Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Visit to the Doctor’s

"Michael gets a very thorough exam before the school year."

84
35 Comments 35
31.4k Views 31.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story

 

Six months shy of my eighteenth birthday, my father was killed while writing a citation for speeding on I-294. He was a state trooper, the drunk driver was found guilty and sentenced to thirty years in jail. Four days before my birthday, my mother and I moved due to her being transferred. She got a well deserved promotion to chief analytics officer for one of the top educational institutions in the country.

After getting settled in our new home, she found a doctor and made an appointment for herself and one for me. I told her that I would feel embarrassed going to a female doctor. She would have none of that and said I was being ridiculous.

The day of our appointment, mom decided to wear a sundress and sandals. I wore shorts, T-shirt and a pair of Nike’s. We arrived fifteen minutes early and after checking in, the receptionist handed mom some paper work to fill out. Once that was done, I went over with the papers and gave them to the receptionist. 

Twenty minutes later, a nurse came out to the waiting room and called for mom. Sitting there by myself, I began feeling nervous. It seemed like it took forever for mom to return, and when she sat down, the nurse called my name. As I was getting up, mom looked at me and told me everything would be fine.

The nurse took me back to an exam room, she asked the usual questions, took my blood pressure and heart rate along with checking my weight. She handed me a gown and before leaving said, “Remove your clothes and put this gown on. The doctor will be with you shortly.” 

After she left, I stripped off my clothes, put the gown on and sat in the chair. It seemed forever for the doctor to appear, my mind was in overdrive and I felt an uneasiness in my stomach. There was another problem, the cute nurse in her scrubs had caused me to have an erection. No matter how hard I willed it to go away, it wouldn’t. Then the inevitable happened, there was a soft tap on the door. I froze, my heart rate shot up as the door opened and when the doctor stepped in, I felt my cock twitch.

”Hello Michael, my name is Dr. Hendricks. I see you're here for a physical before school starts next month.”

I sat there staring, my cock twitched again as she sat down. Her short gray skirt rode up her thigh, disappearing under her white lab coat. Her golden tresses dangled just past her shoulders, she was probably between thirty and thirty-four

“Please sit up on the exam table, Michael.”

Getting up and moving to the table, I felt  her watching me. I just hoped she didn’t notice my predicament as I sat up on the table. I looked over at the doctor as she stood and noticed that she had unbuttoned her coat far enough to expose her light blue lace bra, a hint of her breasts and cleavage. Standing to the side of the table, she placed the stethoscope over my heart, then over my lungs. Taking deep breaths, she commented, “You seem nervous, relax, take one last deep breath and slowly exhale.”

After I did, she went on to check my ears, nose and throat. That’s when I felt her right breast lightly come in contact with my arm, I thought I was going to blow my load right there. The scent of her perfume was intoxicating as she continued with this part of the exam. Finished, she stood in front of me and placed her hands on my right knee and asked me to raise my leg up and then down checking the joint. She then did the same to my other knee.

After she checked my elbow joints, she said, “Lay back so I can exam your abdomen.”

I laid back as she stood next to the table on the left side and using both hands, she bent down just enough to give me a clear view of her bra encased tits. I was able to see her two nubs pushing against the lace material, she pressed her hands into my abdomen and my cock pointed upward.

“Mmm, you are a well developed young man.” She said as her arm lightly brushed over my cock.

It took a lot of will power to ignore her innuendo, though I quickly replied, “I work out four days a week and run ten miles the other three days.”

PeytonFischer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PeytonFischer

“Well, that explains your well defined muscles, now you just stay put while I jot down some notes.”

She went over to the small table, sat on the stool and began writing her notes. I watched as she crossed her leg, causing her coat and skirt to slide above mid-thigh. It seemed as if my cock was getting longer and harder, pushing the  gown up like a pole in a tent. As she continued writing, her free hand was busy undoing the rest of the buttons of her lab coat. When she finished, she announced, “There’s one more examination to do, I think you’ll like it.”

The doctor opened a drawer to the medical cabinet, reached in and pulled out a pair of latex gloves along with a bottle of lube. She stood, walked over and placed the items next to me. Doc then removed her coat, looked at my tent pole as she removed her shirt, followed by her bra.

“Sit up Michael and remove your gown, I want to adjust the table so you are able to watch.”

Once the table was set in place, she stood on the left side of the table and put the gloves on. “You definitely are a hunk, Michael.” She said, adding, “Do you like my tits?” While taking the bottle of lube squirting a generous gob in her palm.

All I could do was nod my approval as she rubbed her hands together, spreading the lube on the gloves. Taking one hand, she cupped the swollen nuts in her palm and wrapped the other hand around the shaft. “This final exam is to make sure nothing is wrong with your equipment.”

Her hand rolled my nuts in the palm and the hand on my shaft slowly went up, then down. I reached out with one hand and plied the supple flesh of her tit. We both softly moaned at the other’s touch. I watched her hands as my fingers rubbed and pinched her stiff nipple. The hand on my shaft moved faster, squeezing and twisting while my nuts were close to releasing their load of sperm.

“Aaahhh, Doc, I’m gonna cum.” 

When I said that, she bent down and took my circumcised head between her full, red lips. I gasped as her tongue swirled around the head, then under the ridge all the while her hand kept stroking the veiny seven inch shaft. Her other hand squeezed my nuts one last time as she sucked the large cock head like a vacuum.

The first thick rope of sperm hit the back of her throat, she quickly swallowed and the next load filled her mouth. She swallowed quickly, then slipped the spurting head from her mouth and pointed my cock at my abdomen as more sperm shot out from the slit. 

Covered in cum, she smiled, “That was some load, guess I’ll have to clean you up, stud.” 

Her hands released their grip and she licked all the cum from my abs. I watched her tongue slither across my skin, scooping up the every last bit of my seed. When she finished, she stood, smacking her lips. “Mmm, that was delicious.” 

She kissed me and I could taste myself as our tongues became entwined in our passionate kiss. When she had enough, she stepped back. “We better dress quickly, we wouldn’t want your mother to wait much longer.”

Dressed before me, she said she definitely wanted to do a more thorough exam during my next visit and left the room. I followed shortly, mom and I got in the car and she said, “I take it the, exam went well?

“Yes, mom,” I said, thinking for a moment that I saw a glint in her eye and a hint of a knowing smile as we headed home. 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**
Copyright ©2019 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments