Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Summer of 78. Part 1

15
7 Comments 7
11.5k Views 11.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words
So there I was in my garage seated on my rolling mechanics chair working on my Harley. As I removed the last of the polish from the tank I saw a pair of shapely legs appear under a short skirt and ending in knee high vinyl boots walk up the driveway.

I sat up straight and realized it was just Robin from two doors down returning from Summer school. I could not believe how much she had matured in just a few short years. At sixteen she could easily pass for a college student in her twenties. Her family had moved into the neighborhood shortly after mine and despite our age differences we became great friends much to the dismay of her parents.

Her stopping by on the way home had become a regular routine for her. She would grab a Coke from the fridge, take a smoke from my pack on the workbench and light it. Then planting her firm bottom on one of the old bar stools against the bench, we would spend ten to fifteen minutes or so chatting about whatever was on her mind, mostly questions about sex.

As she talked she would swivel in her seat, allowing brief glimpses up her short skirt and a view of the dark triangle that was barley visible through the shiny pantyhose. She would eventually stub out her cigarette, walk over to me, straddle me and then lower herself onto my lap. Time seemed to stop as her lips sought mine and our tongues intermixed.

Despite wearing jeans I could feel the heat radiating from between her legs and I'm sure she could feel my raging hard on pressing against her nylon covered mound. We shared our first kiss in this very garage shortly after her sixteenth birthday. That's when we discovered that we had an attraction to each other.

Each time she stopped over the kissing became more passionate and led to her planting herself in my lap and allowing her burning pussy to rub against the bulge in my jeans. More than once after she'd departed I was forced to removed my hard cock and jack off to give myself some relief.

They were great days, but the greatest event of that Summer would happen a few weeks after Summer school started.

Robin appeared at her usual time, only now she was accompanied by her longtime school chum, Gina. She was also sixteen and like her best friend was a total knockout. Robin once told me that due to their spending so much time together the other girls at her school hung a lesbian title on them. I told her to let the others believe what they wanted as good friendships are a rare thing.

Gina was a dark haired pale beauty that always dressed in the same manner as Robin except she preferred darker colors. The girls helped themselves to Cokes and smokes and then took seats on the bar stools and we chatted as I continued to work on my bike.

As was placing the saddlebag on the left side of the bike, I happened to look through the spokes of the rear tire and saw the girls were holding hands. Robin had Gina's hand in her lap and I could see just the slightest movement of Gina's knuckles against Robin's crotch.

Holly_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Holly_Bae

I was mesmerized as I watched this erotic show.

I made a noise before I stood up so as not to embarrass them and Robin released Gina's hand.

They didn't stay very long and headed to Robin's house. As they walked down the driveway their hands would occasionally brush against the legs of the person next to them. My mind spun a hundred fantasies of these two sexy teens locked together in a lover's embrace.

It was a short time later that I saw a car driven by Robin's Mom head down the street. That meant these two hotties were all alone in the house as there were no signs of her brother and sister around. I quickly tore up the stairs to the dorm apartment over the garage.

One of the facts that I had never disclosed to anyone was that the window of the dormer could look into Robin's bedroom if the drapes were open. More than once I watched her undress and jacked my dick as each article of clothing was discarded.

To my delight the drapes were pulled back and I spotted the girls sitting on the bed. They had stripped down to their silky lingerie and Robin was sitting there with Gina between her legs with her back to her. Robin was planting soft kisses and licks on Gina's neck while her hands gently rubbed Gina's pert tits through her bra.

I watched as Gina gently stroked Robin's legs as her friend worked on her neck. After awhile Robin allowed one hand to glide down Gina's flat stomach and slip under the waistband of her panties. The look on Gina's face was one of pure ecstasy.

My cock sprang to attention at this show and grew harder as I watched. Finally I was unable to stand it any longer and I slid my jeans and underwear down and released my rock hard member. I grabbed it and began to gently stroke it as I watch the erotic show.

Robin undid Gina's bra and it fell to the floor allowing me an unobstructed view of her beautiful breasts. Robin placed both her small hands on Gina's breasts and Gina turned her head so she could place her lips on Robin's.

I increased the stroking of my cock as I watched these two hot teens gently tongue kissing each other. Finally Gina stood up, helped Robin to her feet, reached behind her, undid her bra and slowly removed it. She then sat down next to her.

Gina resumed kissing Robin's lips and began to move her head down to her friend's breasts. She began to kiss and lick the swollen nipples. Gina allowed her hand to slip down to Robin's crotch, where she began to slowly massage her friends pussy through the silky material of her panties.

Unable to hold back any longer I closed my eyes, tossed my head back and allowed my cock to shoot its contents against the wall. When I recovered I looked back to the window and saw the girls staring up at me. They had smiles on their faces and each blew me a kiss before they closed the curtains.

That was a great start to the Summer and I wondered what would happen next...

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments