must have both slipped into a deep sleep.

I have always had trouble sleeping, so I have a blackout window shade. So when my alarm went off at 06.00 am, I turned on the bedside lamp as the room was pitch black. I laid back down and groaned, not motivated to go to work. I felt more like cuddling up to Kirsty and fucking her hot little pussy again. I turned over to face her.

"What the fuck, Amy! Why the fuck are you in my bed? And where the hell is Kirsty?" I screamed, flying out of bed.

Amy slowly rolled over, a huge smile instantly spreading across her face as her eyes dropped to my morning wood.

"Hmm, good morning lover, is that lovely stiff cock for little ol' me?

"Amy, what have you done? You're my brother's wife! And just where the fuck is Kirsty."

"This was your naughty girlfriend's idea. She went home last night after convincing me to swap places with her. If Jed wants to fuck around, why can't I?"

"That's insane. Why would she do that, and why would you agree to that? Your husband is my brother, and this is breaking the biggest taboo. It's an unspoken rule you don't fuck your brother's wife. He is going to go crazy when he finds out."

"Then I guess he better not finds out. And if I don't tell him and you don't tell him, he never will. Now, why don't you come back to bed and fuck me again with that beautiful big cock."

"Did you not hear me? You're my brother's wife. I can't fuck you."

"Oh, but you already have, and can I just say, it was the best sex I have ever had. I love your big thick cock. I don't think I can give it up now I've tasted it."

Amy threw the covers back to reveal her incredible body. My cock twitched at the site of her lying on my bed naked. Slowly she spread her legs wide and rubbed her clit while keeping eye contact with me. She was already wet, the light glistening on the moisture forming on her pink pussy lips.

"Hmm, come on, Sam. Do I need to beg you to come back and fuck me to another orgasm, or are you going to leave a girl hanging? Or do I have to pleasure myself?"

There was no denying my cock was rock hard watching my fantasy woman flicking her clit, but she wasn't mine to play with. She was my brother's, and there was a code. Just then, Amy turned her body to me, her legs spread wide as she thrust three fingers deep into her pussy.

I could feel my defenses failing miserably. Amy was the woman of my dreams, and here she was in my bed finger fucking herself and begging me to fuck her.

"Come on, stud, no one ever has to know but you and me. It will be our secret. Come pound my pussy until I have to beg you to stop."

Amy took one of her thick nipples between her fingers and pulled it away from her breast as her other hand became a blur as it thrust in and out of her cunt. The room reeked of sex and the sound of wet cunt meeting her petite fist.

"Fuck it. I have dreamt of this moment since the day I met you. Know one has to know. It will be our secret."

"Good choice. Now come here and make me scream like the whore I will be for you from now on."

"Yes, you are a whore. You're a filthy sister-in-law whore that needs to be punished. And I'm going to fuck you into next week."

"Don't make promises you can't keep. Oh, and just so you know, Kirsty allowed this little fuck-fest between you and me as long as she can join us for the rest of the week. Think you can handle both of us, stud?"

I climbed between Amy's legs while she held them open for me, and I buried my face in her dripping wet snatch. Looking up at her, my face coated in sweet cunt juice, I said, "I never make a promise I can't keep. And you are both going to be my personal whores."

Published 
Written by Kevtheledge63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments